All Comments on 'My Wife And I Confess'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
It's Your Story, Not Mine

but I was hoping that thy would stay married, just accommodating their sexual arrangements.

I also found the tiny penis trope a bit cliche. Why can't a well endowed man want to become a woman?

fredgravesfredgravesabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed his description of his feelings and the tone of his experience. I was a little taken aback by the three or was it four stages of surgery. The commitment to his partner and his confidence in his acceptance of him by his partner was real enough to give the story a little authenticity that most stories lack.

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

I loved the story. That both he and his wife found happiness in their new partners was perfect. I wish I too could experience being a gurl 24/7.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

This is a dream that I have quite often. I would be dressed in a white bridal gown and my wife would walk me down the aisle and give me to my fiance - my handsome stud of a boyfriend. I would marry him and become his sissy submissive wife.

I love all your stories. They really turn me on.

Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I love this story every time I read it. It's very similar to the conversation I truly want to one day have with my wife -- except that I don't want to go all the way with a sex change or surgeries. I do, however, want to walk down the aisle in a white wedding dress and have my current wife give me away to my future husband. I'm such a sissy gay faggot.

My wife and I haven't had sex in 3 years (less than the 10 in your story) and I don't know if she's been having an affair with another woman - but I hope she is and that would be the best for both of us.

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.