All Comments on 'My Wife & My Friend'

by johnnyenglish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Hot!

It was So hot. I would have thought that he would have shot sooner because he hadn't had any for 12 months. Then, he would have done it a second time immediately after. But, it sizzles.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Pretty good for the genre

The action was pretty hot. I have to suspend belief for most of these stories, of course. Like, is this best friend of his gonna die of terminal sperm build up without a BJ because he is too stupid to jack off? And just what was the wife's blowjob supposed to accomplish, other than maybe bringing alive hubbies fantasy.

Of course, I won't even go into here is his best friend fucking his wife's mouth without the hubby knowing and without even a "by your leave". With friends like that...:-)

But it was a good story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
erotic

nice sexy story, I think I would be mad at the wife for doing what is no agreed on

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Ok!

I would be pissed off! But what the hey! It was only a story!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love it

Great story, ,loved it, I lve it when adults have fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmmm good

like alison I am a woman that loves a mouthful of cum!

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 19 years ago
Any Mouse crying as usual

There are a few creaps who read this catagory of story just so that they can have a temper tantrum and write anomymous tripe in the comments and send anomymous e-mail to the authors

I wonder if they spill their brains down the toilet before or after they vent their tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good, I can only hope for the same some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Very Good Wife

So hot! She is a very good wife. Thoughtful and considerate to help out a friend by sucking his cock. I hope to see my girl suck on another cock in front of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d love if my wife would suck and fuck our friends!!👅👅

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more juvenile homo-ness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

My wife has had a habit of putting her hand on a guy's upper thigh when sitting next to him and carrying on a conversation. She has done that for years. I began to notice that some guys would get hard and she would just keep touching them or laying her open hand on their thigh while talking to them, and she seemed oblivious to how they were reacting to her touching them. One night a friend was at our house, a young 20-something single guy. She was sitting close to him on the couch, and she was talking with him and doing her usual touching-his-thigh-thing without any thought about a problem. I noticed that he started to get a little uncomfortable, but not too much. As I sat across from them I noticed that he had gotten hard down his pants leg. My wife was wearing a dress and it had ridden up on the side nearest the young man, and she was showing a lot of leg. She was talking and would lift her hand and put it back down on his upper leg. Then, she would slightly rub his thigh. Then, she would lift her hand and gesture to emphasize something and lay it back down or pat his thigh. His dick grew. She rubbed his thigh again, but as she did so, she ran her hand across his erect dick not realizing he was hard. He couldn't take it and started to ejaculate. My wife stopped talking as he was going through the throws of his sudden orgasm. She looked at him in amazement and let out an, "Oh my! Oh my! Oh!" His face was red and so was hers. I nearly cracked up. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She looked at me and asked, "What happened? Did I do that?" She was embarrassed. I told her that, yes, she had done it to him. I told her she was going to have to stop putting her hands on guy's thighs and showing a lot of leg, or she might have it happen more often. Then, she asked, "Did you see how big his dick was in his pants?" When he returned from the bathroom, he was red-faced and apologized. My wife apologized to him and said she did not realize she was causing him a problem. She is more careful about it now, but sometimes I notice that she might accidentally touch a fellow on his thigh. I get her attention and she backs off.

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314over 2 years ago

I have always fantasized about my wife Jacki doing this to my best friend Dan, when me and Dan were both in the Air Force.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous