My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, she had trouble breathing but then she discovered that she could get what air she needed through her nose. With that problem solved she was able to rest and marvel at her accomplishment and the feeling. Since this had been a complete accident she wondered if she could do it again.

Slowly she backed up allowing his cock to leave her throat and, once again rest in her mouth. Gathering her nerve she tried to swallow his cock once again. To her surprise, it worked and she buried it as deeply as she could.

She began to repeat the process again and again soon discovering that, once her throat muscles became accustomed to the intrusion she no longer needed to swallow each time. In no time she was burying his cock down her throat with each thrust.

Suddenly, Officer Smith pulled back removing his shaft from her mouth completely. "You've got to stop," he gasped. "If you don't stop all of my cum will end up in your belly instead of your pussy."

She felt a moment's panic when she realized that he intended to cum in her pussy. Then she relaxed, remembering that she had begun using contraceptives when she and Tony first began to experiment.

As she knelt there resolving her internal reservations she noticed that Officer Smith had resumed his seat on the couch. Her sister sat next to him once again and his hand was back at work between Pat's legs. Her sister was leisurely stroking his shrinking cock.

Officer Smith said, "Sandi that was exquisite. You have to be one of the best cock suckers I have ever known. While I catch my breath I want to get a better look at you. Stand up and move back a little. Now, I want you to raise the hem of your skirt above your waist. Let's see if you're wearing panties."

Sandi smiled at the praise from Officer Smith. Without any hesitation at all, she raised the hem of her skirt revealing that she was wearing a very skimpy teal-colored thong. Before Officer Smith could fully appreciate the view she gave him she turned and presented her lovely ass to him.

Unable to control himself, Officer Smith leaned forward and cupped her firm ass cheeks. Then he delivered a resounding slap with his right hand leaving an immediate hand imprint on her pale white skin.

After letting out a sharp yelp, Sandi whirled to face him and protect her ass from any more love pats.

Ignoring the glare he was getting from Sandi, Officer Smith simply smiled and said, "Lose the dress, Sandi. Let's see the whole package."

The moment of truth had arrived. If she went forward Sandi was about to bare her body to a stranger. A black stranger. A new tingle started between her legs as she visualized herself standing completely naked in front of this strong black man.

The thrill was exquisite and she couldn't wait to offer herself to him for his use. She grabbed the hem of her dress and swiftly pulled it off over her head. She stood there in her thong and bra for just a moment as she wrestled with indecision.

Steeling her resolve to follow through with this she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra immediately feeling the cool air as it flowed around her breasts which now hung free. Before she could think any further she quickly pulled down the thong and stepped out of it. She stood before him, buck naked, and proudly looked directly at Officer Smith.

His smile told her all she needed and she flushed with pleasure at the look of approval she received.

Officer Smith could hardly believe that this lovely white wife had fallen into his hands. He wanted to bury his cock in her but knew that he would wait and drag the process out a bit longer just to increase the eventual enjoyment. He wanted to see just how badly she wanted his black pole.

At that moment they all heard the front door open and slam closed. Sandi knew that it could only be her sister's husband Steve. All at once, she remembered that she was standing here completely naked. She immediately started to reach down to grab her dress hoping to make herself decent before Steve could walk back here.

She was startled and jerked to a stop when Offices Smith bellowed, "No!" in his most authoritative voice. Sandi hesitated and then began to reach for her dress again.

Officer Smith spoke again. "If you cover up now then all bets are off. You wanted a black cock and now you're going to get two cocks for your trouble. Of course, one is white but you shouldn't mind getting fucked by your sister's husband. Pat, you don't mind if Steve fucks your sister do you?"

Now it was my turn to act like a deer caught in the headlights. If I said that I did mind then I knew that Officer Smith would walk away and Sandi wouldn't get her dose of black cock. If I said that I didn't mind then that meant Sandi would have to fuck my husband and I'm not sure that she had bargained for that.

Although I only took a moment to consider my options it was long enough for things to become moot as Steve walked into the room. What he saw must have been a shock but I have to give him credit for a quick recovery.

"Well, what do we have here?", he said as he quickly took in the tableau. He couldn't believe his eyes. His wife was naked and sat next to Officer Smith. She had been playing with his cock but now it seemed like she had a stranglehold on it.

Officer Smith, normally the calm and collected one was looking like a kid that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

And then there was his highly desirable sister-in-law. She had been bending down reaching for something. It looked like her dress. As he watched she slowly stood up and let him enjoy the full view. She was almost as lovely and desirable as his wife Pat. He had wanted to get a look at her for some time and now, here she was, standing nude in his living room.

The three of them stood transfixed waiting to see what his response would be. They did not have to wait long to find out.

He quickly entered the room and went to his wife. He leaned down to kiss her. As he stood he said, "Pat you might want to stop squeezing Officer Smith's cock so hard. You may be cutting off the circulation."

Then he leaned forward, offering his hand to Officer Smith. After they shook and exchanged pleasantries he turned to Sandi who still stood a few feet away.

He smiled and said, "Sandi. You are looking well. To tell the truth, you look better than you ever have before. Please don't let me interrupt. Feel free to continue with whatever it was that you were doing."

And then he stepped back to the couch and sat down beside me. I was still stunned as I looked at him and then at Officer Smith. Without thinking I reached between my husband's legs and began rubbing his cock as I continued stroking Officer Smith's cock with my right hand.

Finally, back in control, Officer Smith said, "Steve, Sandi was just going to show me how badly she wanted me to fuck her. It seems that she has seen the calendar and now she wants some black cock for herself. Isn't that right Sandi?"

Still stunned by the sudden turn of events, Sandi could only stammer, "Ya, ya, yes."

Steve had figured out that much for himself but he was enjoying Sandi's embarrassment. "Is that so?", he asked. "Is that what you want then, Sandi?"

This time Sandi's answer was a little stronger. "Yes!", she said.

"Yes?", Steve asked. "Yes, what? What do you want?"

As embarrassing as it was to say it out loud Sandi knew what he wanted to hear so her reply was firm and to the point. "I want to be fucked with a big black cock." Feeling more confident all the time she continued, "I want to watch that big black tool as it is driven between my legs and into me. I want to feel his cum shooting into my pussy."

"Holy shit!", Sandi thought. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Alright! Enough talk. Let's get on with this. Steve, I want you to get your phone out and record all of this. Sandi is going to show us what she has to trade and then we'll give her what she wants."

As Steve stood to do as Officer Smith asked he saw Sandi stagger and almost buckle. Her face had gone white as a sheet. "Nooooo.", she wailed. "You can't take pictures or video. I would be embarrassed if my husband or anyone else saw them."

Officer Smith calmly said, "Sandi, I assure you that no one but those of us here will ever see anything recorded about what goes on today. I can also assure you that I always record every new white conquest that I make and the proceedings will most surely be recorded if I stay. The final decision is up to you."

Sandi managed to get herself somewhat under control. "If I have to fuck you both all of you must promise to never show the pictures or video to anyone else?"

Almost in unison Pat, Steve, and Officer Smith responded with, "I promise."

Without even being told, Steve took out his phone and took a series of photos of his luscious sister-in-law. He could hardly wait to get his hands on her and his dick into her.

Now Officer Smith began to issue a series of instructions. "Cup your tits for us. Hold them up so we can get a good look at your nipples."

Then, "Spread your legs apart so we can enjoy that pussy of yours. Now pull your pussy lips apart. I want to see deeply into you."

Sandi's face was burning with humiliation as she did as she was told. The hardest was when she was told to turn around, bend over, and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. That seemed to her to be the most obscene thing she was told to do but she complied.

The whole time, Steve was in constant motion, recording each degrading pose his sister-in-law was told to assume. He could not believe his good luck. He had only decided to come home at the last minute. If he had not come home when he did he would have completely missed out on everything.

Sandi was bent over at the waist with her back towards Officer Smith and her legs spread. She watched as Steve walked around taking pictures of her degradation from every possible angle. She was so absorbed watching Steve that she had not noticed Officer Smith as he dropped his pants.

Sandi felt a moment of panic when she realized that Officer Smith had stepped up behind her. Her body jolted when she felt the head of his cock pressing against her moist crack. Looking between her legs, she watched raptly as that black cock slowly pushed the lips of her pussy apart and began to enter her.

In moments, it was all she could do to remain on her feet as Officer Smith held her by her hips and drove his cock deeply into her slamming his pelvis into her ass with a loud slapping sound.

Steve continued to record as he watched his sister-in-law roughly used by her first black cock. She was doing everything that she could to meet each thrust by Officer Smith with one of her own. He was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to sample Sandi's pussy for himself so he was relieved when Officer Smith finally pulled his cock out and told Sandi to sit on the couch with her ass on the edge and her legs spread.

Steve took several photos and then resumed the video as Officer Smith knelt between her spread legs and sent the full length of his cock into her yet again. Sandi began to moan each time that black pole was driven inside her.

In just a few moments Officer Smith slammed his dick home and held it as his cum began to flood this new white housewife's honey hole. He slammed into her a few more times grunting with the effort.

Sandi's mind was in turmoil as she felt the first spurt of hot spunk deep in her pussy. She looked down between her legs at the dark shaft buried there as she felt the second load of cum pumped into her. She sighed as she realized that it had been even better than she had imagined.

When she felt Officer Smith's cock expand and send yet a third stream of cum into her she could not hold it any longer. She moaned loudly as she was rocked by a strong ejaculation of her own. Warm fluid gushed from her pussy and around Officer Smith's cock.

Steve moved in close as Officer Smith slowly removed his black rod from its warm, moist sheath. As the head of it finally came out Steve got a good shot of the cum that followed, slowly oozing out from between her pussy lips and running down to cover the rosebud of her ass hole.

He turned to Steve and held out his hand for the camera. When Steve handed Officer Smith the camera, Officer Smith said, "I want you and Pat to clean her up. Get down between her thighs and lick that pussy clean. Make sure to get all the cum out of her."

Startled by how quickly he had gone from spectator to participant Steve looked over at his wife Pat. When he saw that she was already moving to comply Steve joined her as they both knelt between Sandi's legs.

The two of them took turns cleaning all the cum from Sandi's cunt. Her blond snatch was matted with love juice and cum from both Sandi and Officer Smith.

When they were done they both stood up and looked at Officer Smith. He said, "Pat I want you to get on the couch and straddle her face so that she can lick your pussy. Steve, now you can fuck her."

Sandi couldn't quite believe what was happening. She could have gotten up but she seemed paralyzed as she watched her brother-in-law move between her wide-spread legs. While Steve's cock was not as large as Officer Smith's it certainly felt good as it began to slide in and out of her well-used and moist sheath.

She didn't have much time to think about it though. Just a moment later she tasted another woman's pussy for the first time as her sister, Pat, lowered her crotch onto her face. Remembering what Steve and Pat had just done to her she knew what was expected. Her tongue went to work tasting and exploring her sister's pussy and even wandering to brush over her puckered ass hole a few times.

It was almost too much stimulation for Sandi to handle. Steve's hard cock was pounding her pussy like a ramrod and the taste of Pat's pungent pussy was erotic. She felt Steve ram his dick home and hold it inside her as he pumped a load of cum into her. At almost the same moment, she tasted her sister's ejaculate as warm fluid bathed her face and filled her mouth. She swallowed greedily.

Officer Smith smiled as he recorded it all. The debasement of Sandi had started and, if he had anything to do with it, it would continue. His grin widened as he thought, "So many white wives. So little time."

12