My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pat I need you over here on your knees by the end of the bed. The cameras can't get a good look at what you are doing when you're over there. Now I want to see you giving your special brand of deep throat to one of the cocks while you while you work on another one with each hand."

My wife let Odell's stiff cock slide from between her lips and rose to do as Officer Smith suggested. "Pat I want you to suck your husband's cock and stroke the other two for a while so we can get some good shots of the action? I want to make it clear that Steve is involved in sharing you with other men."

Pat went to work on my cock but I had to stop her after only a few minutes because I was about to explode so I reluctantly pulled my cock from between her lips. Not the least bit daunted she immediately turned and began lavishing attention on Alan's cock. He only lasted a short time longer than I did before he had to step back also.

At that point Officer Smith called a halt. "You know I had something else in mind for this evening's video but I think we will limit this one to oral action. Odell it's your turn to enjoy the wonders of Pat's hot moist mouth. Only now I want you to let her bring you to climax. Just before you cum pull out and spray your cum on her face."

More than happy with this turn of events Odell stepped up and thrust his rigid rod into Pat's waiting mouth. She began to work immediately taking his black meat into her mouth and then all the way into her throat on the first thrust. I knew my wife pretty well and it was clear to me that she was trying to see how quickly she could make him cum. In a few short moments it was clear that he would not be able to resist much longer. Suddenly he pulled his cock out and with a grunt shot a stream of hot cum onto my wife's face. Before he could release the second load Pat grabbed his dick and guided it so that all of his cum hit the mark.

As soon as Odell was finished Alan's cock was shoved into her waiting mouth. Pat dealt with him in similar fashion and just moments later she was taking his load of cum onto her beautiful face.

Finally it was my turn. Pat looked up and smiled at me as I pushed my cock into her mouth. I'd like to say that I outlasted the other two but I didn't. Pat knows what buttons to push with me and in short order I was adding cum to what was already coating her face.

As I stepped back Officer Smith moved in with one of the cameras to get both video and stills of my wife's cum covered face. She smiled looking directly into the camera and posed for several shots.

Officer Smith handed me the camera and I filmed as he offered Pat a hand to help her stand up. Then he gently pushed her back until the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed and she was forced to sit down. He motioned for her to lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart giving us all an unrestricted view of her pussy.

As he knelt between her widespread legs Pat leaned forward and took hold of his cock and guided it between the lips of her pussy. Clearly he had reserved the best part for himself and now he intended to exercise his right as alpha male.

We all watched as first the head and then the whole shaft of his rigid sex slid into my wife. When his dick was completely buried he rested for a moment and then began a rhythmic in and out motion pulling almost all the way out before sliding his cock back into the warm sheath of Pat's vagina.

After a few minutes the rhythm began to increase until he was thrusting in and out rapidly. It wasn't long until he shoved into her as far as he could and held his dick deep in her body. Then he pulled out and thrust into her again and again while holding his cock in her at the end of each thrust. It was clear to us all that he was filling my wife with his cum.

After his last spasm he rested and continued to hold his now softening cock in Pat's pussy. Finally, he slowly began to pull out. I moved in to get a nice tight shot as his limp dick finally slipped from between her pussy lips with a plop.

Following immediately after the head of his cock came a dribble of milky white cum that ran down between the lips of her pussy and over the rosebud of her ass hole before it fell onto the bed. I stayed focused recording the whole thing. After the last of drop of cum slid from her pussy I widened the view of my wife.

She lay there with her legs splayed wide apart. There was still cum dribbling out of her pussy and the drying cum on her face was clearly visible. The look on her face showed pure contentment and then she opened her eyes and smiled for the camera.

Officer Smith's limp dick clearly signaled that he was done for the night and that was confirmed as he shut off the rest of the cameras.

Turning to Odell and Alan he said "I know that I promised you the opportunity to fuck Pat tonight and I guess you feel short changed since things took a somewhat different direction. I can try to make it up to you another time if that works for you."

Odell and Alan looked at each other and turned to Officer Smith. Odell said "I think I speak for both of us when I say that I am not passing up the opportunity to have a go at that pussy tonight despite the fact that you left a mess behind. I'm not opposed to seconds or even thirds if it comes to that."

Officer Smith shook his head and smiled at me. "I guess these two young studs have more staying power than you and I Steve. Why don't we get ourselves a drink and sit and enjoy the show. I know that your wife can handle the extra attention."

I agreed and we both sat sipping our drinks and watched Odell and Alan as they used my wife for their pleasure. I won't go into details but suffice it to say that they showed all of Pat's holes some love and they even did a DP with her sitting on Alan's white cock while Odell buried his black one in her pussy where he finally left his load of cum. Alan rolled Pat onto her side and continued to use her ass thrusting deeply into her until he finally shot his load.

My best remembrance of the evening was near the end as my wife was once again spread eagle on the bed with cum dripping from her ass and pussy and a face covered from her earlier facial. It was a great night.

12