My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
More pictures arrive. Gang leader calls.
1.1k words
4.24
113.2k
83

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over a week passed without any further problems. We both began to believe that it really was over. We would go on with our lives and simply consider this a bad moment and move on. Our love was stronger because of the support that we gave each other.

Pat thought that I had thrown the pictures out but I had hidden them and taken them out several times while Pat was at work. Each time I ended up stroking my cock until I came. I did not understand the feelings but seeing Pat on display and used like that excited me beyond my wildest imagination.

Another week went by then another envelope arrived in the mail. Pat had not returned home yet when I opened the mail. Inside were more pictures. This time Pat was with a young girl. In one picture Pat was behind the young girl reaching around to play with her tits as the black boy had done in Pat's pictures. In another Pat and the girl were kissing. Then there was a picture of the two of them in a sixty-nine position each of them with their mouths plastered to the others pussy. There was also a close up of Pat's face as she ate the girl's pussy and one of Pat with the young girl's tongue licking her pussy.

The final picture was a group picture. Two naked black boys stood in the middle with the young girl and my wife Pat on either side. One more naked black boy stood at each end of the line. Both Pat and the young girl had a hard black cock in each hand. Another black boy stood behind each girl and was reaching around fondling their tits. The final two boys were kneeling in front of each the girls busily finger fucking them.

The last picture pushed me over the edge and I rushed to the bathroom and madly stroked myself to completion as I continued to look through this new set of pictures. I quickly cleaned myself up and returned the pictures to the envelope embarrassed by my reaction. As I was stuffing the pictures into the envelope a note fell out. It simply said "Call me!" There was a phone number and it was signed The Boss.

This situation had me thoroughly confused. When had these pictures been taken? Had Pat had a second session with the black boys and this young girl? I would get to the bottom of this when she came home.

I left the envelope with the pictures on the table where we usually leave the mail with the note on top of the envelope. When Pat came home her gasp was audible even in the living room where I was waiting for her. It was just a moment before she rushed in grasping the latest pictures.

"Where did these come from?" she demanded. "You tell me." I said. "They came in the mail as you can see. When did this happen?"

I could see the stunned look on her face as a result of my demeanor. "What do you mean? These were part of the original pictures. You've seen them before."

"No I haven't. Here is the original pack and they aren't in there." Almost simultaneously we both realized the truth. We had not received all of the pictures the first time and Pat did not know that because she had not wanted to look at them.

"What do we do now?" she whispered. I said "I don't know. I guess we better call him. Let's face it he is in possession of some pretty compromising pictures of you. We need to find out what he has to say."

The following night, with the phone on speaker so that we could both hear we placed the call. The answer was almost immediate. I said "I need to speak to the boss." The disembodied voice on the other end of the line said "You got him."

My voice almost broke as I said "This is Steve Williams. You have some pictures of my wife Pat and wanted us to call."

"Ah Mr. Williams." the voice said. "We need to talk about those pictures and decide the best way for us to conduct our business."

"What business?" I demanded. "We don't have any business with your kind. What is your name anyway?" "Just call me Boss." the voice said.

"You see", he continued. "The pictures of your wife have been very lucrative for us and we want to take some more."

"Lucrative?" I asked. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ohh I guess you didn't know." the Boss said. "We packaged up those pictures and offered them for sale on the internet. At Twenty-five dollars a pack we have sold over one hundred packs. Those photos made us over Twenty-five hundred dollars. We think that we can make a lot more money off your wife."

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "My wife is a school teacher. We are well known in the community. My God someone that we know could already have seen those pictures. That's my wife in those pictures."

The Boss said, "I know. Exciting isn't it. Think of the men who have already whanked off while looking at your lovely wife."

The Boss continued, "We have big plans for you and your wife. We are going to make several more sets of pictures and maybe even some movies. You and your wife are the gang's meal ticket. We are going to make your wife a black man's sex toy and you are coming along for the ride."

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed. "There is no way that we are doing what you say. My wife is not that kind of a woman. You can't make us!"

"That's technically true." the Boss said. "You will be doing this of your own free will because if you do not the pictures that we already have will be freely circulated around the school and at the bank where you work. How long do you think either of you will keep your jobs? How many of your friends will be understanding?"

"Take down this address. I will expect you to arrive no later than eight PM tomorrow night. It doesn't matter what your wife wears. She won't be needing clothes anyway." With that he hung up.

After some heated discussion both Pat and I felt that we really did not have any choice. We could not go back so the only way to go was forward.

I told Pat that even though I didn't understand it the pictures really turned me on. Pat got a funny smile on her face and admitted that being used and even humiliated had been much more sexually arousing than she wanted to believe. She told me that standing there with her legs spread exposing her pussy and holding a cock in each hand had been the most erotic thing that she had ever done. So it was with both trepidation and anticipation that we agreed to make the meet.