My Wife and Her Massage Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started the car and I returned my seat to the normal upright position. On the way back to my car he asked "Is it going to be too awkward for me to keep working on your back? I understand if it is and you want to see someone else."

I replied, "I'm happy to keep seeing you if you are. Just make sure you keep fixing my back before we do anything else", then I winked at him.

I've been back to see Jacob 6 more times since that visit, making sure to always book my visits right before lunch or as his last appointment of the day. My back hasn't hurt since my second session with him but this was just too much fun to pass up. We've fooled around in the office again, in his car, and even outside in the woods once where he fucked me from behind against a tree, leaving his cum running down the inside of my thighs. The last time I saw him was my last for now and I wanted him to really remember me so I made sure that when he was at the head of the bed working on my upper back at the start of our session, I pulled his cock out slid myself up the table, and sucked him right there, letting him fuck my mouth as he held my hair tightly to hold my head in place. I worked his cock head into my throat and let him shoot his entire load down my throat as I reached around him and held him in my mouth. I then sat up and told him that sadly, my back hadn't hurt in a while and this was our last visit for a while. Jacob was disappointed but also understood, asking me to please come see him again if I need massage work done, or just to ring him sometime if I want to meet up for anything else.

My back usually needs some care about once or twice a year and I truly hoped Jacob was still working there when I next needed attention. Worst case, I have his number and one way or another, I'll be having his thick cock again.

12