My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that his weight had been removed from me I was able to turn and check up on Violet. I watched as the first cock was pulled from her mouth so the cock's owner could come over and slip it into my slit. As I watched Violet parted her lips and began to work on her second black cock. I think she was enjoying herself.

Not allowing me any more time to think the man Violet had just finished with pulled me from my position leaning over the counter. "Come over here to the table missy and lay down and spread them legs wide for me. I want to get a good look at you and I also want to be able to look down between your legs so I can watch my cock in your pussy and see that Queen of Spades tattoo at the same time. Alonzo get that camera over here and take some pictures for me as I fuck this whore.

I was laid back on the table which was low and long like a coffee table. I spread my legs wide and another string of cum leaked between my pussy lips. For a few moments he simply stood there enjoying the view which allowed me the time to take one more glance at Violet.

Alonzo was saying something to the man currently having his cock sucked by my friend Violet. As I watched he shoved his cock into her mouth a couple more times and then pulled out and shot a load of cum onto Violet's pretty face. He unloaded three more times with one actually streaming all the way across her face and into her red hair. The last two loads were dumped into her waiting mouth and I watched somewhat surprised as she swallowed the last two loads.

Meanwhile my new found friend was working to shove his cock into me. I looked down to see what the problem was and saw one of the largest dicks that I had ever seen. It was huge. It must have been six to seven inches around and seven to eight inches long. I could hardly wait to feel that thing inside me.

This bull was not as gentle as Alonzo had been and I heard him whisper in my ear "I ain't never had no white pussy before and I'm really going to enjoy this" and he meant it.

Slowly my pussy expanded to receive the bulbous black head and then the first inch. It felt like I was being split apart. Alonzo used his cell phone camera to record the action as inch after inch slowly worked its way into my cunt. Finally the whole thing was buried in me all the way. It felt like I was having a baby as he began to work that black monster dick in and out of my pussy.

Once he got it in it was a glorious feeling as he slammed that pile driver back and forth in my tight sheath. But it wasn't long before the erotic feelings about having his first white pussy drove him to explode inside me. A couple loads of cum were pumped between my legs and into my cunt. Then he pulled that monster out and shot a few more loads onto my pussy and belly.

As I lay there totally spent Alonzo brought Violet over and had her lay down beside me. I looked over at her and her face was covered in milky white cum. We both obeyed when Alonzo told us to spread our legs apart so the camera would have a good view. Then he proceeded to take several pictures. First he took pictures of us as we lay there spread wide open and well used. Then he placed his three friends behind us with their limp dicks and took some more pictures. Finally he took close ups of the cum on Violet's face and in her hair and several of my obscenely wide spread pussy lips with cum oozing out between them.

When he was done he carried our clothes over to us and told us to get out before he called more of his friends over. He shoved us out the door completely naked carrying our clothes. We both rushed to the car and got inside.

It took several minutes for us to clean all of the cum off ourselves and get dressed. During the whole time the silence between us dragged on. Finally just as I was about to insert the key in the ignition I turned to Violet and said "I'm so sorry" just as she blurted out "That was awesome"

We looked at each other in shock and surprise and then burst out laughing. Finally I got myself under control enough to say "We need to talk."

I started the SUV and headed down the road. Quiet had descended between us once again as we both processed our individual thoughts. A few moments later I noticed a small diner and pulled into the parking lot.

"Violet let's clean up and make ourselves presentable. Then we'll talk."

As we entered Violet headed directly for the ladies room to fix her makeup that had been ruined when they guys shot cum onto her face. I went to a booth in a back corner as far away from the kitchen as possible so that we could have some privacy. I needed to make a phone call.

The phone was answered after the third ring. "Hello. You've reached Officer Smith."

"Officer Smith this is Pat."

"Well hello there Pat. I know that we haven't had any fun lately and we still have a lot to do on the calendar but I did not expect you to call me."

"We've just come from an enjoyable but unsettling experience that I think you should look into."

"We? You and Steve?"

"No! My best friend from high school and I."

"Pat maybe you should expand on that. I seem to be missing something."

"Officer Smith we were on our way home and stopped for gas at this small station a few hours drive from home. When I went inside I was sexually used by four black men because of my tattoos. When they saw them they exercised their right to use my body and that is okay. But then my friend came in and even though they didn't fuck her she was forced to pose nude along with me and to suck two of them off."

At that moment Violet returned from the ladies room and slid into the booth. I held up my index finger letting her know that I would be with her in a moment.

"I'm thinking that you might want to pay them a visit and have a few words with a man named Alonzo. I don't have the names of the others. If you can get your hands on copies of the films and pictures you may be able to use them for the March page of the calendar."

"Okay Pat now I understand what you are suggesting. I'll use my police credentials to encourage their cooperation. I'll also discourage them from sharing them so that it won't mess up our sales. I'll let you know how things go. Where are you headed now?"

"My friend Violet and I are headed to my place. She will be staying with Steve and I for a week or two."

"Okay. I'll get back in touch and let you know how things go."

"All right Officer Smith. Thank you."

I ended the call and turned to Violet who was looking at me with a questioning look on her face. Before I could speak the waitress walked up. "Can I help you?"

"I'd like a cup of coffee" Violet said. Smiling, the waitress looked at me and said "Coffee for me also please. Do you have any pie?"

It seems that they did have pie. I ordered a piece of apple pie and Violet decided on banana cream pie.

As the waitress walked away I stood and headed for the bathroom leaving Violet to wonder about all of her questions for a while longer.

When I returned to the booth the waitress had been back with our pie and coffee. We dug in not realizing just how hungry we were.

Finally the pie was all gone and we were left with our coffee. The waitress had taken our empty pie plates away and refilled our cups and it was time for us to talk.

Before I could say a word Violet burst out with "That was the most intense sexual experience that I have ever had. Who would have thought that I would have been so turned on by a black man? Pat you really need to tell me what just happened and who the hell is Officer Smith."

"Violet it's a very long story. I'll fill in the details later but for now I will try to satisfy your curiosity by covering the broad strokes."

"Some time ago I did a stupid thing and, as a result, the Boss of a gang of black hoods forced Steve and I to participate in a number of sexual encounters all involving first a few and then a number of black men. Pictures and videos were made and even offered for sale."

"During one of those encounters the Boss had the words black owned tattooed on my tits and the Queen of Spades symbol was tattooed on me just above my pussy. Eventually the Boss got in trouble with the law and his gang has disbanded and he is in prison."

"Pat, that's an amazing story. It's almost unbelievable. Were you forced or what?"

Chuckling I said "Well that's where part of the problem comes into play. Steve really enjoys watching other men have sex with me and as far as I am concerned I am turned on at the prospect of being the center of attention when other men use me for sex. When its black men it is always better. So, even though we were sort of forced we were being forced to do something we subconsciously wanted to do."

At this point Violet said "I can really see the allure. To tell the truth I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get fucked. The thought of black cock in me was such a turn on. I can really understand how you were drawn in by it all."

"I'm sorry that you got involved in all of this. It may be hard to understand but if you wear the Queen of Spades tattoo it means that you are a willing whore to any black man that demands your service. I worked hard to earn that tattoo and I was used by so many black men that I lost count of how many different men have used my ass, mouth and pussy. They were often all used at the same time."

"Okay now I understand how you got caught up in all of this but you said that the Boss had gone to prison. Why are you still doing things like this and who is this Officer Smith?"

"Officer Smith had seen some of the pictures and video that the Boss had taken of Steve and I. Then he just happened to make a traffic stop on Steve and I and he recognized us. He contacted us that night and he took over where the Boss left off."

Right now he wants to make a calendar for next year. We have completed the first two months and I was thinking that the video and pictures Alonzo took of me would be good for the March page. March is known for coming in like a lion with storms just like yesterday."

"Wait a minute. You weren't the only one there. They took pictures and video of me too. They have me totally naked holding two black and then sucking two different men."

"I know Violet. I'll talk to Officer Smith and make sure that he doesn't use any of the stuff that has you in it if you are recognizable. How's that."

"Are you kidding Pat? That was easily the most erotic sex that I have ever had. Leave my pictures in. I'll be a porn star. Maybe I'll even qualify for a Queen of Spades tattoo of my own."

Taking a sip of her coffee Violet said "I actually envy you. Al and I love each other as much as we ever did but with the passage of time a little of the shine has worn off the sex. What happened in that store today just showed that I could use some strange meat."

While I walked to the counter to pay the bill Violet left a generous tip for the waitress. As we headed out the door to finish the drive to my home I smiled at Violet. "I think that we can arrange for a little diversion while you visit with us if you like."

A huge grin found a home on Violet's face and she said "Oh I like."

After dinner Steve, Violet and I were enjoying a glass of wine in the living room. The storms had let up earlier and we were doing some catching up when the phone rang.

Steve answered and a familiar voice said "Steve tell Pat that I made arrangements with Alonzo and got copies of everything he had. He agreed to not spread the pictures and videos around when I told him that I would be back if he did. It looks like this will work very well for the Mrs March page. I'll see to it that you get a copy of everything. I want to get my hands on that lovely red headed friend of Pats. Oh, he also asked me to remind Pat that she never paid for the gas that she got."


12