My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt gripped her waist and he started fucking her savagely. He pounded into her, and he pulled her back hard to meet each of his thrusts, and Felicity panted and moaned like the beast she was. She reached under herself and she started playing with her cunt again, and I had to admire her appetite.

I still felt over-sensitive from coming, but the sight of them made me burn for more. Their bodies moved in perfect unison, and they were lost to it, and Matt was groping and spreading Felicity's arse again, and I saw his cock inside her and the tight knot of her arsehole once more. I zoomed in to get a close up.

Matt was using her like she was a common whore, but Felicity sounded like she was in heaven. He was smashing into her with such force, and all the muscles in his back were standing proud, but the strength of her reaction was equally enthusiastic. It was incredible. I started to imagine again how it would feel to be in Felicity's place. Would I let him fuck me so brutally? Would I love it as much as her? Would... But then Matt did something that brought me instantly back to reality.

I almost thought I'd imagined it. But then Matt did it again. He slapped Felicity's jiggling bottom hard with the flat of his hand, and she grunted and groaned in response. He did it again, and she grunted louder. He started smacking Felicity's behind as he ravaged her, and he did it hard and fast.

It took me long seconds to realise what was happening - Matt was spanking her. And this wasn't a playful spanking either, he was smacking Felicity properly and so hard her bottom was turning red already. And Felicity wasn't complaining about it. In fact she was doing quite the opposite. Her noises became even louder and fiercer, and she pressed herself back onto Matt's cock with such ferocity I was surprised she didn't topple him.

It was such a magnificently deprived sight, and I realised I was leaning out of the bush again to get as close to them as I could. If one of them turned they'd see me clearly. But I couldn't seem to make myself step back into my hiding place now. Matt kept spanking her hard, and Felicity got louder and rougher, and then she started screeching and quivering and she was coming again. She said Matt's name over and over, and then he was chanting hers as he spanked her arse and slammed his cock into her. Except it wasn't her name.

I remembered what I'd thought I'd heard earlier. Matt was saying my name. He was saying 'Violet,' again and again as he savaged her.

For a second I was dumfounded. But then indignation surged through me, and why the fuck had she told him she was me? I lost it. I was on my feet, and I was stepping out of the bush, and I was going to slap her face and sink my fingers into her hair and start... I stopped myself.

I took deep breaths, and I forced myself to step back into the bush. They had their backs to me, but if one of them looked over their shoulder I'd be caught. And if they saw what I was doing with my phone they'd get hold of me and they'd destroy it.

I sat and I steadied myself. I was livid, but it was time I made a retreat. I had enough photos and footage, and it would be sensible to leave them before they finished so I had time to escape. But then I looked up and saw what was happening.

They'd stopped fucking and Matt was standing behind Felicity now. She was turning to face him, and she crawled over and knelt between his legs. She grasped Matt's cock again, and it was so hard I could see the veins standing out along its shaft. The head of his prick was so vivid it looked painful, and Felicity wrapped her lips around it, and she began pumping her fist and bobbing her head. She did it so quickly it looked as if she was as desperate for Matt to come as he surely was.

Matt groaned, and he began fucking her mouth, and Felicity let him this time. I lifted my phone and started filming again. I couldn't miss this, it was the perfect cherry on the top of Felicity's sordid performance. Matt's cock had been dripping with her wetness, but she was sucking it as if her life depended on it. But then Matt was pushing her off him, and his body bucked, and then he roared and he was coming.

I thought Felicity was going to pull back, but she lifted her face as if she was offering it to him, and the first jet of Matt's come fell across her nose and cheek.

Matt roared again, and more of it spurted out, and it fell across Felicity's breasts and face, and she closed her eyes and shrieked with laughter.

I'd heard of women letting men do such things, but I never thought I'd see a girl enjoy it so much. The more Matt coated Felicity's face, the more she laughed and grinned. It went across her cheeks, and her eyes, and her forehead. It fell into her mouth, and it dripped off her nose and her chin, but she looked delighted, and then she started rubbing it into her face like it was moisturiser. It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever seen and I filmed every second of it.

As the last pulses of Matt's come dribbled onto Felicity, she started to run his cock all over her face, and then she began to suck on it again, as if she wanted to squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of him. I'd never seen anything so debauched, even after everything I'd done with Miss March. Matt looked at her with wonder and shock and joy on his face though, and I felt another surge of jealousy.

I stopped recording. I'd seen enough. I sank back into the bush, and I slid my phone back into my pocket. I did my jodhpurs up, and I crept away from them.

My face still felt hot, and I was unsteady on my feet, and I couldn't believe what I'd just witnessed, but I had the proof on my phone, and I had to get out of there.

The further I got away from them, the faster I moved. They didn't look like they'd be going anywhere soon, but I had to be careful now. I couldn't let them know I'd seen them. Not yet anyway.

Rollo gave me a friendly whiny when I reached him, but I didn't stop to pat him. I untied his reins and swung myself up onto his back. My first reaction was to bolt back across the fields to the stables. I wanted to get back to my room as fast as possible to calm myself and to think.

But the fields were flat and low, and if Felicity left the woods anytime in the next ten minutes or so, she'd see me riding. I needed to be smarter. I guided Rollo to the edge of the trees, but then I took him around the wood to a vantage point where I'd be able to see Felicity heading back.

I waited on top of Rollo, and for a time there was no sign of my stepsister. I found myself reaching for the phone in my pocket. I opened the gallery and swiped through the photos I'd taken. I couldn't believe I'd been so lucky. I'd managed to get so close too, and the light had been perfect, and the images were clear and sharp. Ideas began to form in my head. Oh the things I could do with these.

I wouldn't post them online, that was too cruel even for Felicity. But I could email them anonymously to her mother, or even to Father, it'd certainly change the way he thought about his 'remarkable' stepdaughter.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and I looked up and saw Felicity riding her pony back towards the stables. She rode Bella at a gentle trot, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail again, and she sat tall on his back and even from here she looked proud and smug.

I waited until she was out of sight, and then I waited longer. I wanted her to be out of the stables when I returned.

To be continued...