All Comments on 'My Wife Accidentally Cheats'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles1966almost 4 years ago
"Whoops"?

"Well, dear, since it appears that what goes around, comes around, now you get to arrange for Karen to come up her so I can fuck her. Happy with how your little game is turning out? Oh, and you get to stand there, watch, and suck it up _just like you made me do_."

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966almost 4 years ago
Whoops?

"Well, dear, since it appears that the rule is we get to match, now you get to go get Karen, bring her up here, and stand there and watch while I fuck her. How's this whole payback thing working for you?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A decent start

But with no real ending it doesn't make for much of a story. Why would Russell burst in and immediately assume he could fuck Britney? It seemed like rape. And David just stays in the closet? What kind of special moron doesn't come out and stop Russell? Unless David wants a divorce and this was his way of getting it and possibly keeping more of the marital assets. But no ending ruins any chance this story had of being entertaining. UGH!

1 star

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

So it started as rape and then she loves it. He should pack and tell them all to have a happy life together. Okay he saw his neighbour naked - so what, it was accidental. She on the other hand went way over the top. It might have been the first time but not the last. Part 2 required to show the devastation the cheaters caused.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago
accidental my ass

that shit was all planned out ahead of time. time to ditch that bitch and their so called friends.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

So the whore cheats because he saw her friend naked. Sounds fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wife and friend set this all up thats why she insisted that they go for the weekend.

Time for a divorce.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

It was great the way you wove in all of the ambiguity. Was this planned with Karen, or did it just happen, and why did she want hubby to watch? A lot is going on we don't know, but it's fun to fill in the blanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fair's fair

Since Britney is such a stickler for keeping things "fair", David can look forward to fucking Karen while Britney has to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No way

No way he would hide. He would be in the room. If he did hide he would have stopped it before the guy undid his pats. But going with the story she obviously has done this before. A part 2 would be great where he gives her the choice to press rape charges or get a quick divorce. If she goes with rape they move and break all contact regardless of outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

Oops? You need to finish your stories. This one is just hanging. No one would just let this go. The weekend sounds like a set up by the wife or wives.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
You know you're reading a clarkovens' story when...

... You have a protagonist who just stand there while his girl gets fucked silly by a guy who happened to have a bigger dick then he does.

This author pretty much wrote different variations of the same story for two decades now... and rarely give us any actual conclusions for most of them!

So, basically, this new effort is par for the course, really. I wouldn't even be surprise if there's a sequel to this story where David, who would STILL be married to Britney at this point (even though, after reading this, it's undeniable that his wife definitely has an ongoing affair with Russell & Karen), witness her, yet again, fuck another hung jackass right in front of him.

This is what you'll get, around here... for better or worst.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 4 years ago

Sorry, rape stories don't do anything for me.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE 1ST STEP IN BECOMING A CUCK

a self inflicted tryst ......OR was it an old time set-up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Once again I find it strange. IF a guy slips up, all hell is to pay. If the woman plans it and executes it then its"oh well, it was fun".

I would say that she has been fucking around for the whole 4 years and this was just her way of saying that she is tired of snicking around. Let her prove it wrong.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
Multiple fails

Not much of an accident, his logic to hide made no sense, and the tit-for-tat premise is dumb. It seems a sure set-up, and he should obviously be pissed as hell, and author left it hanging.

chrisr357chrisr357almost 4 years ago

Wow, you really pissed folks off with this one. I see you normally get scored late 3's and 4's. You may need to write a part 2 for this one.

The wives clearly set this up. The husband either needs to find out WTF is going on and if he's not happy with the deal get an Uber out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so why did he stay hidden while she got banged why didn't he try to stop it now will he get Karen or just dump his slut wife probably best to toss the whore to the curb she will be going back for more time to go

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Stupid story

He says he is humiliated but does nothing to stop it. The story ends there and not with him leaving the wife there, going home and throwing her crap out of their house into the neighbors yard and changing the locks. Russel should expect a baseball bat to the face and genitals in the near future. But no, you won't write that, you will let this dumb ending be it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it as always

I was glad to see one of my favorite writers making a return still have your page bookmarked. Your stories are always great and this one was no different. Guess these other people aren't familiar with your work and style. Hope to see more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why are so many commenters so angry about this story?

So, he sees the other woman naked, his wife comes up with a silly payback and things go further than he expected. BFD, he stayed in the closet, but now he gets his oneupmanship turn. Could be fun.

RR

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwivesalmost 4 years ago
Quick fun story

I like that it is a short compact story. I personally like the clueless/spineless hubby style stories as well. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yay

Great to see some more of your work up. I love the kind of sluts you write about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
House or Hotel?

They are in a beach house? But she picks up the phone to call the other room? This must be a rework of a prior story. 1*

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Ignore th incel comments

scassettscassettalmost 4 years ago

Seems like turn about is fair play. Now Dave gets to fuck Karen. Right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I see it's been about three years since you posted a story, so good job on your return. Welcome back to lit, now full of pussy triggered trolls! I love all your stories and i hope you won't let these losers in the comments discourage you. I liked this one!

Imagine being so uppity about j/o material, and writing a nasty comment with your pants no doubt down... Fuckin losers! 5 stars from me.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Hahahahaha!

Okay, obviously a setup by a pair of horny wives – but it was fun.

Sequel?

thecavedwellerthecavedwelleralmost 4 years ago
Glad you're back!

I love all your stories! I was just browsing them a few days ago, hoping you'd come back. Good job on this one!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@hindsight2020 - Where do you see rape?

@sacssett - Turnabout? He ACCIDENTLY(though I think it was a set-up) sees Karen naked, Russell knows nothing about it, then he has to watch Russell fuck his wife?

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 4 years ago
I think sequel will show it was Not an accident

Well written ok plot that was well paced if not a little brief on character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easy

Solution here is easy. Divorce.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Did she say whoops when she received the divorce papers?

badlulubadlulualmost 4 years ago
Just as hot as usual

Love your stories - you do refer to the wife as both "Becky" and "Britney" in this one, so a minor edit might be in order. Love to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even It Up

He should make her watch as he fucks the other guy’s wife then cums in her. Whoops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nothing accidental about it

Planned, manipulated and executed. Doing Karen in front of wife is probably also part of the plan to throw him a bone, so has no value for retribution. And the planned continuation? Humiliating. Whops, what's left of this marriage?

Unfinished? or left the door open for more as seems to be the usual ending with your other stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I think they all came in Russell's car, so unless he can get the keys, and is willing to strand them there (that'd be cool!), he can't leave as some have suggested.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

So, she is a cheating slut. Her appropriate response should have been to scream, claw his eyes out and knee him in the balls.

Hubby should never have gotten in the closet. He should have been standing there to make sure the guy left quickly and nothing happened. But, since he was in the closet he should have burst out to confront the asshole.

Now, he is a cuckold. He will either have to accept his new role or get a divorce. Either way he loses and is permanently unmanned.

His wife wanted to fuck the other guy, did, and liked it more than her hubby. All the things she said made it obvious.

Willing cuckold or divorce are the only real options. He won't ever be given a chance to fuck the other wife. As the guy said, Karen will join in. There was no offer to include the MC. He is odd man out.

KB

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Disappointing

Disappointing story, could only end in divorce. If the story had continued, I presume he would have packed his gear, driven home, changed the locks and arranged to see a divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
accident my ass

the only "accident" was when he saw the neighbor naked. the rest was contrived by his wife, his neighbor, and probably the neighbors husband. he came up the stairs not expecting anything. any man in todays climate would apologize and back out immediately, a rakish one may drop about how good her breasts looked on his way out.Instead they have a quick conversation and then he goes for it. Not rape as she does not struggle, yell,fight him, or call her husband who is in the same room. As for "accidental" he is fully rampant, after coming up the stairs, and as he bends her over he slides right in with his big cock,meaning she was already wet. Even wet with a big cock he should have some resistance from a strange pussy. He had been there before. OOPS dont cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A rapist (without further info) and a wimp!

Not the neighbours I'd want.

But it's okay ignoring her saying no, just fuck her until she starts enjoying it, cos she will. Ahhh he's got a big cock that makes it even more okay.

I was trapped watching a man rape my wife (at this point Russell had 'forcefully' bent her over and she had said 'You can't, wait, you can't').

But it's okay, better to let your wife get raped than have the rapist think less of you for witnessing your wife flashing her tits.

Russell must have a big opinion of himself thinking that walking in the room was enough to get Brittany wet enough to fuck.

Not to worry she enjoyed it in the end... better than that, she submitted to his demands.

Either it was a setup or Russell forced himself on her, either way I see a divorce in their future.

Changes of tense mid sentence did nothing to distract from how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Youre back?!

Hope this means you're back! love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

I liked it.

Seems like there is room for a sequel.

pantsalonkspantsalonksalmost 4 years ago
How does one " accidentally " ?

I mean seriously the way she kept pushing the idea of the guy to see her naked and she didn't put up an effort to say no to his advances aswell saying she plan this with karen clearly mean they did this to mess with him

mole114mole114almost 4 years ago
Divorce bye

said in top

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
Divorce this bitch

or fuck this Karen in front of the bitch. We love reciprocity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back, Clark!

Glad to see you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where was his phone?

Should had pulled phone out and recorded it . Dump the cunt and go for a 70/30 split. If the bitch did not go for that split put video on web and email everyone she knew and works with. Let her get hit on all the time by those that want to screw a slut. He needs to run away from that cunt as fast as he can.

jsh1138jsh1138almost 4 years ago

how is that an accident?

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
Ummm... o’kay. Now...???

As everyone seems to be pointing out — incomplete.

Was it really simple revenge? Or did she/they set it up so she could now openly fuck Russell? What now? Is he turned on, so a cuckboi story? Or is he pissed, so a BTB?

Just too many unanswered questions. Ok, if this is Part 1, but unsatisfying on so many levels if this is a finished product.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Was that supposed to be funny?

Tongue in cheek? Because if it was to be a traditional story it failed miserably. No ending, actions of the hub & wife unrealistic, and the humor is British which i dislike.

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018almost 4 years ago
Everyone should celebrate that Clarkoverns is posting again!

Would love to see a continuation of this story: husband's reaction, wife's feelings, seeing how Karen gets involved, etc! Wouldn't mind seeing more people getting involved too :)

Sorry that angry, horny dudes get so pissed when they see cheating content (in Loving Wives, which is where this should go?) Hope you keep writing man!

CarpeCollumCarpeCollumalmost 4 years ago
Quick bit of fun

This was a quick bit of fun with just the right amount of character development to make the story work. I like this as a standalone story, but could also see some interesting avenues for continuation. Either way, keep writing Carkoverns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IS

MORE APRIL Extend everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Why didn’t the hubby come out as soon as he knew the guy walked in and saw her ? Also where did he think the husband was ? Also if he was dumb enough to stay in the closet why didn’t he come out and just leave ? Marriage is shot now . He can never trust her . She could fuck him anytime being they are neighbors and are at each other’s house all the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think I smell a

gurlz conspiracy here!

xhimexhimealmost 4 years ago
Glad you are back

I can't wait for more

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Should

He should have divorced her and kicked the shit out of Russell.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Nitpic is correct...

What husband in his right mind is going to just watch his wife screw around. He should have jumped out and kicked his ass. Then he should leave and divorce that cheating slut. This whole weekend was a setup for Britney to screw Russell while David is cucked...Britney always wanted to fuck Russell's large prick because her friend, Karen, says it so big. This is a poor me, I have no balls story. I just hope chapter 2 is a whole lot better with some big time revenge on Britney, Russell, and Karen. This is only a 1 star flop unless you grow a pair...

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Really gotta be a follow up, right. He should drop the chick like a hot rock. She will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoops right

Simular situation my wife Tara and I Steve went to the beach with our friends Mark and Amber I helped Mark carry their things to their room while the girls went to our room to change into beach wear I grabbed our things and headed to our room thinking they had enough time to be dressed I opened the door and the girls screamed at me I turned asap and Tara began reading me the riot act Amber said no problem looking at Tara saying I know about you and Mark. Tara said what are you talking about? Amber said Mark talks in his sleep. I looked at Tara but asking Amber what does he say in his sleep? She said listen to this I have recordings on my phone. We listened I was in shock Tara said I swear we have never been together. I said I about half way believe you but I need proof to start with Amber go confront Mark and record it on my phone with out him knowing and play the recording from your phone and ask for an explanation she did and Mark being an arrogant a__ confessed. Actually acting kinda proud. I was really upset with Tara who kept saying that they had not been together I told her to either move to the extra bedroom or move out she said she would go to the other room till I came to my right mind and still be with our children things were not getting any better between us so Iwent to a lawyer. Amber already started divorce work on Mark. Mark finally amided to lieing about their afair that he first thought it was funny and when Amber filed against him and he heard I was starting on Tara he thought he had better come clean. I apologized to Tara and she was pissed but then us both knowing Mark being a womanizer said we both should have known better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit story

Wife and karen set this up from the start so brittany could get some strange dick. Thats why they waited so long upstairs so they could be caught and brittany could seduce the new dick. Brittany admitted this when she said they were swapping stories about husbands. Stupid story. Plus no man with a set of balls would have stayed in the closet while this happened. I gave it one star.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

IF that's the best you got, hang it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was no acciident

See planned to fuck him, kick her to the curb. She will do it again with or without you. Get out, disrespect is not allowed period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

kick the slut to the curb not worth keeping

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@clarkoverns, you're my favorite writer on Literotica. I wish you wrote more stories these days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Response to "Bullshit Story"

I agree with Anonymous and his conclusion of "Bull Shi"t about it being accidental. Plus no normal (or real) man would hide in the closet for the accidental flashing. To allow her to "even the score', He might agree to be standing there when he thought Russell would innocently walk into the room. Also, get the details correct. Initially, Russell is "still dressed in his bathing trunks and a beach t-shirt." Then "Russell began unbuttoning his pants." Afterward he rebuckles his pants - no bathing trunks.

Not only did Britney and Karen set it up, Russell was in on it too. There is No way he would grab Britney that way, with his wife in the next room (it was described as a small cabin) unless he expected Britney to react as she did. Otherwise, both women would be angry and Russell's actions would be rape. Russell knew the wives had discussed his big cock and knew that Karen had told him that Britney wanted to try it. The interesting part is that Karen was okay with Russell fucking Britney. Does that mean Karen wanted to fuck David? Had the wives agreed to trade husbands? Britney even expected David to accept it or she wouldn't have had him watch from the closet. Rather than hiding in the closet, it would be simpler to have David go to the rest room if a simple flash was all that was really anticipated. SOOooo, this begs the question: instead of Britney feigning anger all day and performing this preposterous charade, why not have the wives simply propose a SWAP. Being in on the plan, Russell would be sure to agree and a "normal" man (David?) would be more apt to agree to swapping his wife for the gorgeous Karen than to cowering in the closet as his wife was taken in front of him. This seems to be a cuckold story that is thinly disguised as an accidental voyeur event.

For the future, either demand an open swapping situation or divorce Britney. Britney will continue to see Russell whether David sees Karen or not. If David wants a monogamous marriage, then it will be with a different wife than Britney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not gonna happen...

Ok. So wifey is all bent out of shape, because hubby walks in on her and girlfriend changing, and sees said girlfriend naked. Gives husband the cold shoulder, and basically guilts him into watching her get naked for the other hubby. Then fucks him.

#1. The women would have changed in the bathroom, or locked the bedroom door. If they failed to do that, there should have been no expectation of privacy.

#2. Guilt hubby for walking in and “enjoying it” then fucking the other guy in front of him? I am pretty sure it was obvious, this was planned out by his wife and the other guy, to cuck hubby.

This is where the men who actually are born with balls, jump out of the closet to stop it, and then dump the cheating bitch, who did nothing to stop it on her own.

Can someone with a nodding acquaintance with reality, write another , believable ending to this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs to be completed. Just leaves the reader hanging.

Munchie184

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Not realistic, but very hot.

The sex is arousing and written well. Britney is a bit over the top. Maybe she planned it all. Who knows. I loved it.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Well isn't that how it's supposed to go? Husband sees her friend naked so wife gets to fuck the friend's husband and belittle her husband while doing it. Oh boy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm on my way home, alone.

what else?

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

Nice story. Short and to the point. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so when we get home he goes to thee lawyer and they divorce that will teach the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Accidental my butt

My wife said her cheating was an accident. I said ok talk to the lawyer. She said it was only once. Yes once to many. Men I mean real men will not tolerate cheating. In this story first it is not complete. His action was an accident her screwing was not if I were him I would pack and leave. Not all men are stupid enough to think it was an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't give her time to think.

Actions speak louder than words.

As you step into the room, smile, with your arms pulled back slightly behind you as though ready to embrace her. As you swing them forward fast raise them to cheek level and hit both sides hard simultaneously, so no risk of breaking her neck.

She may need some dental work though!

That will shut her up while you grab your things and leave her there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spit in the cheating cunt’s face as you grab your stuff and head for home. On the way out don’t forget to say ,”Whoops you’ll be served with divorce papers next week,cunt!”

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 3 years ago

Not very plot heavy, but a good humiliation scene. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Once Walked In On My Wife's Friend

Sometimes when the weather threatens to tornado or hurricane level, I am sent home. I was sent home one day. My wife was in the neighborhood, visiting with a friend. Another friend came up, entered our home and went into our bathroom to take a shower. When I came home and heard the shower running, I naturally assumed it was my wife. I walked into the bathroom to let "my wife" know I was at home. I stopped dead in one spot. My wife's friend looked up and saw me and...smiled. And that is how she and I came to have a Look-But-Don't-Touch relationship.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

Piss poor ending!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. If this happened in real life to me, I would have reacted differently. First, I would have stopped Russell before he fucked my wife. Then we would have left their home and that would be the end of the friendship. If I did not stop them and my wife loved getting fucked by Russell so much, I would have divorced her and that would be the end of it. I was only married to her for a couple of years so it is better that I know she is a cheating bitch wife now and get rid of her. I did nothing to deserve her fucking Russell either in front of me or behind my back. Bye Bye rotten trash.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Well, maybe chapter 2 can save this story... but it doesn't sound like it.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 2 years ago

Great story, sexy and exciting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had to know Russell was going to do Britney, as it telegraphed so well. It was going to be her revenge for hubby enjoying seeing Karen naked. I hope she enjoys being divorced for letting Russell fuck her in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fcking stupid cuck story.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

One and done....easy divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was setup by his wife leave go home divorce theslut

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 years ago

What a pussy that guy David is. To just stand in that closet and watch another man fuck his wife. I am surprised that he did not step out of that closet and offer to clean Russel's cock off for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was setup between the wives. I agree with others, a husband witnessing his wife sexing another man in front of him should have sent him home calling a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That guy was a pussy the other guy practically raped her and he did nothing about it !

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

A pathetic story, a failed writer, and a failure in life...

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

If they are staying at a cabin why did she have to phone the other room number? Just a load of crap, through the bitch out and divorce her

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

No way that wasn't set up from the start nothing accidental and wtf is wrong with your cuck? i wasn't sure he was ok with his wife tits being seen but stays nice and hidden while Russel fucks her and in a way that no fucking way was it the first time ?? She would be walking home to changed locks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was not accidental, this was a set up by the wife. The husband was a weak bitch, 85 percent of real men would have kicked Russels ass and divorced the wife. I didn't sign up for a cuck story. These kind of stories disgust me. Even more so since my divorce. Your title to this story needs to be changed.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Saddest part is the author setting up humiliation for the hubby. Why, Lit. is that supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You gotta love all the losers in the comments...go read shit you enjoy like how your a mans man and you beat you wife and shes submissive to you 🤣🤣 fake tough guys that prolly crave getting cucked thats why the y'all read these stories 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"MY WIFE ACCIDENTALLY CHEATS" """"ACCIDENTALLY"""" 1 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You gotta love all the losers in the comments...go read shit you enjoy like how your a mans man and you beat you wife and shes submissive to you 🤣🤣 fake tough guys that prolly crave getting cucked thats why the y'all read these stories 🤣🤣"

suck the author off harder :p they still wont sleep with you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous