My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly slid my hand out of my knickers, and I took my phone out of my pocket. I raised it slowly, in case any movement caught their attention. They were so close I didn't even need to zoom in that much.

I took photos of Felicity's naked body. I snapped the look on her face, and how she rubbed and squeezed her own breasts. I took pictures of the man too, and especially where his face met Felicity's flesh. I zoomed in and caught closeups of his tongue against her cunt, and it was so hot and I was dying to touch myself, but I had to make this sacrifice. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

As Felicity got more vocal, the man began to moan louder too, as if he was getting more turned on as Felicity got closer to coming. His body really was a marvel. Whoever he was Felicity had chosen well. As he moved, the muscles in his shoulders and his back and his upper arms flexed wonderfully. I couldn't see his face, but from the look of him he wasn't a member of our household staff. At least he wasn't any of the men I knew.

Felicity moaned so loud birds broke from a nearby tree and flew away across the woods. I looked back down, and the man had let go of one of her legs, and his hand was against her cunt, and I got my phone up just as he slid two fingers into her. He began fucking her with them in time with his tongue, and Felicity closed her eyes and she started screeching.

I turned my phone to video mode to record Felicity as she came. First her chest began to heave, and then she arched her back and pressed herself hard against him, and then her noises reached a crescendo. She screwed her face up, and she pulled hard on her nipples, and she started thrashing and twisting as if she'd lost all control and dignity. I panned my phone down her body and zoomed in on the man's tongue and hand and he kept licking and fingering her as she climaxed.

Felicity made such a wonderfully indecent show of herself. I'd never seen or heard anyone come as expressively. She was even worse than Miss March. It made my clit ache, and I was so wet I was worried I'd have a stain on the front of my jodhpurs. But I kept filming. The images and the film I already had were gold, but I wanted to capture all of what happened next.

As it got too much for Felicity she shoved the man's face away. He looked up at her, and she looked down at him, and she burst into laughter. She sat up and she hugged and kissed him, and I knew she'd be able to taste herself on his lips, but she didn't seem to care. Then she pushed him away from her with her hands on his chest, and I thought she was done with him, but then I saw the wicked grin on her face. She urged him up and the man stood before her.

I shifted position to get a better angle, and I could see his face now, and so much more. He was handsome, but in a solid, tough looking way. He wasn't a pretty boy. He had a scar running down his cheek, and he looked older than her. His chest was thick with muscle, and his stomach rippled, and his cock was long and thick and it stood proud from his body. The man, whoever he was, was an even more wonderful specimen than I'd thought. Felicity had good taste in some things then.

She reached out and grasped hold of his prick and I remembered what I was supposed to be doing. I scrambled to get my phone back into picture mode, and then I lifted it towards them again. Her hand looked so small on the man's cock, and the tip of it gleamed such a rich purple it looked fierce and bestial.

Felicity kissed it. She reached up and she pressed her lips against the end of his cock, and he emitted a deep, baritone groan. She looked up at him and she grinned a mischievous grin. She stuck her tongue out and she began to lick him in long, languid strokes, and I zoomed in to capture all of it.

I wasn't surprised to see Felicity seemed to know exactly what she was doing, she'd probably been sucking cock for years. She teased him with her lips and mouth until his legs started to tremble. He groaned with each touch, and he was clearly desperate for more, but each time he tried to put a hand on her head she pulled away, and then she started all over again. The poor guy was sounding more and more desperate by the second.

When Felicity finally took the head of his cock into her mouth he moaned and he closed his eyes, and his face was a picture of ecstasy.

Felicity pressed her lips tight around him, and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked to create a vacuum. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, and he opened his eyes and looked down at her in wonder.

She wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, and she began to pump it back and forth in time with her head. His prick was so long, and her lips were straining around it, but she managed to work so much of it into her mouth. I was as impressed as I was appalled.

He began to make these deep, grunting sounds each time her lips passed over the head of his prick, and I held my phone in one hand and I rubbed myself through the front of my jodhpurs.

He put his hand on her head again, but rather than trying to fuck her mouth, he stroked her hair and he looked at her with such a loving expression. Felicity didn't deserve to be looked at like that. She cupped his balls with her other hand, and his noises became louder and more urgent sounding.

Felicity worked him faster and faster, and I began to record another video. I slid the lens over their naked bodies again, and then I zoomed in on the action. I focused on her lips as they slid up and down him, and I saw how her lipstick had smeared all over the shaft of his cock. I captured her spittle dribbling out of her mouth, and how she used it to lubricate her hand, and how she moaned and groaned as she sucked him. She was such a whore. She was sucking his cock like a total porn star.

As she sped up, the man's hips began to jerk, and he soon sounded like he was right on the edge. His noises got louder, and higher-pitched, and then he took hold of Felicity's shoulders and he pushed her face away from him. She kept hold of his prick though, and she looked up at him and laughed.

Felicity dived forwards and got her other hand on his cock, and then she had it back in her mouth, and she moved her head up and down quickly. He laughed and tried to push her away again, but she fought to keep sucking him, and he laughed louder. He pushed her harder, and he manged to pry her hands off him, and then his wonderful cock was out of her face again. It was full and veiny, and it looked painfully hard. She tried to grab it again, and they laughed together as they fought over it.

The man managed to push Felicity away from him, and this time she sat back with a look of over-exaggerated disappointment on her face. She crossed her arms and pouted at him, and he was trying to take deep breaths, but he was laughing too much. "Fuck, V, I'm right on the edge, one more touch and you'll set me off."

My eyes were on that lovely, tumescent cock, and his voice was deep and gravely, and it took me a few seconds to process what he'd said. Had he just called her 'V?'

Felicity made a grab for him again though, and he swung away from her, and his cock arced beautifully through the air and then his eyes passed right over me. I froze. My chest constricted and I held my breath. I tried not to move, although panic reigned inside me.

He turned back to Felicity though, and there'd been no recognition in his eyes. Somehow he hadn't seen me and I allowed myself to breathe again.

The man said something I didn't catch, and Felicity giggled. She settled herself back down onto the grass and she spread her legs. I was still dazed from panic, but I roused myself and I took a photo of her like that with her cunt flushed and open and wet and ready for him.

The man settled himself on his haunches between Felicity's thighs. He held his cock in one hand, and he lowered himself with his other arm until his prick was almost touching her. But then he stopped. Still too close to the edge maybe?

He held still and it seemed like he was thinking of something. Then he sat back. Felicity looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face, but then he reached down and he stroked his fingers up her cunt and she moaned for him.

He slid a finger into her and she moaned louder. He started to fuck her slowly with it and she started to writhe again. He pulled his finger out of her and she groaned in displeasure, but then he ran his thumb up and over her clit, and she whimpered and started pressing herself against his hand.

He kept playing with Felicity like that; he fingered her, and he stroked her clit, and she got louder and wriggled with greater urgency. She looked like she was getting more and more desperate, but he just kept teasing her, and smiling at her, and it looked like he was relishing every second of it.

Felicity began to beg. "Please Matt... put it in me... fuck me... fuck me Matt... please... this is torture..." But he, Matt apparently, just kept playing with her.

Felicity raised her bottom up, and she spread her thighs wider, and her begging got more even whiny and desperate sounding. She started to sound angry, and Matt finally took pity on her. He clambered on top of Felicity, and he took hold of his cock, and he began to rub it against her cunt. Felicity raised her hips, and she started whimpering again, but Matt kept rubbing it up and down her and he still wasn't putting it in.

Felicity looked positively frantic. She was so close to getting what she so badly wanted, but he was denying her still. She pleaded with even more desperation, and she started pressing herself against him to try and get his cock into her, and it was such shameless behaviour and I was filming every second of it. This was going to be perfect blackmail material.

Matt finally moved forwards and his prick slid into Felicity, and she groaned loud and she closed her eyes in pleasure and relief. He pushed it into her slowly, and she gasped as it filled and stretched her, and by the time he had it in all the way her legs had begun to tremble.

He moved his hips slowly at first, and it looked like Matt was trying to hold himself back. He fucked her gently, and he looked into her eyes, but Felicity wrapped her legs around him, and she pressed her heels onto his bottom, and she urged him to fuck her faster. Matt tried to resist, but I could see how turned on he was, and he didn't hold back for long.

Matt's beautiful little bottom began to bob up and down faster and Felicity grunted with him. He held himself up on one arm, and he groped her breasts with the other, and she pulled him into her harder with her legs. Felicity started to lift her hips to meet Matt's thrusts, and they were moving faster and faster now, and they began to kiss passionately.

They moaned and groaned in time with each other, and they got louder as they fucked harder. Their faces were flushed, and sweat began to bead on their bodies, and they looked like two rutting animals.

I'd fooled around with boys at school before. I'd let them put their hands in my bra and knickers, and I'd even sucked a few cocks, but I preferred girls. I'd only done those things with boys to experiment, I'd never actually liked any of them. But I was jealous of Felicity now. Matt was tall and muscular, and he was handsome, and he was fucking the life out of her, and she was getting wilder and wilder, and I wanted some of that too.

I dropped my phone back into my pocket, and I pushed my hand down into my knickers again. They were a mess of wetness, and my cunt felt hot and sensitive, and I bit my lip to keep myself quiet as I began to stroke my clit. I still felt guilty. This was such a private act, and they had no idea I was watching, but Felicity deserved this, and the guilt only turned me on more.

I imaged it was me lying on the grass with Matt between my legs. It was me he wanted and me he was fucking so frantically. He took hold of Felicity's legs and he peeled them away from his body, and he got hold of her ankles, and he lifted and spread her legs to get into her deeper. This was so fucking hot, and if only it was Matt doing that to me.

Felicity got louder and louder, and she ran a hand down her front and between her legs. I couldn't' see her fingers, but I could see how quickly her arm was moving, and I knew she was strumming herself frantically.

Matt fucked her harder, and she began shrieking again. Then she closed her eyes, and her whole body started trembling, and then she tensed, and then she started thrashing beneath Matt as he slammed into her. She yelped louder and louder, and she was coming again, and she made an even more bestial scene of herself this time.

I wasn't far off either. I moved my fingers quickly against my clit, and I was breathing hard now, and I had to bite on the side of my other hand to keep myself quiet. Felicity was still coming, and the sight and the sound of her was getting me there, and Matt was fucking her now like he was losing control too. The muscles in his back stood out and they rippled under his sweat-covered skin, and I wanted to step out from this bush and touch him. I wanted to lick the sweat from his body.

He kept fucking Felicity so hard, and I was so close, but as Felcity started to come down from her orgasm Matt stopped. He pulled his cock out of her, and he sat back, and I thought he was about to come across Felicity. I ripped my hand out of my underwear and I pulled my phone out to capture the moment. I didn't know if I was recording this to blackmail Felicity now, or because I was loving this and I wanted to capture such a filthy act for my own future enjoyment.

But Matt sat back on the grass, and his cock twitched, but he wasn't coming. I didn't understand what he was doing. He shifted away from Felicity, and he leaned back with his hands behind him, and his head came up and he was looking directly at me again. Fuck. I froze, but I was leaning out of the bush, and any second he'd see me.

His eyes were right on me, and I held as still as I ever have, and surely he'd see me, and I was panicking again, but holy shit he looked gorgeous too. His chest was heaving, and the muscles in his stomach moved hypnotically as he breathed in and out. His glorious cock was standing tall and thick, and it was so close, and the sight of it made me tremble.

Matt looked up as Felicity moved over to him, and I let the breath escape from my lungs and fuck, that had been too close. I retreated back into the bush until I was covered by its leaves again.

Felicity was standing over Matt now with her back to me and she really did have a fantastic figure. Her legs were long and slender, and her bottom was so full and round and feminine. As she lowered herself onto Matt, she took hold of his prick, and she slowly impaled herself on it.

They groaned together as his cock disappeared into her, and Felicity held still for a moment, but then she began to rock her hips back and forth. She started pressing herself against Matt, and she'd only just come, but I knew she was grinding her clit against him. God, she was insatiable. She moved faster, and they started to moan again, and then she began to bounce up and down on him.

I was dying to touch myself, but I took a moment to take more photos of Felicity's wonderful body. Her shoulders were broad, but elegantly so, and her back tapered down to a slender waist, and then her hips curved out and around that delightfully voluptuous bottom.

I couldn't resist it anymore. I set my phone to film mode, and I held it in one hand, and I pushed the other back down the front of my jodhpurs. As if on cue, Matt took hold of Felicity's hips and he started lifting her higher and pulling her down harder, and each time she rose and dropped I saw his cock sliding in and out of her.

Felicity arched her back, and leaned forwards, and she gave me an even better view. I could see her red, swollen lips spread around him, and her wetness glistening all over the thick shaft of Matt's prick.

I realised I was stroking my clit in time with the two of them, and it felt like I was there with them. I wanted Matt badly, and I remembered how I'd felt when I'd slapped Felicity's arse yesterday, and Matt had taken hold of it now, and he was squeezing and kneading her, and I wanted to lay my hands on Felicity again too. I didn't care how much I hated her.

Matt spread Felicity's arse open with both of his hands and I moaned before I could stop myself. Fuck that had been loud, and I held my breath again, but they didn't stop. He was still spreading her arse in his hands, and I could see his cock sliding in and out of her sopping cunt, and even her tight little arsehole was exposed to me now. I still had a fingertip against my clit, and I was trembling, and I was right on the edge. But I was so worked up now I was scared I'd make too much noise when I came, and I tried to keep my finger still.

But they were moving so fast again now, and their increasingly frantic noises were such a turn on, and Felicity's body was a miracle of health and vigour, and Matt spread her open again as he kneaded her arse, and I couldn't hold back. I moved my finger in quick, tight circles over my clit, and my face got hotter and hotter and I started to pant.

I imagined it was me with Matt again. It was me straddling him and fucking him fast. He grabbed my tits and he squeezed them hard, and he sucked on my nipples, and then he spread me open, and it was Felicity in the bush now watching us. She was jealous, and she was furious I was with her man, and he was looking into my eyes with that loving expression.

And then Felicity was with us too, and she was kissing my body and touching me, and I tried to get her out of my head, but the thought of all three of us together was too good.

I got my hand back in my mouth and I sank my teeth into the fleshy part below my thumb as I started coming. It was agony, but the pain only seemed to make it better, and I tried to hold still and not make too much noise, but my orgasm came on harder and harder. My body started shaking, and I fumbled and dropped my phone. I closed my eyes, and I could still hear them, and I kept playing with myself, and I kept coming. I pictured all three of us fucking together, and the images came thick and fast, and Matt was fucking me, and I was spanking Felicity, and then she was spanking me, and it all got too much.

I pulled my hand out of my knickers, but the waves of my orgasm kept coming, and they were still fucking like animals in front of me, and I tried to stop shaking in case Felicity saw the bush moving. Luckily I'd had plenty of practice at coming quietly at boarding school though, and I managed to climax in that bush without giving myself away.

As I eventually began to come down, I had to lower myself onto my bottom before my legs gave way. As the last spasms of my orgasm receded, and my head cleared, I suddenly remembered my phone. Fuck. If I lost it, everything I'd captured would be wasted. Without the proof I had nothing. I sat up and began scrabbling in the undergrowth around the bush. The grass was tall, and the roots and branches were thick though, and I couldn't find my phone, and my chest began to tighten, and panic was rising in me again. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I heard Matt and Felicity's noises change, and I looked up and she was off him now and she was dropping onto all fours. I couldn't miss this. I ran my hands back and forth, and I felt my skin catching on brambles, but I kept going, and then my fingers made contact with something smooth and unnaturally straight. Oh thank god.

I lifted my phone up and wiped the dirt of it. I opened the camera app, and the lens still looked clear. Matt was on his knees behind Felicity now and I started filming just as he took hold of his cock. He angled it, and then he stuffed it back into Felicity's waiting cunt.