My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 21

Story Info
Pat's little sister Sandi sees the Calendar.
6.4k words
4.55
14.4k
26

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real-life events.

Actors --

Pat: The main protagonist in all of my stories in this series.

Steve: Pat's husband is a willing participant.

Sandi: Pat's younger sister is new to the series.

Tony: Sandi's clueless husband who is also new to the series.

Officer Smith: The black man responsible for setting up things, filming, and taking photos.

My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 21

Sister Act -- Sandi finds out

Some days you wake up and everything seems to be unusually crisp, sharply in focus and the colors seem more vibrant than normal. This morning felt that way to me.

Steve and I sat on the deck and enjoyed our second cup of coffee. In the trees, birds were hopping from branch to branch doing whatever birds do in the early fall. The leaves had just begun to change color and there was a slight nip in the air. As we sipped our coffee I wondered what surprises this day would bring.

Turning to look at my husband I couldn't help but admire his strong good looks. Life had been good to us and fortunately, we were financially stable and could take time to enjoy all the pleasures that came our way.

Having decided to spend some time in the gym this morning I wondered what my husband had planned. I thought maybe he'd like to join me and work out a little himself. "Steve, I'm going to do a little workout in the gym this morning. Why don't you join me? Then we can do something together afterward."

For a moment I thought he was going to agree but he said, "I don't think so Pat. I've got some errands to run this morning. If it looks like I'm going to get done sooner than expected I'll give you a call. Maybe we can do something then."

After downing the last of his coffee, he got up and took the cup into the kitchen. I sat there a few moments longer by myself just enjoying the lovely morning. Finally, I reconciled myself to exercising alone and headed for the gym.

A few moments later I was in the gym watching an exercise video and limbering up. I was in a grove this morning and I had managed to work up a light sweat. The cotton sports bra and skin-tight spandex shorts were not what I normally would wear if I were going out but I had a right to be comfortable in my own home.

My full firm breasts filled the bra which highlighted my nipples and the shorts clung to my form and dipped dangerously into the crack between my legs and up my ass. I wasn't concerned since no one was around to see me.

I was just getting into a routine when I was interrupted by the chiming of the doorbell. Before the chime had stopped someone began to pound rapidly on the door. As I scrambled to turn off the exercise video, the doorbell began to ring again. The pounding resumed once again and, if anything, the knocking seemed more insistent than it had previously.

"Who the hell could that be?", I thought as I hastily walked over to the intercom to give someone a piece of my mind for pounding on my door. The tiny screen revealed my extremely agitated sister Sandi. "What in the world does she want?", I asked myself as I hurried to answer the door and put a stop to the racket.

Before I was able to fully open the door, Sandi pushed her way past me rushing into the foyer where she turned on me and blurted out, "What the hell is going on here?"

Used to my younger sister's emotional outbursts I took it all in stride. "Hi, Sandi. It's good to see you. How have you been?", I replied forcing a smile onto my face.

Unfazed, Sandi repeated her original question, "I want to know what the hell is going on here?"

I was becoming annoyed but I managed to remain calm and said, "Well I did the breakfast dishes earlier. Then I decided that I would put on my exercise clothes and watch a video. That's what I was doing when you burst on the scene damn near beating down my door. Maybe it would help if you took a deep breath and then explained exactly what's bothering you."

I watched as my sister gathered her wits about her. Seeming to calm down a little, she took a large envelope she had been holding and shook it in my face.

"This!" Sandi exclaimed. "I want to know about this." With that dramatic gesture, she held the envelope out for my inspection.

With a feeling of trepidation, I accepted the already opened envelope. I immediately noticed that it was addressed to Sandi's husband Tony. Even as I slowly removed the contents I was pretty sure I would find. My suspicions were confirmed a moment later as the object inside slid out into my hands.

It was the calendar that Officer Smith had finally completed and printed. I had no idea how my sister had found it or how my sister's husband had come into possession of a copy but there it was. I quickly flipped through the pages as Sandi watched.

When I was finished I looked up at my sister. "What do you want me to say, Sandi? These are photos of Steve and me with a variety of men. I suppose I could tell you that I was forced into this and, to some degree I was in the beginning. But then I discovered that I love being used by strange men. I also found out that my husband gets off watching me and occasionally participating."

"But most of them are black!", Sandi blurted out.

"I'm truly sorry if what you see here destroys any image that you had of your big sister. I'm not a perfect person but I've always tried to be someone that you can turn to when you're in need. I have always supported you and I hope you'll try to understand that this doesn't make me a bad person. I can't explain my feelings to you or even to myself. I like black dick and I find it erotic and stimulating to be used by black men. It's a mystery to me too."

Embarrassed and shamed in front of my little sister I was too distraught to look at her. When I finally did look up at her again I was so startled at what I saw that I did a double take. Sandi had a broad smile on her face and did not look the least bit disappointed. "What are you smiling about?", I asked.

"I'm not ashamed of you sis. I'm jealous and even a little bit annoyed. Here you've been keeping all of this amazing black dick to yourself. You never thought to share with your little sister? I want some too."

My jaw dropped open and I gaped at my baby sister. Where had all of this come from? "Wait a minute", I said. "You mean you want me to provide you with some black dick? "

Sandi's smile widened even more. "Exactly!", she exclaimed.

Still somewhat overwhelmed by my sister's demands, I asked, "And just when do you expect me to work this minor miracle?"

"Now would be excellent. Tony is at work and Steve isn't home. Besides, I think I need to do this before I change my mind."

Shaking my head, I asked, "Have you thought about how Tony is going to feel about this? What's he going to say about you fucking another man, much less a black man?"

"Tony and I have had other sexual partners from time to time. I think that it's a turn-on for him to watch as another man uses me. I'm not so sure how he will feel about me having sex with another man when he isn't there. He probably won't like it but I need to know how I feel after having a black cock. What if I don't like it? What if I don't like it and Tony does and then he wants me to do it again? I have to know how I feel. Then I'll deal with Tony."

"I'm not sure if I can do what you want. I don't have a stable of black studs available to call on a moment's notice. I might be able to call one person but I would rather wait a few days to see if you still feel the same. How about that?"

"No!", Sandi exclaimed. "I have to do it now. If you can't get someone over here then I'll just have to wait but I want to do it now. Will you help me or was it just empty words when you said that you were someone that I could turn to when I needed help?"

After some more back and forth, I acquiesced. "All right. Come into the living room and sit down. Let me make a phone call."

While Pat went in search of her cell phone Sandi helped herself to a good stiff drink from the bar. Even though she had acted as if she were completely in control of herself and the situation as she spoke to Pat she knew that it was a charade. Inside she was in complete turmoil.

She reviewed everything that had happened since she had first seen the calendar. Tony said that he had ordered it off the internet. That was when she first realized that he too was intrigued by black men using white wives as sex toys.

He told her that he hadn't originally recognized the woman pictured on the calendar, he was just turned on by her blond hair and complexion which was so similar to his wife's. He was also excited by the number of different men this woman seemed to be having sex with on the pages. Twelve months' worth of action photos was more than he could resist so he had placed an order.

Sandi knew that her husband had made sure that he was alone in his home office when he finally opened the envelope and slid his prize out. When he saw the January photo he immediately recognized his sister-in-law, Pat. He had looked at each month and, just as promised on the web page, saw new photos of his sister-in-law having sex with many different men, most of whom were black.

When his wife, Sandi barged in, she caught him with his cock in hand as he looked at the detailed and explicit photos.

She remembered exclaiming, "Tony! What are you doing?"

Her husband had slowly stood up allowing himself time to slip his now limp dick back into his pants in hopes that Sandi had not noticed. He sheepishly handed her the calendar. "I was looking at this. It just came in the mail."

Sandi had snatched the calendar from him, took one look, and could not believe what she saw. There were twelve different pictures of her older sister being used by a lot of different men, most of which were black. Sandi had never told anyone that she secretly harbored a desire to enjoy the experience of being fucked by a black man and here was proof that her older sister, Pat, had the same desires. Sandi also noticed that the black dicks were much larger than her husband's dick.

For the rest of the evening, Sandi had avoided her husband and hadn't spoken to him. By the time he had finally headed off to work the next morning, she knew what she was going to do. She had driven straight over to Pat's house.

Sandi's reverie ended as quickly as it had begun when she heard Pat complete the call. She watched as Pat came down the hall and waited patiently as her sister poured herself a drink too.

Drink in hand, Pat turned to Sandi and said. "It's all arranged. Officer Smith is not working this afternoon and said that he would be happy to introduce another married white woman to interracial sex. He'll be here soon. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"I'm sure. Do you know this man well?"

"We do. He's the person responsible for the calendar and he set up all of the photo shoots."

Sandi Looked at Pat. There was something that she wanted to ask Pat and she figured that now was as good a time as any. "Are your tattoos real and permanent? Can I see them?"

Although the tattoos had been applied without my consent, I had grown proud of them and knew that they had been earned many times over. Even so, those tattoos were not something I had ever intended to show my little sister. Still, I figured Officer Smith would want to fuck both of us when he finally arrived so why not? Sandi was going to see them anyway.

As Sandi watched, I pulled the sports bra over my head revealing my firm full breasts and exposing their tattoos. On my right breast, the word "Black" had been tattooed in an arc over my pointed nipple. Over my left nipple the word "Owned" had been inked in a similar arc.

As I stood there Sandi stepped forward to look at the tattoos more closely. She found it hard to believe that her sister had allowed her body to be marked in this manner. Sandi stepped back and waited impatiently as Pat removed her skin-tight shorts.

And there it was, just above the crack of her sister's pussy, dominating her pubic mound. Just like Sandi had first seen in the photos. Pat had a black tattoo in the shape of a spade with a large "Q" in the middle. Just as she leaned down to look more closely, the doorbell rang.

I glanced at the monitor and, recognizing Officer Smith, walked to the door even though I was completely nude. I opened the door and Officer Smith stepped inside. I gave him a big hug and then led him into the living room.

Sandi and Officer Smith both took the opportunity to do a quick evaluation of each other.

What Sandi saw was a muscular black man who must have been over six feet tall. His skin was coal black and he had dark penetrating eyes. She felt his gaze undressing her and shivered at the thought. His manner was of total control and domination.

Officer Smith was pleased with this unexpected opportunity. He had been using Pat for months now and here was a younger version with all the difference that age implied. Sandi was a little shorter and a little thinner than Pat but she still had long blond hair and was certainly lovely to look at.

Without being asked, Officer Smith sat on the couch and Pat sat beside him. Since Sandi felt very unsure of herself, she just remained standing, waiting to see what would happen.

Officer Smith finally broke the silence asking Sandi, "I hear that you saw the calendar I had printed of your sister. What did you think?"

"I was shocked", Sandi replied. "It's not often that you see your older sister, a sister that you have looked up to all your life, spread out naked on a calendar and being used by more black men than I even know."

Officer Smith chuckled. "I'm proud of that myself. Your sister is awesome and we made sure to take good care of her. I was surprised to get her call this morning. She seems to feel that you might enjoy experiencing your first black dick. Is that true?"

Sandi took note of Officer Smith's hand which had begun stroking her sister's thigh. Knowing that Sandi was watching, Officer Smith purposely moved his hand between Pat's thighs, and Pat, without any seeming thought, parted her legs to give him full access to her pussy.

Sandi could hardly believe what she was seeing so she was surprised when Officer Smith quickly stood up and said, "Let's get on with this. If you are serious Sandi I want you to step over here to me."

Sandi hesitated for a moment and then stepped in front of this imposing black man and looked him in the eyes. She flinched slightly when she felt his index finger under her chin tilting her head up even farther. She watched as he slowly leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Sandi immediately noted that his full lips were soft and warm. When she felt his tongue probing between her lips she didn't resist, parting her lips immediately giving him access to her warm moist mouth.

They continued to lock lips for a few moments longer and then he stepped back and said, "On your knees bitch."

The sudden change in his demeanor caught Sandi by surprise and before she knew what she was doing she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. It was then that she realized that her face was even with his crotch and she could easily make out the outline of his hard cock which seemed to be about to burst from within his pants. Slowly she tilted her head up and looked at him. She saw that Pat had stood beside him and they were both looking down at her.

Sandi noticed that Officer Smith had his arm draped over her sister's shoulder. He was idly fondling her breast, squeezing and pinching the nipple. Her sister smiled her encouragement.

As Sandi knelt in front of this black giant her mind was in complete turmoil. She wondered, "Should I do this? Will I regret it? What if Tony gets mad when I tell him?"

She finally reached a decision and she knew what had to be done. Without any encouragement from Officer Smith or her sister, Sandi reached up and unzipped his fly. In the process, it was impossible not to rub her hand over the log that was contained within his pants.

With her left hand resting on his thigh, she watched as if in a trance as her right hand slowly pulled the zipper of his pants down. Once the zipper was down she did not pause to think. There was no time for that now.

She quickly reached inside the opening and discovered warm flesh instead of underwear as she had expected. She heard Officer Smith release a sigh as she wrapped her small white hand around that log and struggled to bring it into the light of day. She wanted to see it now.

As she wrestled with his cock, trying to get it out of his pants she smiled thinking, "I'm sure glad that he doesn't have a hard-on." Then it would be almost impossible to get his dick out and she desperately wanted it out now.

Finally, the monster snake was out where she could see it. She held it with both hands and marveled at the size wondering how she would ever be able to take it inside her. Especially once it was fully hard. She smiled when her thoughts moved from wondering how she would get it into her pussy to wondering what it would feel like to wrap her lips around it.

Once again, lost in her internal musings, she was startled when Officer Smith said, "Well!", in his deep voice.

Sandi looked up and smiled broadly, "It's so large".

Pat joined in saying, "I've had larger but it will certainly do and I guarantee that it will fill you nicely."

"So suck it!", that deep voice commanded from above.

More than willing to comply, Sandi leaned forward and placed a kiss on the head of his cock. She noticed a drop of precum and used her tongue to lick it off. Before she could change her mind, she parted her lips and took the head into her mouth. From watching her share of porn, Sandi knew that some women would only take the head of a cock into their mouths when giving head.

Not her! She wanted as much of a cock as she could handle in her mouth. She immediately got to work trying to open her mouth wide enough to get the whole thing inside. It wasn't long before she realized that it just wasn't happening. Oh, she could get her mouth around the monster but it was too damn long and the head was soon bumping against the back of her throat.

Accepting her limitations, she went to work on as much of the shaft as she could manage. She held it tightly with her lips as she slid his dick in and out of her mouth. Sandi didn't suck on it like a vacuum cleaner as many women did. She allowed the delicious friction of her soft lips to do the work as they slid back and forth along that glorious black shaft.

Even though she was thoroughly involved in her present task she continued to wonder what she could do better. Then she remembered that her husband had often asked her to do deep throat, to allow the head of his cock to pass beyond her throat muscles and plunge deeply into her insides.

She had always refused because she did not know if she could do it and didn't want to fail and disappoint her husband. Her present situation allowed her an opportunity to try where failure would not impact her sexual relationship with her husband. She knew that if she could manage Officer Smith's pole she would surely be able to handle her husband's smaller equipment.

Her mind made up she took the cock as deeply as possible but this time, when she felt the cock reach the back of her throat she continued to apply pressure. She backed off immediately as she broke off in a coughing spasm.

She looked up to see both Officer Smith and her sister smiling their encouragement.

More determined than ever she tried again with much the same result. On the third attempt, his cock was as far into her mouth as possible when she felt a little spurt of precum hit her throat. Her response was immediate and instinctive. She swallowed. Before she knew what had happened she felt his shaft slip down her throat and found her nose buried in his kinky crotch hair and pressed firmly against his pubic mound.

12