My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 12

Story Info
Pat is used for Mrs January in a calendar shoot.
5k words
4.53
29.6k
31

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs January - Photo Shoot

It was a little after eleven on a Wednesday evening. Pat and I had decided to really relax and get into our night clothes before watching the late night news. Pat had already slipped into my favorite chemise. I had just put on my pajamas and was in the process of hanging up my clothes when I heard the door bell ring.

Pat and I looked at each other wondering who in the world that could possibly be. I took my robe off the hook behind the closet door and slipped it on as I headed out front to see who was at the door. When I looked through the peephole I was greeted by the smiling face of our favorite cop Officer Smith.

Reaching up to unlatch the door I turned and yelled back at Pat "It's alright sweetheart. It's Officer Smith."

I opened the door and Officer Smith strode in like he owned the place saying "Hey Steve. Where is your lovely wife Pat?" We went into the den where he sat on the couch. Before I could answer Pat came down the hall. She had not bothered to put on a robe since my wife was intimately acquainted with Officer Smith.

My wife is a lovely woman and I am an extremely lucky man. As she came down the darkened hall her exquisite body was silhouetted by the light from the bedroom. The light shined through her long blond hair and shimmered as it kissed the swell of her breasts cascading down her body to her slim waist and on to her flaring hips.

As she entered the den and the lights there lit her from the front the filmy transparency of the chemise that she was wearing hid nothing. The dark pointy nipples that capped her breasts were pressed firmly against the material leaving nothing to the imagination. I watched as Officer Smith's eyes traveled on down to the crack that was visible where her legs met. Shaved hairless, her pussy was clearly visible and the look on Officer Smith's face registered his approval.

Officer Smith stood offering his hand to my wife. He grasped her hand pulling her toward him. "Good evening Pat. Please sit with me."

As he sat back down on the couch my wife obediently moved to sit beside him. Reaching up and placing his hands on her waist as she moved past him he pulled her off balance forcing her to sit in his lap. As she did so the hem of the chemise rose up to mid thigh showing off a wide expanse of milky white skin that contrasted with his black fingers which he immediately began to move back and forth along her thigh pushing the hem of the chemise higher with each stroke.

I could only sit there and watch helplessly. Officer Smith had a great deal of leverage on us so we were somewhat obligated to allow him to take any liberties he wished. The fact is that, even though we did not have much say in the relationship, we were not totally unwilling participants.

Before Officer Smith came into our lives we had been used extensively by a black gang Boss. His gang members had used Pat and I semi willingly on a number of different occasions to put on porn shows and to even make movies and picture sets which he sold on the internet.

You may not know this but that is how Pat had received her tattoos. One night after both Pat and I had been used by a number of different blacks I was forced to hold my wife as a tattoo artist inked the word "Black" on her right breast just above the nipple. On the left breast he had inked the word "Owned" in a similar position. The flowing script font that he used was not overly large and heavy but it was large enough to be clearly readable.

Then as I held her arms two of the gang members held my wife's legs spread wide and the tattoo artist knelt between them to add tastefully stylized "Queen of Spades" symbol just above the crack of her pussy. This tattoo was about two inches square and was high enough to be visible it Pat ever wore another bikini. On that night she had been marked as a black whore.

The Boss had also been responsible for the heavy curved barbell jewelry that pierced her nipples.

Officer Smith was aware of all of this history and when the Boss had been arrested and sent to prison Officer Smith had moved in to take the Boss's place.

Now I watched as Officer Smith slid his hand farther up Pat's thigh and down between her legs. When she felt the pressure of his searching fingers she parted her legs giving him access to her pussy. She spread her legs even wider a few moments later as she felt first one and then two fingers slip between the lips of her pussy and slide into her sex. The look on her face made it clear that she was enjoying this erotic attention.

As he continued to finger fuck my wife he turned to me and said "Steve I have been trying to think of some kind of unusual merchandise that we could place for sale on the new web site that I have had developed. I've named it "Pat's Place" in honor of your wife. We are already offering the same pictures and videos of you and your wife servicing the Boss and his gang. Sales are brisk but we need to keep adding new and different merchandise to keep things fresh."

"Twenty-twenty has been an absolutely horrible year and I wanted to offer something that would give people a reason to look forward to next year. So I have decided that we are going to offer a calendar. When I was growing up my dad always had a pin up calendar in the garage with nude pictures of beautiful white women. The only problem was that back then all you were allowed to do was tease. No full frontal nudes or actual sexual acts."

"We are going to change that. I am planning to pose Pat with a number of different men in a variety of casual, erotic and hard porn poses. The men are all people that I know and with whom I have made arrangements. I have moved a bed and some other furniture into my basement to make it look like a bedroom. I already have all of the necessary lighting so everything is ready to go."

"Pat I'm sure that you will have a good time because you are the payment that I have offered each of these guys. After each shoot you are going to get fucked thoroughly. Steve I have plans for you to be in each photo also. We want to make it clear that Pat's husband is a willing participant in the festivities. Of course we will also video and photograph the entire shoot each time and all of the subsequent activities. Then we will make those photos and videos available for sale too. We should make a tidy profit when we are done."

By this time Pat was writhing on Officer Smith's lap as her continued to worry at her pussy with his talented fingers. So when he asked "Pat is this okay with you?" all she could do was moan and nod her head. When Officer Smith looked at me for my answer I think he decided that my answer was yes when he saw that I had removed my rigid cock from my pants and I was stroking it vigorously.

He removed his fingers from Pat's pussy and slowly urged her to stand up. Then he stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. "Do your magic Pat. Steve come over here so that you can use my cell phone to record this please. I don't have any recent video of your wife at work."

I used his cell phone to take a wide view as I watched Pat unzip his fly and struggle to remove his rigid black cock. She finally pulled it out and as she stroked it with her soft hand I zoomed in to get a close up. I widened the view slightly to get her lovely face and a few moments later she lifted his cock to her lips and took it deep into her mouth. I got good video of her soft pink lips as they slid up and down the length of his tool. I continued to video and soon her lips were pushed against the dark curly hair of his groin as she took the full length down her throat.

Widening the view a bit more I got good shots as he placed his hands behind her head and began to vigorously fuck her face. It was obvious that his cock could not keep up this pace for long so I assumed that he would cum in her throat. Surprisingly he pulled his cock from her mouth at the last moment and shot gooey strings of cum all over her face. One shot went across her lips and into her eye. I got every last delicious shot in the video.

As I looked up and handed him the cell phone he told my wife to stand up. Then, taking the phone, he resumed the video telling me to kiss my wife and to lick the cum off her face. It would not be the first time that I had tasted cum nor was it likely to be the last. I moved toward my wife and kissed her using a lot of tongue. Then I patiently licked every drop of cum from her lovely face.

When I was done Officer Smith said "Pat I want you to bend over now and pull up your chemise. I think that Steve needs to use your pussy."

He was certainly right about that and I eagerly moved behind my wife and shoved my cock into her waiting moist pussy. I was concentrating so hard on getting some relief for my swollen balls that I never noticed when Officer Smith quietly let himself out the front door. Moments later I was holding my wife's ass cheeks hard against my groin as I forced my cock as deeply into her as I could. My cock pulsed several times shooting cum into her vagina just as she climaxed bathing me in her warm juice. We slept well that evening.

Mrs January

Two evenings later Pat and I found ourselves knocking on Officer Smith's door. To our surprise it was answered by a heavily muscled white guy. Not what we were expecting. As Pat and I looked at each other wondering if we had knocked on the wrong door the guy said "You must be Steve and Pat. Come on in. Officer Smith is busy with some last minute camera adjustments and he asked me to let you all in."

We followed him downstairs into the basement where we found Officer Smith and yet another muscle bound man but this one was black.

As we came into the room we immediately noticed the changes that Officer Smith had told us about. He actually had a scene set up that looked exactly like a suburban bedroom. There was a bed, of course, night stands, lamps and an arm chair. On the tables were pictures and other things that you might expect to find in any bedroom.

There were a couple of cameras mounted on tripods which would probably be used to record video of the nights activities. It looked like Officer Smith had purchased some more lighting equipment eliminating the possibility of shadows ruining any shots.

When he finished what he was doing Officer Smith turned and motioned for us to join him. "This is Steve." he said indicating me "and this lovely lady is his wife Pat. Steve, Pat this ugly white boy is Alan and the handsome muscle bound black stud is Odell. These are two of my friends from the gym where I work out. They agreed to help us out tonight when I showed them a few pictures of Pat sucking my cock."

After making the introductions he took Pat's hand and pulled her to him wrapping her in an embrace kissing her deeply. His two friends simply gaped as they watched. After a few moments Officer Smith released my wife and said "Pat we need you to lose the clothes. You can put them on the table over there." From the look on Pat's face I expected her to say something about the lack of privacy as she undressed but then she just seemed to shrug her shoulders and walked across the room.

Officer Smith turned to me and his two friends and motioned for us to sit in some arm chairs that he had placed off set while he sat on a matching couch. It seemed that our eyes were drawn like magnets to the spectacle of my wife undressing. I would be willing to bet that she was fully aware of the show that she was about to put on for us and, knowing my wife, she would use it to every advantage.

We all watched as she unbuttoned her light blue satin blouse. She modestly turned her back to us as it slid off her shoulders. Then she proceeded to fold it neatly and place it on the table. Next she reached behind herself and unzipped the cream colored slacks that she was wearing. Eight pair of male eyes watched as she pulled the zipper down slowly making it last as long as possible.

When the zipper was finally down she gracefully lowered the slacks revealing her well rounded butt. Then she bent over slightly and held the slacks as low as she could and lifted her right foot from the slacks and then followed with the left one. Once again she took her time folding the slacks neatly before placing them with the blouse on the table.

This left my lovely blond wife naked except for the royal blue satin bra and matching panties. Still standing with her back to us she reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra hooks. The bra fell forward and she cupped her breasts with both hands and removed it placing it with the rest of her clothes. Finally she hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband of her panties and slowly drew them down over her long well shaped thighs and calves. Once they were removed and placed on the pile with the rest of her clothes she turned and gave us all the full view.

No one looked at her face which was lovely or gazed into her deep blue eyes. Let's face it. We are men and although we all love a pretty face we were being offered something much more exquisite. All eyes fastened on her shaved pussy nestled between her rounded thighs. Once we had satisfied that need our eyes traveled upward expecting to feast on her lovely breasts but the two strangers could not get past the "Queen of Spades" tattoo just above the slit made by her pussy. They had not seen that before.

As smiles broke out on their faces they finally moved their gaze upward where they found her pointed nipples which stood proud and firm despite the weight of the heavy curved bar bells that pierced the tip of each nipple.

During the time that it had taken for each of the newcomers to take in the view Pat had begun walking towards us. As she came closer they were finally able to read the words "Black Owned" which had been tattooed just above each nipple.

When Pat approached we all had risen to our feet and, as he had done the other night at our house, Officer Smith took her hand and pulled her into his lap. I realized that much as he enjoyed fondling my wife's tits and fingering her pussy he was also doing this to establish himself as the alpha male in the group. He was calling the shots and he wanted the others to know this.

Casually fondling my wife's tits Officer Smith got down to business and told us what he wanted to do tonight.

Tonight was to be about setting the mood. It was to be a classy tease to start the year and a promise of things to come. "Pat I have a dark green satin house coat that I want you to wear once we begin to film. I want Steve to arrange it in a way that it is draped on your shoulders but wide open. Then we are going to turn your hips so that just a hint of the tattoo over your pussy is visible. Next we will have you turn even more at the waist so that a side view of your tit and the nipple with the piercing will be shown in silhouette."

"Steve you are going to use one of the extra cameras to take a number of stills from any angle that you chose. I want it clear that you are a participant. While you are doing that I want Odell to reach in to make minor adjustments to the robe. He will even take some pictures and I want you to include him in some of the shots. I want to play up the erotic aspects of the husband taking erotic pictures of his wife while allowing a black man to participate.

"Does anyone have any questions? No? Okay, give me a moment to start the video running."

"Okay Pat. Please stand over here at the end of the bed. Here is the robe. Just slip your arms into it and then place your hands in such a way that the robe is held open as we discussed. Okay now turn a little to your left. A little bit more. That's it! Hold it right there. That is exactly what I want. I can just see the Queen of Spades tattoo but I can't make out what it is."

"Now turn your shoulders a little more to the left. That's too far. Turn back a little. Great! Please try not to move. Your job in this scene is to remain still and look seductive. Just look back over your shoulder at me. Fantastic!"

"Okay Steve. You are the photographer and you have this amazing piece of female flesh that you want to share with everyone through your pictures. Show me what you can do. If some of the pictures come out good we may use them."

"Odell I need you go get started. Just reach into the scene every so often and adjust a fold of the robe or move it slightly. Then move about taking your own pictures but I want to make sure that you appear in Steve's pictures and that you get pictures of him also. One way to do that is to lean in and take a few shots of Pat's lovely tits and that fascinating nipple piercing."

We continued snapping pictures for fifteen to twenty minutes before Officer Smith called a halt. It's amazing how many pictures you can actually take in that length of time especially when you don't have to worry about running out of film.

Pat joined us leaving the robe untied. She was clearly enjoying the opportunity to show off her luscious body and I was proud watching her do so. We both knew that the main event would kick off after we finished the glass of wine that Officer Smith had provided.

Finally Officer Smith stepped up to Pat and reached between her legs cupping her pussy. "Pat, I know that you have a preference for black cock and that your husband, Steve, enjoys seeing you being used by blacks and encourages these activities. Is that correct?"

Pat shifted her stance so that she could spread her legs her legs wider giving him better access and replied "I have to admit that I enjoy the sex and seeing the contrast as a black cock penetrates my pussy is very exciting. You should not forget that Steve is white and I still enjoy having his cock pumping his cum into me."

"Well I was a little concerned when I invited Alan to join us tonight. In case you haven't noticed he's white. He tries to cover it up but it's pretty obvious and I was afraid that you might not welcome him the same way that you welcome the rest of us. Is that going to be a problem because if it is I am going to have to find some other way to pay for his help tonight?"

I watched as Pat smiled turning to Alan and stepping up to him and giving him a big sloppy kiss as she rubbed his crotch. "I don't think that's going to be any problem. He seems to have the necessary qualifications but I will know better after the employment test." With that declaration I watched my wife drop to her knees in front of Alan and work his zipper down. Once the zipper was out of the way she reached into his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. It wasn't huge but I knew from experience that my wife would find it acceptable.

Sliding back the skin on his uncut cock Pat placed a kiss on the head and then slid her lips down the shaft. Slowly she began working his cock more and more deeply into her into her mouth until I finally watched her engulf the entire thing pushing her nose against his groin.

Officer Smith, Odell and I watched in abject envy as my wife worked her magic on his manhood. For a few minutes she continued to force his cock down her throat until she sensed that he would not be able to himself back much longer and stopped.

Now, thoroughly enjoying the situation Pat turned to Odell and began to tug on the zipper to his pants. As soon as it was down her hand dove into his pants removing her favorite dessert, a big black cock. She repeated what she had done to Alan working Odell's black rod down her throat.

While Pat was busy with Odell's cock I turned to Officer Smith and asked if we should be filming or taking pictures. "Not to worry. The video cameras are rolling already. This whole scene is being recorded."

"How did you manage that?" He smiled holding up a remote.

Hearing a moan from Pat we turned to watch as Odell's cock was swallowed up yet again. She was clearly enjoying this little audition of the two newcomers.

12