My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 19

Story Info
Pat is used by huge black cocks - Violet and Adam show up.
5.1k words
4.46
24.3k
29

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August - October done -- Two months left

For those of you that may not know it my name is Pat. I believe that I am fairly attractive and I am blessed with reasonably good looks and a good body. I'm a natural blonde with pale white skin, shoulder length hair and blue eyes. The kind of white woman most men and especially black men would dearly love to fuck. My breasts are above average in size and capped with erect pointy pinkish brown nipples. I'm the exact opposite of my many and varied black lovers.

Both my husband and I find the contrast created by black and white flesh to be a huge turn on. My husband is not a jealous man and finds it enjoyable to watch and even assist as other men use me for their gratification. We both especially enjoy it when the man or men are black. I guess that makes me a slut in the eyes of some.

At first we limited our outings to one on one. Steve would find a suitable black man and bring him home to me. Later, when we would discuss our escapades we realized that photos and even video would make it easier to recapture the moment. Naturally my black partners wanted copies and I experienced the unique excitement and trepidation of knowing that strangers would now see me as I was used by my black lovers. We had never thought to cover our faces at first and now it seemed to be too late to worry about it.

This evening I once again found myself totally naked in a room full of men. Other than my husband Steve, all of the men were black. Officer Smith was with us along with nine or ten strangers that were totally unknown to me.

They had all watched me avidly as I slowly removed my clothing. Once I was completely undressed I had been laid on my back on the edge of a bed with my thighs spread wide opening my cleanly shaved pussy to view. My rump was at the end of the bed and my legs bent over the edge with my feet on the floor. This position provided me support while making my body totally available for the fucking that I was about to get.

I'm not sure how to describe the feelings I had as I lay there. I did not know any of the men and all of them were staring at me relishing the idea that soon my body would be available for their use. The idea that I could command the attention of all of these men was mind blowing. I was feeling a tingle all over my body but especially between my legs. It was as if my pussy knew what was about to happen.

I reached up over my head and adjusted the pillow so that it held my head higher. With my head raised I was able to look down my body at my breasts. Two soft white mounds rose from my chest and were topped with pink pointy nipples.

The moment that I looked down at my breasts I thought once again about the things that had happened to us over the course of the past few months. We have been coerced but not truly forced into relationships with two different dominant men.

The first was the BOSS who was the leader of a local black gang. He used threats to "make" us participate in numerous gang bangs and other sexual encounters which he filmed and photographed. He sold the video and photo sets to help support his gang. Hell he even sold me on more than one occasion.

During a several week period my husband and I had engaged in a variety of sexual encounters with a number of black men provided by the BOSS. On one of our evenings with the BOSS I had been held down by my husband while the BOSS had my puffy nipples pierced. Before the pain had passed a heavy gold semi circular barbell had been inserted through the tip of each nipple. The barbells now rested against my nipples.

Since I seldom chose to wear a bra the weight of the piercings continually tugged on my nipples as I walked. The rings created an unusual but thoroughly enjoyable sensation which kept my nipples at attention at all times.

A short time later, as my husband held me down once again, the BOSS's tattoo artist had inked the word "Black" in a gentle arc into the soft white flesh just over my right nipple. On my left breast the companion word "Owned" had been added. Since my breasts were quite firm I was able to see the tattoo as I gazed down over my body.

Originally I had been worried that these tattoos would be visible whenever I wore a halter or bikini top. Fortunately the words were not overly large and they had been placed close to my nipples so most of the time they remained out of sight. My worries had proven to be unfounded.

As my eyes continued to wander farther down my body I could just barely make out the Queen of Spades tattoo that had been inked into my cleanly shaven mound just above the crack of my pussy. After I had been fucked and used by numerous black men the BOSS felt that I had earned this badge of honor.

This tattoo had been more problematic since it was visible above the top of almost any bikini bottom that I owned. On more than one occasion I had been forced to appear on a public beach wearing a bikini that failed to cover the tattoo thus announcing my preference for black cock and my availability.

It had gotten me unexpectedly fucked on more than one occasion. You see when a woman allows herself to be identified as a Queen of Spades it means that she has agreed to make her body available to be used by any black man at any time.

I used the word "forced" earlier. It might be beneficial if I took a moment and explained myself. At first my husband Steve and I thought that he was dominant and I was submissive. Time has shown that I am indeed submissive but my husband can be both dominant and submissive depending on the circumstances. As a result, he has been used on a couple of occasions by blacks also.

It was during one of these encounters that my husband Steve was forced to suck a number of black cocks. Once he got the cocks hard the men would fuck me. On another occasion he was forced to service two blacks at once sucking one and taking the other in his ass.

One evening, sometime later, Steve admitted to me that he had a love hate relationship in this regard. He told me that he did enjoy being used in that manner from time to time but that he much preferred having sex with me or other women. He said that he was able to rationalize what he had done by convincing himself that he really didn't have a choice.

While he was marginally intimidating the truth was that the BOSS was only "forcing" us to do things we generally enjoyed and which we probably would never have done on our own.

Our arrangement with the BOSS came to an abrupt end when he was arrested and eventually sent to prison. I wasn't too unhappy about it because things had been escalating and both Steve and I had begun to feel some concern that things might spiral out of control.

We were left to our own devices for a few months when a chance encounter with Officer Smith occurred. He stopped us on a traffic violation and almost immediately recognized me from the photos and video that had been recovered when the BOSS was arrested. Once he had our names and addresses it was only a short time before he took the place of the BOSS.

For the past several weeks Officer Smith had been using us for his pet project. He wants to produce a glossy color porn calendar featuring my husband and me in all kinds of situations. That brings us to the reason that we were in the room today.

Officer Smith had brought us to a small bar in a black neighborhood. We were in a back room and, as I said earlier, I was on my back completely naked with my legs spread wide. Officer Smith had set up his video camera and had his usual still camera to take photos. My husband was there to assist. In addition there were several black men in the room enjoying my exposed pussy and tits. They seemed fascinated with the Queen of Spades tattoo nestled just above the crack of my pussy.

As I looked down the "V" formed by my widespread thighs my husband, who stood to the right, motioned for someone to come forward. My jaw fell open as the blackest man I had ever seen stepped forward and took a position between my obscenely spread thighs. I had been used by many black men over the past several weeks and I was well aware that they came in all colors from soft honey gold to dark chocolate. This man was even darker. I'd have to say that he was midnight black. The whites of his eyes and his perfectly aligned white teeth were in stark contrast to the black of his satin skin.

His chest was broad and tapered to a narrow waist. As I looked lower I uttered a gasp. His black cock was huge. When I say huge I mean in every way. Not only was it long but it was as large around as a beer bottle. I wasn't sure that I could take that gigantic tool but I was sure as hell going to try.

I watched as he stepped forward. I wasn't sure how it was possible for that weapon to stand out straight in front of him but there it was and it was aimed directly at my pussy. When he stopped just short of making contact my husband took his cock and rubbed the head between my pussy lips holding him in position to penetrate me. I couldn't help the sudden intake of breath as his cock touched me.

I took yet another deep breath when I felt the head push my lips aside. The large head lodged at the beginning of my passage. Steve wiggled the head around between the lips of my pussy entrance as the cock's owner pushed steadily forward. I couldn't help the groan that escaped my lips when the head finally pushed past the restriction and entered my soft welcoming sheath.

He rested there for a moment and then as he pushed forward even farther I grasped the edge of the bed to keep from being pushed farther up on the bed. I wanted that monster buried deep inside my sex as much as he did. I relaxed just a little as he pulled back allowing his shaft to be lubricated by my juices as I was lubricated by his.

Then the pressure returned and it felt as if I was being split in two as the shaft moved deeper into me. My thighs actually began to tremble in anticipation. This time he gained a couple of inches as the lubrication took effect and the muscles of my vagina relaxed in an effort to make room for this intruder.

One more time he pulled back and the pressure eased as his cock slid out. As the pressure returned I glanced up to his face. The look in his eyes told me that he was going to drive that monster home this time so I relaxed as much as I could as he shoved forward in earnest. With one mighty effort he managed to bury that coal black shaft all the way to the hilt in my vagina.

When he finally slammed that monster home I grunted and then let out a moan of pure pleasure. Never in my life had I been so filled by my lover's manhood. When I finally opened my eyes I noticed my husband watching me intently.

My moan turned into a sigh as the pressure eased once again. I grunted yet again when his groin slammed forward into my pelvis for the second time. This caused my husband to look at me even more closely.

When the third grunt escaped from my lips my husband leaned forward and spoke my name. When I did not respond immediately he said my name more forcefully. Finally my eyes opened focusing on my husband's face which was covered with concern.

So much was happening at once I had trouble concentrating. That damn huge black shaft began pounding into me stretching me wide and generating wonderful sensations between my legs. My husband was leaning close to me trying to make sure that I was alright. I even managed to notice that Officer Smith had positioned himself and his camera so that he could capture that damnable lovely black shaft as it slid into me while capturing my face and the look of concern on my husband's face as he watched.

Finally, instead of grunting, I managed to nod that I was okay. A big smile broke out on Steve's face as I closed my eyes and enjoyed my building climax. It was only moments later when my body exploded as my love juice burst out and forced its way around the fireplug pounding my pussy into submission.

When he felt my hot love juice flowing around his cock my lover redoubled his efforts thrusting his cock into me faster and faster. In moments my lover reached his own climax. He shoved that huge shaft into me as far as possible and held it as he pumped cum deep into my womb. At this point I am not even sure that I was worried about whether the birth control pills were working. I just wanted that black cock and the load of semen in those balls inside me.

I felt the first hot spurt of cum as he began to fill me. He continued pumping cum into me for several moments as I simply lay there totally spent. Finally his softening shaft went flaccid and slid out of my pussy. I actually felt the flood of cum that followed his retreating shaft as it dribbled down between the cheeks of my ass and dropped onto the bed below.

Before I had a chance to catch my breath a second cock was buried between my legs. I was rocked back and forth with the enthusiasm of my new lover. While his cock was not as large around it seemed to me as if it was longer.

Looking between my legs I saw a young black buck. He couldn't have been twenty years old. I doubt if he had ever had a white woman before. He was certainly taking advantage of the opportunity as he plowed his tool between my legs with a level of violence I had seldom experienced before.

His vigor was his downfall simply because no one could possibly keep up this pace. Moments later I felt his seed being pumped into me filling my vagina once again with warm sticky semen.

I lost track of how many cocks I serviced after the first two. I was vaguely aware of a continuing stream of cocks as they dumped their white gooey cum into my vagina. As each man stepped between my thighs my husband guided this new cock into position to penetrate me. Moments later a fresh stream of hot cum would join the others filling my pussy.

In a moment of lucidity it occurred to me that you could say that I was pulling a train of loaded coal cars. As I began to marvel at that idea the thought was completely driven from my mind as I grunted from the impact of yet another cock being buried to the hilt.

Later, after we had returned home, my husband told me that I had had sex with ten of the most well equipped blacks that he had ever seen. My sore pussy was a mute testament to the truth of his words.

The next evening Officer Smith came by the house for a while. He shared the photos and film that he had taken with us. It was an entirely different feeling watching as the woman in the pictures who looked a lot like me was being filled with huge black meat and white cum. I was able to relive the exquisite feelings again as I looked at each man with his weapon buried inside me.

Officer Smith showed us the photos that he planned to use for the calendar. The first one was a crisp color image of me on my back, legs spread. My head was raised as I watched my husband guiding that first black missile as it homed in on my pussy.

The second photo was of that same huge cock just after it was removed from my pussy. The lips of my pussy were engorged, distended and gaping wide open. A huge glob of cum was frozen in place by the shutter as it oozed from between my pussy lips. I had to admit that it was a turn on even to me. I could easily see how men would enjoy seeing proof that the lovely white woman in the first photo had actually serviced her black lover.

The final image was of me still spread wide open on the bed with a steady stream of cum running out of my pussy and a puddle of the sticky substance resting on the bed between my legs. Some of the men had actually pulled their cocks out of my pussy and shot strings of cum up onto my belly. With my eyes closed and my pussy gaping wide it was obvious that I was well sated and had been well used and put away wet.

Officer Smith said that he only needed a few more photos to compete his project. I had been wondering what else he could think of since I had been used in almost every way I could think of. I was more than a little surprised when he asked what I thought of bondage, water sports or pony girl activities.

Now I'm no dummy. I know what bondage is and I had some idea that water sports meant something other than swimming and I told him that the only thing about bondage that concerned me is a worry that it might get out of hand or that permanent marks might be left on my body.

I also said that my knowledge of what is involved in water sports was somewhat limited. I confessed that I had no idea what he meant by pony girl activities.

Rather than try to explain Officer Smith handed me a bunch of photos that he had brought along. They clearly showed what each is all about.

I slowly leafed through them. As I suspected, the water sports photos showed women in various positions as one or more men and even other women pissed on them. Some of the men were pissing on their faces and in the open mouths of the women. In others it almost looked like the women were being forced to swallow. I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

The pony girl photos were an entirely different situation. Here women were often in some form of bondage or restraint. In several the women wore straps and plumes. Some sported nipple clamps and several had tails which it turned out were attached to butt plugs.

The bondage photos showed, well, bondage. Women that had been tied in various humiliating positions designed to expose their private parts while they were creatively restrained. One showed a man dripping copious amounts of hot wax on the woman's nipples and pussy. Another showed a woman standing with her breasts tied tightly and the next one showed the same woman actually hoisted into the air by some sort of lifting device that was attached to the ropes around her breasts. The sight made me shudder but not in a bad way. I couldn't help but wonder what that would feel like.

I turned to Officer Smith and told him that I had never done any of these things. I had to admit that some of them look intimidating but, despite that, I conceded that I would not be against trying them out at least once as long as I felt comfortable and safe.

Officer Smith seemed to consider what I had said for a few moments and then a smile spread slowly over his face. He asked what I thought about inviting my friend Violet and her husband Adam back to join us? He wondered if they might be interested and whether their presence would make me more comfortable.

I thought about his idea and realized that I really would feel much more comfortable with them here. I would feel even better if they participated. I thought that they just might be interested and asked if I could keep the pictures. I wanted to scan them so that I could send copies to Adam and Violet to show them what they might be getting into.

Officer Smith readily agreed suggesting that I get in touch with them and see what they thought. While I contacted them he said that he would check with his contacts and see if all of the arrangements could be made. He felt that the bondage and water sports part of things would be easy but the Pony Girl portion would require someone with the equipment and knowledge. He wanted to check and be sure that he could find the right person to help us out.

A few weeks later I called Officer Smith to let him know that I had talked with Violet and Adam. He was pleased to hear that they were intrigued at the prospect of getting together. In fact they were interested in all three scenarios and were wondering why only one needed to be picked. I had been wondering the same thing myself and the only real problem I saw was having enough time.

As much as we enjoyed ourselves these little escapades were demanding on us ladies and we would need a little time between activities to recover. In addition Violet and Adam lived in another city and it was too far away for them to just pop over for the day. I told Officer Smith that Violet had mentioned the possibility of taking a week's vacation and wondered if that would be enough time.

12