My Wife and My Virgin Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You look great! But uhhh, where are your panties???" I texted back.

It was hard not to lose my cool not knowing what was happening there, but I had to trust her. I wasn't going to direct my frustrations at her, not when she was doing this for me. To tease me.

I closed the messages and made the call. The number rang out. Not even an answering machine to leave a message with. That's okay. I told myself again, feeling less and less sure of it. Trying a second time I got hold of somebody. A grumpy old security guard who seemed mad I wasn't deterred by the first attempt.

I explained to him my situation and he assured me in the least convincing manner that he would be right over to free me. No more than a twenty minute wait, thirty tops with traffic.

I hung up and saw that Claire had responded. Five words and a winky face emoji.

"Maids don't wear panties silly."

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I really contemplated jumping the fence again. Rushing over and seeing her. But the guard was coming now, waiting for me. I just had to sit tight, watch the setting sun and scroll on my phone for a few more minutes. Then I could rush out of here and go see what she was really up to.

7:22

Over a fucking hour and the guy still wasn't here! Forty minutes ago he was just ten minutes out. Twenty minutes ago he was only five minutes away. And now he was apparently 'just pulling up.', pulling up to where security man??? The fucking moon or something!

I teemed with a scorching rage that fizzled into a restless anxiousness. I didn't help that Claire had left me on read. My last text asked her to clarify if she was joking or not. Worst of all was my phone battery. It was at 5% now, endless anxious scrolling not doing me any favours. I didn't have any choice but to shut it down and conserve what little power I had left.

It was dark out now, flood lights humming against the backdrop of distant cars driving by. Every now and then one would sound a little louder than the others, getting my hopes up that it would be my saviour, the security guard. It never was.

?:??

How long had it been now? I didn't have any reference of moving shadows to see the time passing, and the moon wasn't anywhere in sight. Sitting against the gate had been nice when the sun was on me, but now the cool evening air was getting a chilly edge to it. I turned my phone back on, chancing the loss of power to see how long it had been.

7:31

What? Not even ten minutes? That felt like at least twenty! Fuck this. How the hell was I supposed to sit around and wait without any way to charge my phone! It was getting too cold now and I was restless. It was time to get into my car and heat up and....and...

And then, like an idiot watching a bus drive into him, it hit me. I had a fucking phone charger in my car. All this time I could have been charging my phone.

Kicking myself I got in and plugged the phone. Taking it out of the power conserving airplane mode. A few messages sprung out at me. All from Calire, and none from the security guard of course.

7:23 - "Finishing up now babe! I had so much fun!!! Cant wait to tell you all about it!!!!"

7:24 - "Could you come pick me up? Its not to far, I can send you the address!"

7:29 -"Never mind lol. Ride sorted."

Ride sorted?? Who was she getting a ride with??? Jimmy couldn't drive, Tom didn't own a car. That left Dorian. The only one who could and would take her home.

"Sorry babe! I've been stuck at work!" I texted back, short and sweet.

"At this hour?!" She responded immediately. "But I was hoping to have a little fun when we got home...;)"

Fuck I couldn't believe I missed a chance for her to give me the address. What would she have even done? Walked down the street and pretended to be somewhere else? Surely she wouldn't have pretended her client lived in the same apartment block? I started typing a response but she texted again before I could finish.

"I'm really horny babe."

The picture came up right after the message. Just her finger in focus with her thighs blurred in the background. Wet slickness clearly visible on her finger. With a string of it leading down between her legs.

Then, before I could even swallow the lump in my throat. Another message.

"I'm making a mess of Masters car...."

"If somebody doesn't take care of me soon...who knows what naughty things I might get up to...."

Her alone in Dorian's trash bag of a car? With him telling her she owes him for the ride home? She might just...no. No, I was done thinking about what she might be doing or could be up to. I was taking action. Damn the consequences.

"I'll be home in five." I texted. Firing up my car again and backing it up. Psyching myself up to crash through the gate like a real action hero. It would be fine right? It couldn't do too much damage?

"Alright Gate 1." I said to myself. "Let's see how smug you are when...." My voice trailed off as gears turned in my head. I looked back over the long vertical sign by the gate that read 'GATE 1". Gate 1....as in one of at least two.

This was the first entry to the business complex. The one I always took in and out without thinking about it. I'd seen the sign before, but never really looked at it.

Instead of flooring it forward, I went backwards. Past my building and down to the other end of the complex. There, open wide, was Gate 2.

Gate fucking 2.

Many thoughts bubbled and raged inside me. Who the fuck closes just one gate! What was the point of that! And why the fuck didn't the security guard mention a second fucking gate!

I wanted to be angry, but I could only laugh. This was so fucking stupid. If I hadn't been so wound up and paid even a bit more attention I wouldn't have been stuck here for half the night. There wasn't anything I could do about that now, so.i laughed. Drawing out the noise of it with the roar of my car's engine as I sped off. Driving faster than any reasonable man would.

It was closer to ten minutes when I got home. Half the time it normally took me but twice as much as I'd promised. I felt the chill of the night deep in my blood as I waited for the elevator. Did I take too long? Was that fat ass Dorian with her right now? Taking care of her where I'd failed to?

The sounds of her slurping on his cock rang through my head. Her muffled voice as she told me she loved me. Mouth full of another man's dick. I was shaking. Bundles and bundles of nervous energy with no way to release it. The doors opened and I squeezed through before they opened even half way. Rushing as fast as I could to get back to my wife.

I sprinted up to the door and wanted to barrel through it, but I stopped myself. A sick and twisted part of me wanted to come in quietly. Without drawing attention to myself.

I clicked the door open as softly as I could. Poking my head in and listening. Nothing. Closing it without a sound, I slowly crept over to our bedroom door. Shoes slipped off and carpet to muffle my footsteps, I found the bedroom door closed and softly placed my ear on it.

I had felt like an invader in my own home, a pervert sneaking into a woman's apartment to spy on her most intimate moments. In a way that wasn't far from the truth. I could hear her through the door. Her soft moans and little cries of pleasure. The sounds were so faint, but they weighed heavily on me.

She was really doing it. This wasn't the slurping and gagging noises of her taking his cock down her throat. Unmistakably these were the noises of her getting fuck. Of my friend railing my wife. Probably from behind, doggy style. His fat greasy hands slapping her ass as he pounded her wet cunt and made her cheeks clap.

The chill inside me had become a cold sweat. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I couldn't believe Claire, my wife, was cheating on me with our friend. Taking his virginity on the bed we slept on together. We're they even using protection? Or like with panties... did maids not use condoms?

Fuck this was bad. It was wrong. I should have been barging in there and screaming at them, but instead I stayed out here. Pushing my ear closer to the door, every soft faint sound I could hear giving me full body shivers.

Things were heating up now. The pace of their fucking getting faster. Harder. Then, screaming while staying quiet, a voice cried out. Asking, no, begging for him to cum inside her. To fill her fertile cunt up with his virile baby batter.

It wasn't Claire's voice though. That wasn't something she would say.

I opened the door and there she was. On our bed with her legs spread wide open. Except there wasn't anybody else here, just us. She'd stripped off her skirt, leaving her thigh highs and undersized crop top. Her frilly maid headband askew. One hand held up her phone to her face, her beautiful line of freckles glowing from the light of her phone.

Her other hand was between her legs. Circling the top of her dripping wet pussy that was leaking all over our sheets. I could see how completely aroused she was. Her inviting pussy slick and opened up. Begging for me to come take it. Her eyes had been staring into the screen, mouth biting her lips as she fingers her clit to the content on her phone.

Porn. That's what the sounds had been. That's why everything had sounded so faint when it was behind the door. She wasn't cheating on me, just getting herself ready for me.

"You kept me waiting baby." She licked her lips watching me at the doorway. Running her two fingers down the wet folds of her pussy, putting in a show for me.

"I'm never doing that again." I threw my clothes off, nearly ripping the buttons off my shirt in the process.

Climbing into bed with her she tossed her phone away, pulling me into her embrace.

"You better not! I was so close to inviting my master in and letting him have his way with me." She was smirking at me. Looking through and into me with those penetrative eyes.

She trailed her fingers down my chest and to my crotch. Teasing my balls a little and then running a single, wet finger up my shaft. I had to steel myself from ruining this moment just at that light touch. I was that hard and pent up.

"Look at how hard you are, baby." She teased. "Does thinking about my master using me as his toy do this to you?"

"I'm your master right now." I told her. Moving in to make out with her, and to finally feel what it was like to fuck her without any protection I'm the way.

Before I could experience either thing she stopped me. Two fingers over my lips and a hand gripping onto my cock.

"My master is my master." She said, putting on an exaggerated cutesy voice. Then slipping into her more natural, sensual and authoritative voice. "But you are my good boy."

She moved her hands from my lips, keeping her eyes locked with mine as she grabbed out a condom from the side table. Tearing it open with her mouth and then moving up to make out with me. Her tongue crashing against mine as her hands expertly pulled the condom over my raging hard on.

Once that was secure she placed her hands on my chest and pushed. Flipping us over so that she was on top of me. Grabbing her shirt from just below her tits and lifting it up. Letting them drop out and bounce right in front of my face. She held them in her hands for me. Squeezing and rubbing them together. Even lifting one of the plump juicy boobs into her mouth and sloppy sucking on it.

"Holy fuck." I said, swallowing hard. "I love this side of you baby, but I don't know how much more of it I can take."

"Fuuck baby I'm just as close as you are." She was grinding herself against my chest. My hard condom covered cock slapping into her back. "But I want to tease this moment out."

"I've been wanting to fuck you all day." The need of it was plain on my voice. I was desperate to be inside her. To fuck her hard and have us cum together.

"I know, I know." She leaned in, pressing her chest into mind and whispering to me." But don't you want to hear what I got up to today?"

My cock twitched. I wanted to fuck her, to make love to her so bad. But... that could wait just a little bit more.

"What happened?" I asked. Running my hands over her ass while she was bent forward.

She bit her lip again, eyes filling with lust. Taking my hands into hers and leaning back up. Rubbing herself into me, slowly and gently.

"The place was filthy." She said the words in a half moan. Both of us right on the edge of cuming. "If anyone needed a maid, it's these guys."

"So there was more than one guy?"

For just a quick moment she stopped, her grip on my hands tightening just a little. She hadn't meant to let that bit of information slip away I guessed. Did she think I was one step closer to realising who her 'masters' were now? Not knowing that I knew this whole time?

"A few of them." She put vaguely. Continuing to grind herself on me. "But only one master was Master."

Would that have been Dorian? He was the most forward of the three. The one who would have offered her the money. Hell, I just knew he would have been the one that demanded she refer to them all as 'Master'.

"What was he like?" I asked. Waiting to see how much information she'd give away.

"He was bigger than you." She said. Arching her back a little to rub it against my cock. Leaving me to wonder about the double meaning of her words. "Not at all attractive, but strangely magnetic..."

Her thought trailed off as she got lost in it. Voice losing its seductive tone and becoming contemplative. She Snapped back with a little shake of her head that I don't think she realised she did.

"But perverted." She rolled the word off her tongue. Letting it sit with me. "You saw my outfit right? The pictures he took of me?"

"You looked amazing." I told her. She leaned down again, getting right up to my ear.

"Those were just the ones I showed you." She giggled maniacally. Pushing herself back up but this time going further back. Letting the head of my cock brush over her slit and then rest against her stomach.

"You took more." I gulped. Taking in the fact that my fat virgin friend might have sexier photos of my wife than I did.

"Lots." She smiled down at me. "He made me strip down and put the outfit on in front of him. Said that he had to be sure it was put on right."

"And...your panties..." I asked. Head spinning with dizzy anxiety.

"He confiscated them. Maids don't wear panties, and he said if he sees me ever wearing them again he would have to spank me!" She was pouting. Acting all cute like she didn't desperately want to be spanked right now.

"So...so he saw..."

"Just my boobs." She interrupted me. "Or my 'Milkers' as master wants me to refer to them as. I made sure he didn't get any photos of anything else while I was dressing up."

She was grinding her pussy against my shaft now. Running her wet lips all over my cock, getting it soaked in her juices without letting it penetrate her. Even with the condom on it felt amazing and made it hard to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Then, when I was dressed, he gave my ass a slap. Told me to get on my knees and start polishing his knob." She was having so much fun teasing me like this. Keeping us both right on the edge and horny out of our minds.

"Fuuuckkk." I moaned out as she rubbed herself on me. "Y-you didn't actually...."

"He was so big, just a little longer than yours but so much thicker." Her eyes were rolling up and she was moaning out fake little uhhh and ahhh. "I told him I would only give him a lick baby, but he tasted so good! His big cock corrupted my mind and sealed my fate as his little cock sucking maid!"

"Fuuck fuckk fuckk...." I couldn't hold it much longer, and neither could she. Both of our breaths getting heavier, our bodies beginning to tremble. "You didn't... you didn't really."

Before I could ask she slipped me inside her. Her pussy squeezing my cock as I pushed deep inside her. She didn't waste any time taking it slow. Riding my cock like it was a hull she was going to tame.

"He used my mouth as a fuck toy baby!" She cried out. "He wouldn't even stop when you called! I had to promise him he could use my cunt raw to get him to stop fucking my throat for long enough to call you back!"

"God fUuck you didn't?"

"He made me cum twice baby!" She was slamming herself into me. Using my cock like an object and fucking herself with it like an animal. "And then a third time, when he came so deep and so hard in me I have to be pregnant!"

"Fuuckk uuhhnngnnnggghh."

"God YES! Fill that condom for me baby!!"

My gargled scream was mixed with her own violent squeal of pleasure. Her pussy clamping down hard around my cuming cock as we climaxed together.

Our sweaty bodies collapsed onto one another. Our rough breathing the only sound in the room. Both of our minds blank, resetting after experiencing what, for me, was the hardest we'd ever cum before.

"That was incredible...." I heaved out between long breaths.

"You were incredible." She kissed my neck. Holding me tightly. "My good boy."

Hearing her say those words stirred feelings inside me. Even after just finishing inside her. Taking my cock out of her I pulled the condom off, Claire taking it from my hands before I could put it away.

"Look at how much you came, thinking about another guy fucking me." She said, holding the used up condom in front of me.

"Y-yeah... but you didn't actually-"

"Fuck my master? Let him ram his thick log into my cunt raw?" She giggled. Playing with the condom in her hands. "No silly. I made you a promise!"

That was a relief. Not that I didn't trust her, but in the heat of the moment it was hard to know what was real and what wasn't.

"He did take those pictures of course. But I'm preeeety sure he didn't get any of my pussy."

"Oh, right." I noted she didn't mention anything about her tits. I wasn't sure how I felt about Dorian having pictures of them.

"He wouldn't share them! Don't worry!" She told me. Noticing my discomfort. "And we really didn't do anything under clothes. Like I promised!"

Nothing under clothes. So she didn't suck his dick then? It was hard to believe, hearing what I'd heard on the phone...but this didn't sound like a lie. Surely she didn't think taking off his clothes counted as a loophole? No one would really think that? Right?

"But I think...for your sake...we should loosen the rules a little." Her freckled face shined with deviant desire. "If you came this much from just talk... imagine how it would feel if I sent you a picture with his hand on my ass. Or on my tits..."

She rubbed her hand on my half limp cock. Getting it excited again, my heart pulsing. With my full attention in her she stuck a finger down the used condom, scooping up my cum on her finger and coating her tongue with it. Slowing drawing it back into her mouth and swallowing, all while she stared right into my soul.

"Or maybe even with his cum all over my face?"

"I....fuck...I don't know."

"Just think about it baby!" She jumped out of the bed. Leaving me with a wanting desire for more. "I'm just going to heat up some leftovers for dinner, want some?"

I watched her walk off to the door. Naked juicy ass swaying side to side. Her glistening red pussy visible through the gap in her thighs. She was so wet it made the side of those thighs shine in the light, and I imagined for just a moment that it wasn't her own fluids but somebody else's. Another man's cum leaking, flowing, out of her used cunt.

"Yeah." I told her. My cock just as hard as it'd been when I walked into the room.

"I'd like that."

12