My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Bruce, keeps on fucking but his fantasy, Tammy hates him.
2.4k words
4.26
16.5k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned 45 years old and had been a coast to coast mover/trucker for half my life. My strength and ability to go without sleep helped me to make good money. My new tractor had the power and speed to get across the country quickly. The pay was a share of the line-haul so it helped that I owned the trailer too so I got a bigger percentage.

It was a lonely life. Women found along the road fell into two categories; Truck-stop hookers, commonly called lot lizards. Lot lizards would often go with a driver to get to new locations where the market might be better for their services.

The second type was looking for a husband with a big paycheck. This second type would share a lot of consensual sex and then try to spring the trap shut. Usually I was running too hard to waste a lot of time with either type. I wanted a partner; a woman that would be with me because we both wanted to be together and have a lot of sex because we both enjoyed it. Beyond that I do not know what I was looking for.

But I had taken this 40 year old lady on the truck with me. I met Charlene in Bangor Maine and after a couple of dates and no sex I had invited her to take a trip with me. That was bad enough but I suggested that we find a place to live in the middle of the country so I could get home each way across the country. What if I finally got into her panties and it wasn't any good?

I finally nailed her in a service plaza off the New Jersey Turnpike on the way to Virginia. She was fantastic! My blind faith paid off. Yes, I wanted to play house with this woman. I don't know why the father of her three daughters did not stick around, but maybe I would find out the hard way. For now I would enjoy incredible sex.

Even as fantastic as Charlene was in bed, I continued to fantasize about her oldest daughter, Tammy. The middle daughter, Linda was the big boob type that I never liked. I am an A and B cup fan, not the D and DDs. The youngest, Tina, was not quite 18. I have no interest in jailbait. Although Tina did have a birthday coming up and she was almost as hot as Tammy.

All of my shipments were out of Northern Virginia and all going to Central California. Then it was hammer down as far as Missouri. We stopped in Springfield and found a small farm for rent outside of town. The farmhouse was enough for the five of us and we would be able to have horses if the girls liked. From what Charlene had told me, Linda was already boy crazy so maybe her own horse would get her mind off sex.

We took somebody's mattress and 6 moving pads in the house and got undressed for the first time in our own house. We started doing 69 right away. The moving pads were comfortable and would catch any juices from our sex. The last thing I needed was to explain how the shipper's mattress got covered with cum stains.

Charlene's pussy was just as delicious. When I turned around and entered her pussy, it was just as tight as ever. We did missionary and we both came. Then she got on top and had another orgasm. Even after all the sex we had, it still took several strokes to get all the way in. We lay in each other's arms for a while on our homemade bed. It was not long before my throbbing manhood was fully erect and wanting more. Charlene was still wet and said, "Your truck is between the house and the barn; our bed is comfortable; I hope we can spend the night."

"Yes, let's fuck our brains out and then sleep it off. We have plenty of time on our shipments."

"Bruce, I like you better when you are being a gentleman. So put your big stick back inside me and let's make love again."

Whatever she wanted to call it was fine. I was too hard to argue. Fuck; make love; whatever; it is all good

It had been years since my last butt hole adventure so maybe this is the time to try it. I began fingering her anus and it took a long time to get more than a finger in. When I finally got two fingers in Charlene said, "Is this what you want to do? I have never done it but if it makes you happy."

"Me too," I lied. "If we don't like it, we can stop."

My throbbing member needed something bigger than her tiny brown hole, but after a lot of time and effort, it went in. It was even tighter than her pussy. In fact it was a lot tighter than her tight little cunt! Nothing in my life prepared me for this experience. It was more than I ever dreamed of. It was incredible enough to take my mind off Tammy for the moment.

Charlene said, "It hurts and is exciting at the same time.

"Do I need to stop?"

"No, I like it, even with the pain. Put a load of your cum in there. Fill my but like you filled my pussy." It was the first time I had heard her call her vagina a pussy.

Her tight little back door was giving me pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced. Her little pooper seemed to be gripping my penis hard and I loved it. Stroking faster and faster, this was where I wanted to be. When my semen started pouring out, it was stream after stream. Although I can rarely go more than two rounds, it is never less than two, until now. When my orgasm finally subsided, I rolled over and went to sleep. Charlene got a wet facecloth and washed off my happy penis. My next conscious awareness was in the morning and she was trying to ride my erect member.

What a wonderful woman. We made love until almost 10 and then put the shipper's mattress back in the box and threw everything back in the truck. We were rolling by 10:15 and holding each other's sex at 70 miles per hour. Not easy with buckets and a shifter in between. That evening we stopped at a truck stop for food, fuel, showers and phone calls. Tina and Tammy were not happy about the move. Linda was not home. I hoped that Tammy did not opt to stay in Maine. I really wanted to nail her but how? I did not want to lose Charlene but Tammy was occupying all my fantasies.

The trip to the Bay area was without incident and most of our shipments went to storage; a lot easier than residential delivery. I had asked dispatch to load me as far northeast as possible. It was not to Maine, but I would empty out in Cape Cod and deadhead to Bangor. All of our eastbound shipments came out of residence but luckily they all went to storage at delivery. We had beaten all the shippers.

The girls and Charlene's sister Joy had done a wonderful job of packing. My old friend Lew helped me load, so loading went smooth. The five of us had dinner with Lew and his girl. Then we headed out with Charlene and the girls in her car and me alone in the truck. The first time we stopped for gas in the car, Linda wanted to ride with me.

Travelling with Linda was scary. She kept hinting that we could hang out when we got settled. Was she a trap? Was she trying to get next to me so that she could get away with stuff? Was she really fuck-able? I really wanted Tammy, but what man can turn down a willing 19-year-old? Somewhere in the middle of Ohio, she started massaging my love-stick. If we had to stop for anything, Charlene would see the bulge in my pants and that would be the end. Neither of us had spoken a word but finally I said, "If we have to stop, your mother will see this."

She said, "I will stop, but you owe me."

"Yes!"

The former tenant had left the utilities on but I had called to switch them over so everything was still on when we finally got to our new home. Right away, Tina was complaining about a farm and saying that she would not feed chickens.

Charlene said, "You will if Bruce tells you too."

I said, "No chickens. We can get horses if you want, but if we do get horses, you will need to care for them.

Linda kept giving me a knowing look whenever nobody was watching. Maybe it was a mistake to let her give me pleasure with her little hand, but I am weak.

The five of us pitched in and unloaded the truck. After everything was set up, Charlene and I made love, and I thought about how I craved Tammy, how easy Linda would be, and how lucky I was to have Charlene.

We walked the farm next day. It was only 40 acres but it had not been mowed so we were watching for snakes. Then we went into Springfield for a restaurant and grocery shopping. I opened a joint bank account while we were there. This is moving too fast.

Tammy seemed to hate me. Anything I asked her brought rude answers. If I asked her to do something, she would pretend not to hear me. She did not want to look for a college. Tina and Linda were both high school seniors and would be riding a bus when classes started in September. Linda was always sweet. Tina had started calling me dad, but it was a little bit sarcastic.

It was time to go to work. The dispatchers had been very accommodating so I said that I was in Springfield, Missouri, ready to go in any direction. I loaded out of St. Lewis for four destinations in Washington State. When I emptied out in Whidbey Island, Washington, they dead headed me down to Bremerton, Washington to load out for Florida. But it was Friday and the loads started on Monday. So I headed up to Stevens Pass and hiked up to Lake Valhalla. It is a long uphill backpack, and the lake was a big disappointment. It was formed by rockslides all around. There was not even a decent place to pitch my tent. Fortunately the day was still young enough to hike back down to the beautiful hanging valley that I had passed on the way up.

The hanging valley was a small pond on a small stream, lined with emerald green moss. It more than made up for Lake Valhalla. By the time I arrived back at the beautiful hanging valley, two girls had pitched their tent and had a small campfire. They acted scared so I said "I don't rape, rob, or murder except on Saturday." We all laughed because it was Saturday and I said, "My name I Bruce. I don't have to be anywhere until Monday and I always wanted to see Lake Valhalla, but it is ugly so I came back down to this beautiful spot, all full of pretty girls."

The girls introduced themselves and questioned me about the lake. They had only made it this far today and planned on finishing the hike in the morning. I let them know that the trail was very steep the rest of the way up and they probably would not like the lake.

They helped me set up my tent. The pretty black haired girl, Joanne kept smiling at me. As darkness enveloped the mountains, we started kissing and eventually fondling. She said that she could not go any future because her girlfriend would tell her husband. But the girlfriend fell asleep. This is grizzly country so we needed to keep the fire going.

After a while, we put more wood on the fire and went in my tent. I pulled her cargo shorts down and started kissing her pussy through her panties. The musky smell of her pussy was driving me wild. I wanted to taste the love hole on the other side of the panties. After a while I slipped her panties to one side and started licking her bare cunt. Pussy always tastes good and Joanne's pussy was no exception. This went on for several minutes when suddenly she pushed my head out of her crotch and said, "Please don't. Please stop."

"Joanne, I need you."

"I felt your big cock. You must have plenty of girls."

"We are talking too much, Joanne." And then my tongue was back in her pussy. I focused on her slot for a while and then gently bit her clit with my lips. And then bit lightly with my teeth. She let out a little scream and caught herself before waking her friend. When my swollen manhood slipped into her wet pussy, it went in easy. My mind drifted back to Charlene's tight pussy and I was missing it. Joanne was moaning and pushing back. I was holding myself up with one hand and playing with her tits with the other. A few minutes of missionary and cum was blasting away in her pussy. The orgasm went on and on. When it finally stopped, my member was still swollen.

We lay in each other's arms for a while, gently massaging each other's sex. Suddenly she got on top and was guiding my almost hard love stick into her welcoming hole. She rode cowgirl for a long time when suddenly we both exploded at once. She was shaking all over from her orgasm and I was too. Even though we were both coming, she kept riding and I kept pulling her ass forward to keep the rhythm going. It felt so good.

She lay on top of me until my dick softened and slipped out. Then she rolled off and we slept in each other's arms. Suddenly, daylight was peaking into the tent flap and her girlfriend was yelling "Joanne" in an angry voice.

I lay thinking about my weekend; Lake Valhalla was a big disappointment after spending years on my bucket list and a 14 mile round trip hike. The little hanging valley was beautiful and I will never forget it. I felt guilty about fucking Joanne, especially when I had better at home. But boys will be boys. When I finally got up, the girls were gone.