My Widowed Busty Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the apartment, I thought that we had gotten into a routine since I had first started staying with Jill. I was usually home around four. Jill made me a coffee which I took to my room to study or do any work that I needed to do. We ate at seven every evening. I would go into the kitchen just before seven. If Jill were drinking wine, I would have a glass with her. Would this change today?

Jill was in the kitchen. She was dressed seductively, with no bra and showing a lot of tit. She smiled as she was making the coffee. Then she said, "How was your day? I've been thinking about you all day. I wanted to message you but didn't want to disturb you."

I took her in my arms. She appeared to be a little nervous. We kissed. She was now so relaxed. I said, "My day was good. I was thinking about you, too. I wanted to message you, too. Jill, I have some work to finish. If I don't finish it now, it won't be done. Can I go to my room, get my work done, then come to the kitchen at seven? Then I'll show you how much I was thinking about you."

Her face was beaming now. We kissed again. As I left the kitchen, Jill said, "You are doing the right thing. It would be best if you kept the work going. I will be wearing something nice for you at seven."

I went to my room. I concentrated on my game. My game was fast. The graphics were excellent. I ran bug testing software on it. It was clean. I had been talking with a company. They were interested in my game. I sent it to them for their appraisal, this could take a week, but I had a good feeling about it. I went to the kitchen just before seven; I was happy that I had sent it off; this could be a big move for me.

Jill looked gorgeous; she wore a top, no bra and her tiny leather miniskirt. She raised her skirt. She flashed me. All I saw was her long sex slit winking at me.

"Jack, top my glass up and pour yourself a glass; this goulash tastes delicious. It is now ready. Do you like what I'm wearing? I've no panties on just for you."

Jill looked happy. I poured the wine then sat at the kitchen table, thinking that I'd been bent over it getting spanked last night. Although I thought I should tell Jill about my game, I decided that I'd be better off waiting for it to be accepted before I told her.

The meal was delicious. I so enjoyed Jill's cooking. We finished the meal. I helped her to stack the dishwasher. Then, we walked into the lounge. I was now starting to get nervous. My cock was massive. I wanted to suck Jill's clit. I wanted her to cum in my mouth. Although I didn't have a lot of experience, I wanted her to feel that I could still give her pleasure.

"Jack, strip for me; I want to see your cock again; I can't believe how big it is."

I stripped for Jill as she sat on the couch, only wearing her tiny leather miniskirt. I then went and spread Jill's legs. She gave a surprised look but spread her legs. Her vulva looked so appealing. I knelt in front of her, my fingers now feeling her gorgeous pussy. As I fingered her hard clit, I whispered, "You have a gorgeous body, Jill; women ten years younger would love a body like yours. I want to give you pleasure tonight; I've never done this before. If there's anything that I can do to give you more pleasure, then please tell me."

I went down on her. I had researched it on Google. I was hoping that I'd picked it all up. I spread her thick cunt flaps open, then nibbled her left flap, applying just enough pressure with my teeth to arouse her but giving her no real pain. She loved it. I went up and down her flap doing this, slipping my tongue occasionally inside her dripping pussy. I then did her right flap in the same way. Jill was now pushing her pussy against my mouth. She whispered to me, "Jack, you're incredible, this feels so good, I'm so close, keep going, and you'll make me cum."

I knew then that I was doing it right. What a boost to my confidence. I then wrapped my lips around Jill's big hard clit; I had teased it before doing this with my tongue. She had loved that. I started to suck on Jill's big clit. She raised her hips and spread her legs wider. She was purring with pleasure. I began to gently finger fuck her with two fingers, she was so wet, but I felt her strong cunt muscles tighten as my fingers went in and out of her very hungry cunt.

Jill loved what I was doing to her; I loved it; I sensed what I was doing to her was arousing her so much. I also loved the taste of her cunt juice. I was now finger fucking her with three fingers, but more assertively, Jill cried out, "Jack, it's wonderful. I love what you're doing to me. You're going to make me cum, don't stop, keep going, make me cum."

A couple of minutes later, Jill started to shake; her pussy was twitching then I felt the warmth of her cum in my mouth. I kept sucking and finger fucking her; wave after wave of warm cum flooded my mouth; there was a lot. I had to swallow a lot. A couple of minutes later, when Jill had composed herself, I raised up off her; the look on her face was one of complete fulfilment. She pulled me close to her.

I looked into her eyes; she seemed so satisfied; I felt so pleased that I had made this beautiful, mature woman climax. I opened my mouth and put my tongue out. There was a giant blob of cum on it. We then cum-kissed. I felt this was the thing to do. Jill had cum in my mouth, I had swallowed some, but I had held back as much as I could. Now, I wanted to share her cum here. I had no idea how she would react. I was so excited; Jill was the first woman I'd ever given an orgasm to.

Jill and I had tongue kissed before. We now moved up to a new level. Jill's kisses were so loving and passionate. It was a wonderful experience. Her tongue was busily transferring her cum from my mouth to hers. Both of us were kissing with our eyes open. We were both looking into the other's eyes. There was a look of solid affection in Jill's eyes. There was also a clear look of desire.

I was caressing Jill's massive tits as we kissed, then Jill said, "Thank you for doing that for me, Jack, nobody has ever done that to me before. You have given me a wonderful memory that I'll treasure for the rest of my life, thank you. Jack, I'd like to invite you to my bedroom. I have the feeling that this would be good for both of us."

Jill then led me to her bedroom. My cock was rock hard. I was thinking that this wasn't going to be a quick fuck. But, the look on Jill's face told me she wanted more. Jill took off her tiny leather miniskirt. She then lay on top of her king-size bed. She took my monster cock into both of her hands, stroked my cock as she massaged my balls, then said, "I can feel the blood throbbing through your cock, Jack; you're so hard. Would you like me to make you a little harder? I love a big hard cock, and your cock is a very special cock."

Jill went down on me. Her mouth and tongue were doing magical things to my cock. She was soon taking my entire length; it felt so good, I was being deep-throated for the first time in my life. Her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock. Her head was bobbing an inch up and down. I could feel the softness of the walls of her throat. Then she started a swallowing motion with her throat muscles. The sensations this was giving the head of my cock as her throat muscles squeezed the head of my were terrific. I was sure her doing this would make me cum, but she came off me and said, "Jack, you're so hard, I want you inside me. Lie on top of the bed, and I'll go on top. You have never had sex before. I'm going to make it so special for you."

I lay on top of the bed. Jill squatted on top of me, gripping my monster at the base. She ran my bulbous head up and down her moist sex slit. It felt so good. I whispered to her, "Yes Jill, you will be my first. Looking at your beautiful body makes me so hard. I'm so horny. I hope that I don't cum too quickly."

"Don't worry if you do. You'll recover quickly. Then we can do it again. Let me take you inside me. It feels so good, Jack. You are stretching me. It feels wonderful. How does it feel for you, Jack? Is my cunt warm and nice for you?"

"It's incredible; it feels so good. The deeper that you take me, the better it feels."

Jill then tightened her strong cunt muscles around my cock. It felt so good. Jill said, "Do you like it tight? Let me get a rhythm going, and then you'll feel what I can do. Your cock feels magnificent, Jack, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix. I've never had that before."

Jill soon had a powerful rhythm going; I loved how she was arching her back, allowing her to take me deeper. As she pushed down on me, I felt her pussy flaps wrapped around the base of my cock. She was taking my full length. She had a contented look on her face. The way her massive tits were swaying excited me. I reached up and started playing with them. Jill was riding me harder and faster now. It all felt so good.

Five minutes later, Jill moved up a gear. I was fingering her clit. She was giving me a lot of pleasure. Of course, I must reciprocate, and she loved it when I started doing it. She was breathing heavily now, then said, "I'm so close, Jack, cum with me, let me feel you cum. Let me feel the spurts of your seed hit my cervix. I love your cock, Jack. It feels so good. It was made for my cunt, cum baby, cum for me. I'm cumming."

Jill talking to me like that, excited me so much. We both climaxed simultaneously. It was a fantastic feeling as I shot my load inside her. I loved every minute of it. It all felt so good. I was no longer a virgin. My only feeling was that I wanted more. I felt Jill gripping me. I was still hard. Jill gripped me tightly. She was holding my cock inside her. She leaned down. We kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes. Jill was glowing, her eyes sparkling, a big smile on her face. Finally, she said, "I enjoyed that, Jack; how do you feel about losing your virginity?"

"It had to happen one day; I'm so glad that it happened with you, Jill; I enjoyed every moment of it. I like sex, would you like to go again? I think that there's a lot of positions that you will have to teach me about."

Jill smiled then said, "I'll always go again with you, Jack. There are so many positions that I'll teach you. Something is telling me that you and I are going to have a lot of fun."

The End.

12