All Comments on 'My Wife Alexis Ch. 03'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

The roller coaster ride has begun and it appears Alexis is the main “attraction”

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Too bad you had to go down the IR porn trope with this. The ownership bullshit, your white husband will never be able to satisfy you again is strictly porn derived

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

We all knew Alexis was going to sample and husband would be OK with it, but I am disappointed you took this in a porn direction rather than an erotic direction

BridgekickerBridgekicker11 months agoAuthor

Sorry to disappoint. This was never meant to be a long developed erotic story. I posted this on a whim on Reddit one morning when I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I received so much positive feedback that I decided to post it here as well. It was meant to be a short, yet fun story, a move away from the 30-40K word chapters I usually write. I'm experimenting with different styles and various platforms. It's all a learning process.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

FUCKING FANTASTIC,keep going as it is please.its a perfect cuckold story.10/10

KalimaxosKalimaxos11 months ago

One suggestion. Stick to 3rd person for the entire story. Reading it flows better that way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a lucky hubby. Having a black boss with a big cock that now owns his wife's pussy is my ultimate fantasy. He's going to be eating a lot of cream pies going forward the lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can understand not being sure if this should go in Fetish or Interracial, but Loving Wives is the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First, I'd like to say. Well written. I enjoyed your story. For me the couple, talked it through together. NO BODY CHEATED. Sneaking about behind a partners back is simple nasty. Be honest to each other. I have really enjoying the build up of this story. Really disappointed she when through with it. Without her husband. Deep down she knew what he would like. The boss has treated them both like crap. He took what he wanted. His cock is clearly bigger that his brain cell. The husband is in a clearly in a sad position now. For me. It is a bit like the Christmas build up. A high, that has to end. Enjoyed your story. Will carry on reading the rest of the story. But I am feeling flat now.. But thanks for posting the story .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish someone would publish an original story of this type. Instead, it's cliché salad, stale and tasteless. It's the same story for the five bazillionth time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot entertainment story. I can enjoy a fictional story but hate the concept. I’d kill before allowing my wife to fuck anyone but me . Just not wired that way

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry, this story doesn't live up to the expectations you worked for your first stories.

Your readers have to wait a long time for your next story and then it unfolds again, like Sarah's last one, into a tellable story.

Actually, the exact seduction of Alexis should be written down verbatim.

But this is just a bad retelling.

As an enthusiastic fan of your stories, I unfortunately have to state that this and also the last story that you deleted no longer corresponds to the quality of the first.

Therefore only 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

BridgeKicker. . I am enjoying the story. Will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Louboutin. But five stars for all three chapters.

CZOFTWCZOFTW11 months ago

I would have rather seen the sex than heard about it later.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

when the story started with he said she said, from her point, then from his point, i quit reading. sorry. 2 stars from me.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Author just couldn’t avoid using the stereotypical big black clown dominating white trash whore theme. Template ir cuck story, with no difference from a thousand others just like it. He then attempts to avoid any criticism of his bad choices.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Extremely hot. Reading on.

doug1247doug124711 months ago

Not much of a reclaiming. Hard to comprehend how you could listen to your wife after that episode

and have any respect for yourself or her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Immer das Machogehabe von diesen schwarzen Männern. "Du wirst von mir gefickt, wie du noch nie gefickt wurdest, deine Muschi gehört jetzt mir." Was soll denn das?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love these stories as something similar happened to us. It was her boss, but he was a older big cock white guy. I loved her teasing me about how much better he was and that he took her pussy away from me and made it his. For a year he owned her and I loved being a small penis cuck. Miss those days.

dick_hardendick_harden9 months ago

The technique of having different people speaking in an almost first-person failed. Just stick to the third person. And what's with the stupid ownership crap? Can't she just fuck without being owned? And the cliche BBC. Really, this is a lazy piece of writing.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Pretty good story. The conversations between Alexis and Brian were well done, and you communicated their apprehensions very well. The black boss added nothing; he could just as easily have been white. I think Ben's cock size would have had an impact on Alexis and the "ownership" of her pussy was not

necessary. No question that she wanted more. Is this going to be a cuck story or a hotwife story? Right now it could go in either direction. I would really like to have gotten more of Alexis' thoughts and feelings, especially when Ben was fucking her and later, when she returned to Brian. That would add to the eroticism, in my opinion. Alexis was described as having

big tits but nothing more was said about it, as if they had no special allure to Ben.

elling50elling503 months ago

I loved the first chapters, but this humiliation bit does nothing for me. 3*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21103 months ago

I loved the first two chapters and most of the third, but had to stop there. Brian is a total wimp and Ben is an arrogant asshole. Why can't a husband and wife share sexual experiences without the humiliation and degradation. When that started happening it was no longer exhilirating for me. I just don't get the humiliation aspect. I don't see how a good marriage can last without descending into open rejection and resentment. I know that the author told us not to read on if the subject matter bothered us, but I didn't know about the humiliation aspect. A couple can have a lot of fun without it. Sorry, but only three stars if only because of the typos and misspellings. That makes reading a story distracting and detracts for the piece.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 1 month ago

Well written and hot. Sounds like a perfect marriage. Keep writing. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES