My Wife Alexis Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife goes to my boss's hotel room without me.
4.5k words
4.14
47.4k
105

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,088 Followers

This story involves hotwife/cuckold themes. If this is not your xup of tea, I understand. All characters in this story are over 18.

Alexis's body trembled as she walked down the hallway. She never thought she'd be taking this walk. She was walking away from her husband and into the arms of another man. A man that happened to be his boss. Her heart fluttered as she looked back at her husband. The sad look in his eyes almost made her turn and go back to him. The tingling in her body kept her moving forward.

This had started as her husband's fantasy, but it had taken over Alexis's own desires in a way she never could have imagined. Her legs felt weak as she stepped onto the waiting elevator. She pushed the button to the top floor and shivered as the cart started to climb. She was on her way.

Before she knew it, the young wife was standing at the penthouse suite her husband's boss was staying in. She nervously knocked on the door. Part of her wanted him not to answer, but the warm feelings inside her were begging for the door to open.

The latch clicked and the door opened. Alexis was greeted with the appreciative gaze of the tall dark man. His light brown eyes were piercing as they drifted over her, as if sizing her up. She'd never felt more vulnerable.

"I'm so glad you could come," Ben smiled, grabbing her hand and bringing it to his thick lips.

Her pussy clenched and her knees buckled as his lips touched her knuckles. He brought his other hand to her waist and guided her into the room. The door closed behind them and latched automatically. She was in his lair.

"May I get you a drink?" Ben asked, picking up a bottle of wine from the rack on the counter. "This red is very good."

"That would be nice, thank you," Alexis replied nervously.

"Brian is a lucky man, I must say," Ben said as he removed the cork and poured her a glass. "You are a stunningly beautiful woman."

"Thank you," Alexis replied, taking the glass and sipping a bit more of the red liquid than she normally would. She was extremely nervous, and her hands were shaking as she swallowed the wine.

"He must love you very much to allow you to be here," Ben told her. "There's nothing more selfless than allowing your wife to explore her sexuality to its fullest."

"He seemed a bit sad," Alexis remembered the look in Brian's eyes as she walked away from him just moments ago. "I think he wanted to be here."

"I've found that it's harder for wives to let go and be in the moment when their husbands are there the first time," Ben said. "I think you'll enjoy yourself much more this way."

Ben sat back on the large sofa as Alexis stood in front of him. She could see a large bulge running down his gray slacks as her eyes took him in. She shuddered, knowing what was under his slacks. She took another long drink of her wine, nearly emptying the glass. The alcohol was doing its job, and Alexis could feel the warm relaxing buzz come over her.

"Take your dress off," Ben said confidently. "I want to see you."

This was another first for her. No one other than her husband had seen her naked. She was always quite shy, even though her body was practically flawless. But Ben's confidence was disarming. She felt like she'd do whatever he told her at that moment. She swallowed the remaining liquid from her wine glass and placed it on the table. As she did, her phone chimed with a text message.

Brian - my perspective

I was in my room pacing back and forth, wondering if my wife was going to come back to me. My biggest fantasy was to watch Alexis have sex with another man, and it was torturing me that I had no idea what she was up to in my boss's hotel room. My stomach churned as I thought of the things my young wife could be doing with my older boss. After seeing what he did to the blonde wife at the club, I had an idea what was in store for her.

Part of me regretted my decision, but my engorged erection pressed against my slacks as I pictured my boss having his way with her. I wanted her to enjoy herself and to completely let go, but I was filled with anxiety that I never felt before.

I had to know she was okay, and I picked up my phone to text her.

"Did you get there okay?" I texted, not sure how to not sound desperate at that moment.

"I'm here," she replied.

"Is everything ok?" I asked again, not satisfied with her short answer.

Alexis -

Alexis read the second message, but placed the phone on the table. She did not know how to answer Brian's question. She was anything but okay at that moment. Her conflicted emotions created turmoil inside her. She put the phone down and looked at Ben.

His wanton gaze sent a shiver down Alexis's spine as she reached for her shoulder strap on her dress. She held his stare as she slowly pushed it over her shoulder and downward, revealing the cup of her lacy yellow bra to his appreciative eyes. After removing her arm, she did the same thing with the other side, pushing the dress to her waist. Her hard nipples pressed against the thin lacy material. Her large breasts bounced slightly with her movements as they were freed of the dress.

Ben reached down and adjusted the obvious bulge in his slacks as he admired the beautiful blonde wife in front of him. Her eyes followed his hand movement, and she stared in awe at the impressive bulge under his slacks. She was filled with a sudden sense of power at the effect she had on the large man. A man that held such power over her own husband. The thought exhilarated her.

"Nice," Ben smiled, his strong eyes disarming her.

Without breaking eye contact, Alexis placed her thumbs on either side of the dress and slowly continued pushing it downward over her feminine hips. Her matching yellow lace thong came into view as she pushed the dress past her hips and down her creamy thighs. The dress pooled at her feet, and she stepped out of it, leaving her in just her yellow lingerie and heels.

Ben made a circle with his finger, asking her to do a pirouette for him. She nervously turned around, revealing her smooth heart shaped ass to him. She felt vulnerable yet empowered at the same time as he took her beauty in for the first time.

"Come here," Ben told her, patting the couch next to him.

Her heart fluttered as she moved toward him. She sat down as Ben reached around her, pulling her close to him. It felt surreal to be in the arms of another man for the first time since she met her husband. She felt uncomfortable, not sure what to do. Her thoughts drifted back to Brian, wondering if he'd be okay with what she was doing. She wondered if what she was doing would hurt him.

Brian was not a small man, but Ben towered over her in comparison to her husband, and his arm felt heavy and strong around her. She bit her lower lip and looked up at his light brown eyes, wondering what was about to happen.

Ben brought his hand up and gently touched her chin, pulling her towards him. Her eyes dilated and her heartbeat pounded as his lips closed on hers. A moan left her throat as their lips connected for the very first time. They felt fuller and stronger than her husband's. His smell was intoxicating, like a combination of coconut and masculinity.

Ben's tongue pressed up against her slightly parted lips, and she yielded to it, meeting him with her own. He even tasted different from her husband. His sweet flavor made her want to devour him. Her tongue dueled with his as his hands started to explore her body. The sensations were overpowering, and her husband became a distant memory as she became lost in the moment.

The pair made out for several minutes. Alexis felt like she'd wet her panties as her body responded to the incredible stimulation he was providing. Her hand drifted down to the large bulge in his pants. She could feel his arousal, and she rubbed up and down its length, marveling at its size.

"Alexis, I'm going to fuck you," Ben told her. "I'll make you feel things you've never felt before. You're going to want this again after today. I want you to know what you are in for."

"Um, okay," she replied, catching her breath. Her skin was flushed, and her body was primed for sex. She was burning with sexual desire, and his words only fed the flames.

"Take my cock out," Ben told her.

The young wife brought her trembling hands to his belt and unbuckled it before focusing on the top button and the fly. Her shaking hands were able to unzip his slacks, but the large bulge ran down his pant leg. He lifted his hips as she pulled his pants down, revealing the impressive tube of dark meat her hands had been exploring.

The waistband of his boxer briefs hung up on the large cock head, and then his shaft sprang upward suddenly as it cleared the material. A large vein ran up the top of his shaft, feeding life into his impressive erection.

"It's so big," Alexis gasped in admiration. She'd seen it the night before, but it was from several feet away. Seeing it up this close, she was intimidated by its impressive size.

"Touch it," Ben told her.

Alexis reached out with her left hand and reached around the base of his erection. Feeling the heat coming from it, she jumped at the sudden sensation that she was touching another man's cock for the first time since being married. The color contrast of her pale hand against his dark shaft further highlighted the moment. Her diamond wedding ring set sparkled as she attempted to wrap her hand around its impressive girth. She could not get her hand all the way around the heavy shaft.

Ben unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his broad chest. Alexis marveled at his impressive physique. For a man in his mid forties, he was built better than most twenty year olds.

Alexis brought her other hand up and fondled the heavy balls below Ben's shaft. As she was doing this, she stroked his entire length with her left hand, feeling around the crown of his cock head with her thumb. She licked her lips as she inhaled his masculine scent.

A drop of precum appeared at the tip of his cock. Alexis squeezed his shaft while moving her hand upward to extract even more of the fluid from him. She leaned closer and licked her lips again. Her lips remained parted as she pulled it closer. She could see, feel, and smell nothing but his cock at that moment.

The blonde wife's blue eyes looked up into his as she brought her lips forward. Her tongue pushed out between her pink lips and came onto contract with the underside of the dark shaft. Ben's eyes flared as he watched the innocent wife licking him for the first time.

Seeing the desire in his eyes fueled her resolve. She opened her mouth and began planting kisses around the crown of his cock. More of the seminal fluid seeped from the tip. She saw it starting to slide toward her tongue, and she wanted to taste it. Opening her mouth, she licked up the fluid and smacked her lips, tasting a combination of saltiness and sweetness.

Tasting it, she knew she wanted more. She opened her mouth and took the helmet shaped head into her hungry mouth, having to open her jaw much more than she was used to with her husband.

"That's it, taste it," Ben encouraged, filling her with even more confidence as she began bobbing on what she could take in her mouth.

Brian - my perspective

I was a mess of anxiety and internal strife. I wanted an update. Over twenty minutes had gone by since she said she was fine. I was dying to know what was happening.

I didn't want to sound prying, but I wanted to somehow get a reply back from her. I didn't know what to text her to not sound desperate.

"I love you," I typed, hoping she'd say something back. Something to give an indication of how things were progressing. "Hope you are having fun."

Ben -

The phone chimed again as Alexis bobbed up and down on the most impressive erection she'd ever seen. She stopped when she heard the phone and had a look of concern on her face.

"Don't stop, I'll answer him," Ben told her, grabbing the phone. She continued sucking him as he answered her husband.

Ben picked up the phone on the second chime and read the texts from Brian. Annoyed, he opened the camera app and took a picture of the blonde excitedly sucking his thick dark shaft. He attached the photo to the text string.

"Your wife is busy right now," Ben typed. "Don't text her again. I'm gonna give your wife a fucking of a lifetime. She won't be back to you for several hours. You may want to go to the gym or do something else to occupy your mind. Ben."

Brian - my perspective

I gasped as I opened the text. I couldn't believe the photo was actually my wife. The cock in her mouth looked enormous, and she was obviously completely lost and enjoying what she was doing.

I felt a sense of regret, but my cock was throbbing in arousal. The words of my boss stimulated me even more. I removed my erection from my pants and stared at the image while reading Ben's words. My wife was really going through with this. She was about to have sex with another man, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I came after just a few strokes as realization set in.

Alexis -

Ben pulled Alexis's shoulders up as she reluctantly let go of his wet cock with an audible pop. He pulled her lips to his and kissed her wildly as she straddled his large body. He expertly removed her bra, leaving her in only her flimsy thong that was presently pressed against his massive organ. Her hips involuntarily gyrated against him, sending bolts of electricity through her body.

"Alexis, your body is mine for the rest of the day," Ben told her. "Even when you go back to your husband, you'll feel different inside. I'm going to change you. I'm going to own you. You'll know that your husband can't give you what I can. That will change the way you see him. You'll always crave more."

Alexis shivered at his words. They frightened her, but she wanted to know how something could change her that much. What if she did become addicted? She was about to find out.

Brian - my perspective

I finished working out at the hotel gym and checked my phone for the hundredth time. I'd spent two hours hitting every station for at least three sets, and I ran a 10K on the treadmill. The angst I was feeling would not go away no matter how hard I worked out.

I walked to the elevator and returned to my room alone, hoping she'd be there waiting for me. My heart fell when the room was still empty. I solemnly undressed and walked to the shower to wash away the sweat that was covering my body.

An hour later, I was sitting with a few of my work associates, having dinner and drinks at a popular restaurant. As they droned on about work and investments, my mind was someplace else. I kept looking at our hotel, following the building upwards to the top floor, knowing what was likely taking place there. I downed my last drink of the evening, wishing I could be with her at that moment. I wanted to know how she was doing.

I swayed slightly as I walked back to our room. The alcohol I'd consumed had helped to numb the anxiety slightly, but not enough. I just wanted to see my wife.

My heart rose in anticipation as I slid the card over the door sensor to our room, hoping she'd be inside. It fell once again when she wasn't there. I slumbered over to the bed and collapsed onto it. I closed my eyes and felt the room spinning slightly as I drifted off to sleep.

The sound of the latch clicking awoke me from a dream. It took a few seconds to remember where I was as my eyes opened and registered the silhouette of my wife coming through the hotel room door.

"Alexis?" I mumbled, confused. Memories slowly came back reminding me why I was alone on the bed.

"Brian?" My wife replied, seeing my delirious state. "Are you okay?"

"I've uh... I uh fell asleep," my words slurred slightly from my alcohol induced stupor. "Are you uh, okay?"

"I'm okay," Alexis replied, not sure how she was going to communicate with me after her day with Ben.

My arousal returned as I looked at my wife in the hotel room lights. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was gone from her face. Her nipples pressed against her summer dress, and it appeared that she was no longer wearing her bra.

"Can we talk about it?" I asked, desperate to hear about what my wife had been up to all day long.

"I think I need to take a shower first," Alexis replied, shifting towards the bathroom door.

"No, we can shower later," Brian said. Something inside me wanted to smell her. To see if I could tell what she'd done.

I couldn't resist grabbing her and pulling her to me as she grinned, recognizing the bulge pressing against her. I grabbed her firm ass and pulled her to me. I couldn't feel any panty lines.

"You aren't wearing anything under this dress," I told her, raising an eyebrow.

"Your boss kept them as a souvenir," she replied honestly.

"I need you to tell me everything," I told her in a husky voice as I lifted her dress and pulled it off her in one fast motion.

Her eyes widened in surprise. I'd never been overly aggressive with my wife, but seeing her recently ravaged body had my adrenaline pumping, and I was more excited than I could ever remember. I pushed her back on the bed, and she fell backwards onto the mattress with a squeal.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" Alexis asked me as I stripped my own clothes off while looking down at her.

"I want to know how good it was, how he felt inside you, all of it," I told her.

"Come here and let me stroke you while I tell you about it," she told me, patting the bed next to her.

I fell back on the mattress next to her and made myself comfortable as she prepared to tell me about her day with my boss.

"I never knew it could be like that," Alexis smiled shyly as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Was it good?" I asked.

Her guilty grin said it all as she slowly nodded. "It was amazing, baby! I never knew it could be like that."

My wife confirmed to stroke me as she continued her story. "I was so afraid, I thought.y heart would pound out of my chest. He made me strip for him and then we made our. Then, I went down on him. Baby, his cock is huge. You saw it. But it felt even better in my mouth and hands. And..."

"He sent me a picture of you blowing him," I told her. "I came when I read that text."

"You liked seeing his dick in my mouth?" Alexis asked with a naughty grin.

"I fucking loved it," I admitted.

"His cock was delicious," she said breathlessly. "I knew I wanted to try it. He told me things. Things he was going to do to me, and it got me excited."

"What sorts of things?" My curiosity was piqued.

"He told me he was going to own me, that my pussy would be his from now on..." Alexis sighed, remembering his words. "He told me I would never look at you the same. That I'd always want more."

"Do you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied as if in deep thought. "Not tonight, that's for sure. I'm worn out."

"Did he own you?" I asked.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Do you like that?" my wife asked, stroking my throbbing erection. "Knowing another man owned my pussy?"

"God that's hot," I gasped. "I love when you tease me."

"Or should I say owns my pussy," Alexis grinned. "My pussy is his now."

"Yes it is," I sighed as she continued to stroke me. "Please tell me what happened next."

"He made me cum with his mouth and fingers as he got me ready for him," she continued. "I held myself open and looked up at his dark body. He was so big, I didn't think I'd be able to take it inside of me. He slapped my labia and my swollen clit with it, teasing me. I was so wet, and he just kept teasing me. It felt so heavy and hard. He made me beg him to put it inside me. I did beg for it."

"I wish I could have seen that," I said, imagining how she sounded and looked, begging him to fuck her. "What did you say exactly?"

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,088 Followers
12