My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely trucker finds a woman with three daughters.
2.1k words
4.17
40.5k
55

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned 45 years old and had been a coast to coast mover/trucker for half my life. My strength and ability to go without sleep helped me to make good money. My new tractor had the power and speed to get across the country quickly. The pay was a share of the line-haul so it helped that I owned the trailer too so I got a bigger percentage.

It was a lonely life. Women found along the road fell into two categories; Truck-stop hookers, commonly called lot lizards. Lot lizards would often go with a driver to get to new locations where the market might be better for their services. Paid sex was never satisfying to me and who knows what diseases they carried.

The second type was looking for a husband with a big paycheck. This second type would share a lot of consensual sex and then try to spring the trap shut. Usually I was running too hard to waste a lot of time with either type or to hang around truck stops. I wanted a partner; a woman that would be with me because we both wanted to be together and have a lot of sex because we both enjoyed it. Beyond that I do not know what I wanted.

I emptied out in Portland Oregon and then loaded enough shipments to fill my trailer right from Portland. The final destination would be Bangor Maine. Not a common destination and I had friends there so I would ask the dispatcher not to reload me right away. It had been months since I had taken time off and 5 or 6 years since I had seen Bill, Lew, and the gang

I was trying to get to Bangor in a hurry but I had stops in Plattsburgh, New York, Burlington, Vermont, and Concord, New Hampshire first. And then I finally arrived. Bangor had not changed as much as some places had but my local friends were quick to point out what was new since my last visit. Lew was living with the same girl and Bill still had a string of girls he was lying to. There was nothing much new there. Not that I am against polygamy but be honest about it.

My shipment was easy to unload in the morning. It was the belongings of a college girl returning home after dropping out of college in Oregon. I had picked up the shipment out of storage so she was already home arguing with her single parent mother. It seems that the girl, Tammy had walked away from a full scholarship for no better reason than she was bored of school. Mother and daughter were both sexy. Tammy was the oldest daughter, just turned 20. She was a lot hotter than 19 year old Linda.

I couldn't help noticing that the 40 year old mother, Charlene was a looker too, with a nice little body. So were the 3 daughters for that matter. Charlene kept smiling at me and I wondered if I could bed her while I was in town.

When the household goods were unloaded, it was now or never. "Charlene, I have friends in town. How would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Where are you going?"

"Let me use your phone. If you don't like their choice, we can go to yours. I hope we can take your car. My rig is 75 feet long and not all that easy to park." Usually it is not impossible to find a place to hang it but I wanted to give her a feeling of control.

Since it was my first night in town, Lew had picked out a great local lobster restaurant. Maine lobster is famous the world over but even the locals considered it a treat.

Lew and his girl, Bill and his date and Charlene and I all loved the venue. It was quaint, lobster traps and fishing gear hanging from the walls, great service and Maine lobster. The sides were incredible. We all had a couple drinks and enjoyed each other's company.

But the more Bill drank, the more he hit on Charlene. When it got too bad, Charlene let him know that she didn't like it. His date excused her-self and said she was going to the powder room and she never came back.

Then Charlene whispered that she wanted to go. As she drove along the city streets Charlene's skirt seemed to get higher and higher. When my hand found the way to her knee, she did not flinch. As it traveled up her shapely leg she spread her legs slightly. But when it found her pussy, she pulled my hand out and said, "How do you expect me to drive like this?"

"Then let's go sit in my truck."

As soon as we got in the truck I maneuvered her back into the sleeper. We lay back and started kissing. Our mouths opened and our tongues explored. Our hands were all over each other. Then my mouth found one of her 32-B tits. She grabbed my swollen member and it felt so good after a long time with no sex. My hand was inside her panties massaging her clit and I happily assumed that we both had passed the point of no return. But it was not going to happen. My plan was to get into position for 69 next.

Then she pushed me away and said, "Wait, we cannot do this! I was not seeing anyone so I never refilled my birth control pills."

"I had a vasectomy 10 years ago. We are safe."

"If you are anything like your friend Bill, you would say anything to get into a girl's panties."

"I would rather you compare me to Lew. Neither of us would ever do that."

"Bruce, I want you but I am scared. My pussy is so wet that it is probably soaking your sheets. And you are oozing pre-cum."

"Maybe this sounds like a used car salesman, but trust me. Please."

"But you can just get in your truck and drive off. I will never see you again. I have heard about truck drivers. In fact, one of my girl-friends has a baby from a man that never came back."

At this point it made no sense to argue. So I maneuvered my head between her legs and started kissing her wet pussy right through her panties. Then I pulled them aside and started licking her cunt. She tasted wonderful. After several minutes I pulled them off and went back to licking. As my tongue traveled up and down her love slot it spent extra time on her clit. She was moaning and pushing back on my tongue. I loved it but my swollen manhood was being neglected.

It is not always easy to have sex in a sleeper but I managed to kick my pants off and she removed my underpants. Then she spun around and rode my mouth while sucking my member. It was wonderful. For a small woman she could get almost half of my throbbing shaft in her mouth.

She said, "This won't get me pregnant and I will pick up my pills tomorrow if you still want me." And she put my manhood back in her mouth. She kept running her tongue around the bulb, which was incredible. It felt so good that I was okay with waiting a day to fuck her. It was the best blowjob that I had ever experienced. Her head kept going up and down while her tongue went round and round. The taste of her pussy juice was amazing and exciting. As I lapped her love slot, I stopped at her clit and bit it with my lips each time and she would moan. Finally, she started shaking all over and screaming. She pulled my head into her gash with both hands and squeezed it with her legs. I kept licking her clit and she kept shaking. Her orgasm went on and on for several minutes.

As she finally recovered from her intense orgasm, she spun back around and lay in my arms. "Sorry you did not get yours, but I cannot continue right away. Just let me rest a minute. I never had one that strong."

"Now you have given me blue balls twice," I offered.

"I am so sorry Bruce. I am just afraid of getting pregnant. Can you wait until tomorrow so I can relax and feel safe?"

From what little I know about birth control pills, I don't think it works that way but maybe it is better to put her mind at ease. "Charlene, I will wait." I will tell her in the morning that I really did have a vasectomy. Meanwhile my throbbing manhood is causing a bulge in my pants.

When morning came I feared that the pharmacist would tell her that the pills would not be effective right away, so I called her and said, "Charlene, save your money. I really did have the vasectomy."

"I am sorry Bruce, but it will let me feel safe so I can enjoy what we are doing."

Crap!!!! What do I do now? I was trying to remember the name of the surgeon that cut my two little supply lines. "Charlene, what if I can get the surgeon on the phone?"

"Why don't you want me on the pill?"

"Okay, go ahead." I really wanted to fuck her but it may not happen.

Later that day we were in my sleeper doing 69. She had picked up the pills and had to start them so many days after her next period. I told her that the dispatcher would never let me have that much time off. She had 3 choices; give it up, forget it, or come with me.

She said, "You really want to take me with you?"

"Yes!"

"Bruce, the kids are old enough to take care of themselves, and my sister lives nearby. She can look in on them." Did I really want to take a girl on the truck that wouldn't trust me? Am I doing it all just to fuck her?

I asked, "When can you be ready?"

She said that she could pack and tell the kids and her sister today. She had enough savings to pay the rent and utilities for a couple months. Her job was nothing. It was all working out. That is, if I wanted it. I called dispatch and was told to be in Wood-bridge, Virginia the day after tomorrow to start loading for California. A couple hours later she was in the truck with her suitcase. We had dinner with Lew and his girl and headed south. I asked Lew to say goodbye to Bill for me. Maybe he would understand why he was not invited.

We pulled into a service plaza somewhere in New Jersey and crawled into the sleeper. We both got undressed and under the blanket. She was stroking my cock and kissing me. As our tongues danced, I wondered if it was blue-balls again for me. I did not have to wait long for an answer; she got on top and was rubbing the bulb of my love stick up and down her cunt. Soon she was riding it and trying to work my cock into her pussy. It took a while to get all the way into her tight little love box but when I hit the back, she dug her nails into my shoulders and screamed. She was shaking and screaming again as her orgasm rocked her body. I finally came and filled her so full of semen that she would be leaking all over the bedding.

When our orgasms subsided, we slept. Upon waking, my manhood was hungry again, but I had to pee and she had to wash her pussy before we could do anything. Inside the plaza, we both got cleaned up and had something to eat. I asked, "Can your daughters be relocated?"

"Why, Bruce?"

"It may be years before I get another load to Bangor. But if we moved to the middle of the country, it would be a lot easier to hit home on every crossing."

"Are you asking me to live with you, Bruce?"

"Yeah, I guess that is what I am doing."

"Okay. Just make sure you bring your big cock. And I will have to stay home about every other trip so the girls don't run wild."

She had said the girls. I could not get my mind off Tammy, the oldest girl. I wondered if I would ever get to fuck her.