My Wife and Her First Bull Encounter

Story Info
A husband, wife, and their first bull.
6.9k words
4.37
43.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story about a wife and her first encounter with a bull.

Credit to kenjisato with editing help. The story would never make it to post without your assistance.

------------------------

I had never seen Ashley this nervous with anticipation since our wedding. In two days, she would be submitting to a complete stranger. I guess we were both overly nervous.

We've been married for five years now. We're more adventurous than most. On a cruise a few years ago was the first time we did anything with other partners. We met a similarly-aged couple who, we both thought were attractive. A few drinks took us down the beginning of our current path. We swapped partners in the same room. We both were nervous then, but a few too many drinks at the time, made it happen easily. Afterwards, we both agreed we wanted to try it again, but with less drinking.

Since that night, we had brought another woman into the bedroom, another man, as well. We've had a couple different partners. Everything to this point had gone perfectly. Which I knew was hard to believe, but I guess we had been lucky.

It was Thursday morning. Ashley had just got home from the salon. She had her hair dyed more reddish-blonde than usual. Usually, it had a slight tint of red, but it seemed to be more beaming this time. Her nails hadn't been this long since our wedding. A French tip, classy look, but she now had developed some struggles that she didn't have before. Right away, she knew they were too long but it was too late. She had also been shopping the past couple weeks and had already packed one of her suitcases, without me seeing what was in it. She came home and I was in the bedroom finishing my packing.

"Is everything set? Is Marcus still agreeing with everything?" she asked me.

"Yes. I texted him this morning, and he will be arriving tomorrow at the hotel. Everything is all set, don't worry, baby," I told her.

She started to pack a second bag. We were only going for three nights, Thursday to Sunday to Vegas. How much stuff could she need?

"Are you still okay with all of this, Richard?" she asked, as she put everything down and looked at me.

"I am. It's a fantasy I know you really want to try. Everything will go fine. I promise," I said, as I zippered my bag shut, and walked the bags downstairs.

We got a car to the airport an hour later, and we were off. The flight was short, only two hours. We both were pretty silent during the flight; she did some reading on her phone, and I took care of work emails. This wasn't going to be a normal vacation, were the thoughts running through my head.

Since we were still without children and in the middle of our careers, a lot of our time was spent with each other. Sure we had a lot of friends, but a lot of them did have kids so it was hard to hang out a lot. We were in our early thirties, and it felt like that might not be the direction for us.

To pass the time some nights, we decided to spice things up at home. One topic that came up was pornography. We watched a few videos together and both really enjoyed it. Yeah they were corny, but the sex was definitely hot.

One Saturday morning when I was out golfing with a friend, I got a text message from Ashley.

"Would you watch another man fuck me?" was what she sent out of the blue.

"What are you talking about?" I sent back.

"Have you ever heard of the term, 'cuckold'?" she sent.

I was vaguely familiar with the term, so I kind of had an idea of where this was going. "You want to cuckold me?" I texted back, with a couple silly emojis.

"No. I want another man to fuck me like they do the women in these movies we watch. I want you there to make sure I'm okay but I think it would be hot. What do you think?"

"Would I be joining in?"

"No. Just this other guy. Just for the night. You get to watch and that's it. He is in charge."

"This doesn't have to be just me, though. I want you to try it, too. With a woman. Not a guy." she messaged, with a bunch of laughing emojis.

"Ha. Yeah no men for me. Umm, can we talk it over later. I'm not against the idea."

"Yes, have fun golfing, babe, but hurry home. I'll probably be naked on the couch." she texted.

I went back to playing. I played a couple holes and talked to my friend throughout. My mind was racing elsewhere, though. Then I did the thing that started the process of getting to today.

"Hey, babe. Yes, we can try it. It does sound hot." I messaged.

"Will you hurry home and fuck me?" was the response I got from Ashley.

We talked about the idea more over the next couple weeks. We both deep-dived into the subject, and we found a couple matches. We decided Vegas would be the best place. We didn't need anyone locally finding out about what we were up to.

We were looking online one day when I found a profile. I motioned to Ashley to come over and look.

"Fuck, he is a big guy. I've never been with a black guy, either," she said.

"Yeah. He has a lot of experience in this. Lives a few hours away, but can meet us in Vegas like you suggested. His profile is the best-crafted out of the other guys on here. I wasn't thinking black either, but you do always like to watch the interracial videos," I said, nervously.

"Message him," she said, as she stood up and went back to making dinner.

I talked to Marcus through the messaging app on the website for a couple weeks. He was older, well built. He was probably around fifty, if I had to guess. He was muscular and toned. He told me about his previous experiences. He sent a couple casually-clothed and shirtless pictures. I took some of Ashley, and sent them to him. He was on board. He then sent a suggestion of limits for me to check with her, to make sure it was okay. I was blown away by that. I told her about it.

"I didn't even think about that. I mean what are you okay with?" she asked.

"Well, here is his list. Oral, and vaginal sex. I told him you don't do anal."

"Well duh, I figured both of those would be happening," she playfully smirked at me, as she said that.

"Hair pulling, spanking, choking, name calling, wow okay," I said, as I turned to Ashley.

"Umm," she paused for a long time. "Yes to all. I think. I mean, we can just see how it goes. If it is too much, we can slow it down," she said.

We had done spanking and hair pulling, and I knew she liked it. I had never choked her or called her names more than maybe once in the heat of the moment. I remember back to her text where she said she wanted to be fucked like one of those porn stars.

"Okay. I'm fine with it, too. I mean, not that it matters, it's your decision, but I will be there watching," I said, as I looked at her.

"What else?" she nervously asked.

"Oh, um... Well, he said he'll provide a blood test prior, so we know he is safe. Then he asked if he had to wear protection and if he can he cum in you? Or on you?" I gulped a little,,as I said it.

"Umm... no protection is fine. I mean if you're okay with it, too. He can cum wherever he wants," Ashley said, as she turned away from me, almost in shame.

I was blown away by this. She did say this was what she wanted, though. I told Marcus everything she had said to me. He agreed with all of our demands, too. There had to be a safe word for Ashley. If she said 'no', he could still keep going with what he was doing until she said the safe word. She thought it would be hot, if he got a little rough with her. He also agreed to not meeting her 'til right up to the point when it was going to happen. He agreed he had to respect my wishes of the interaction, too; but, he also emphasized that he was in charge.

We landed later that Thursday evening. We went right to the hotel and unloaded everything. We decided to have room service and a couple of drinks; we would get up early, walk around, do some shopping, and whatever to kill time. We had a two-bedroom suite that was connected with a kitchen / living room in the middle. One of the bedrooms was a master and the other just a standard. Marcus would get ready in the standard, and if it did happen that he needed to, he could stay there for Friday night. It was definitely a pricey room set up, but it was worth it for Ashley's fantasy.

Friday morning, we went to breakfast then a late lunch. Marcus would be arriving around seven that night. We got back to the hotel room around three and Ashley told me I could leave because she wanted to be alone to get ready. I figured I might as well go down and gamble a little bit. I was in Vegas after all.

I came back up around six-thirty. I walked in the suite and Ashley was nowhere to be found. I walked into the bedroom and was stunned. She was standing facing away from the door. She had all black on. A black teddy that appeared to be crotchless. There were two straps coming up from underneath her, which met more material on her lower back, that covered halfway up, then the two strips crossed and went over her shoulders. She turned to me and didn't say anything. The teddy was tight and form fitting on the front. It was sheer and I could make out her nipples. It plunged below her breasts, exposing a good portion of each of her lovely 34Cs. The sheer stockings were black as well, those ones with designs at the top. Her heels were a black pump, that made her almost my height, as she swayed in them.

"Not leaving much to the imagination are you?" I said to her, as I slowly looked her up and down.

"Well, he is coming here to fuck me, is he not?" she said, with a devious smile.

"He should be here in the other room any minute. Are you sure you still want to do this?" I said.

"I do. Will you pour me a glass of wine, though. One of the mini bottles from the mini fridge. I need some coaxing," she laughed, as she pointed to the fridge.

I walked over and got a bottle. It was a nice-enough suite that it had wine glasses. I poured it and handed it to her. She sat on the bed and sipped it, then looked up at me, then out the window. That is when I noticed the teddy was fully crotchless. The two straps were outside of her vagina lips. I was very nervous of how open and ready she was for this already. I stepped out of the bedroom, as she stepped into the bathroom. A few seconds later, she came back out. A knock came from the door on the other side of the suite.

"I'll get it," she said, as she pushed up her breasts and tugged at the top half of the lingerie a bit.

She strutted over confidently to the door. Her ass swayed as the straps of the outfit tightly draped over it. She paused for a second, then opened it. She was shaking a bit in her heels, as the door fully opened.

"Hi. You must be Marcus." she said, as she ran her hand down his arm.

"And you must be Ashley. Wow. I wasn't expecting this," he said, as he closed the door behind him.

"I hope you like it." She stood facing him, about a foot away.

He was dressed in a nice pair of dress slacks and a button-down dress shirt. He looked like a businessman just finishing up a fancy work dinner. He didn't say anything for a bit. He looked her up and down once, then reached his hand out. He grabbed her arm, then moved his hand to her back. He pushed her slowly in front of him. His other hand grabbed her stomach and stopped her. He pulled her back in with enough force, that she let out a slight 'ooh'. His hand reached down and cupped her bare ass. She giggled a bit, and let out another whimper. He turned her to the side a bit as he looked down at her ass. He didn't say anything, as he manhandled my wife.

I was about ten feet away as I watched. At this point, I was turned on but also very nervous. He was a big man. Even in her high heels, she was still maybe half-a-foot shorter than him. He was muscular, too. His build alone indicated he could do whatever he wanted, and neither of us were stopping him. Her hair was draped over her exposed breasts. He turned her again so her back was to him, as he looked down over her at her breasts. Both his hands reached up and cupped each breast, squeezing them firmly, as he pushed them together. She reached her hand back and ran her fingers slowly down his head and the side of his face.

I was frozen. I was watching, but I didn't think I could have moved or spoken a word at that point. She moaned, as he fondled her breasts. He moved a hand down to her stomach and one up her arm, as he slowly pushed her against the wall. She put her hands up to brace herself. His hand moved over her ass, rubbing it. He whispered something to her, as he fondled her ass.

I couldn't hear what he said, only her the, "Oh fuck," from my wife as he said it.

He moved down and gave her ass cheek a kiss, then a smack with his free hand. He moved back up and faced her and she leaned in and started kissing him passionately. Her hands moved up his side as they kissed. I could only see from behind her. His hands, though, cupped both her cheeks and firmly squeezed. They parted the kiss and he moved next to her. His hand reached up and took a chunk of her hair and pulled her head to the side. He kissed her neck then moved down to her breasts. The whole time, my wife was letting out little whimpers and moans.

I stood helpless.

"Go over to the couch," he said, as he gave her ass another smack.

"Yes, baby," my wife said, a big smile on her face.

"You sit over there and be quiet," Marcus ordered to me, as he walked by us. He pointed to the chair on the outside side of the coffee table.

I nervously sat down and leaned forward a bit as I watched them. She stood at attention waiting for him, as he sat on the couch. He reached up and rubbed her breasts again. He coaxed them out of the loose top, and started playing with her nipples. More and more moans came from my wife.

"On your knees." he said to my wife.

It didn't take her but a second, to fall down to her knees in front of him. Her gaze focused on him. I couldn't see her face, but it didn't matter. She only had one mission, and it was his pleasure.

"You want a big black cock in you? Your husband's cock not big enough?"

"No, it's not," she said, shyly.

"Don't be shy, slut. Let me hear you say it," he said to her, as his hand moved up to her hair and yanked her head to the side.

"I don't want my husband's cock. I want your big black cock," she whimpered, from her hair being tugged.

My heart sank a bit. I know it was just something Ashley was playing along with, but she was quite convincing. She was focused on this complete stranger and didn't care that I was there. He undid his slacks in front of her. I leaned over a bit so I could see. Her face a few inches from his crotch area, as this big, half-hard black cock flopped out of his pants. Her head dropped as she let out a long, "Ohhhhh." I saw his hand move into her hair again, and push her face down onto him. Her lips parted just in time to allow his cock to slide into her mouth.

"That's it. Take that cock deep in your mouth," he commented, as he looked at her then over at me.

She grunted and mumbled a bit, as she started bobbing up and down on him. His hand was still in her hair, but she was doing all the work. As she worked up and down on him, her fingernails moved up his thighs and rubbed his legs.

"Fuck. Your wife can sure suck a cock. She suck a lot of guys' cocks?" he asked, as he looked at me.

"Umm, no. Not often," was all I was able to mumble out.

I had no idea it was going to get this vulgar, this quickly. He had been always polite in all of our interactions. This is kind of what Ashley said she wanted, so I didn't say anything. He let her work him over for a few minutes, then he stood up. She was still on her knees and still focused. She moved her face as far down his cock as she could, then came off of it. She was moaning as she worked. Her hand was jerking him too, but it was so little compared to his cock, you could barely notice it. A couple times she came off of it to lick it up and down.

She went as far down as she could on his cock, then he pushed on the back of her head. She put her hand up to push his away, but he kept pushing. He held her there as she smacked her hand on his thigh a couple times. He let go of her. She came off his cock and gasped for air. Saliva drooled off her lips and hung from the head of his cock. She didn't say a word, she just gasped a couple times. He pushed back down on her head and it went even further down his cock this time. She smacked him again. This time, I could hear her gurgle and choke on him. He held her longer this time. When he let go, she came up off of it. She coughed a couple times and the drool coated her exposed breasts.

"I think you're being too rough with her," I said.

"Am I being too rough with you, slut?" he asked, as he pushed back down on her head.

She shook her head 'no', and started sucking him again. He quickly pulled her off of his cock.

"Spit on it."

She spat on the head then licked it. He pushed her back down on it.

"Look up at me when you're sucking me."

Her eyes were fixed on his face, as she blew him. It was just like in the porn movies, like she said she wanted. I wasn't sure, though; this was a bit much.

He finally pulled her off of him. He motioned her to stand up and helped her to her feet. She was wobbly from being on her knees and the heels didn't help. He spun her a bit, so her ass was facing me. He reached around and gave it two firm, hard smacks. Each sent a tingle through me, as she whimpered from both. He held her hair again in a firm grip, as he walked her to our bedroom.

"Get on your back," he said to her, as he helped her onto the bed.

He pulled her to the edge of it and spread her legs. He leaned over and started to lick at her pussy. One hand rubbed her lips a bit as his tongue went deep into her pussy. She was moaning aloud, as he licked her. She looked at me for a second, then looked away. I felt like she felt guilty. He kept working her pussy with his tongue and fingers. Her moans were louder and louder. Finally, he stood up.

"Ask you pussy husband if you can fuck me," he directed her, as he gave her ass another smack.

"Hunny, please, can Marcus fuck me? I want to feel his big cock inside of me," she pleadingly asked, as she flinched and whimpered a bit from the smack.

"Umm, yes. That's fine." I didn't know what else to say.

I watched as he held her ankles to the side. The head of his huge cock teased her pussy for a bit, then he slid it in. He looked at me as he did, as if to say she belonged to him.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Fuck that's big," she grunted, as he went into her.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he said, as he started working it in an out of her.

Her moans were loud right from the start. They were mixed with a couple of 'fucks' and whimpers, from his size. He didn't hold back, as he pulled it all the way out then slammed it back into her. The bed rocked with each thrust. He then moved both her feet to one side, and came at her a bit sideways, not doggy-style. She moaned even louder; he didn't stop. He had stamina and just kept plunging into my wife. He parted her legs again, and this time he leaned down and kissed her. He led with his tongue, and she met his tongue with hers. He laid on top of her and thrust quickly.

"YES, YES! Fuck I'm going to cum!" she screamed out, as he rammed into her.

Hovering over her, his hand moved up. It went over her breast as he squeezed it then to her neck. It went around her neck. He took a firm grip and squeezed enough to make it uncomfortable for her. He thrusted harder than before. She gasped a bit and moaned. Her eyes looked up at him, pleading.

I couldn't tell if it was to let go or to keep fucking her. I was nervous. I thought he was going to hurt her. Just as I moved closer he let go and let into her. The bed hit the wall with each thrust.

"FUCK! FUCK! Ohhhhhhhh," my wife blurted out.

12