My Widowed Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to him blushingly, "I know your choice. Give me time to wax and clean me."

He nodded in agreement. I waxed my limbs, trimmed my pubic hairs. He was waiting in the bedroom. It had the same bed on which he had made my mother his slave. I came from the toilet completely nude and stood in front of him and said, "Do whatever you wish. Your game with mom made me crazy, I wish to be the whore of your big cock and get crushed under you."

Mr. Surya gave me a tight hug and started playing with my nipples. I was ready to stand the loathsome mouth odor of his when he would kiss. But when he French kissed me, I found the earlier odor was not there and he had used strong mouth freshener. I looked at him in surprise. He smiled and said, "Since you decided to come of your own, I too decided to change a bit."

I kissed his mouth putting my tongue inside. I also removed his clothes and brought out his cock and began caressing it with my lips and tongue. He was more than surprised at my forwardness. He was already above sixty years but had the cock of a bull. It took nearly half an hour to make him ejaculate by sucking. He caressed me all along. After he ejaculated in my mouth, we took 69 position pleasuring each other. He was expert in licking pussy and I had my first climax with his tongue and lips.

Mr. Surya then asked me to spread my legs wide as he prepared to take away my virginity. I had my defloration with his big tool and he was insatiable as was I. During the night we mated three times and on each occasion has mind blowing orgasms. I had a peculiar sensual pleasure in knowing that I was satisfying the man who had turned my mom a slut.

He dropped me at home next morning. But the day my mother returned, Mr. Surya had a massive heart attack and died. My mother's slut life among the high circle continued for some more years. By the time I was 25 we had made enough wealth and by using my mom's high profile connections shifted to an European country where I am working at present as a librarian. My mom died a year before and I still recall how sex had changed our lives.