All Comments on 'My Wife and the Bachelor Party'

by massguy14

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Stag/vixen sharing relationships are the best

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next story. I Wonder what would happen if she gets pregnant not long after one of their experiences. Would they keep it or abort.

Saying that love hearing that they share together and No cuck shit the fact that the husband is willing to share his wife should be applauded not disrespected and the wife would know just how much love he has for her to allow experiences.

To me. they both get the best sexual experiences and also the best sex life for all of the time they are with other men,they have all of those experiences to talk about when they are home just the two of them

Thank you

DARREN

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nice of the cuck to provide the whore for the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been lucky to watch my wife strip for two bachelor parties. She only fucked the groom at one and one of her friends at another. I love that I managed to get one recorded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the stories and Kayla. Can't wait to read of more adventures. Thanks for writing and telling us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would be a fun time. She should have accepted tips!

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

You are definitely living the dream. I have always fantasized about my wife living out this very fantasy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A stripper and a white for free but no tip? How rude

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassguy14@massguy14
A married man in my mid 30's who likes watching his wife be fucked by other men. It is exciting to see her with someone new, and rewarding for me when I take her used, come filled pussy after others have used her for their pleasure.