My Wife Alexis Ch. 02

Story Info
My boss meets with my wife and makes a proposal. Will she?
1.9k words
4.12
51.6k
78

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers

This story involves a wife being tempted to have sex with another man. Studies have shown that over 50% of men have recurring fantasies that involve their girlfriend or wives in similar situations. If you are not one of those people, move on to another story.

I wrote this in the third person's perspective to get Alexis' point of view. Enjoy.

Alexis picked up her phone to read the text, thinking it was her husband. The number was not one she recognized.

"So, did you see something you liked last night?"

Alexis wondered if someone had the wrong number and quickly responded.

"Who is this?" She replied.

"Ben"

Alexis gasped as she felt her skin warming in a bright blush. Memories came flooding back from their visit to the swingers club. Her husband Brian's crazy fantasy of seeing her with another man brought them there. Although she was not willing to act his fantasy out, she was curious what kind of people would really do those sorts of things in real life. Being in Vegas with a steady flow of alcohol lowered her inhibitions enough to visit an actual swingers club just to see for herself.

Her mind filled with a vision of Ben's impressive cock penetrating the pretty blonde wife. She could still hear the woman's moans in her ears as she came over and over again. Alexis had to take a deep breath to compose herself.

"You probably shouldn't be texting me," she replied.

"I'm just intrigued. I never thought you and Brian were into the lifestyle," Ben replied. "How long have you been into it?"

"The lifestyle?" Alexis questioned. "That was our first time going to one of those places."

"Now I'm really curious," Ben replied. "What brought you to a swingers bar?"

"Brian, actually," she replied. "He has this fantasy about me."

"And what's his fantasy?" Ben asked.

"I really shouldn't tell you about this," she replied, not wanting to reveal her husband's embarrassing kink.

"I understand, it's personal," Ben replied. "I'm heading down to Starbucks to get coffee. Come downstairs and I'll get you breakfast and coffee. I know your hubby will be in the meeting for a while."

"I was actually on my way anyway," Alexis replied, curious about him and his wife and how they became swingers. She wanted to know more. "See you down there."

A few minutes later, Alexis and the large and handsome black man were seated at a table on the strip drinking coffee and eating yogurt and granola. He put her at ease with his confidence and humor, not immediately broaching the subject that was on both of their minds.

"So tell me about this fantasy Brian has," Ben said in a disarming voice. His years as an executive had made him polished at closing deals. He knew how to get want he wanted.

"It's kind of embarrassing," Alexis blushed. "He wants to see me with another man."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed at all," Ben smiled warmly. "It's quite common actually. I actually love watching my wife."

"I just don't understand it," Alexis shook her head. "I'd never want to see him with anyone else. What would he get out of it?"

"Did you see the other husband last night?" Ben asked. "Did he look like he enjoyed himself?"

"Oh my goodness, yes," Alexis remembered. "He was all over his wife after."

"What about you?" Ben said as he placed his large hand on her thigh on her bare skin below her summer dress. "Did you enjoy yourself? What did you like about it?"

"All of it was so intense," Alexis said, looking at the contrast of Ben's dark hand on her pale thigh. He was gently rubbing in small circles. "Your wife, you, that woman... all of it."

"Could you imagine yourself doing what that wife did?" Ben asked.

"With you?" Alexis asked. He held her gaze and squeezed her thigh, inching the hand on her thigh upward while placing her hand in his other one.

"Of course," his baritone voice said with confidence.

"You're so much bigger than my husband," Alexis said as her breathing increased. "And I'm not sure if this is just fantasy for both of us."

"Your body is telling me you want to try it," Ben said, seeing the flush on her skin and the way she was biting her lower lip while staring back at him.

She knew he was right. Part of her wanted to see what it was like. Her mind was telling her it was wrong, but her body was responding in a way she couldn't control.

He suddenly pulled her hand towards him and laid it over the large bulge in his pants. Her palm and fingers could feel the heat emanating from under his slacks. She'd seen what she was touching the night before and her hand squeezed it involuntarily.

His aggressive move would have bothered her any other time, but not at that moment, having seen him the night before. She remembered what it looked like, massive and powerful, as it repeatedly penetrated the blonde wife.

"Imagine him doing that to you right now, baby," her husband's words from last night echoed in her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about just that.

"I really should be going," Alexis said in a last effort to stop herself as she pulled her hand away from his huge tool. "Brian will be out of the meeting in a bit.*

"Talk to him about this," Ben told her, seeing that her will was breaking. "Angie will be at the spa all day. Come to my room once you've made your decision. And come alone."

Alexis couldn't believe what she was considering as she rode the elevator back to her room. Could she go through with it? Would her husband want her to? Was this cheating? She'd always thought her husband's fantasy was just playful sex talk, but this was real. Her damp panties were a reminder of how real the situation was.

A half hour later the cracking of the door made Alexis jump as her husband entered the room.

"Hi love, how was your morning?" Brian said as he entered the room. The flush on his wife's skin worried him as she came into his view. She looked like she was upset. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Honey, we need to talk," she said. The words frightened Brian as he stood there waiting for the inevitable conversation.

"What's going on?" Brian asked, concerned.

"I met with Ben this morning for coffee," she began, nervous about how he was going to react.

Her mentioning his boss brought his mind back to the swingers club. His apprehension faded and was replaced by arousal as he thought about his wife meeting with him.

"He actually texted me about last night and wanted to talk to me about it, so we met and did just that," Alexis continued. "I told him about your fantasy and why we were at the club. I hope that doesn't make things awkward for you with him."

"I think we passed awkward at the club last night," Brian replied.

"I need to know, how serious is this fantasy of yours?" She asked.

"I've never been more resolved about it," Brian replied. "After seeing it in person, and how much that husband loved it. I don't think I've ever wanted anything more."

"Ben invited me up to his room," Alexis blurted the words, putting the rubber to the road. If Brian really wanted this to happen, this was his opportunity.

Brian's eyes widened as realization set in. The ball was in his court. How he responded could permanently alter the course of their lives.

"Would you want to?" Brian asked, wanting to defer for at least a moment.

"I don't know, Brian," Alexis said, shaking. "This has always been a fantasy until now. But this is real, and he wants me to come alone. I don't want to hurt you."

"Alone?" Brian asked, feeling like he'd been punched in the gut. The thought never occurred to him in their fantasy talks that she would be with another man without him there. He suddenly felt apprehensive and afraid.

"If you really want me to do this, it might be easier this way," she rationalized. "I don't know if I could relax with you watching me the first time. I'm really nervous. And if I decide to back out, I won't feel pressured to continue. I'm not sure I can even do this."

"I guess that makes sense," Brian said, disappointed. "My fantasy was always about watching you. But I understand how difficult this is for you, and I'd never want you to feel pressured to go further than you wanted."

"Does that mean you want me to go?" she asked, sensing her husband had made up his mind. There was a long pause as Brian thought in silence.

"I do," he replied hesitantly, using the very same two words that held such significance in the beginning of their marriage.

"Are you sure?" Alexis asked. "This is all so crazy."

"I'm sure," Brian mustered every ounce of his resolve to not show the weakness that was boiling under the surface. "I want you to go to him. When will you go?"

"Right now," she replied, feeling her body shudder at the thought of it. "He asked me to come up after I talked to you."

Brian gulped as he felt his throat closing. The moment he'd fantasized about for years was at his doorstep. He had the power to make it happen or to stop it at that very moment. Seeing his wife bite her lower lip sexily between her teeth set his resolve. She looked incredibly sexy and vulnerable in her light summer dress and heels. He wanted it to happen. He needed her to go through with this, even if he couldn't be there when it happened.

"I guess this is goodbye," Brian said, feeling a combination of anticipation and dread.

"Look, I'm not guaranteeing anything will happen," Alexis told him, doubting her own words as she said them. "I may come running back here in a few minutes and never want to try anything like this again."

"You and I both know that's not going to happen," Brian replied, knowing her words were meant to comfort him and were not sincere. He knew what was going to occur once she left their room.

"Are you okay with that?" Alexis asked, feeling more vulnerable than she'd ever been. "Will you still love me if something happens?"

"Of course I will love you," he replied. "Nothing could change that."

"I love you," she replied.

"I love you too," Brian said as he kissed her gently.

They'd made their way to the door during their conversation, and Brian opened it for his wife. Her face was flush with a combination of fear and arousal. She'd never looked more beautiful in his eyes. He watched as she walked past him, leaving the room.

No more words were said. There was nothing more to add. Brian watched his young wife walk away from him towards the elevators. Her body looked radiant in her light summer dress that hugged her feminine curves perfectly. Her round backside swayed sexily with every step. Her flowing blonde hair fell to the center of her back. She looked over her shoulder at him with a nervous smile as she turned the corner. Then she was gone.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers