My Widowed Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom pleaded in various ways but Mr. Surya was a hardcore evil not to yield. But I was not ready to hear what Mr. Surya finally said to my mother, "Your daughter and her friend are very hot and can make good sluts. You see I lost my wife twenty years back and I have needs of my own body. Moreover, my sluts also serve needs of important persons. So your daughter and her friend will have access to high society if they can do their job well."

"You are running an illicit racket of flesh business and engaged in teaching profession," my mom angrily retorted, "You should be behind the bars."

"You can complaint to police," Mr. Surya said without getting angry, "But there is no proof against me and I have blessings of police officials and political leaders. Presently, all evidences are against your daughter and her friend."

"And what is the price you want to handover the evidence to me?" my mom asked.

"No price," he replied with a devilish grin, "But an exchange offer may work out."

"What is it?" my mom eagerly asked.

"I heard your husband died nine years back," Mr. Surya said with all the qualities of a villain in his voice, "But even at this age you have maintained a glamourous figure and look very sexy. Moreover, you must be starving sexually after his death. With a hot and well maintained figure as yours you can serve my needs as well as the needs of my high profile connections. If you agree to that, I might consider sparing your daughter and her friend from becoming whores."

My mother was thunder struck at his words. He said again, "I don't have time to bargain. If you agree, give me a call tonight latest by ten and confirm who will go with me, you or your daughter. I will pick you up to my place. By the way, your body is unused for years so if you decide to offer yourself instead of your daughter and her friend, I would expect you to be clean, waxed and smooth. Remember 10 pm is the deadline. If I receive no call by that time, you will face the consequences."

It was 6.30 PM when Mr. Surya left. I felt very sorry for mom as I had put her in trouble. I couldn't face her. Before I could talk to mom, a police team came to our house with a search warrant on the allegation that my mom was running a prostitution racket from our home. We freely let them search.

But what surprised both me and mom was that from our dressing room multiple used and dirty undergarments, condoms and other contraceptives, sex toys and blue films were recovered. We had no idea how and when these items were planted in our home. But the my mother recalled that only few days before our domestic hand had carried a bag and told us that she would be out of her house and wanted to keep her valuables at our home. But there was no proof in our favour.

Both me and mom realized that the conspiracy was going on for quite sometime and we were completely trapped. The police men seemed to believe in the allegation and very obscenely surveyed me and mom. The prepared a seizure list and wanted to take us to police station to give our statements.

My mother realized the trap we were in. It was 8.15 PM, she called Mr. Surya and simply said, "Please save us."

Mr. Surya just said, "Don't worry. I will arrange to bring you both to my place."

We don't know what he did. After about 20 minutes some higher official called the officer of the search team and instructed him something. After the telephonic talk the police officer who conducted the search said to my mom, "Sir has requested to drop you two at Mr. Surya's place and to drop the case. Please get ready and we are not going to seize any item. So you can retain them."

The police officer smiled meaningfully and carried us to Mr. Surya's palatial house at the outskirt of the town. On arrival Mr. Surya welcomed us and invited us to dinner. Neither me nor mom were in a mood to dine but we sat with him so that he didn't get offended.

After the dinner was over, Mr. Surya took us to his bedroom. He said to me, "You must have idea why you and your mom are here. Please keep my phone with you. I will give you the PIN to unlock it once your mom returns to bedroom finishing her toiletry so that you can delete the video clips yourself."

He said to my mom, "You go to toilet and get yourself ready. Remember what I told you - clean, waxed and smooth. There are new sets of dresses for you. Put them on."

My mom blushed as he said so blatantly in front of me. However, she didn't forget the practical point and said, "How can we be sure that you don't have any copy of the video clips?"

"I assure it is only in my phone camera," Mr Surya said, "You will have to trust me on this."

Mr. Surya gestured mom towards the toilet. Once my mom was in toilet, he said to me, "You will be in a room upstairs when your mother comes. I don't want her to be embarrassed before her daughter. However, as you're a very naughty girl I have kept the device in that room from where you can watch me and your mom in live blue film."

"You're going to record again?" said I in both anger and astonishment, "I will tell mom."

"What if she refuses after the first night?" he said, "Your mom will be my slut instead of you and your lesbian friend. Don't try to be smart and warn your mom or I might do it to her in front of you or if I get angry might make both mom and daughter be on the same bed with me."

His words scared me and I lowered my gaze. Before my mom came out of toilet, Mr. Surya took me to the room upstairs and before coming out he pointed to the CC Camera monitor and said, "Watch and learn how to please a man from your mom."

Before going out of the room, Mr. Surya did the most offensive thing. He hugged me, kissed my lips, fondled my boobs and asses and said with a naughty laugh, "Last time with you, baby, before I enjoy with your mom. But may be, if you agree we may enjoy at your mother's back."

He locked the room from outside as he left me alone in the upstair room and went straight to the bedroom in the ground floor. I could see him waiting in CC TV footage. My mom was still in the toilet and Mr. Surya took a peg of whiskey as he waited for the arrival of my mom. After about thirty minutes she appeared. She was in a black sleeveless lacy nightie with white bra and panty. I understood the contrast was planned by Mr. Surya so that mom's body features get prominently outlined.

Mom's arms clearly revealed that she had followed his instructions and waxed herself. Even at 39 she looked gorgeous and her cleavages were clearly visible. I decided for a moment not to watch any more, but forbidden curiosity prevailed. Moreover, I recalled Sony had watched her own parents. So why can't I watch my mom with another man? Particularly when the man is one who had caressed my nude body once and made me suck his cock. So I assured myself it was no wrong to watch my mom with that man.

Mr. Surya was looking amazingly at mom. Mom stood a bit awkwardly. I could see tears in her eyes. Mr. Surya said to her, "Normally I don't like tears while enjoying. But I know that those with wet eyes have also wet pussies."

My mom made a last attempt as she said, "I am a widow and had never deviated since the death of my husband. But I feel very debased. Can't you spare me? I am so ashamed that even my daughter could guess why I am here?"

"You need not feel upset, Mr. Surya said, "You can still send your daughter though having seen your lovely figure I am more interested to have you on my bed.

Have you ever looked in the mirror? Your youthful sexy body was getting wasted. You should enjoy it. Don't be ashamed or don't feel debased. I assure once in the game you will enjoy it. You will have close connections with high profile persons and with a body like yours you will reign over all your admirers."

My mom lowered her gaze as if realising that it was futile to plead with a beast like Mr. Surya. Mr. Surya was relishing his drink. My mom was looking gloomy and unwilling at what she was doing. As if to cheer her up, Mr. Surya said, "I don't like grave and gloomy faces. Remember you are here to provide pleasure as well as get pleasured. However, I understand your situation. Breaking your celibacy after four years. You better take a bit of whiskey that would cheer up your mood."

Mr. Surya was on his second peg of whiskey and had consumed half peg of it already. He extended the very glass from which he was drinking towards mom and said, "Take a small sip, you will feel better."

My mom looked indignantly at him. How can he offer the remains of the drink he was sipping to her that was considered to be defiled! Mr. Surya seemed to understood what was in her looks and said, "You're wondering because I offered the one from which I was already drinking? Now you see our bodies are going to be one, our lips and other organs are going to touch each other's. So you can comfortably drink my left-over."

Insulted, my mother lowered her head further. Mr. Surya kept his glass on the center table, came near mom, lifted her chin with his finger and then without any warning pressed his lips against mom's and he held her till she opened her mouth enabling his tongue to be inside mom's mouth. The horny bull licked my mom's lips and moved his tongue inside her mouth playing with her tongue. My mom simply stood frozen as during the kiss his hands kept groping her boobs and asses. When he let her go I could see marks of abhorrence on her face and I was sure that it was both for the carnal caress and his mouth odor.

Mr. Surya seemed to understand and said to my mom sarcastically, "Since it will be a regular affairs from now on, you better learn to adjust with body odors."

He then took his half drunk whiskey glass from the table, poured almost another peg of whiskey in it, filled the glass with water and extending it towards mom said, "Now sip it in full like a good girl, you will feel better."

Looking at my mom hesitating, he said again, "Don't forget, your daughter is still in my custody. Your disobedience can lead to both of you sharing the same bed with me."

My mom shivered in fear and helplessly started drinking from the whiskey from the glass that also contained leftover portion of Mr. Surya. He let her finish drinking it slowly and once it was over he took mom in his lap and said, "Let me give you a surprise."

He went to the adjacent room carrying mom in his lap. In that room four persons were sitting that included two police officials, two local goons and a political leader. Once in that room he made mom stand at the centre and said to the persons sitting there, "Look at my new bride."

Everyone in the room giggled. Then each of them presented some gifts to mom as if she was a newly wed bride. But their eyes were surveying her youthful curves of the body. The political leader even complimented that mom looks younger than her actual age. One of the police officials said to her, "You decided wisely. You will not be troubled by police in that case anymore."

The goons reminded that they should leave and let the new couple enjoy. The political leader said very obscenely, "You get introduced to each other. We will have fun in coming days."

My mom stood ashamed and humiliated, her glances downcast and she seemed to be in a state of trance. Once they left, Mr. Surya made her walk back to the bedroom and her steps were trembling, perhaps the whiskey started working in her.

After they came to the bedroom, my mom gave her first reaction of anger and despair as she asked Mr. Surya, "How many more humiliation I have to undergo? I agreed to satisfy your lust still you presented me to those men in such transparent attire! They were licking me with their glances."

Mr. Surya cunningly replied, "You have not faced anything yet. Don't bother about your transparent dress or their glances. Someday you will be on bed with them without any dress at all.

And I wonder why a sex-starved widow like you with a sexy body have not grown hot yet. You're behaving like a piece of wood with no passion and desire. You should learn to play the role of a hot and passionate slut and enjoy in full letting your partner too enjoy with you."

"I agreed to your dirty proposal because of my family," my mom said, "You wanted my body so you will have it. But I will never enjoy with you. You can have my body like a tree or a wood that won't respond as you wish."

"You are not doing good for you," curtly replied Mr. Surya.

He then commanded my mom to get out of her black nightie. Like a robot my mom dropped her nightie. She was wearing a lacy white bra under which her nipple and aerola were clearly visible. Mr. Surya went near her, kissed my mom, played with her tongue and in the process unhooked her bra and took it away out of her body. Mom's upper part was totally naked and only the panty was still there.

Even as a daughter I was surprised at my mom's well maintained nude figure. Her boobs didn't sag even slightly. Mr. Surya roughly caught her boobs and started kneading them. Mom stood like a machine. Mr. Surya seemed to lose his patience at the passivity of mom. He sternly ordered her to lay down on bed. My mom went to bed and laid on her back. But none of us had any idea of the worst plan Mr. Surya had.

Mr. Surya pressed a button on the wall and within minutes three rough looking goons appeared inside the bedroom. My mom shivered in fear. Mr. Surya ordered his goons, "Take away her panty and expose her pussy."

The goons attacked my mom and within moments her panty was taken out of her body exposing her clean shaved cunt. My mom still remained passive. Mr. Surya ordered her, "Fold your legs and raise them to your breast. Show my men your hungry cunt."

My mom hesitated and Mr. Surya reminded, "Do you want my goons to play with your daughter too?"

Mom immediately folded her legs exposing her clean shaved pussy to the view of all. Mr. Surya ordered his goons, "Make this bitch ready for me."

The three goons got on bed where mom was lying. One started kneading her boobs with violent passion making her scream; the second one pressed her cheeks and forced his cock deep inside her mouth while the third one started fingering her pussy. It continued for about twenty minutes and then I saw the third goon spitting on mom's pussy and sucking violently her labia lips. Soon his tongue went inside her tunnel and for the first time she was arching her body in passion and holding the bedsheet tightly on two sides.

At the sucking of the goon, mom's love tunnel was so exposed that the pink inner passage was clearly visible. Mom also started moaning intermittently. Mom's shuddering moan all on a sudden revealed her first orgasm. The goons looked at Mr. Surya and at his gesture licked and sucked my mom's asshole and poured some gel deep inside making her shudder. Then the goons said to Mr. Surya, "Your bitch is hot and ready."

As Mr Surya climbed nude on my mom, she saw for the first time his thick and big meat baton and for the first time I saw her afraid and she pleaded, "Please leave me, I can't take it, it's too big."

But Mr. Surya hardly paid any heed to mom's plea. He was fondling her boobs passionately, his lips were locked with mom's sucking her and his bullish dick was trying to invade mom's pussy. It made mom to fold her legs so that her pussy was fully exposed and without any warning gave a violent thrust that made my mom scream in pain and shock. But he was already buried in her cunt and started violent to and fro movement. His hard dick battered the tender pussy muscles of mom for half an hour quite brutally making mom moan uncontrollably like a slut. I never knew my mom can grow that passionate.

But then Mr. Surya reduced his speed and was pushing his rod in and out occasionally. He mouth, however, continued to lick mom's face and lips while his hands were busy with her boobs and asses.

Mom was pleading to do it faster and harder. But Mr. Surya teased her by bringing out his dick altogether out of her pussy. Frustration and disappointment were clear on her face. She was literally begging now to fuck her. Mr. Surya asked her, "Do you like to be my whore?"

Shamelessly, mom answered in affirmative. Mr. Surya commanded her to suck and lick his rod. Mom had grown so horny and was craving for sexual gratification to such an extent that to please Mr. Surya she unhesitatingly took his big tool in her palm and began to lick and suck it lovingly. Her tender fleshes on her tits and inner thighs carried multiple marks of rough and passionate caress.

I was observing with awe the way my mom was enjoying the dirty physical game. After she had sucked his dick for about twenty minutes, Mr. Surya penetrated in her again. They were then dancing to sexual act in perfect harmony. Mr. Surya was ploughing her love tunnel harder and faster while mom was giving upward thrust of her asses to enjoy deeper strokes of a demonic cock in her pussy. Looking at their action I was already wet between my legs and started fingering myself.

I had lost the measurement of time as I masturbated looking at the live action of my mom and was brought to consciousness when I heard mom screaming like a whore with broken words like "ooohh aahh faster...faaaasteeer, ahaa don't leave pl...eeasss...haaarr...dddd..eerr." etc.

In response to mom's scream, Mr. Surya was brutally thrusting her like a horny bull till they both started biting and scratching each other and hugged in climax.

The same night I watched my mom offering her asshole to Mr. Surya as his bull like rod devastated her rectal hole. But as her facial expressions indicated, mom was enjoying that too. Later, as promised Mr. Surya gave me his phone PIN to delete the video clips of me and Sony.

After that night mom visited Mr. Surya almost regularly. Practically, she became his mistress. But within first three months Mr. Surya also shared with his friends at high places. The five persons who were present on the first night at Mr. Surya's house and had seen mom in her nightie clad appearance had their turn with mom and mom almost regularly satisfied their lust.

After the first experience with Mr. Surya mom had no hesitation and would often go out at night leaving me alone at home to satisfy her clients. But this way she started controlling unofficial power so that we became rich, had cars and other luxuries of life. I was also shifted to a costly residential school in the capital town. But then something happened.

It was in the following year when I was in the final year. I had come home during the vacation for a week. For three days mom was there at home with me taking care of me. But on the fourth day she had a call from the political leader. Though she pretended to go for official duty, but from her waxing I knew she was going to please someone on bed.

I had no contact with Mr. Surya after mom had surrendered to his wishes. But that evening, after a gap of nearly eight months, Mr. Surya rang me after my mom was out of house. After some casual conversation he asked me if I was feeling bored at home. He informed me that my mom would be out for two nights.

His phone reminded me how we had suffered for him. But at the same time I also remembered that our present lavish lifestyle was due to him. Particularly, the scene of my mom's surrender to his lust had always excited my adolescent mind and I often masturbated recalling that scene. Finding me hesitating to respond, Mr. Surya reminded me that if I wish I might enjoy at the back of my mom. I was in a dilemma but finally the lust and carnal desires won and he picked me up at 9 PM to his house.

His house was abnormally quiet. He said that he had dismissed his servants for that night so that my mom did not have even the slightest hint. On arrival in his house, Mr. Surya handed over all devices, gadgets and CC camera switches to me to assure that I would not be blackmailed again by him.