My Wife and her new Black lovers

Story Info
Monica's sex life is blackened, hubby approves.
9.8k words
3.96
49.6k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

My special thanks to a 'follower' Annette for sharing her most welcome personal family stories and for her enthusiastic and generous permission to publish.

++++++++

Azzo greeted Monica in the Kingston/Manley airport with a tentative hug at first, but then warmed to the role of being 'her Black husband' very quickly in case any onlookers were observing. He was thrilled to feel her arms go around his neck and her big firm breasts push hard into his hard-muscled chest. She didn't seem in any hurry to release his grip as he kissed her briefly on the lips. He whispered an apology for being somewhat rude and direct with her in the past.

She was his boss's latest white wife sex partner whom The Dr had carefully seduced and then went into 'partnership' with her as a consultant for his overseas clients. She was a gorgeous addition to The Dr.'s team and shared The Dr's bed, so Azzo thought he had better watch his p's and q's around her.

She whispered back a sincere thank you and that she was most relieved to be back in Jamaica. She felt it was wonderful if Azzo was on her side and could be trusted. She felt very safe and protected.

The Dr had once again been 'there for her' she smiled. and offered Azzo another kiss on the mouth as a thank you. His big lips softened on hers and she felt sure his tongue had briefly touched her lips. But in the heat and rush, she wasn't sure -

maybe she was imagining things, surely every black man here wasn't trying to seduce her! But she briefly thought of her troubles in London and how Georges had provided such protection and sexual satisfaction, but that was in the past and here she was in another black man's arms and seemingly her horniness had returned as she felt the familiar warmth between her legs.

She wondered if perhaps in the past she had been too harsh on Azzo.

In fact, she remembered other than staring at her ample chest he had never done anything untoward, and heavens, most men of all ages had stared at her body since she was fifteen, that didn't mean anything she felt sure. She was proud of her obvious assets and showed them off. So what if men looked?

Just cause they looked, or even stared, didn't mean they were bad people.

She must make a point of being more friendly to Azzo, he would appreciate it she was sure.

His boss, The Dr., had not suggested kissing her, his pride and joy, but since he wasn't there Azzo decided to take a few risks, hell he might not be allowed this special treat ever again! To say he was delighted when he felt her ever so faintly allow his tongue to slip very briefly between her lips, or was he dreaming?

His cock had immediately thickened, which was usually the sign.

It had been many months since he had dropped her off to fly to England.

He had almost forgotten what a stunning beauty she was. God, she was hot.

She seemed to radiate sex even though she was dressed in a rather odd, decidedly unsexy, outfit.

"Oh darling, I have missed you all so much, I can't wait to get the three of you home." Azzo smiled broadly, his white teeth gleaming in stark contrast to his coal-black African skin. He hugged Monique again pressing his semi-erection into her. She smiled up at him. God, he feels huge she thought. Why was it the black men in Jamaica were so well endowed? She knew she should not pursue that line of thinking as she was sure The Dr. would want to fuck her later.

She was mistaken as It was the night that The Dr was entertaining 'his' two graduating students. He had set this up weeks earlier, well before learning that Monique was in need of rescuing in Britain. and that hed altered his plans

somewhat.

The teenage white girls admired the six-foot four-inch black man, acting as their 'father' who towered over them and both giggled as they patiently waited their turn for his affection. He could feel his cock shift and further thicken as the first blond teen stretched up to demand his attention. The girls had been prepped. They knew it was time, at their age to understand that older men of all races would desire them, wanted them, and it was past time to put away the childish young boys from high school and date mature men.

They both were more than ready to meet black men to date. They were horny from kissing each other quite romantically in the gloom of the aircraft and the privacy of their first-class seats. They talked endlessly about the male flight attendant who fussed over them and encouraged them to kiss and feel each other's ripe perfect bodies while he watched them make out from the servery area stroking his black cock. They could see him add his spit to his huge erection to make it glisten, seemingly offering it to their white wet warm lips.

They were excited by their freedom from rules and regulations and their bodies were primed and ready for sexual healing. The healing that would come when their absolute frantic obsession with interracial sex became reality.

Monica smiled, and exclaimed:

"Heavens Azzo, you look so different, I almost didn't recognize you!

"This is Buffy, she has been dying to meet you, she has heard so much about my gorgeous black husband."

They all laughed briefly at the mention of the ruse.

Buffy flicked her long straight blond hair back over her shoulders in a flirtatious manner looking all the world like an experienced young woman older than her just barely eighteen years.

She didn't flinch as his hands lightly slipped around her, resting on the back of her bra strap through her thin white blouse, her straight almost white-blonde hair cascading down to her waist.

Drinking their share of wine on the plane helped the two girls get over any sexual inhibitions if indeed they had any. And besides, they had read about the wild, horny local black men of Jamaica who took great liberties with young white girls!

Buffy and Sally were not about to quibble about older black hands taking a few liberties and wandering on their ripe and sweet young bodies.

It was thrilling not to be nagged by teachers.

It was thrilling to not be fussed over by protective parents.

It was thrilling to anticipate what might soon happen to them.

It was thrilling to think that all their speculation about black men would soon be realized.

And no-one would stop them!

It was great to be on their own, all grown up young women, they could do what they wanted.

It was thrilling to make all their own decisions.

They were sure the black men would do what they wanted anyway so who were they not to cooperate for heaven's sakes!

Although they were anxious to see if what their teaching assistant had said would take place. She had a black boyfriend and thrilled them with stories about him when she was covering classes for absent or sick old lady teachers.

They felt all grown up now, at eighteen, and without parents around they could celebrate as much as they wanted! The beach boys would be counting on it, another new batch of sexy white girls being delivered every few days to The B&W Resort meant that if some of them denied the privilege of sucking them off and taking black cock in their white pussy for the first time it didn't matter, the boys would relocate to another beach bar and stroll around to find others.

The older women were not so selective. That's what they traveled all those miles, and spent their savings on, a nice clean room and a black lover, or several at once.

The married ones were different. They generally were more aggressive and sought companionship when their flabby white husbands played golf badly, many wives would openly flirt and encourage much younger black boys to fuck them. Some wives even demanded it in the swaying warm waves of the ocean!

"Anything goes in Jamaica, mon, anything you want mama, just ask" they would almost sing. The women didn't care who was watching, who was judgmental.

'Wandering hands' were a fact of life in Jamaica, girls were used to it happening in drug stores and supermarkets, not to mention the bars which never 'carded' anyone, ever, and it was commonplace to give the bartenders a feel in return for not asking their ages,

It was naughty. It made them seem so much older. Some would soon realize that bartenders would slip them an extra rum punch with the promise of a blowjob in the bushes or down on the dark beach. Constant erotic music, couples, and singles all on the make, rum, and the waft of 'ganja mon' in the air. It was most difficult to keep their tops on and their legs closed if indeed they even tried.

Their teaching assistant said she had given handjobs regularly, and even a first date blowjob if she liked the black guys. The 'TA' told the girls that she didn't mind if the guys came in her mouth, but she drew the line at 'swallowing their generous cum', but she did add: "I'm not saying you can't do it if you want, and I'm not saying I NEVER swallowed. I am just saying it is your choice."

It was all so exciting. They loved her classes!

But clearly the girls got mixed messages from her.

They were now finished their time at their English all-girls boarding school.

It was time to party!

Sally put up her arms, "My turn." She exclaimed with her face flushed.

Her nipples aroused in anticipation of hugging the rugged, tough-looking black man.

"NO!" said Azzo sharply, "I am supposed to be rescuing you AND as your concerned husband and father, we have got to get moving, Liam needs your baggage claims."

He put his arm protectively around Monica's waist and directed her towards the private hallway he had entered through earlier with the Head of Security. She loved being protected, and valued,

"Oooh, yes, let's do get going." Monica sighed as she felt the familiar warmth spreading in her loins. "Be quick, Sally, I am sure your 'father' will make it up to you at the mansion."

++++++++

The mention of 'protection' and 'rescuing' had Monica's juices flowing as she immediately thought of Marcus, her first black lover and mentor who had resued her in the B&W resort pool, before spending hours seducing her in front of her husband and then so spectacularly fucking her, and Georges who had come to her aid just yesterday and she had been ravished sexually by him as a result.

She loved everything about black cock, the feel of the powerful throbbing member, the taste of the big cockhead's juices, the size and scope, the anticipation of the pounding she was about to enjoy, and the overwhelming orgasms.

She had not used the word addicted just yet, but she could not anticipate ever returning to her husband's bed, but that thought hurt a bit, because Tom was not a bad person and had been kind to her and gentle with her, but perhaps too much so.

She knew that she would never go back!

God, she loved strong aggressive black men who dominated her with their unending demands, physical strength, and endurance, sexual experience, and power. Her cunt took on a life of its own as the first few inches were inserted, often it took several minutes of her lovers working their massive love tools inside her, only then to ask: "Would you like to get fucked?"

It was a new world of pleasure and she was in awe of the feeling that coursed through her loins. Monica had never experienced the thrill of her black lover taking ages to arouse her into a state where she was pleading for their cock. She was brought up to be shy and not rock the boat. How was she to know that once her pussy was soaking wet and lubricated with overwhelming desire, that he could slowly insert nearly a foot-long thick black heavily veined erect cock fully inside her

and THEN announce that he was going to fuck her!

Whoever heard of such a thing, And then she would orgasm over and over, and finally, when he had brought her to that mountaintop she would fill her with gobs of his seed.

Her husband Tom, as nice and kind as he was, as much as she loved and appreciated him, would never understand. Perhaps she would see if he was around. It would be nice to see Tom again. You know, have lunch or something.

He worked for Charles and spent most of his time on the road, or in the air as the Vice President of Sales for Charles's company. She would call Marla who was Charles's second or third younger wife. She would know where to reach Tom.

She still harbored some guilt about disappearing with the Dr. so abruptly. But she could not say no to his advances, black men were all so sexually talented. However, she still had a feeling she needed to spend some time with her husband.

Now she was delighted that even Azzo's former very menacing look and somewhat angry disposition seemed to have tempered. His pockmarked face, which she had thought as ugly seemed somehow almost brutally handsome as it relaxed into deep creases with a smile. His dreadlocks which added to his mean look could virtually disappear when he pulled them back into a tight bun under his floppy hat.

Although she noted, he still seemed to be undressing her with his furtive looks at her big bust, but so what, join the club! She loved showing her boobs off, especially to black men who were bold and horny. She was hot and horny, so if someone didn't approve of her actions fuck them, who cares?

The girls hurried, they remembered suddenly they might be filmed and must do what Azzo directed. Heavens it was all so exciting, nothing ever happened like this at boarding school.

They needed to 'play their part' and do their bit.

They couldn't wait.

Their years of sexual arousal, anticipation, and desire was at the boiling point.

They were hurried through a crowd of eager black men who all seemed to offer to take the teens somewhere, "Tours young missy, come with me" they all seemed to promise, Or whisper loud enough for both teens to hear "Sex, drugs, rock, and roll, best Gangah anywhere" they would sing, but Azzo handed the baggage claims off to Liam and pushed his way through the masses towards the white stretch SUV, but not before both blond treasures felt hands on their pert little bums and even their breasts!

Heavens, how could that be?

They wanted to linger!

They wanted to smoke a joint and get laid!

They wanted to do what they wanted.

Liam looked very handsome and young. Perhaps a bit on the tough side.

It felt different and arousing.

Maybe one of them should go with him?

What was the rush?

But again Azzo spoke sharply "Out the door you two, NOW!."

Monica helped, gathering Sally by the arm while Azzo half lifted Buffy. He could not resist 'accidentally' brushing her very firm magnificent young breasts albeit briefly. Not too briefly however as he noted her nipples thickened and she made no attempt to avoid his attentions.

Liam had disappeared.

Safely inside the vehicle, Monica exclaimed,

"Oh thank you so much Azzo you were wonderful!

"Such a gallant gentleman.

"Phew, that was a wild welcome!

"You saved me!"

He smiled.

"Well", he said quietly so the girls in the back seat could not hear, "The Boss was concerned, so I was told to take every precaution in case there were media wanting to take photos or to speak to you." He reached over and patted her hand, noticing for the first time her wedding rings, "your disguise fooled everyone" he squeezed her hand.

Again he apologized for his 'unfortunate behavior' when she first moved into The Dr's mansion.

"Hush, with the apologies my sweet," Monica purred, as she brought his gnarled hand to her open mouth and slid her tongue around and licked his middle finger before sucking it like a small cock into her wet mouth.

"Your finger is bigger than my husband's erect white cock." she smiled at him.

"The Boss might have a business trip next week, so if you need any advice on that issue in London, or need someone to talk to don't forget Marla - remember she has experienced similar issues as well and can be a confidant for you," Az said. " You remember that Marla met Mr. Charles that way?"

"Oh Az, that is so kind of you to remind me. That is an excellent solution or at least a suggestion for me, we girls must stick together." she laughed out loud, and, seeing that they were almost at their destination, she replaced his hand in his crotch, and in so doing 'accidentally' squeezed his semi-hard thick black cock.

Just like she had done to Dom at the pool so many long months ago.

"Oh dear, I AM sorry." She giggled again.

Azzo was on fire with desire. This woman was unbelievable. Everything had worked out far better than he could possibly have hoped. He slid a card to her with his cell number. "Just in case," he said. She smiled and slipped it in her purse.

He looked back at the girls, they were not paying attention and were oblivious to the interplay in the front seats. Just as well he thought, perhaps I can spend a little time with Monica while The Dr welcomes the other two in his bed for their grad present.

He also must remember to reward Liam, the black enforcer. Liam was not used to being slighted. He and Liam had been like brothers in the past with other white wives, he must not let Monica distract his agenda.

++++++++

Buffy was proud of her record at the girls' school in England. She had attended, as had Sally, as a consequence of winning 'The Dr. Scholarships' from her girls' only day school in Kingston. But there the comparison between the two girls ended. Buffy had finished first in the grad class academically, while Sally had concentrated on sneaking out with local boys who lived close by. It seemed Sally had her virginity taken by the father of one of her classmates who was black, and she had developed quite an interest in black cock and dominant men at that.

Buffy was also terribly popular with the other girls as she told them marvelous stories about her mother who was very active with the social scene in their small company town close to the ocean. Some weeks her mother went out with five different black businessmen, a different one for each working day! She was so pretty and popular and looked like Buffy's older sister, maybe that is why the men were so attracted to her?

Her father had been 'let go' from his job when she was only ten, and after a struggle was finally hired by a Caribbean company to be an accountant. She was convinced that her mother got her boss to hire her father as she continually said she was 'very close to ' the black CEO. In fact, Buffy noted that her mother often worked evenings, and sometimes was still not home when she went to bed.

She was proud of her mother's dedication. Some other executives also showed an interest in her mother. She had a very busy social calendar, and often told Buffy's father that everyone she dated was black too!!

++++++++

Monica stretched in The Dr's bed.

She loved waking to the sounds of the birds chirping happily in the extensive gardens. The pool was being cleaned, the gardeners tried to look busy while they all really wanted to do was watch the two bikini-clad teens, and hope they could fuck them. Sometimes the boss took on too many girls and they hoped they would get to help him.

It would not be the first time.

She loved the white silk sheets which accentuated The Dr's black skin when she mounted him and looked down. She was delighted to be back at his mansion, delighted that Azzo had been so brilliant at the airport, and when she got home the Dr scooped her up and hustled her off to the master bedroom for very needed fucking.

Azzo and Liam did not seem at all perturbed to be left with all of the luggage and the two 18-year-old schoolgirls who were sending them all kinds of welcome signals. The girls offered to help and being new to the mansion relied on the two Black employees to deliver them safely to their separate bedrooms. Black hands seemed to wander over pert, budding breasts, and tight little rear ends of the very excited girls.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers