My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Smith seemed to feel that setting things up like that might be possible. I know that I was much more comfortable with the idea that Violet and Adam would be there too. I told Officer Smith that Violet and Adam were somewhat flexible on the dates so he should see what could be worked out and they would do what they could to match his dates.

On a Friday night a few weeks later Officer Smith, my husband Steve and I were in the living room waiting for the arrival of our friends Adam and his wife Violet. Steve was in his favorite chair watching Officer Smith and I. I had my hand wrapped around Officer Smith's cock stroking it while we kissed. Both of us were naked.

Finally there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and rushed to the door throwing it open to welcome our friends. Adam's eyes widened in surprise as the sight of my nude body registered. When I leaned forward for a kiss he threw his arms around me cupping my ass cheeks and pulling me against him for a proper greeting.

While we were involved Violet walked past us and down the hall to the living room. When Adam and I managed to get to the living room we found Violet wrapped in Officer Smith's arms. It was clear that she had taken my place and now had his cock firmly in hand as they French kissed each other deeply.

Steve handed Adam a beer and they both sat and watched as Violet undressed and she and I got to work on Officer Smith. Violet immediately knelt in front of Officer Smith and began trying to swallow his huge black cock.

Somewhat at a loss for something to do I astonished myself and our husbands as I quickly knelt behind Officer Smith and pulled his ass cheeks aside and placed a kiss on the rosebud of his ass hole. I had seen this done in a video and decided to try it out when I got a chance.

I admit that I was somewhat surprised that I had not found the experience offensive. I had truly wondered if I would be turned off by it. It turns out that I wasn't. Once I recovered from my own spontaneity I began to explore his puckered ass hole with my tongue. Soon I had his ass hole fully lubed and was earnestly trying to fuck him with my tongue.

A few moments later I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Violet motioning for me to exchange places. I stood up and watched as Violet immediately knelt down and pressed her mouth to that black ass hole. In just a moment she was licking his ass hole like it was candy.

I turned to find that big black cock and noticed that my husband had found our video camera and was recording the whole scene. Adam, Violet's husband, had our still camera and was kneeling close to his wife face snapping close-ups of his wife as she kissed and tongued that black ass hole with complete abandon.

With nothing left to do I returned to pleasuring myself on that marvelous black shaft. As I worked it grew longer and harder each time I slid my lips down that shaft. Finally I had enough lubrication to push my lips down to the base burying my nose in his pubic hair. I held that position for a moment and then began to work my mouth up and down his shaft in earnest. Each time I thrust forward I was met with a thrust from Officer Smith until his cock was being buried deep down my throat with every thrust.

I heard a moan and felt his hands grab my head and force his cock as far down my throat as possible. A moment later it began to spasm as load after load of black baby making cum was pumped directly down my throat. He finally relaxed and removed his cock. As it passed my parted lips a string of cum linked us momentarily as Adam snapped yet another photo. Officer Smith simply collapsed on the couch with a groan.

Deprived of our toys Violet and I stood facing each other at a loss for just a moment and then I stepped forward and kissed her deeply. Our tongues intertwined and I was not really surprised when she returned the kiss. After all, we had been through a great deal together and were actually more than sisters.

Soon I found myself sucking on one of her nipples while she did the same for me. I gently sank to the floor pulling her after me. I placed her on her back and spread her legs wide as I bent to her pussy and hungrily began to lick and suck on her womanhood. Almost immediately she began to thrash around and when she tried to remove my greedy mouth from her clit I knew what was about to happen.

Stubbornly I held my position and continued to work my tongue on her clit while I fastened my lips to her pussy sucking for all I was worth. My efforts were soon rewarded as I felt her spasm and the first gusher of her cum hit the back of my mouth. It had a musky salty taste but it was not offensive.

Although I had been expecting it I was somewhat surprised since eating out another woman was not something that I had done often. As a result I pulled back and the second jet of cum caught me full on the face. Deciding that I liked the feeling I waited until she was finished before I returned to my work.

By this time both Adam and Steve were more than ready to participate. I felt something fumbling between my legs and looked back to see Violet's husband kneeling behind me with his dick aimed at my cunt. I sighed as his hard shaft slid into my sex. He grabbed my hips and began to lustily fuck me. As I returned my attention to Violet's lovely pussy I saw that Officer Smith had taken over the videographer duties.

A moment later I glanced up and noticed that my husband was facing me and kneeling over Violet's face taking photos as I continued to sample Violet's charms. As he photographed me Violet began to work on his ass hole. She was also using both hands to stroke his cock. I watched as the end of my husband's cock erupted and a stream of cum shot out arching across Violet's body and almost reaching my face.

I pressed my lips tightly to the lips of her pussy and furiously worked my tongue over her clit. At almost the same moment I felt Adam thrust his cock deep into my pussy and begin to fill my vagina with his sperm.

Determined to bring Violet to at least one more orgasm I was surprised to feel my own orgasm build to a crescendo and then to climax as a gusher of my own forced itself out of my pussy flowing around Adam's dick and running down my inner thighs.

While I was floating on a high from my own orgasm I felt Violet's body spasm under the attention of my lips and tongue and she had her second orgasm sending warm sticky lubricant all over my face once again.

After that it seems like we all simply collapsed in a heap on the carpet thoroughly spent.

While the four of us recovered Officer Smith had raided the refrigerator and brought each of us a beer. We spent the rest of the evening laying out plans for the next week. We agreed that we would explore bondage, water sports and Pony Girl games allowing Officer Smith to finish his calendar project and exposing each of us to new activities that we had not previously experienced.

12