All Comments on 'My Wife'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Strong Work Author

Hot, arousing and to the point - very nice effort author which displayed your talent and sensitivities with great flow.

Thanks - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now this is a loving wife story!

Nice job of throwing in the tension... and then relieving it.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

This is how married love should be. Thanks for your story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes, married sex is...

...predictable even when it is hot and satisfying, but that is the beauty of it. Two people that know what each other wants and likes - and are willing to do what it takes to satisfy the other. Getting an extra jolt of satisfaction from satisfying the love of your life - that is married sex and that is what is shown here. Gawd, how I miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What love is all about

Jack:

You've told it as it is, but more important how it should be when the storms of life begin to cast the marriage ship upon the rocks and shoals. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed it.

No wimps, no wierdos, no sluts.

A refreshing change on Literotica.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Wonderful

A great little love lesson with some great sex added.

Very good story!! Makes a man jealous.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Well done story

Anothter Loving wife.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Great Writing

Great story content too. Like the one person said. This is a true "loving Wife" story instead of the usual cum eating wimp shit that is offered in the category. I wish they had a category for cheating wives and leave loving wives to this type story.

Great Job Jack.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Damn fine passionate romance.

Life is good when two people really love each other.

Thank you for the memorable uplift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely

Thank you, this was a refreshing change. The story was perfect for the category of LOVING wife. Whenever there's a cheating wife story, the spouse who cheats "excuse" their behavior with "you didn't pay attention to me--you were working too much--we're having too many arguments--you missed our children's activities, etc. etc." This is never an excuse to be unfaithful. It's called life.

We have a winner in this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Know where the story ends and stop writing.

You had a fine beginning. You raised the story question,

and increased the tension right up to where the main character walked in the door and into the bedroom. At the point where Olivia was obviously faithful and waiting for her husband, the story question was answered and your STORY was ended. You should have stopped writing at that point. What you did afterward was just describe a sex act between a man and his wife. I had no reason to want to read it because it was anticlimactic. Most married people enjoy

or have enjoyed all of what they did. By adding the sex act, you turned a STORY into a "slice of life".

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Once again you have proven that you are one of the

better writers on this site. Excellent story, good plotline and very erotic. The best choice for this category. Thank you for the time and effort you took in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Definition of What I Think "Loving Wives"

should be. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked most of...

... your story, but the salacious portions detracted from the beautiful romanticism that could have been developed with a bit of class, instead of with crassness and crude insensitivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Job

Very nice to read an erotic story under the category "Loving Wives" that's actually about loving instead of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A True Loving Wife Story!

Well wriiten and excellent display of human emotions. Enuff said!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Shit

with such a beautiful wife --- makes the whole thing even more special, consider the fact that she teaches highly irrational, highly energetic middle schoolers, who sap all your energy by the time you get home, and still has time to get sexy like you described here --- you should be ashamed for not bringing her a dozen roses every day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey Jack Straw

That is one very good story. The wife is also hot and a knockout.Glad I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
At Last!!!

Finally, a REAL Loving Wife! I'd like to say thanks for finally giving us a couple that can hit a rough patch in their marriage and deal with it without breaking their wedding vows. From the dozens of happily married couples out there, a big THANK YOU!!!

ddpmanddpmanover 17 years ago
A Loving Wife

A true Loving Wife tale of a wife who decides to engage her husband when the going is rough. A fine tale :)

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for a good story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Good story

The story works on several levels. Thanks, jack_straw, for reminding us how a loving wife truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
to all writers this a loving wife story

wife hurting or betraying hubby isn't loving wife story.this was the best of the best.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
the best of them

I think you have a winner jack but if i was the husband and she came to me like the way she was dressed i would be wondering who she was with .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it?

where can i find one just like her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

Stories like this are what we need here. Loving wives. Very good work.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
A Labor of love

I agree that O'Henry would have stopped with the vision of the candlelit wife. And I can imagine the insecure guy who ruins everything by grabbing his pistol and looking in the closets and under the beds. But I like the author's story as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

My wife almost fits your description but she's 5' 10 1/2" and blonde and 51 years old. She's beautiful. We love each other. I just wish we made love more often than once every two or three years and missionary only. And her mouth on my cock?!? Never! So I just don't mention that. I love her enough to just forget it and jack off in the bathroom almost every day. Not bitter, just frustrated and wishin'.

archimedes03archimedes03almost 13 years ago
Compensation

Good Story;

5* instead of 4 because of the stupid rating by DWornock.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Dwhorecuck

Your incessant ratings of 1* for 'old folks' leads me to believe you are either not yet an adult or that you are a pedophile. In either case you don't belong on this site. Don't get mad at me, I'm just drawing conclusions from the clues you leave. If not true then you need to grow up and change your tune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disappointing. I expected more from this writer than low level stroke story.

There is no story, just smut right thru. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What happened to the pizza?

Did they get to eat supper or did they have to throw the pizza away the next morning?

The guy in your story wouldn't have had to worry about a strike if they kicked out that commie union.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-dissapointing...........

Smut? Oh, I get it, it didn't have cheating, disrespect, wimps, whores, sluts in it, therefore the smut. Funny, I always thought it was very erotic for a husband and wife to love each other. Strange fellow you are. Perhaps a cuckold at heart. Eh? Get the fuck out of here, this is an erotic site after all, and guys like you need not be on it.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Agree with the fellow below, supporting the quality of this story.

One request; please think up a different term than "chewing on..." different body parts. Nibbling, or some other word is much preferable to the thought of someone actually chewing on a nipple or clit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very hot and touching. Thanks.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Excellent story with happiest of endings.

Team spirit, teamwork, synergy. Whatever label you hang, this is what makes a marriage a happy endeavour. I speak from firsthand experience of both types; good and bad. Anything less is miserable. All career type jobs offer their challenges from time to time. This story illustrated how events can combine to obfuscate any resemblance of happiness to job satisfaction. Gainful employment is a means to an ends and the right marriage partner can facilitate when the hell breaks loose. This story had it all, which was skillfully laid out in almost 3D. It was enjoyable to read and expertly written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

Great story, very refreshing, after reading all the "cuckold, swingers, and BTB"

stories. That is a REAL "Loving Wives " story.

Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

Hot story of a wife and husband fucking ,not making love.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
good story

5 starrs

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Well, you've re-written "It's a Wonderful Life" for us perverts. I hate that movie. But I still really enjoyed your story. It's well written, well told and it does indeed capture a truth about what matters in our lives, the love we share with our spouses. Great job. Much better than Capra's movie. I don't remember Donna Reed getting tit fucked in "It's a Wonderful Life". It woulda been a helluva lot better movie had you been around to consult back then. Plus, we'd have gotten to see Donna Reed's tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me

Superb story. Expecting a cheating spouse only to find what we are all really looking for. Nicely done. Definitely have to check out some of your other contributions!!!!!!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one

Enjoy a good loving wife story occasionally.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Mr Straw, that was a.nice surprise, and not at all what I expected from you. Love it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Sometimes you just have to take your spouse and fuck them. Let them know how much you desire and lust for them. It's a pretty great ego boost.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

What was the deal with not answering the phones? What was the point of including it in the story? The story didn't need it.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mr cuck, it is coming, your wife is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Intimacy and romance can heal a lot so long as love is already there.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
If

If the author removed the sex scenes, from his stories,there would be nothing there,. No plot just a load of meaningless words.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon2 months ago

Nitpic8 months ago

If

If the author removed the sex scenes, from his stories,there would be nothing there,. No plot just a load of meaningless words.

Hey dumbass, this is LitEROTICA, an actual erotic fiction site. You fucking idiot.

redboat7redboat728 days ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous