My Wife and the Dirty Old Men

Story Info
Wife ravaged by two old men.
1.5k words
3.35
85k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been having a few financial problems, so she took a part time job as a caregiver or two elderly gentlemen. Max and Joe were born shortly after world war two and came to this country from Germany to work as machinist in a cigarette manufacturing facility. Now retired, they live together in a comfortable home in North Carolina. They do pretty well for their age, but have trouble getting around and taking care of the house. Max is now a portly fellow, bald with a well trimmed beard. Joe is slender with short hair and clean shaven.

My wife is a black lady, now 49 years old. She is full figured, but not fat by any means. She has religious principles, but even for her age is one of the sexiest women you will ever see. I am your basic average white guy, 55 years old. Often wonder why she married me, but I love her very much and am glad she did.

She goes to their house every other day to do cleaning, run errands and that sort of thing. It's only for about six hours in the evening, but that little bit of money helps out. I am happy to drive her over, its only about ten miles. And it gives me a little time of my own. She found a couple of plain white uniforms to wear, similar to what nurses use. She looks really hot in them must say, with her smooth brown skin.

She looked especially good on this night as I was dropping her off. Her not quite shoulder length straight hair was really beautiful that night. She got out of the car after we said our goodbyes, and I told her that I would miss her very much. Which I always did. She went up the walk, knocked on the door and disappeared inside. I drove back to our home to straighten up some while she was gone.

The men were always polite to her, in a way. But stern and sometimes short tempered. They liked to have things the way they wanted and were not afraid to let her know that. On this particular night, she went about her business as she always did. Seeing what needed to be done first, and then going from there. They were sitting in the living room watching TV, and having drinks. They were both prolific drinkers and my wife often commented on how much they could put away. She also knew that the more they drink, the bigger asses they would be. Sometimes when they were really drunk they would start talking about their German heritage and she could tell they thought of her as just a black cleaning woman.

After about an hour or so, she notice they had gone upstairs while she was working in the kitchen. She didn't think anything about it and went on about her work. Shortly afterwards she heard Max's loud drunken voice call her from the upstairs bathroom. She stopped what she was doing, wiped her hands and went up to see what he wanted. As she got to the half open door, she pushed it open to see Max standing there in his bathrobe. She could not help but see he had a very hard erection ,but tried not to stare. He didn't say anything, but was pointing at the tub like maybe it wasn't clean or something. She stepped inside to see what the problem was, when Joe who was behind the door closed it and quickly locked it with one of those old fashioned skeleton keys. He was also wearing a robe, but his was untied allow his erection to stick straight out.

The two old men had been plotting this for sometime and now were putting their plan into action. They had ordered some Viagra online and taken it about an hour ago. Joe put the key to the door under some towels in the linen closet, and my wife was now trapped. She was standing between the two men with her back to the sink. They both moved closer and began touching her. She tried to resist, but was in very close quarters with two men and no way out. They started tell her to come now and behave her self as they ran their hands all over her. It was a stand alone old time house, not isolated but too far away for anyone to hear her scream.

The men, knowing they were in control took their time and were ready to enjoy wife's body to the fullest. Her uniform had a zipper down the front that they pulled down and started reaching in and grabbing her breasts. They pulled her uniform down around her shoulders and her bra straps came down with it. they were grabbing and squeezing her c cup boobs until her bra was half on and half off. They quickly pulled it on off leaving her topless. They made her sit down on top of the toilet and move close on both sides. There penis's were only about a foot from her face, when Max opened his robe and pressed it into her mouth. She didn't want to, but had no real choice but give him what he wanted. he put his hand on the back of her head and penetrated her mouth. Joe, who was watching with great excitement told her to suck him good and put her hand on his own cock. After Max had his service it was his turn, he stepped in front of her and with a hand on each side of her head began humping her mouth. He would pull the head out and stick the base of his dick all the way up to her face so she could lick his balls. Which Max took great joy in watching.

After both men had received the oral they wanted they stood her up and told her to finish stripping off her clothes. She started to cry a little as she stepped out of the uniform and stood there in her plain white panties. Joe took out a jar of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet and sit on the sink top. Both men were running there hand all over my wife's near naked body and saying filthy thing to her Max pulled her panties down enough to reveal her. She was not neatly trimmed but had some hair, because I liked the way it looked myself . He put his in it and searched for her opening, rubbing up and down. She was trying not to get excited, but this man rubbing her, was having an effect. As he found her clitoris he began to focus on it, then stick a finger into her vagina. Joe opened the jar and began to lubricated himself as max was playing with her pussy, telling her how much she liked it. She was standing with her but against the sink top and both hands behind her on the counter top, while Max hand was getting her damp. She started to moan a little bit, even though he didn't want to. Max seeing his effect and feeling her wetness start to work a bit faster. she was now clearly ready to have an orgasm, when he stopped. He said, "oh no! not so fast."

Joe put his hand on her hip and turned her towards the tub and Max. With her brown but in front of him, and his cock covered with grease he went inside of her. About half way on the first push, the lube and her wetness helped. "Oh" She cried out, partly from pain and partly from the pleasure it gave her. He took her by the hips and pumped two or three times before being balls deep inside her. Max was standing in front of her and pulling on his own cock. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her down to ridged member. Joe was now buried in my wife from behind while she was bent over giving Max head. Each trust from Joe pushed her mouth up or down Maxes cock. After a few minutes Max wanted his turn. He sat down on the toilet and pulled her to him.

Facing away from him, she took his cock in her hand and guided it in as she down on him. He grabbed her boobs with both hands from behind as she rode his cock. Joe moved in front to get some more of her sweet mouth. She was now fully horny and riding and sucking both men to satisfy her self. She began to bounce on Max's dick so she could get the relief she so badly needed, all the while keeping Joe's member in her mouth. When she came both men laughed and told her what a dirty bitch she was. they stood her up and made her sit back down to finished both of them off in turn. Each man pumping her mouth until they came and she swallowed it. When they finished they told her to go. No shower, no nothing. I picked her up as I usually did and we drove home.