My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam since this is a special occasion for you, your wife and Sergeant Johnson I think that you should give an old man some help. I want you to come over here so that you can hold his dick and get it started between the lips of your wife's pussy. That's it. Just like that. Now everyone hold still so that I can get some good shots. Violet I want you to raise your head up so that we can see your face. Sergeant Johnson you make sure to look the other way. What a great shot of a husband and wife team. Take it home Sergeant."

Adam was so engrossed with the sight of that black cock moving between the lips of a pussy that he knew so well that he forgot to let go and continued to guide the black shaft between the pink lips of his wife's pussy until he finally had to remove his hand.

Violet shuddered as she felt the rigid shaft being shoved deep into her vagina. Just as she felt the cock reach bottom she looked up to see her husband looking back at her. She smiled tentatively and grunted as the rod in her bottomed out. When she looked again she saw Adam smiling back at her and knew things would be okay.

Unable to believe what he had just done Adam sat back on the chair and watched avidly as his wife was impaled again and again on the magic black rod imbedded between her legs. He continued to watch as he saw Sergeant Johnson shove his cock in as far as possible grinding his groin against Violet's mound. When he saw that he knew that cum was being pumped into his wife. The Sergeant pulled out and rammed his dick into Violet two or three more times pausing each time as he ejaculated. Finally sated he sat back on his heels.

Violet was panting heavily and she had not done the work. After the fucking she had just received she was beginning to wonder if she would be able to take all ten men. It felt like a gallon of cum had been pumped into her pussy already.

Adam continued to watch a glob of cum leaked out of his wife's pussy and dripped down over her ass hole. And then he just sat there as a parade of men used his wife. Each one of them left a load in her pussy and when it was done there was a puddle on the mattress between her legs.

When the last man had finished Officer Smith had Violet lift her head again and smile as he stood between her legs to get a good shot of this exquisite wife that had just been thoroughly gang banged. Her pussy was flooded with cum and it dripped from her pussy lips as she managed a weak smile for the picture and then dropped her head back exhausted.

Officer Smith knew that he had his photo for May.

Slowly the men got dressed and left leaving Adam, Steve and Pat alone when Officer Smith walked them to the door.

As Adam sat there Steve and Pat came forward. Adam looked up at them and smiled. They both returned the smile and Steve said "Adam I hope that you will forgive me but I simply have to fuck your wife. I've got to fuck her so that I can cum before I explode.

Standing, Adam smiled at Steve. "After you" he said as they both removed their pants.

"Wait" Pat said as she too removed her pants. We may as well make the night complete" she said as she squatted over Violet lowering her dripping pussy to Violet's waiting lips.

Officer Smith paused to take a couple final pictures as he came back into the room in time to see Pat's pussy pressed hard against Violets lips and Steve's cock buried in her pussy while Adam stood patiently waiting for Steve to finish.

Stepping up behind Adam as he lowered his pants Officer Smith said "I'm after you."