My wife after being Tom's Whore

Story Info
Wives that have sex with black men for money.
1.7k words
4.03
32.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up when I got home from work on Monday. Her pussy was still sore and she was walking funny. I told her: "Honey go back to bed. I will make supper and call you when it is ready."

She said: "Thank you, but I ordered pizza it is in the kitchen. Besides I think I need to move around."

We ate the pizza and enjoyed a bottle of wine. That night in bed I just held her and told her how much I loved her. Tuesday morning, I let her sleep in she was still recovering from the weekend. I dressed quietly and left. I didn't want to wake her.

During my lunch break I called her. She told me: "I got up about 10:30 I am feeling a lot better."

I asked her: "Are you ready to talk to me about the weekend when I get home."

She told me: "Yes, I want to share it with you. I dreamed about it last night. That's all I can think about since I woke up this morning."

I asked her: "Did you like it? I want to know how much you enjoyed it. Was there anything you didn't like doing? Do you think you want to do it again?"

She told me: "We'll talk about it when you get home. I need to eat something. Go back to work so I can eat my lunch."

My mind was full of images of her sucking and being fucked by black men with big cocks. Images of her and her friends eating each other's cum fill pussies. I found it difficult to work the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't wait to get home to talk to her and hear what she did how much enjoyed it. I wanted to know what she did that she enjoyed the most.

When I got home from work, I heard voices in the living room. As I entered, I was surprised to see other two wives were her there from the weekend with their husbands. In unison both husbands started to talk I put up a hand to stop them.

Pointing at one I said: "You go first."

He said: "Do you know what these three bitches did this past weekend."

I smiled and told him: "Yeah I know exactly what they did. They are not bitches; they are our wives and I hope you two love yours as much as I love mine. Plus, I know more than you two do."

The other husband said: "What do you mean you may know more than we do."

I asked him: "Tell me what is it you know."

He said: "The three of them let themselves be used by a group of black men for the entire weekend. They let them fuck them they suck them off they even took them on two and three at a time. They did shows eating each other's pussies for these black guys enjment."

I said: "That's all you know?"

The first husband said: "What else is there?"

I told them: "I'll be right back."

I went my bedroom and got the shoebox Tom had given me. My wife didn't know about it and I also got the two bags of money Tom gave me for the other two wives. I walked back into the living room. The two wives look confuse..

I asked my wife: "Didn't you tell them about the bags Tom gave me."

She said: "No, I wanted to be a surprise."

I handed the box to one of the husbands and told him; "Look inside there are Polaroids of what your wives and my wife did this weekend.:

It took them about 10 minutes to finish going through the pictures. Though they were pissed when I first got home. Their obvious hard cocks from looking at the pictures, spoke volumes. They put the box down and I tossed a paper bag to each of them.

They asked: "What is in the bags."

I said: "You know your Wives were total sluts all weekend with a group of black guys. By the way between them it was over 50 and some of them are probably most of them were with them more than once. What you didn't know is your wives weren't sluts. They were working as whores. The paper bags contain all the cash they both paid as prostitutes this weekend."

They both open the bags they were holding. Both shocked by the amount of money that was in the bags.

The one wife that had already fucked other guys for husband said: "Honey I've been doing that for you with other guys. This weekend was just like that. Just this weekend I did for me. Plus, look what I made doing it."

The other husband was still really pissed so I asked him: "Why are you so pissed, because she did it, or because yo weren't there to watch it I know you've been after her to let you watch her fucking other guys."

He started to laugh and said: "You are right I am pissed that I didn't get to watch it. But, the pictures and all this money kind of makes up for it I guess."

Then I asked them: "Do you know about the four options my wife has going forward."

They didn't. I explain her four options them. They were eager to know what she was going to do.

She told them: "I haven't decided yet I have to Friday night."

The other two wives told their husbands: "Whatever she decides they were going to do it also."

Both husbands said they was all for it.

The husband that wanted to see his wife with other men. Asked: "Is it possible for me to go also so I can watch her."

I told him: "I will call Tom and find out,"

He asked: "Can you call him now? I would realy like to know."

I went to the kitchen where our phone was and called Tom. It rang several times before he answered.

I told him: "The other wives told their husbands about the weekend.

He asked me: "Are they pissed or are they ok with it."

I told him: "They were pissed at first. The wives didn't tell them the whole truth. After I showed them the pictures and told them their wives were prostitutes all weekend, they calmed down a little. Then I gave them the money. Now they are on board and turned on that men are willing to pay for sex with their wives. Plus one wants to watch his wife being fucked for money."

He said: "L et me guess it's the one that wanted his wife to start fucking other men."

I asked: "Can you set that up?"

Tom said: "The club I took them to that won't work. For now, the only way I can set that up is to bring a couple of guys to your place or the couple place. They won't get paid, but he can watch her being fucked."

I said: "Let me get him on the phone and you can work it out with him."

I went back to the living room and told him Tom wanted to talk to him.

The other husband said: "If he gets to watch, so do I."

When we got to the kitchen I told Tom: "Now both husband want to see their wives being fucked by big black cocks."

I held the phone out so both could hear what tom had to say.

Tom asked them: " So are both of you content to just watch your wives fucking black men. Or do you want to is them handed money to be fucked by black men?"

The first husband said: "I am ok with just seeing her being fucked. Although it would be so hot to see her actually being a paid whore"

The other husband said: "I have seen my wife being fucked many times. Twice she was gang banged my several guys. I really want to see is her selling herself as a prostitute. She doesn't know, but some of the guys have offered to pay me to fuck her."

Tom response was: "This changes what I was first proposing to set up. I know a guy that owns a health club that caters to women. He has a room that is used for private work out with his trainers. It has a mirror on one wall. It is a two way mirror the other side is in a closet in his office. He and I have watched some of his clients being sexually serviced by one or sometimes two of his male and female trainers. I will see if we can use the place on a Sunday afternoon when the place is closed. It will not be this weekend as I hope your wives will be working again at the club and one weekend a month after that if they choose to."

I told Tom: "I want in I want to see her being paid for sex."

Tom told us: "I will try to set it up for the Sunday after next."

The other two went back to the living room. I continued to talk with Tom.

He asked me: "Has she made a decision about this weekend?"

I told him: "The only thing I know for sure. Option four is off the table. I feel she is leaning towards one or three. Every time we talk about her being paid. She gets so horny after she drains my balls, I have to fuck her with a strap on dildo. to satisfy her. As for the other two, they want to go for the whole weekend. So do their husbands they are in love with the cash. Just so you know the husband that hasn't seen his wife being fucked. Is the brother of the other wife. They have two more sisters. Hopefully the sister will talk and the other two will want in."

Tom's response was: "We can only hope. I will see you Friday night. If your wife only wants to do Saturday. If she wants she can come and play madame for the other two Friday and Sunday."