My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the video was finished Adam just sat there for a while. He had to admit that it was a turn on seeing his beautiful young wife servicing those black cocks and then receiving a DP from Steve and Officer Smith. His pants were bulging so badly that he was actually uncomfortable. He needed release and he knew how he was going to get it.

"There's just one more thing."

"What's that?

"You fucked my wife."

"I did.'

"Well now it's my turn to fuck your wife. I want her to suck my dick and then I am going to bend her over as you support her and I'm going to fuck her ass and pussy while you and my wife watch. I'm going to use your wife like the slut you have made my wife into."

After a moment's hesitation Steve said "That only seems fair to me. Pat you need to come over here and take care of Adam's hard cock."

And that was the end of the problem.

The next evening found the four of them at Officer Smith's door. When Officer Smith answered the door he took one look at Adam and demanded "Who's this?"

Stepping to the front Violet said "He's my husband."

Officer Smith took a long look at Adam and wanted to know "Is this going to be a problem?"

Adam replied "I don't know. We'll have to see how you treat my wife."

"If you come in you should realize that this is a retirement party for the man that mentored me as a rookie cop. A few of the others are also cops."

"Exactly what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you do not like what you see here it would not be wise to start trouble. If you do I assure you that you will thoroughly regret it. You can leave if you can't handle it. You can even take your wife with you if she wants to go but if you start something you will be in over your head. Even Steve won't be able to help you. I don't hurt my women but Violet will be thoroughly used before the night is over. Now it's up to you. In or out."

Adam took Violet's hand and stepped inside.

Officer Smith led them down to the basement where there were about ten men waiting. The group was about half black and half white. Most of the men were younger. A couple of the men were middle aged and one was obviously older. He was most likely the honoree.

"Okay gentlemen please take your seats. This beautiful young lady with the strawberry blond hair is Violet and the gentleman with her is her husband Adam. Accompanying them this evening is Steve and his lovely wife Pat. Pat has participated in several of my parties in the past. They aren't supposed to participate tonight so don't get your hopes up."

"Steve you and Pat just take a seat in the rear if you don't mind. Adam you can join them or you can join your wife up here in front it you want to participate. Violet come on over here and let these horny bastards get a good look at you."

"Gentlemen this is just a friendly reminder. You may take all of the video or pictures that you want of the proceedings. However do not ever include the face of one of our group. Since several of us are cops we do not want our faces in the photos or videos so when you are allowed to sample Violet's many delights you will need to be very careful what you are including in your photo. Remember there will be people in the background also. I warn you. If I catch anyone taking pictures that allow any of our group to be identified I will personally destroy your phone and throw you out on your ass. It will also be the last time that you will ever attend one of my parties. Violet let's get started."

Violet turned to Adam with a pleading look on her face as she started forward. She held out her hand to him and, after a moment, he took it following her to the front.

"Okay Adam the first thing we all want to do is to get your wife naked. I was going to have your wife disrobe for us. We are all anxious to get a good look at her but since you are here why don't you undress her for us yourself?"

As Adam started to unbutton his wife's blouse he had to wonder just exactly what the hell he was doing. This was his lovely wife Violet and he was calmly unbuttoning her blouse. Removing her clothes so that these men could freely view what had, up until recently, been his alone. Despite the doubts he had he was unable to overlook two things. The first was the raging hard on that desperately wanted to be released from his pants. The second was the look of rapture on his wife's face. It was obvious to him that she really wanted this and he would give her anything in the world, even if it meant giving her to other men.

Violet shuddered as her loving husband slowly worked at the row of buttons down the front of her blouse. She was blissfully happy that Adam had agreed to come up front to be the one to undress her. Soon, with her husband's blessing, she would be totally naked in front of a room full of naked lustful men. Her anticipation only climbed higher as she felt Adam pull the tail of her blouse from the confines of her skirt.

As Adam removed Violet's blouse from her shoulders and let it drop to her feet he stood back to look at his wife now standing there in her skirt and bra. She was so lovely and the look on her face convinced him that he was doing the right thing even though it tore at him to realize that he was giving up what had once been only his. He was actually proud of her as he unzipped her skirt and let it join her blouse at her feet. He watched as she gracefully stepped out of the skirt and kicked it to the side.

Soon! Soon she would be free from her clothes Violet thought. How will it feel to have all of these men gazing at her naked body? How would it feel seeing Adam standing there watching as her nakedness was enjoyed by strangers? Violet felt her husband lean into her body as he groped for the clasp of her bra. As he leaned in she was rewarded with the feeling of his hard cock pressing against her thigh. Now she knew for sure that things would be alright. It was at that moment that Adam finally found the combination to her bra clasp and removed her bra.

Adam stepped back with his wife's bra in his hands. He glanced at it and then looked up at Violet. She was calmly standing there wearing only her scanty underpants. Her breasts were free and on display to a room full of men he did not know. He could not describe the feeling. Embarrassment, awe, pride and many more feelings were at war within his head. His heart was beating faster than normal and he was breathing heavily. He finally admitted that this erotic act had excited him beyond belief. Not wishing to delay the inevitable any longer he stepped forward hooking his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. His nose was almost in his wife's pussy when he squatted down to help remove the panties from her ankles. With the panties finally free he stood back and took a look at his lovely naked wife.

Violet felt an overwhelming sense of total freedom as Adam removed her panties. Finally free of all restraint she was able to experience the animal attraction exuding from the men staring at her naked body. Without even being told she stood with her chest arched forward and her legs slightly spread. The cool air caressing her pussy was felt excruciatingly erotic.

Officer Smith and his friends were almost in awe of the lovely vision of womanhood standing naked before them. Violet's lovely long strawberry blond hair was the most striking thing that first caught their attention. But this woman was a complete package. Her facial features were lovely. Not the chiseled sharp features that we have come to expect from a fashion model but the softened rounded attractive features of the girl next door.

She was a slim woman but well rounded in all of the right places. While her breasts were not large they were full and topped with medium sized pink nipples. Her chest tapered down to a small waist that gracefully flared out to her moderate hips. Her thighs were full and firm and her calves were smoothly muscled but not chiseled.

Even though he had seen Violet naked before and fucked her he was still in awe and very pleased that she had fallen into his hands. He finally roused himself and walked to the front of the room. As her husband stood there and watched he took hold of Violet's wrists and raised her hands over her head quickly securing them with a pair of hand cuffs that he always carried. Then he secured the cuffs to a hook hung from the ceiling with a piece of rope. The result was that Violet was able to move around. She was not suspended from her wrists they were just loosely held up.

Then Officer Smith bent down and fastened padded cuffs around each of Violet's shapely ankles. Finally he took a three foot long bar and took the hooks that were fastened to each end of the bar and snapped them to the ankle cuffs denying Violet the right to close her legs.

When Officer Smith stepped back to admire the effect Adam seized the opportunity to ask "What the hell are you doing?"

"This is my show! If you can't handle things then leave as I told you. If you stay then step back and enjoy the show yourself.'

"It may be your show but that's my wife you're displaying like a piece of meat."

"Tonight she is no longer your wife. She is our entertainment. Now either butt out or leave. Which will it be?"

The look on his wife's face told Adam that she was not in distress and Officer Smith had told him earlier that he did not hurt women. Then he took a look around the room and noticed that a couple of the larger men had risen from their chairs. Stepping back Adam muttered "I'll stay."

"Alright gentlemen first I want to offer Sergeant Johnson the opportunity to come up and inspect this lovely lady whose husband has so graciously presented her for our enjoyment. Sergeant Johnson if you please."

Adam watched as Sergeant Johnson left his seat and started forward. He was a sixtyish black man whose hair had turned a mottled steel gray. Like most sixty year old men he had turned a little soft and had a full round belly to complete the picture of someone's grandfather. When he arrived at the front of the room he just stood looking at Violet. Then he reached out and placed his hands on Violet's breasts.

When he touched his wife Adam almost lost it. He quickly retreated to the back of the room and sat next to Steve. To control himself he even put his hands under his legs hoping that it would help him to hold still.

As the older man approached Violet had noted his age and his paunch. She had always just assumed that the men who would touch her would be younger and more virile. She started just slightly as his hands touched her breasts and began to knead the soft flesh occasionally pausing to pinch her hardening nipples. Surprisingly the feeling was exquisite and no different than the feeling she had when her husband fondled her breasts. What was different was that the hands were black and that Violet knew that the hands belonged to a stranger. A man she did not know.

Sergeant Johnson reveled in the thought of it. I have never touched a white woman intimately nor did I ever expect to yet here I am fondling this lovely young white woman. Her skin is so soft and pale white. Her nipples feel exquisite between my thumb and forefinger. As he looked up at her she also looked up and it just felt natural to lean in and kiss her. He thought that she would pull back. He expected her to pull back but instead she leaned forward as much as she could and kissed him back. Her lips parted as his tongue sought hers.

As they kissed Violet was startled to feel his hand groping between her legs. First she felt him simply cupping her pussy and then his fingers probing for the opening between her lips. She sighed as she felt first one finger then two wiggling into her pussy probing and trying to get as deeply inside her sex as possible.

It was a struggle for Adam to remain seated as he watched the black man push his fingers into his wife's pussy. Still, he had to admit that she was a pretty sight standing there naked and stretched tight while those black hands wandered freely over her most intimate parts. Adam was startled out of his thoughts at the sound or Officer Smith's voice.

"Okay gentlemen. I think that the sergeant has had enough quality time with our guest. Get on up there and help Sergeant Johnson."

It was controlled pandemonium as ten healthy horny men all tried to be the first to get his hands on the helpless Violet. They scrambled around each other shoving and pushing good naturedly. Even though all the men knew that technically Violet and her husband had agreed to allow what they were doing the thought of her vulnerability and availability drove them to distraction. It was all the more exciting because her husband was in the room watching as the hands of ten strangers pawed and mauled his helpless wife.

As Violet watched the men advance she could not suppress a shudder of anticipation. Soon the men were all around her. Hands were everywhere. There were hands on her tits. She could not tell how many. At least two were trying to finger fuck her. Another had his finger buried in her asshole. Another of the men was kissing her. The sensations were overwhelming. Never had she known the feeling of being the center of attention in this way.

All Adam could think of was that there were so many hands. There were black and white hands all over his wife's body inspecting every nook, cranny and secret place. Hands were touching his wife where only his hands had been allowed to go before. To know that she was his and yet desirable to so many others inflated his ego. They wanted what he had and he was letting them have it.

The hands were driving Violet mad when she heard Officer Smith saying "Okay gentlemen move on back to your seats. Let's give Violet some air while I release her."

It just took a moment for Officer Smith to release the rope that was holding Violet's arms above her head. When her arms were down he produced a key and unlocked the handcuffs that had been securing her wrists. Rubbing her wrists Violet looked at Sergeant Johnson anxious to see what was in store for her next.

He placed a pillow on the floor and Violet was ordered to get down on her knees. Violet dropped to her knees immediately expecting to be ordered to suck Officer Smith's cock. He soon made it clear that he had something else in mind as he called Sergeant Johnson back to the front of the room.

Violet I want you to become intimately acquainted with my friends here tonight. What I want you to do is to suck each cock as it is presented to you. Lick it thoroughly with special attention to the balls. Then give each of them a blowjob including deep throat but do not let them cum. They will be allowed to dump their balls later this evening. I am also going to bring up two more of my friends for you to stroke. I'll keep a steady string of cocks ready for your attention until you have sucked each and every one.

I'm also going to be taking pictures of you as you work. They will all be close-ups so that your face is the only one in the image. I need a photo for the May page of our calendar and I would like to use one from this evening. I've decided that not all of the pages need be devoted to pictures of Pat.

Explanations complete he invited Sergeant Johnson to step up so that Violet could get to work.

As Adam watched his wife calmly reached up and began to work the zipper of Sergeant Johnson's fly open. It got stuck one time but finally it was all the way down and he watched as Violet's small hand reached into the opening. It took her a while to figure out how to get into the opening of his underwear but Adam could see that she had finally found the secret combination. His wife struggled at first to get that black shaft out because its size and the fact that it was rigid made things more than awkward.

Violet finally had the black man meat out in the open and she immediately kissed the head licking the drop of pre cum that dotted the very tip. It's not the largest cock she had ever seen, she thought, but it was more than adequate. Following her instructions she began to lick all along the shaft. It's so like hot velvet she thought as she worked her way down the shaft. After completing her first task she began on his balls successfully engulfing first one then the other between her soft pink lips but she was unable to engulf them both at the same time.

She could hardly believe how good it felt to service this stranger's engorged cock. She slowly slid her lips back and forth along his shaft. Just as she was getting ready to take him deep throat she hesitated as her hands were lifted and placed on two more cocks. She successfully swallowed the one invading her mouth and began to vigorously stroke the two new ones.

Adam felt his own cock stir and grow even larger as he watched the scene taking place just feet away. In awe of his wife he watched the black cock of Sergeant Johnson as it disappeared between his wife's lips. Three men! His wife was diligently working on the cocks of three different strangers and he found himself totally engrossed in the erotic sight.

Violet reveled at her new found freedom. It seemed as if the parade of men lasted forever but it really only lasted several minutes before she found herself sucking the last cock. What was next for her she wondered? Where was Adam? Was he enjoying watching as his wife was used over and over?

Adam was watching and much as he was appalled with his reaction the front of his pants gave a clear indication that he had enjoyed watching his wife sucking all those cocks. He watched now as she stood holding hands with Officer Smith facing the room. She was radiant. That was the only word that Adam could think of to describe the look on his wife's face.

As they stood there Officer Smith was saying, "Alright everyone. Let's get ready for the main event. If you guys want to enjoy spending some more time with our guest you need to get naked now." As he said that two of the men dragged a mattress into the room.

"Violet I want you to lie down on the mattress with your feet facing us and spread your legs wide. Sergeant Johnson in honor of your retirement you're going to be the first to sample Violet's pussy. Make sure that you fill her with your sperm. After you're done the rest of you will be allowed to come forward one at a time to use her too. When you are all done I want to see cum oozing from her pussy and running down between the cheeks of her ass. I've decided that a well and thoroughly used Violet will be the May calendar page. So come on Sergeant. Make us proud."

While Officer Smith had been talking to his buddies Violet got down on the mattress as she had been instructed. She did not imagine that even her husband could tell how excited and titillated she was. She wasn't even sure that she could believe it herself. Ten strange cocks were going to use her body as a receptacle for their male spunk.

Adam stood there mesmerized at the sight of his wife laying on the mattress with her legs spread and her cunt obscenely on display. Was she really going to take ten men in an interracial gang bang? He was wondering how he would be able to stand and simply watch as it happened when he heard Officer Smith calling his name.

"Adam you don't need to watch from back there. I want you to come up here so that you can help out. We all need to know that there are no hard feelings about what is fixing to happen. I've got a chair right up here in front for you so that you can clearly enjoy the show."

Mesmerized by the whole thing Adam found himself moving forward as requested. He reached the front of the room at about the same time the now naked Sergeant Johnson got there. Unable to help himself Adam looked down at his crotch and saw a rather large dark black cock standing at attention. As he watched the Sergeant knelt between his wife's legs. Unsure what to do Adam looked up at Officer Smith.