My Wife and her new Black lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of the Black guys I have encountered are OK with that.

"And, of course, same rules for whites and Asians.

" It has to stay impersonal, the Black men that I know - they understand that it is only for sex. They ask me about my husband, they talk dirty to me of what they are going to do to me in front of Patrick, they use VERY erotic gritty language, call me everything, and I love it! It is a HUGE turnon for me."

Monica's interest was piqued:

"So you have often had Black men outside your marriage? What does your husband think of that?"

Annette smiled gently as if instructing a complete sexual neophyte.

"I had a Black boyfriend whom I met during frosh week - I was eighteen and we really hit it off in a hurry. I was a younger farm girl trying to get used to the sudden freedom of being on my own and doing whatever the fuck I wanted, and I wanted men to fuck me! That night we fucked, and the next night I met his roommates; Patrick, a horny white guy with a ton of sex appeal and another Black guy. The four of us went to a bar after an information session that was compulsory but no one paid any attention to the lecture about AIDS, and STDs and all that.

Hell, we were invincible!

At the bar, all the guys started to horn me up telling me what they were going to do to me later, expecting me to leave with my boyfriend. Instead, I challenged them as who could make me orgasm the most! Not together the first time but all three had me individually that night and often. Patrick nailed the challenge and he eventually became my husband. I love him, he looks after me and provides me with as much sex as I can handle, inside and outside our marriage, and that is as it has been almost twenty-five years.

"In fact, we still make a point of getting together with the other two roommates two or three times a year!"

She laughed as Monica hung on every word. A chilled bottle of champagne arrived

and James made sure their glasses were topped up. He did not want them rushed or interrupted, so he looked after them himself. The other wait staff understood.

While James did not participate in the conversation, he was a good listener and paid attention while looking very casual, and very efficient. He would make detailed notes later for his own records. He loved fucking white women, especially married ones as they appreciated what he had more than local girls.

Annette continued: " Well, perhaps I exaggerate, I have never reached the point where I don't want more black men to fuck me, lots more - so I would not know!

"I simply love it, but it is NOT about love, just sex.

"I love my husband Patrick, and only him. We have had some wild parties where I am the star attraction, but I'll have to tell you about them later."

"He knows I have friends online whom I flirt with. One lovely man, in particular, sends me all kinds of interracial videos and so on. I send him kisses with my mouth open and he reciprocates. I am quite sure it turns him on to write to me, think about me with my lovers, and masturbate when he does so! I think he is cool, a great writer and he understands a lot of things about me that I only share with my husband. He sends me kisses and is fond of me, and that's OK. He was empathetic when I was sick, so that's how I know he cares."

Monica blurted out: "Heavens, would you have sex with him?"

Annette laughed: "Of course! But he lives in another country, so the chances are slim. But if he was ever in our neck of the woods we would invite him to one of our parties sure!"

"And, oh yes, another of my absolute rules is I will only hook up with people I know through work when I travel without Patrick on business-related trips, and only two black guys together, never 1 on 1.

"It is way safer, it is naturally a full-on competition for them as to who can make me orgasm more, they have to prove their manhood, so they really go at it, thus that adds hugely to my fun. Their staying power is outstanding. It is nothing to have a guy pounding into my cunt for an hour non-stop. You can't even keep track of the orgasms, It may be 'just sex', but is it ever awesome!"

Marla watched them with interest.

She knew Tom wanted to find his wife Kathy [ a.k.a. Monica]. She knew Monica would ask her what she should do about Tom and Tom was Marla's husband's key salesperson, so all she could feel was relief that Annette was taking care of all those tricky issues. She sipped her champagne and stayed quiet, as this was working out far better than she could ever have imagined.

The three of them fussed over the menu, picking sensible salads, and ordered lunch. Another bottle of very expensive champagne arrived chilled to a perfect temperature, To Monica's question as to who had ordered it, James just winked.

Monica was in a state of increased arousal. Annette's honesty, openness, and direct explanations were helping her immensely with the quandary she had been in about her husband, and what to do. She loved Tom and she didn't want to hurt him. Annette clearly loved Patrick and she also loved black cock with an intensity that Monica now understood, and Marla had known since she was 16. Monica was pleased to have the advice and expressed that to Annette.

Annette smiled, reached her hand under the table, and stroked the younger woman's bare leg, pushing the pretty white sundress aside almost expecting Monica to stop her advancing hand. Instead, she felt an erotic flash, adding to her advanced arousal, and did nothing. Annette was now feeling horny as she looked deeply into Monica's eyes, noting her nipples were straining against the light fabric of her top.

Just as their lunch was served Dom arrived. He looked gorgeous, like he had just stepped out of the shower, his black hair gleaming in the sunlight. His youthful, powerful physique in a tailored white shirt and pink shorts reflected accomplishment, wealth, and privilege. Monica rose to her feet and he embraced her, his lips descending on hers, her mouth automatically opening to greet his tongue as his massive hands almost lifted her off her feet as they encircled her small waist.

A photographer appeared out of nowhere, his motor drive making the familiar whirring sound.

"God, you are a sight for sore eyes, you are more beautiful every time I see you."

he whispered in her ear.

Monica was overcome with lust. This black man was the ultimate specimen.

What every girl dreams of, and has wet dreams about.

They sat and he charmed the three older white women. The occupants of every table noticed and watched. Slowly attention shifted to a few couples dancing to the beat of the steel drums. The daily routine of sexual couplings was beginning anew as barely clad girls and women were sought by Black partners for sex,

Marla asked Dom.

"What does the sign 16/60 over the black door just off the lobby mean?"

He smiled, flashing his impossibly perfect white teeth.

"In Jamaica, sixteen is the age of consent, so we thought if we make it part of the labeling for our members-only nightclub we could communicate it easily so we comply with all the rules. We liked 60 as it was sort of the top age we expect to be partying into the wee hours, thus 16/60.

" There is an endless discussion about the government moving the 'magic' age to 18, and so if they do that we are ready to call it 18/80. All four of them smiled at his ingenuity.

"It opens at ten pm, and is a vast underground addition, picking up space that was an unused area, and making it revenue-producing while not keeping the other guests awake with loud music half the night!

"There are even multiple small theatres with massive TVs so single men who are looking to hook up can select what porn they prefer and then most times women who share that interest will provide the companionship. It has tuned out very well as mostly married wives whose husbands have gone to bed can arrange a quickie!

"Of course, to most of us Black guys, a 'quickie' can last an hour!!"

Monica was able to gather her senses and listened while Annette quietly held her hand under the table comforting her. The hand gently stroked each finger and was causing other emotional erotic thoughts. Monica forced herself to listen.

"Why members-only Dom?" Marla continued. "Surely, that is limiting your market?"

Dom's phone rang. He stood to get it out of his front pocket and all three women automatically looked at his crotch. Each in their own way assessed his large endowment, and as his semi-hard cock was outlined against the thin pink material of his shorts was right at their eye level, each of the women remembered their first time kneeling in front of their first Black lover to suck and lick and kiss his manhood while holding his big balls in their other hand.

Annette smiled knowingly at the others as the young man quickly explained to the caller that he was 'tied up.',

Ever the perfect gentleman, Dom took his seat again and looked at Marla directly. .

"That's an excellent question and one that we are all frequently asked. We feel It gives us an element of control over who gets in. It gives our guests a feeling of exclusivity, and, in return for your private email address, there is no charge for membership,

It controls the underage drinking issue. And of course, local Black men are encouraged to join so that our balance of racial equality is maintained, and the many white women guests don't have to go wandering off the property looking for their interracial sex." He smiled broadly, as did his three luncheon guests.

Marla asked where the Ladies Room was and Dom stood again:

"Come with me, and I'll show you."

Annette was comfortable being alone with Monica. She sensed the woman needed more conversation. It was nearly three pm so most of the tables were now empty and a large family group at the next table stood, all except an older Black gentleman with white curly hair.

"Look at the old man, Monica, he must have looked at you a thousand times, he stares at your breasts like they are the best he has ever seen and he may be right.

"They are all leaving and he is still trying to pretend he is not staring at you. He must be eighty years old! They are all the same, men have one thing on their mind, getting laid, getting their rocks off, and they think of it constantly. Once you understand that, you are the one in control of every situation. Let them think they are in charge, but they will all do your bidding to get into your wet pussy. Oh yes, one other thing I forgot to tell you; talk dirty to them when they are fucking you, tell them their friend's cock is bigger, better, that he has more stamina, he is far more athletic, fuck - say anything that comes to mind!

"Come on let's go find Dom. He said he had something for you."

Monica was grateful for all of Annette's caring discussions, As they stood Annette

reached out for the younger woman, embracing her she kissed Monica on the lips, her tongue lightly probing, not insisting, as men so often did, but gently, kindly, almost like she was seeking to determine interest.

Monica opened her mouth to french kiss her sweet mentor.

Annette murmured in her ear, "You must come and play with Patrick and me. He would love to meet you and I would love to watch him fuck you, we can have a 'black and white' party of our own. He can arrange a little group for us and his film guy kind of runs things. Patrick is a gem and he just loves setting up these fun times. Maybe we could invite Dom and his Black buddies to join us and take turns with us. Imagine our king size bed with Patrick giving you his best, for a white guy he has a great cock, and Dom fucking me while I suck another Black cock and a third guy gives it to me in the ass!"

Monica thought she would faint.

Dom was leaning against the front desk holding a business card. He smiled and said:

"Your husband came by here a few weeks ago and asked my contractor to give me this card with his contact info. Apparently he is around if you want to hook up. He is very keen to see you."

Annette stroked Monica's bare arm:

"Perhaps he would like to join our little party?

"Time to move to the next stage."

They kissed again, she kissed Dom, she kissed Marla, her juices were flowing.

She texted Azzo who was waiting nearby in The Doctor's shiny new limo.

++++++++

Tom had silently watched the whole interaction as his wife kissed young Dom passionately, and then kissed other women with almost as much sexual interest. He was aroused and while jealous, understood. He thought he should go over and surprise his wife, but Marla caught his inquisitive look and glared a firm 'not now.'

He trusted Marla, she had located Kathy after all, and he needed to explain to her that they could sell their jointly owned home in Chicago and buy a beach bungalow in Jamaica pocketing a big profit, but she had to approve.

His mind wandered, he wanted her still, but he wanted to watch her with her Black lovers too. The thought made him hard.

Just then, a black stretch limo pulled into the Black and White Resort's main entrance, all heads turned as a huge Black man emerged from the back of it. Tom watched as the man, his long dreadlocks flying around his shoulders swept up his gorgeous wife in his arms kissing her. She made no attempt to stop him. She was primed for sex. Another local Jamaican man got out of the other side of the car.

"Liam," she said, "I'm so glad you could join us." she giggled.

"We are going to have a little party, are we?"

Tom had his left hand in his pocket stroking his erection. He was unseen in the dark doorway of the 16/60 entrance. he wondered if she had arranged for two men to be with her? Just then the Black driver chauffer made it three men.

Tom's mind was on overdrive.

He didn't know any of these men and yet his wife was leaving the interracial resort with all three. Monica got into the back seat with Az and Liam who were both openly feeling her up. She moaned aloud to the driver who was watching in the rearview mirror:

"Don't worry sweetie, you are going to be included, I can't wait for your young cock to be in my ass."

All three, all together. All three Black hung studs with his lovely wife who was loving every second of being the center of attention. The thought made Tom cum in his pants.

THE END