My Wife and Her First Bull Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted a couple times, as he held one last long thrust. I watched as he pulled out. Cum oozed out of her pussy and off his cock. It went down the sheets and hit the floor below the bed. Her head rolled to the side as her legs dropped. She was gasping for air and was speechless. He stepped back a bit and looked at her.

"Damn. Your fucking wife is a great fuck. She really knows how to handle a cock," he said, as he openly waved his cock towards me with cum glistening on it.

"I think we should maybe take a break," I said, as I looked at him then back to her.

"A break. I ain't done with her yet. I will tell you when we take a break," he stated, with a stern look.

I looked at her then back at him. I let out a long sigh then walked into the living room. A heard the stepping of heels on the floor. I also heard a voice say you better talk to your man. The door closed and Ashley walked out.

"What's wrong? Why did you leave?" She looked mad.

"This wasn't what I thought was going to happen. This is a bit much," I said.

She opened the fridge and grabbed another mini bottle of wine and poured it. She took a big sip.

"I told you it might get a bit intense. We talked about this. I'm fine. He isn't hurting me," she said.

"He's not hurting you?"

"He is doing what we told him was okay. Look, I'm into it. You always said it would be hot to watch something like this. I'm actually doing it, you're just watching it. I'm the one going through it. Yeah, I might like it," she said, as she took another long sip.

"I don't think I can watch this anymore. Maybe we should stop."

"I don't know. We set all of this up. Invited him. I'm, ugh. No. I'm going back in there. You can come if you want," she looked at me, upset.

I just stood there for a minute. I didn't say a word as I looked at her.

"Come in, if you want." She turned and walked back.

I stood there for a minute. I heard her apologize to this stranger for leaving. I felt like I had done something wrong. I stood there, thinking I should go in. Then I thought I should just leave them. I grabbed a bottle of booze from the mini fridge and put it in a glass and swigged it. I sat on the couch. I could still hear them.

"Get the fuck over here," he said, as he laid a smack down on her ass.

"Oww, fuck. Sorry. I'm here now," she answered.

"Bend over the bed." Another smack.

"Mmm yes, baby. Fuck me," she panted.

I heard her moan and whimper a few times a few seconds later. I heard him grunting as he was thrusting into her. The bed made the same noise as before, as it hit the wall over and over with a loud 'thud' each time. I thought about getting up, but I couldn't do it. It went on for a while. Maybe a half hour, maybe forty-five minutes. I got up and decided I would go for a walk. Maybe it would be over when I got back, and then we could talk. I looked in the bedroom before I walked out. She was bent over on her stomach; a full clump of her hair in one hand, the other frantically rubbing her pussy, as he was sliding in and out of her; her nails clawing into the sheets, as she was being taken.

I went down to the bar and got a drink. I had no idea what was going on at that point. I walked around the casino, a bit distraught and not sure what to do. She did tell me it might get like this. He did ask all of those questions and she did say yes. I would go upstairs and talk to her in a bit. Let her work it out of her system. At the same time I was mulling all this over, I was also wondering what they were doing sexually. I wanted very badly to go back up and watch, but I didn't want to disappoint her. Before I knew it, a good four hours or so had passed. I made my way back upstairs. I passed by the door to our room first, but didn't hear anything. I went in through the main door into the middle of the suite. No one was there when I walked in, and Marcus's door was open. I looked in there, but he wasn't there. I went up to our door. I turned the handle but it was locked. Both their phones and some drinks were scattered on the kitchen table. I tried again and gave a soft knock, but no response.

The next morning I woke up. It was late, almost ten. I slowly started to remember the events of the night before. I sprung up out of bed and went into the living room. The door to the other bedroom was open this time. I heard some noises as I slowly made my way to it. Ashley was on her back. Marcus had her pulled to one side of the bed. Her head was looking up at him, but close to the door; she didn't see me.

"Oh fuck, fuck it's so big. Give me that big black cock," she moaned, as she looked up at him.

He kept railing down into her. He had one of her legs propped up over his shoulder, the other was bent at the knee, with her foot draped over the side of the bed. One hand held the back of her knee that was extended upward. The other was fondling her breast.

"I want that cum all over my face, baby. Cum on my slutty face," she blurted out.

She still had no idea I was there. His big, bare cock was going deep into her. She grimaced every couple thrusts, as he slammed down into her. He let out a couple loud grunts, then quickly pulled out. He grabbed her arm and spun her face around to his side of the bed. He put a knee up on the bed and started jerking his cock over her.

"Mmm fuck, yes. Fuck give me that cum," she said.

She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out; just as she did, a stream went over one cheek and landed on the other. I couldn't believe how much he was cumming. She was moaning as each stream hit her face. Finally when it stopped, she leaned up and sucked on the head of his cock.

"Fuck that was a lot of cum. Richard! What are you doing here?" she yelped, as she turned to see me, shocked.

She quickly stood up, ran to the bathroom, grabbed a hand towel, and wiped at her face. I wasn't as shocked as last night. I wasn't aroused but I didn't mind watching as much. It was very primal. There was no romance. She just wanted this stranger to use her.

"Marcus, can you give us a minute?" she said, as she walked back in.

"I'll be in the shower," he said, as he walked by her and cupped her ass and squeezed it.

"Hun, I'm sorry. I know I got carried away with this and all," she said, as she looked at me upset.

"You're enjoying it, though, right?" I said, as I looked over at my naked, freshly-used wife.

"It's just sex, Richard--"

I stopped her there and interrupted, "I know. I get it. It got out of hand and you got turned on by it and didn't want to stop. Or if you did, he just kept going and you didn't stop him. I'm also sorry I just ran out last night."

"I just kind of lost my mind. He just started in with me and I got so turned on. When you left, I felt bad, but the attraction to the sex and probably the wine didn't help."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe go to breakfast and talk about it. Do you want me to stop?" she answered, as she looked at me, a bit upset.

"I don't know about breakfast. I think still I need some more time to come around on all of this. I don't know about the stopping part, either," I told her.

There was silence for about thirty seconds. She came closer to me and ran her hand down my arm. I could smell the sex coming off of her.

"What if we change up the approach a bit?" she said.

"How?"

"What if he doesn't say anything to you. What if he just fucks me and you watch. Maybe even record it on your phone. Then we can watch it later," she proposed, as she looked at me, smiling.

"I mean, maybe that could work. What about all the rough stuff? Do you really like that?"

"In the moment, I get carried away. I'll admit that. Do I think it is hot now, talking about it, a little, I dunno. When it happens, though, I kind of just snap and turn into this freak," she laughed, as she said the end of that.

"Okay. So you want me to record it? I thought he was leaving today?"

"Well he made his flight for tomorrow morning. He was going to go gamble tonight and maybe go to a club. If you want, I can tell him that's it and he can have fun on his own tonight," she offered, with a sad, pleading look.

"No, no. Umm, let me think about it, okay? Why don't you two go to breakfast and then I'll text you in a little bit. Is that okay?"

"Great, hun. I think that works perfectly. If you don't want to do this anymore though, you just tell me. Okay? Don't hold it in. I don't want you hating me over this. Again, I'm sorry for last night. I know I got carried away," she said, as she gave me a hug then a kiss.

I walked into the living room. I grabbed my phone and was about to open the door. I stopped and could still hear the shower. I went closer to the bedroom and listened. I could make out some noises. I walked back into the bedroom. I was a couple feet away from the bathroom. I could hear my wife moaning loudly. I could hear their skin slapping together in the water, as Marcus fucked her. I almost felt betrayed. We had this long talk then she went right back to fucking. Then a thought of excitement, of sneaking and listening to her, came over me. As I stood there listening to her moans and his grunts, I started to get aroused. I wanted to fight it, but I just couldn't stop thinking about how he was using her and she enjoyed it. It was like watching a porno, and she was the one being used.

I finally headed out the door. I left the hotel completely, and went for a walk on the strip. My mind was racing. I decided that I was going to tell her this afternoon, that she could have more fun, then that would be it. It would just be us for the rest of the trip. I headed back to the hotel room and they weren't there. Her phone was still on the counter. Ashley wasn't addicted to her phone, but it had been all last night and this morning, and she still hadn't even moved it an inch. I looked for a note maybe, and nothing. It was close to noon now. I made my way down to look for them. I stopped at the floor overlooking the casino and looked out. I saw two people a floor below me walking. It was them. I looked over the railing as they walked out of a restaurant and into the casino.

Her dress was red. It had two straps that came up from the middle of her breasts and tied behind her neck. The dress plunged. I could make out at least half of her lovely C-cup breasts. There were two slits on each side of the dress, that went up about halfway up her ass, barely covering it. I saw them head in the direction of the elevator. I quickly got on it and headed back up the two flights. Instead of going right, I went left. I waited a moment then heard the elevator ding. I could hear them mumble some words. I watched as they walked down the hall. His hand was up the back of the dress the whole way, a firm grip on her ass, as they walked. I followed but was careful as I didn't want to be caught. The door opened to our room and they went in. I wasn't sure if she would agree to my plans as I hovered outside a bit thinking how I would phrase it to her.

I opened the door and right away I made out Marcus. He was sitting in a chair in the living room. It was up close to the couch, so it blocked my view in front of him. I was about to say something as I got closer, then I saw Ashley. She was on all fours at Marcus's feet. Her face looked up, as her tongue worked under his cock. His balls were on her tongue. She had never done anything like that for me. I moved closer and she noticed me, finally. She looked over, but kept licking. She then stopped and got up more on her knees.

"Richard, can you bring me a water, hun?" she said, as she looked over at me, his cock an inch from her face.

Frozen, I answered, "Umm yeah, sure." Finally, after about ten seconds, I grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her.

She took a sip from it and swallowed, then one more sip. She set the bottle down on the table next to her. She started to say thank you to me, as she faced me after the last sip. It was quickly interrupted with a yank of her hair and her lips being pushed down onto the head of Marcus's cock. I froze. I just watched as she worked up and down his cock quickly. She was jerking the bottom and some slobbering noises were coming out of her as she sucked him.

This was the first time I really noticed her ring. It was gliding up and down his cock, as she sucked him. Her other hand was under her rubbing herself. I couldn't help but wonder if she was enjoying this more than when she gave me a blowjob. I stood behind the couch and watched the two of them. It must have gone on for a good fifteen minutes, but I wasn't paying attention to the time. I stopped thinking about what I was going to say to Ashley, and started thinking of how I'll probably be sleeping in the other bedroom, again. Finally, she came off of his cock and let out a couple long gasps and moans.

She looked over at me for a moment. His hard cock was still inches from her face, as she smiled at me. She turned and looked Marcus in the eye then back to me. I knew then, a decision without my consent was going to be made.

"Come for me, baby," she said, as she jerked him and put her mouth back over the head of his cock.

Her eyes were fixed up at his. He looked down at her and let out some grunts. Her mouth was going as far down on him as she could then back up slowly. She accelerated her pace with her mouth and her hand. He pulled her off of him and stood up slowly. Ashley got up right on her knees. She didn't care if I was there, she just wanted to give this man pleasure. His hand grabbed a chunk of her hair. He pulled her all the way off then pushed her as far down as she could go. Each time she came off she made a gagging noise. Long threads of saliva streamed off the head of his cock and connected to her bottom lip.

He let go of her hair and she just kept going. I felt she forgot I was there. Her hands went behind his thighs as she pulled his pelvis into her face. His cock was soaked with her saliva and glistened each time her mouth came off of him. She started moaning with each thrust of her face onto him. Finally, she pulled off.

"Cum for me baby," she repeated, as she jerked his big cock inches from her face.

"Mmm. Fuck. Open your mouth." He jerked himself quickly and looked down at her.

It was the second time in less than the twenty-four hours that we had been here, that I'd seen Marcus jerk off on my wife's face. Oddly enough, she asked for it both times. She lets me, on certain days like my birthday, but it is never just offered up. Just as I was thinking that thought, the first stream goes over her eye and cheek on one side. Then another, and another. A couple go into her mouth, and although she keeps her eyes shut, she raises her face as if looking up at him. He let out some loud grunts, as a few more go into her mouth. It felt like the whole thing, his cumming on her face, was done in slow motion. When it finally ended, she moved in close and licked around his cock, and then took an exaggerated swallow. She giggled a bit, then with the tip of her finger, started to wipe away the cum from her eyes.

I just stood there.

Marcus obviously wasn't leaving tonight... and I wasn't sure if I was leaving with my wife tomorrow.

12