My Wife and the Cross-Country Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the way Leslie was lying on the table meant that only two of them could approach her. I took charge again.

"Zach, I'm going to need you to make an adjustment for me. Push Leslie back on the table and then you get up with her. Your teammates are being left out in the cold. Let's bring them in."

Zach had just started a slow rhythm with Leslie, but he obediently pulled out anyway. "Sure, Coach," he acknowledged, out of habit as much as anything.

Leslie saw what I was suggesting and so she pulled herself fully onto the table, laying flat on it with her head near one end and her feet near the other. Zach climbed up after her, repositioning himself between her legs again. Fortunately, the table was solid wood and held their weight easily.

The other three boys made their ways to the three sides around Leslie's top half. Randall at her head, Cody at her left, and John at her right. All four of the boys' cocks were aimed squarely at Leslie, but for the moment, she only had eyes for Zach. She looked at his body lustfully as she adjusted her legs around his hips.

I began to remove my own clothes, as Leslie was penetrated by Zach for the second time. Their faces mirrored incredulous rapture, the unlikeliness of their coupling only heightening the pleasure of it. After Zach began to slowly withdraw and thrust, Leslie finally seemed to become aware of the three other cocks near her. She looked at each of them in turn, before looking up at the boys themselves, as if awaiting direction.

John was happy to provide it. He used his own hands to guide Leslie's right hand over his cock, pressing her fingers around his shaft. Leslie's instincts took over, and she squeezed him gently before beginning to pump him. She then looked at Cody on her left, and reached out to grip him, this time without prompting. While Leslie jacked off the boys with both hands, she used her legs to guide Zach further into her innermost center.

Only Randall was left. He stepped forward so that his cock now aligned directly over Leslie's innocent-looking face. Unfortunately for him, the angle was bad, and unless he physically climbed over Leslie's head, he wouldn't be able to get more than the tip of his cock in her mouth.

I was masturbating freely by this point, but I didn't want to leave one of my runners out of this insane experience.

"Randall," I whispered, catching his attention. "Take her shirt off and then scoot her head off the edge of the table. Then you can support her with your hands like this" I mimed my suggested motion.

Randall got the idea and reached for the bottom of Leslie's shirt, avoiding her arms that were still working John and Cody. He began to pull, causing Leslie to briefly let go of the two cocks as she set up, allowing her shirt to be removed. Her sports bra was left behind, but Randall quickly removed that too. Leslie's perky breasts were now on full display.

As his final act, Randall then reached underneath Leslie's armpits and pulled her towards him gently. This interrupted her flow with Zach, but he simply readjusted without complaint. Leslie's head was now hanging slightly over the end of the table, her mouth accessible at last.

Randall stepped forward, letting his cock press against Leslie's lips. I'm sure Leslie's view was less than favorable, staring at the underside of Randall's cock like she was, but she was too deep in her lust to care. She just saw another man to please. And please she did, running her tongue over Randall's head before taking his tip into her mouth. Zach was already back into his rhythm against her pussy, and soon the other two boys had placed their cocks back into the grip of her hands.

My young and innocent-looking wife was now taking four cocks at once. In my wildest fantasies, I would never have dreamed it. Much less that I would have supported it. The boys towered over her small body, but she managed them all regardless. Zach, being the first new man to experience her pussy in years; Cody and John, pleasured by her delicate yet firm touch; and Randall, having his cock sucked by his coach's sweet little wife.

I knew there was no way Leslie could focus on all of them at once, but I think the sheer eroticism of having four hot young men pleasure themselves on her sent her brain into overdrive regardless. Rather than being overwhelmed though, she submitted fully to her ecstasy, operating on instinct alone.

The boys began to run their hands over my wife, exploring every inch of her body. I suspected they had all fantasized about Leslie, and now they made those desires a reality. Four pairs of hands caressed her full breasts, her flat stomach, her round hips, and her shapely legs. I imagine the sensation was unlike anything other Leslie had experienced before, and I could see her body become increasingly sensitized to all the contact.

The boys appeared equally enthralled, alternating between focusing on Leslie's body and what she was doing to them in turn. Zach seemed to have the best of it, moaning Leslie's name repeatedly as he thrust into her. I could tell he wouldn't last much longer.

But Leslie beat him to it. Her body began to constrict on itself, forcing her to release all of the boys—except the one inside her. She stared into Zach's eyes as they quickly approached their climaxes. College boy and mature wife united in carnal ecstasy.

Zach continued to moan her name right to the end. Reaching his threshold, Zach withdrew from Leslie with a jolt, his cock beginning to spew white steams over her body. The first burst landed over her breasts, subsequent bursts covering her stomach and pelvic area. Leslie had just managed to cross her own threshold, her body writhing as Zach splattered her with his seed.

Once Zach was finally spent, all of us were silent, taking in the moment. Seeing my wife covered in another man's sperm was almost too much for me to handle. The fact that it was one of my runner's sperm only heightened the absurd eroticism. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that Leslie and Zach would have kissed, much less fucked. And I had enjoyed the hell out of it.

Zach stared down at Leslie like he only now realized what he'd done. "Holy fuck," he whispered, his cum glistening on Leslie's body. He spoke for us all.

But just because Zach was done, didn't mean the situation was over. There were still three hard cocks remaining, not including mine. I didn't think Leslie was done either; she'd orgasmed once, yes, but I knew that she was capable of multiple rounds... and this was far from a normal encounter.

Zach climbed down off the table, leaving Leslie alone on it. Cody began to move towards Leslie's feet, no doubt eager to replace Zach's spot, but I stopped him.

"Cody, wait. Let's give Leslie a break from that position," I directed. "Leslie, why don't you let Cody lie down instead... and then you can climb on top of him?"

Leslie looked at me and nodded obediently. She was breathless, but clearly still fired up. As she pushed herself off the table, Zach's globs of cum slid downward on her body. As hot as the visual was, I decided to help her clean off—grabbing a nearby washcloth—while Cody took his position on the table. As I wiped my wife down, we exchanged another glance, reassuring each other silently that we were still game.

Once Leslie was clean, she turned to face Cody, his erection now towering upwards into the air. With a quick move, she climbed back onto the table and straddled the naked young man. Gripping his cock with her hand, she centered over him and lowered herself down, taking his whole length at once. She moaned with satisfaction as Cody stretched her cavity. For his part, Cody watched mesmerized as he disappeared into her. "Oh, fuck, Ms. Leslie," he whispered.

"Her pussy feels amazing, doesn't it, Cody?" I asked, equally enthralled.

"Yes, Coach. Amazing," Cody echoed, too focused on my wife to say more.

Leslie had squatted over Cody with her feet on the table, giving her perfect leverage to move up and down along his shaft... and she now began to do so. Rising slowly until just the edge of Cody's head was visible, then back down again. Her juices coated his shaft in no time, her musk filling the air. Cody reached for her breasts and began to play with them. Leslie placed her own hands on Cody's muscled torso for extra support.

By this time, Zach had made his way over to me, content to watch the scene passively as he recovered from his exertions. John and Randall had simply watched too as Leslie began to ride Cody... but now they wanted back in. They walked on either side of the table towards Cody's head so that their cocks aimed towards Leslie.

Despite her focus on Cody, Leslie took note of the new arrivals and shifted her knees down to the table, freeing her arms from supporting her weight. She took John and Randall in her hands and began to pump them, all the while keeping Cody inside her.

Unfortunately, this new position meant she couldn't ride Cody directly anymore, but he was more than willing to thrust upwards against her instead. He gripped her wide hips for leverage and began sliding his cock between her lips, fucking her from below. Her breasts bounced freely in response to the motion... and it wasn't long before John and Randall began fondling them, teasing her nipples with their fingers.

Quickly overcome with lust again, Leslie turned towards John and took his cock in her mouth. Still pumping both him and Randall, she ran her tongue over John's sensitive head before taking him between her lips. She sucked vigorously on him for several seconds before turning to Randall and repeating the same motion. All the while, Cody continued to penetrate her from underneath. I don't know how Leslie managed them all at once, but she was doing a fantastic job of it.

The foursome's intensity began to increase; their sounds of pleasure along with it. Leslie openly moaned onto the boys' cocks as she sucked them, their ragged breaths punctuating the air. Cody was breathing heavily as he tried to push himself further and further inside Leslie; it was like he was trying to hit her ovaries from willpower alone. It wasn't long before he had pushed himself over the edge—"oh fuckkkkk!"—shooting his hips forcefully against Leslie's. Unlike Zach, Cody apparently didn't have the willpower to pull out first. I could see sperm begin to leak from Leslie around his cock, but most of it had been sent deep inside her.

Seeing my wife inseminated in front of my eyes was too much for me. I came, not bothering to avoid making my own mess on the floor.

"Oh shit," Cody gasped, realizing what he'd done. "Sorry, Ms. Leslie."

Leslie looked down and saw Cody's sperm emerging from her body. "It's okay, Cody. I'm on birth control."

"Oh. Good." Cody responded dumbly. He sat up on his elbows, clearly trying to get out from underneath my wife.

Leslie had continued pleasuring Randall and John even as Cody climaxed, but she now released them and pulled herself off Cody's rapidly-diminishing manhood. Once she'd dismounted, Cody slid off the table and joined Zach and me on the sidelines. Now only John and Cody were left.

Even through my post-climax haze, I knew my job wasn't done. I had more coaching to do.

"Leslie, why don't you lay facedown on the corner of the table there? Give yourself a break." She did so obediently. "John, you're been patient this whole time, settling for some hand action. Why don't you step behind her and fold her legs up against her?"

John moved in and grabbed her ankles from behind. He gently flipped them up and over so that her heels were now bent over her thighs.

"Perfect," I said. "But pull her back towards you so she's hanging off the table a bit." John saw what I was getting at and followed through. He now had enough room to step between her legs, pushing his cock against her center. Leslie was now thoroughly lubricated by both her own juices and Cody's semen, and John slipped in easily. I might have been grossed out by sloppy seconds, but John showed no such hesitation. He slid himself all the way up to the hilt.

"God damn, Ms. Leslie. Coach was right. You do have an amazing pussy," John said appreciatively.

"Mmmm," Leslie moaned softly, still buried deep within her lust.

John noticed I was staring at him intently and misunderstood my expression. "No offense, Coach. It's just Ms. Leslie has no business being this good at fucking. She's got that whole innocent cheerleader vibe, but damn, she can take a cock."

"Or four," I pointed out. "And no offense taken." If anything, John's commentary just got me heated again.

John returned his attention to my wife. He slowly withdrew before burying himself again, savoring the moment. He kept his pressure against Leslie's heels, emphasizing the submissiveness of her current position. She may have been his senior age-wise, but John was absolutely in control.

Randall wasn't done yet either, of course. As John savored Leslie's pussy, Randall approached Leslie's head, his cock aimed towards her face. Leslie saw the offered gift and reached for it with her left hand. I noticed her wedding band was still on, which made it even hotter when she began to masturbate the young man. She stared at his cock hungrily, completely consumed by her need for dick. I'd never seen Leslie so uninhibited.

She began sucking on Randall in earnest, first focusing on his head, but then taking more and more of him down her throat. A wife as sweet and sincere as Leslie should not have been able to make the deep-throating sounds that now came from her mouth. Randall watched her gobble him with lustful awe.

By this time, John had shifted his weight over Leslie's hips and was thrusting into her with abandon. He couldn't take his eyes off her ass—her full cheeks rippled freely against his momentum. Zach, Cody, and I watched open-mouthed at the sight of Leslie being powerfully spit-roasted like this.

"Fuck, Ms. Leslie, you're gonna make me cum!" John grunted as he gave a few last thrusts forward. Like Cody, he made no attempt to pull out, and he gasped for several seconds as he flooded my wife with sperm for the second time that evening. Finally emptied, he half-fell backwards, releasing Leslie's legs at last.

Leslie had kept right on deep throating Randall through all of this, but Randall stopped her now. He wasn't going to be left out.

Without saying a word, he directed Leslie to flip onto her back and push herself further onto the table again. Leslie cooperated, still hungry for pleasure herself. Once she was in position, Randall climbed up with her, recreating the same missionary position Zach had been in earlier. Randall's patience and stamina had paid off. He was about to enter her pussy at last.

But he paused at the pivotal moment. "Ms. Leslie, I just want you to know that I'll never forget this. You're the hottest woman I've ever met. I never imagined that I..."

Leslie placed a hand against Randall's chest, interrupting him. "Randall, shut up and fuck me."

Randall shut up.

He pushed forward again, and like John, penetrated her easily. I saw Leslie's face tighten in satisfaction—her pleasure train had paused once John had finished, but now it was back on track. She wrapped her arms around Randall, pulling him tightly against her as Randall rocked his hips against hers. The contrast of Randall's tall, muscular body against my wife's small, gentle stature was undeniably erotic.

They began to kiss hungrily, sounds of pleasure escaping both their mouths. As hot as Leslie with four men had been, her fucking one-on-one was just as hot in its own way. It was more intimate, and I could keep up more closely with how the two pleased each other. I saw Leslie's legs guide Randall into a stimulating rhythm, Randall staring down at her face as it contorted in pleasure, his own face full of unbelieving bliss. The smell of their sex permeated the air.

But I suspected Randall was progressing too quickly. Leslie may have been plenty hot, but she'd not had enough consistency to finish her journey. Being the thoughtful husband I was, I decided to lend a hand. I turned to the boys standing with me.

"I think Leslie might need some help on this one. I know you guys are tired, but we're a team. Nobody gets left behind," I saw their confused glances. "Don't worry, you won't need to do much. Just follow my lead."

The boys nodded and followed me over to the table. We all spread around Leslie's upper half, her barely noticing our arrival.

I reached out and gently laid my hands on Leslie's shoulders. After I nodded to the boys, they followed suit, touching whatever part of Leslie they could reach. I ran my fingers over Leslie's skin, moving along her collarbone. I used light pressure, just enough to stimulate. The three other boys did the same over her arms and chest. The effect on Leslie was immediate; she began to writhe under all the attention, all the while Randall continued to pleasure her with his cock.

In that moment, my wife was gone, completely subsumed to the whole-body pleasure she was now receiving. We all watched as her body began to tense, overwhelmed by all the sensations. Her breathing became sharp and ragged.

"Almost there, boys," I whispered.

Leslie let out an extended moan of pure ecstasy, right before she seemed to pull into herself—every muscle firing at once. She stayed contracted for a full moment before at last she gasped and fell flatly against the table again.

"Oh fuck," Randall gasped. He thrust a few more times, and then his own orgasm hit. He pressed to the hilt and for a third time, flooded Leslie's pussy with sperm. After several seconds, he too then fell backwards, pulling out of Leslie.

For a moment, all of us just stood there silently, coming back to ourselves.

"Well, that was the best championship celebration I've ever been part of," John said flatly.

The rest of us were too dazed to do more than smile weakly.

Leslie slowly sat up and put a hand between her thighs. Sperm trickled from inside her onto her fingers—she brought it towards her face and stared in wonder.

"I bet you never imagined you'd have all of these guys' cum in you at once, huh?" I offered, equally mystified.

In response, Leslie wiped her hand against her abdomen and shook her head slowly. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Ms. Leslie, you were amazing. I'll never forget this evening," Randall said. He then faced me awkwardly "Coach... I don't know what to say... Just thank you. You really are a lucky man."

The other boys murmured in agreement.

"You're all welcome. When you all came over, none of us expected this..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words. "But I think Leslie and I enjoyed it as much as you all did. What a way to end the season."

I looked at Leslie, who nodded back. She jumped down off the table and walked to me, pulling herself underneath my arm. I could tell she needed some alone time with me.

"But I think it's time for you all to go back to your hotel. Leslie and I need to rest. I trust you all to keep this between us? I don't want your other teammates feeling left out and causing bad blood."

"Of course, Coach," Zach agreed. "We'll keep quiet."

"Good. Now, get dressed and set up your rides. Ms. Leslie and I will hop in the shower. Feel free to make yourselves at home in the meantime. Just close the door behind you when you leave."

"Yes, Coach!"

**

An hour later, Leslie and I were alone and in bed.

"Well, that's definitely not how I expected tonight to go," I said, still awestruck.

"Me either," Leslie agreed. She hesitated for a moment and then asked, "You don't regret it?"

"Not in the slightest," I said honestly. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. What about you? Do you regret it?"

"I think I might regret it in the morning after my soreness sets in," Leslie grimaced. "But no. That was the craziest thing I've done in my life... in a good way. I can't believe you're okay with everything, but I love you that much more for it. You'll tell me if you do start having regrets?"