My Wife and Dee-Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok. David and I use condoms. I tried the pill when I got out of high school but sometimes I would forget and that scared me."

"And you have always used a condom with David?"

"All but a couple times right after my period when we thought it would be pretty safe. I know he would rather go bareback."

"I don't know any man who doesn't like it bareback. I thought Donald was amazing that he insisted on condoms while I was a student. I like it a lot better bare myself."

I have to admit that when Lynda told me of her plans to go out with Dee-Dee, I was pretty excited. She told me that their aim was to pick up a couple guys and see what would happen. She didn't get home until one thirty and was very excited. She told me that they had met two black guys who were roommates and she and Dee-Dee danced with them both the whole time at the club. "It doesn't bother you that they were black, does it?"

"Nope. You had fun, didn't you?"

She just giggled and said that she probably had a little too much to drink. They had ended up at the guys' apartment and paired off. After she and John made out for a while he wanted to take things to the bedroom. Lynda said that she had to explain to John that she couldn't have sex because she was married and couldn't risk getting pregnant. He didn't have any condoms so they made out some more but soon she told him that she had to get home.

She had driven her car and Dee-Dee had already gone to the bedroom with Walter, the other guy. John told her that they would make sure that Dee-Dee got home all right. John insisted that Lynda give him her phone number and that maybe they could get together some other time.

"You really wanted to stay, didn't you?"

"Well, I would have liked to, but I just couldn't risk taking John bareback. He was very sexy and I had to fight my desire to have sex with him."

"I think that if you go out with Dee-Dee again, I should send you off with a couple of our condoms, just in case." I didn't know at the time that I had passed Lynda and Dee-Dee's test for my reaction. "Just how far did you and John get-making out?"

"We almost had each other naked after Dee-Dee and her guy went to the bedroom. John loved my titties and almost got me off playing in my panties. It was really hard not going to bed with him. I did end up giving him a hand-job."

"Wow! Except for the lack of a couple condoms, I would be laying here with my new hotwife."

"Yes. I would have had sex with John. Would that have been ok?"

"More than ok. Feel free to go out with Dee-Dee or John, if he calls, anytime you want. Just be sure to have a purse full of condoms. And I definitely think you should go after your professor and not let him off the hook."

"Dee-Dee says that I won't need to worry about condoms with Donald because he always insists on using them and he supplies. There is only one more week at the clinic and then I'll have my meeting with Donald the following week. I will talk to Dee-Dee this coming week. Maybe we can go out again sometime."

"That would be great."

"Oh, husband of mine, I love that you are getting into this. We are going to have so much fun. I'm still worked up about tonight. Why don't you show me how you really feel about having a hotwife?"

We proceeded to screw like a couple of those proverbial minks, and we hit it again twice more Sunday morning. I'm pretty sure that Lynda knew I was ready for anything.

Lynda barely made it in the door the next day when she got home. She had a long talk with Dee-Dee and she couldn't wait to tell me all about it.

"I guess when I left the other night, Dee-Dee stayed the rest of the night and didn't get home until Sunday evening. She said she had sex with both of the guys till she could hardly stand up. She is so wild. Did I tell you that she never uses birth control? She just doesn't think sex is right if she uses any protection. And she does want us to go out again. She wants to wait till after I have my meeting with Donald, for some reason."

"She seems like she's my kind of woman."

"Are you serious? You want to be with Dee-Dee?"

"No, I was just joking, but I do think that most guys want to think that they could get their partner pregnant when they have sex."

"That's probably true. Did you know that many husbands who share their wives want them to go without protection? Some even send their wife out hoping that they will get pregnant with their lovers. I'm learning that there are as many lifestyle variations as there are people. Maybe I should invite Dee-Dee over for dinner sometime. I know you would like her."

"Sounds good, but I am not, I say, not going to have her for dessert."

Lynda did ask her over for dinner and it was set up for Monday evening. We didn't exactly have dinner-we just ordered pizza. The conversation centered around some of the stuff that she runs across in her therapy sessions. It also drifted to what might happen with Donald. Because Lynda talked about him right in front of the two of us, I'm sure that Dee-Dee got the impression that I was cool with everything, especially after Saturday night.

We talked and had a good time and soon it was almost midnight. "David, I'm so glad to meet you. Lynda and you sure seem to have it going on. Maybe I'll write a book and use you two as a case-study. I hope that we can get together again soon. I really had a good time."

"The pleasure was mine. I'm sure that we will get together in the near future. Drive safe and good-night."

As soon as the door closed Lynda jumped right in, "See, I told you would like Dee-Dee."

"Yeah, she is hard to dislike. She sure has some wild ideas and has seen it all. You did notice that I didn't let on that I knew everything that she has told you about herself. I didn't want to blow things with her in the future when she confides in you."

"Actually you needn't have worried. I've told her that I have shared what she has told me and she doesn't mind. She is very open and satisfied with her lifestyle. Don't forget that my meeting with Donald is on Wednesday. I hope I can convince him that I would be a safe girlfriend."

"I don't think you will have much trouble. After all, he already knows you pretty well and I bet that he has just been waiting for some sign from you. I think you should just approach him straight-forward."

When Lynda got home from her meeting with Donald, she was almost giddy. She said that he had basically jumped at her suggestion of an affair. "He wants to get going as soon as possible, but he does want you to call him tonight. He wants your assurance that we are not running some kind of 'got you' game."

"Well, that'll probably be awkward."

"No, he just wants to hear that you are on board with the whole idea and he wants to assure you that there will not be any chance for me to get pregnant."

And that is exactly what happened. I called him and told him that I had taken one of his courses, read a couple of his books, and that I was going to enjoy having a hotwife. Of course he expressed his concerns about discretion and I told him that I would keep a tight lip. He seemed satisfied and I handed the phone to Lynda. They made plans to go to dinner at a downtown hotel and he would get a room for the evening.

"We are going Friday night. That's ok, isn't it? I'm so excited."

"Well, I'm sure that when you get home, there will be little doubt about your status as a shared wife."

"I know. I'm going to fuck his brains out. Let's go to bed. I'm so hot right now; I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight."

I'm not sure about who lost their brains, but between that night and Friday night, I don't think Lynda had more than two cells left.

"I can't believe it. He used four condoms and he would've gone again, but I had to stop. We are going to have such a great time together. He wants to get together about every two weeks. You're ok with everything?" That won't be too often?"

"No problem on my end. It's amazing what one's imagination can do. I think I might enjoy this almost as much as you will. By the way, I got a hang-up call last night while you were away. Caller ID said it was somebody named John Billings. Is that possibly your John from before?"

"That's him alright. Is his number on the phone?"

"Yeah, it's there."

"I'll call him later. Now, I want to call Dee-Dee. Would it be ok if she came over tonight?"

"Sure. You guys will have a lot to talk about-I'm sure."

"She'll be here around six. She told me not to call John just yet. I'm going to take a nap now."

"Am I invited?"

"Ah, Honey, I'm really tired. Could we have our catch-up sex tomorrow?"

"Ok. I'll wake you about five. I'm going to get on the internet and read some more on wife-sharing."

Dee-Dee arrived right at six. Lynda was a little groggy and still pretty tired, so Dee-Dee and I carried a lot of the conversation. I teased her about not having a date on Saturday night.

"Don't worry about me. I had a double date last night and they were both hunks. I probably had more sex last night than your poor wife. Look at her-she's such an amateur."

"Two guys? At the same time?"

"Yeah. I don't hold back. I love threesomes, don't you?"

"Actually, I've never had the pleasure." All the sex talk sort of got Lynda back in the game and they got into their Donald and John talk. I just eased back and thought about the openness that Dee-Dee had about sex. She seemed to be totally unable to be embarrassed or concerned with anything. After a couple hours, I could see that Lynda was starting to flag. "It looks like our girl is about to nod off. Maybe it is time to call it a night."

"Yeah, I'm starting to get a little tired myself. I really like you guys and I think we should plan on getting together more."

"I would like that too. You are a most interesting gal. I'll walk you to the door."

When we got there, she pulled me in for a little hug and when we separated, she leaned in and gave me a peck, half on my cheek-half on my lips. "See you soon, ok?"

"You bet. Have a good night. Drive safely."

I bundled Lynda off to bed and decided to get on the computer for a while. As I read a couple sex stories, I couldn't get the events of the last few days out of my mind. I used to think that those stories were mostly made up, but now I could see that some might be real. After all, my life was beginning to look a lot like what I was reading.

The next time we saw Dee-Dee, we met at her place and again, it was a lot of fun. The two of them were going to see their black friends the following night. Lynda had called John and the four of them decided to go dancing again. From the way they talked, it was obvious that Lynda wouldn't be holding back this time. I had made sure to replenish our supply of condoms.

When we got ready to leave, Dee-Dee walked us to her door. She hugged us both but when she hugged me she licked my ear. Before, at our place, I had written her little kiss off as a harmless token good-bye, but this was something else. I couldn't help but be a bit aroused. When we got to our car, I asked Lynda if she had seen what Dee-Dee had done. "What did she do?"

"When she hugged me, she licked my ear."

"Well, I know she really likes you. As a matter of fact, she wants to have a party on your birthday next week. I think she wants to give you a little present. I know what it is but I'm not telling you. A party is ok, isn't it?"

"Yeah, that would be fine, but what's with licking my ear?"

"You know her-maybe she licks every man's ear if she likes them."

"I suppose. So, what's the present?"

"I told you I'm not telling. It would ruin the surprise. I think you will like it and that's all I'm going to say. Are you alright with me being with John tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's fine. From what you have told me, he seems to be an ok guy who respects your boundaries."

"There will be one less boundary tomorrow. He said he would have condoms and you gave me enough to screw every man on the block."

"Well, a hotwife's got to be prepared."

"Oh, by the way, I'm seeing Donald on Monday after class. I'm going to his office about five-thirty after everyone else leaves. We are going to try out his couch. I should be home by seven."

"Boy, you are really getting into this, aren't you?"

"I think that between you and my two boyfriends, I'm probably keeping up with Dee-Dee."

"I don't know-she takes them two at a time. Maybe you should expand your horizons."

"No, I don't think so-at least not yet."

Lynda didn't get home until noon on Saturday. She said that John had met all of her expectations and was a very good lover. She also said that Dee-Dee and Walter had wanted to swap partners. When she told Dee-Dee's friend he would have to wear a condom, he said he never wears condoms and that she would have to go bare if she went with him. She refused so they didn't end up switching partners.

Her second date with Donald went smoothly. She did say that his couch in the office wasn't as nice as a bed. I told her that she could always invite Donald over to our place, and that I could find someplace to go. She said that she would feel Donald out about that idea the next time she talked to him. I could always take my laptop to the library for a few hours. She was tickled pink at my suggestion.

When I got home on the next Friday, my birthday, Lynda met me with a little red bow in her hair. "Dee-Dee will be here at seven. She's bringing a cake and your present for your party. Why don't you take a quick shower and I'll make some dinner?"

"Why don't you tell me what kind of present she's bringing? I'll act surprised, I promise."

"Oh, you'll be surprised all right, but I'm still not going to tell you. Surely, you can wait a couple hours."

"Oh, all right." A shower, a quick dinner and two hours later, Dee-Dee showed up with her cake. She had the same kind of red bow in her hair. She hugged me tight and whispered happy birthday in my ear. She pulled back and gave me a little kiss, this time right on my lips. We decided to have a piece of cake. When we were through, Lynda stood up and told me to stay right there-she and Dee-Dee were going to the bedroom to get my present ready.

A few minutes later-"You can come in now."

I walked through the door and all I saw were two totally naked women sitting on the bed wearing nothing but two big smiles and their bows. Dee-Dee stood up and said, "We are your birthday present. We thought that your first three-some would be a perfect gift."

I stood there with what I'm sure was a bewildered look on my face, until Lynda said, "What are you waiting for? Get undressed and lie down in the middle of the bed."

A minute later I was naked on the bed with two women and a big hard-on. They began rubbing me all over and Lynda snuggled up to my face and gave me a big wet kiss. Dee-Dee nibbled on my ear and then moved down to my cock and began to give me a hard sucking.

Lynda broke the kiss and nuzzled up to my ear, "Tonight, everyone is going to be taking risks."

"You mean---no condoms?"

"Exactly. With me, too. By morning, if you can still walk, we will be surprised."

"You guys planned this all out, didn't you?"

"Yep. Dee-Dee wants to go first. Then me. I want you to make love to us like you want to get us pregnant." I looked down at Dee-Dee who had swallowed me whole. She pulled off and smiled.

"Doggie first, David, but don't cum yet. I want you to do me in as many positions as you can." Doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and then I told Dee-Dee I was about to explode. "Let's finish missionary. I want to be kissing you when you cum."

We flipped over and she began kissing me so hard, I thought she was going to take my lips off. "Do it, David, she wants it as deep and hard as you can. And then I want the same."

Needless to say, I could hold out no longer and I blasted away deep in Dee-Dee's pussy while she had me locked in with her arms and legs tight around my back. Five minutes later, I was pumping away in my wife. She wanted those kisses too, and I came in her for only the third time since we were together. I was in heaven, but it didn't end there. Dee-Dee stayed the night and they took turns on me till I couldn't get it up anymore. I could still walk, though.

In the morning, we fixed some breakfast and we sat around the table, still in the nude. "I don't think you two could have come up with a better present. Thanks to both of you."

"Well, we are glad you liked it. You know, Dee-Dee and I talked about your idea about leaving when Donald comes over. We think, rather than going to the library, you could just go to her place for the night."

"Yes, and if I know in advance, I'll make sure that I wouldn't be busy those nights. What do you think?"

I glanced over at Lynda and she gave me a big smile. "Sounds better than the library to me."

"Great! Then I'll see you next Wednesday. Lynda already checked with Donald. About seven?"

"I'll be there."

For the next couple months, we all enjoyed each other-Lynda with Donald and John and me with Dee-Dee. In early January, Lynda mentioned that Dee-Dee wanted the three of us to get together and have another three-some. She had been trying to talk Lynda into going bareback once in a while and thought that she would do it again with me. I had really enjoyed my birthday present with Dee-Dee and my wife, so I told Lynda I would like that.

We agreed to do the next weekend and thought it would be nice if Dee-Dee stayed the whole weekend. She came over on Friday night and we had sex almost the whole night. Lynda really got into the bareback fucking. We slept in until noon and decided to hold off until the evening.

About four, John called and wanted to know if Lynda could spend the night. He said Walter was going to be away and that it would be nice if he and Lynda could be alone. I didn't have any real objection, so I said ok. After all, I would have Dee-Dee there to keep me company. Lynda left around seven and said she wouldn't be back until the morning.

Dee-Dee and I had a good time and were still in bed when Lynda got back in the morning. She got right in bed with us and said she had something she wanted to tell us.

"I sort of got carried away last night. John and I were on the couch watching a movie. I was sitting on his lap facing away from him. Since this was going to be a risk weekend, I let him in me without a condom because he promised he would pull out if he felt like he was getting close."

"Oh, and you got carried away and let him cum in you?"

"No, Davey, that wasn't exactly what happened. We were sitting there slowly fucking when Walter came in the door. We didn't even have time to cover up. I guess the girl he was going to spend the night with got sick, so he had to come home. Because I was spread out over John's legs, Walter saw that John didn't have a condom on. Walter sat down right beside us and asked me what had happened to the 'no condom-no sex' rule. I told him that John had promised to pull out before he came."

"I think I see where this is headed," said Dee-Dee.

"Yeah, well, Walter asked me if he could fuck me too, if he promised to pull out. I told them I had never been with two guys before. John jumped in and said it would be alright with him. He said that the two of them had both fucked Dee-Dee together and that it was a lot of fun.

By then Walter had his clothes off and was already hard. I turned my head and gave John a little kiss, and then climbed off and climbed on Walter. He slipped right in and soon we were going at it hundred miles an hour."

"He did promise to pull out?"

"Yes, he did. We were starting to slip off the couch, so I stood up and told Walter to lie on the floor and that I would get on top. After about ten minutes, I knew I was getting close and I told Walter to do it harder. He said that he was getting close too. I didn't want him to quit so I whispered in his ear to just go ahead and do it in me. We both came at the same time and I could feel that he was blowing a big load up into me. It felt wonderful."