All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Sister'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it thoroughly, but it would have been a five star story if he had fucked Brittany as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally Agree!

After he fucked Ann he should have let the two women exchange places and repeated the act with her sister. In addition, he should have given both of them head. The next story should include him giving them both head and having intercourse with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

I think it’s perfect the way it is. More realistic than fucking both women.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Should have been a 3some

Later story did

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
For me, twas fine just as it was

This is about the fourth of this series, as this couple slowly reaches out to reaffirm and come with many of Ann’s early experiences. Clutch honors the inhibition as well as the expression of their sex and love 💕 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

This really did the job for my wife and I. We used it for foreplay last night.

We've been in a few 3somes, both FFMs and MMFs and it has been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

I have always wondered if my wife and her sister ever had a go! Maybe you can write a story about fucking the two of them! My wife is Lesa and her sister is Ellen...

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

Great Story. This is one of my favorite fantasies. In my fantasy I would get to watch my wife and her sister and then enjoy them both before the night was over.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story. The fact it was a one and done made it better. The downer was it appears Brittany was cheating on her husband. Not so good.

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
421 Followers
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...