All Comments on 'My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 04'

by splitlapper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 3 years ago
Misplaced Brain

By this point in the story, it's obvious the main character is incapable of using the residual brain in his skull for anything but dimly ploting out how to accomdate the more powerful brain which seems to be located in his penis.

It doesn't seem to occur to him that any of the women in his little circle could start talking out of jealousy, spite or stupid bragging, at any time. Which means the mother and/or her other daughters could find out.

And feeling a TINY BIT used and betrayed.

In which case they (and quite possibly a jury) would feel there was justification in setting his rig on fire.

With him still inside.

Oh, but they' get HORSES.

That'll make them feel better about their family and friends being treated like plastic sex toys.

If it's just about sex, that's fine for a simple story, but a guy on the make for every available female he finds physically attracted to ought to at least give some justification beyond simple desire for why he'd take the chance of repeatedly "shitting where he eats". Even a "Forest Gump" type explanation would be welcome.

The writing isn't technically that bad, but the descriptions are fairly crude and straightforward. Which continues that theme from the plot.

My opinion: if you are going to do a simple stroke story, without any reference to morality (which is certainly a valid choice) you should spend more time carefully describing the women and the experience of sex with them, rather than the location and setting of where they are being seduced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersplitlapper@splitlapper
I have dabbled in poetry and fiction writing, I race (NASCAR licensed), hike, fly, and lots more. Life is once so let's live it to the fullest.