My Wife and the Japanese Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said normally they don't use them because they're bright and tend to blind the dancer. I told him that I was hoping to limit Ava's view of the large audience so that she might not get so nervous and they also might prevent her from seeing who was in the back rows. So he said that once dancer number four left the stage, he would turn them on.

Right in the middle of when I was talking to the club manager a guy came up and interrupted us and asked the manager if there was a girl dancing by the name of Ava tonight. The manager just looked at me and did not know if he were to admit it or not because I had told him it is a secret. So then the guy asked again is there a Filipina girl named Ava dancing tonight? Then again the manager looked at me and then looked back at the guy and said yes there is a Filipina dancing tonight but I don't know her name. The guy looked very ecstatic about it and immediately went back and told his friends and they high-fived each other. It was like they all knew each other all of a sudden. I don't think they did, but I think they were all there for the same reason, to see Ava.

As I was talking with the manager and discussing the light situation a few more groups of guys came in. There again, all servicemen. Now the club was packed and most of the guys were American military. There were now 30 to 40 guys in the club. The first three rows were completely full and everyone was watching the show as girl number four was on stage dancing and doing her show. She was Japanese and she danced for two songs and then came out with a camera and was going around the stage letting guys take pictures with her.

The music was loud and most guys were drinking. I was so nervous at this point because Ava was next. I figured that she was getting nervous too and I had hoped that she didn't get too drunk. I was also wondered what she was wearing but I couldn't until she came out. The Japanese girl finished her routine and everyone clapped as she left the stage.

So this was it. We had finally arrived at the time when it was Ava's turn. I couldn't wait to see how she looked and how she was dressed and IF she would even come out. An upbeat faster song came on and the manager turned on the white lights that shined down onto the circle part of the stage. I didn't realize how dim the stage was before this but now the stage was very clear and bright.

After about 30 seconds Ava finally came out. As she came out, she immediately faced the back wall and started dancing. The crowd of guys reacted with some hooting and hollering. It was obvious that this was not a Colombian girl and not a Japanese girl because of her golden brown skin tone. The guys in the audience reacted like this is the girl they were waiting to see. The time had finally come. She was actually now on the stage.

The music was loud but I do believe that Ava could hear the crowd over the music even if she did not see the crowd yet. She danced in one spot near the back wall just kind of shaking her ass to the music. She was devastatingly sexy. She wore black high heels, black thigh-high stockings, and a very sheer blue summer dress that had spaghetti straps and came down just below her butt. Her legs looked so long and you could see her golden brown skin above the thigh high stockings but below the dress. You could make out her black panties and bra through the sheer dress. She was wearing a Mardi Gras mask that covered her eyes, nose, and cheekbones.

As she danced facing away from the crowd her long black hair hung down to the top of her butt. The music thumped loudly but I could hear the excitement in the room. It was as if they had all just seen a celebrity. Though she had a mask on it seemed obvious to me that it was Ava -the girl from the gym and the girl that worked the Air Force Base store.

Over the next minute Ava continued to just face the wall and dance until finally she turned around and faced the crowd of guys. It was obvious that she had never done this before and that she was very nervous. As the song progressed she started dancing back and forth across the back of the T-shaped stage. She only danced down to the circle part of the stage one time and when she did, the white lights from above lit her up. You could see every color of her hair and skin as well as see her bra and panties through her dress. All eyes were riveted on her in her sexy outfit. It appeared she was getting over her first nerves. The song came to an end as she danced off the stage. If this is all that had happened, I would have been very satisfied already. But it wasn't.

A slow song started and the room hushed up except for the music. Was she going to come out or not? To me this was the do-or-die moment. Would she come out and strip in front of everyone?

I was quite surprised when one of the dancers brought out a small chair and placed it in the center of the circle stage and then walked off. Why the chair? After about 15 seconds Ava came out the same way she had left wearing the same outfit. She danced very slowly and deliberately across the T, down the T to the circle stage and danced around the chair a little bit.

She didn't waste too much time as she slowly reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She then pulled her bra out of the top of the front of her dress. Her firm small breasts with long nipples were easy to see through the semi see-through dress. She danced around for a few seconds like that and then turned away from the audience and slowly bent over and took off her underwear from under her dress.

Now all she had on was her dress, stockings, high heels, and mask. The white lights shone through her dress a little bit. I was so curious to see what she was going to do next. What was the chair for? She obviously had something planned.

She sat down facing the crowd and reached down to slip off her heels. Then she lifted up her dress high enough to reach the top of her thigh-high stockings. As she lifted her knee to roll the stocking down she flashed a little of her bush for the first time. She removed the first stocking and then did the same for the second stocking. Then she put her heels back on.

The only thing left for her to take off at this point was her dress and as she sat there on the small chair contemplating her next move the audience began to clap in unison cheering her on because they knew the only thing left was her dress. I don't think she completely thought her stripping process through because as she started to raise her dress over her head her mask came with it. Just as she lowered her arms she realized that the mask was not on her face anymore. She immediately put her head down in her lap in an effort to hide her face and put the mask back on but it was definitely too late. Her face had been exposed to the crowd and it was obvious that it was Ava from the Base store and the gym. She put the mask back on and turned back toward the audience and tried to regain her composure.

She looked fantastic sitting there completely naked in high heels. Her body was toned and tight. Her legs were long and golden brown. Her hair was black and flowing. Her face was beautiful and exotic looking with big brown eyes looking through her mask. She had her legs together and her hands on her knees and was kind of rocking to the music. She did that for about 15 seconds and then with one quick move opened her legs with her hands on her knees exposing her pussy to the audience for the first time.

She sat there in the middle of the circle stage about six feet in front of the first row of the audience naked except for her heels and mask. Her legs were wide open but it was not easy to see her pussy because she was sitting up with her back straight and her hands were on her knees. Her head blocked the white lights and cast a shadow on her pussy. You could see the small patch of hair on her pussy and her completely shaved vagina which was in the shadow. It was fantastic.

She just sat there like she was frozen. I noticed guys from the left and the right part of the stage actually stood up from their chairs and tried to move towards the center of the stage so they could see between her legs. All eyes in the room were fixated on her. All of the sudden the circle stage started to slowly rotate. I looked back at the manager and he gave me the thumbs up as if to say he started turning the stage. Ava didn't move for the rest of the song which was about two minutes.

She just sat there on the chair in the center of the stage naked sitting up with her back straight, her hands on her knees, her heels on the floor, and her legs wide open. The stage slowly rotated two complete times which gave every guy in the room a clear view of her. As the song ended, she stood up and walked off the stage carrying the small chair. The audience gave a roaring applause and then started clapping in unison again.

Up to this point Ava's experience was typical of a stripper you might see in the United States. A girl dances around and then strips off all her clothes letting everyone see her naked. But what Ava was going to have to do next was anything but typical in the United States. I was so curious to know how it was going to go.

From the way the audience reacted to her stripping I thought that this might really get crazy. I don't think the audience knew if that was the end of her performance or not. They knew the routines and differences of the Colombian and Japanese dancers but Ava was not Colombian nor Japanese but she did dance in the Colombian rotation of girls. So what was going to happen next?

The music played for a minute while there was no one on stage. The audience was talking among themselves about what they had just seen. The manager had turned off the white lights on the stage and then Ava came out from behind the stage holding a small basket and wearing her blue dress again. You could see that she had not put on her underwear or bra. The audience immediately cheered and Ava just smiled and shook her head as she approached the man sitting at the very left side of the stage. She got on her knees so that she could be down at his level and she said give me your hands.

The guy put up his hands and she washed them. Then she went to the next guy and did the same thing. As she got to the third guy I noticed most of the guys in the second row pushed their way up to the front row. As that happened other guys in the back and in the other rows saw the other guys move up to the stage and they also started to try and squeeze their way toward the stage. Next thing I knew most of the guys in the club were squeezed in around the stage and instead of sitting, most everyone was standing. It actually took Ava 3 songs to wash everyone's hands and then she walked off the stage carrying the basket.

She came back out after a minute and was completely naked except for her heels and mask and she was carrying a tall glass which appeared to be filled with water. She then walked over to the far left side of the stage and sat down near the edge of the stage in front of the first guy. She placed her feet on either side of the man resting her heels on the bar which was slightly lower than the stage and then took the glass of water and poured a little bit of it on her pussy.

She then laid back with her hands over her head and then opened her legs about half-way. At first the guy just stared directly at her pussy in front of him. Then he reached up and pushed her legs apart until they were completely spread apart. He reached up and stroked the inside of her thighs and seem to just be polite. He gently touched her pussy and rubbed it a little bit.

The guy to his right watched and there were two or three guys behind watching as well. After a little while Ava got up and moved to the next guy. She sat down in front of him again in the same fashion as the first, poured a little water on herself, laid back, put her hands over her head and let her legs fall open.

I watched as she was doing this and noticed how this would be so much better if it were brighter. I turned around and motioned to the manager who was watching the show to turn on the stage lights. He saw me and gave me the "good idea" gesture and turned them on.

The entire scene changed when he turned on the lights because Ava's body lit up completely. It was now bright enough to see because Ava was basically laying directly under white lights. You could clearly see every little detail and color of her skin and her completely shaved vagina. This all happened at the same time the second guy reached up and went directly for her pussy. It looked like he didn't want to waste any time.

He put his fingers directly into her and you could see her arch her back as if it might have been slightly painful. He continued to move them in and out for the entire time. When she sat up, she actually had to pull the man's hand back and his fingers out of her so that she could move to the next guy.

I thought to myself at this point this is going to take a long time because there are a lot of guys pushed up against the stage wanting to take their turn. I realized that as she was getting fingered from one guy there was two or three guys on each side watching and also guys behind watching. So probably ten guys were watching one guy finger her and waiting for their turn.

The third guy did something different that the first two did not do. As Ava laid back in front of him spreading her legs, he picked up her left foot and gave it to his partner on his right and then took her right foot and gave it to his partner on his left having them hold her feet high in the air while spreading her open. He then reached up with both hands and spread her pussy lips wide open and just held it open.

What a sight! There was a guy spreading the lips of my wife's vagina as wide open as they would go with two guys holding up her feet while everyone in the club watched. It was so bright and so pink. You could actually see her squeeze and release and squeeze and release the inside of her vagina. She just laid there with her hands over her head staring at the ceiling.

After some time she motioned to have her legs down and then she moved to the next guy and this must have been a great idea because most of the rest of the guys did the same thing with her feet having the guys on either side hold her feet up as they took their turn. Some guys fingered her deep and some guys tried to get real close with their nose. The most popular thing they did to her was to finger her deep and then spread her lips open and hold them open until she made them stop.

One guy actually asked her to get down on her knees in a doggie style position with her butt toward him and then he fingered her like that. She did use the water on herself before every guy fingered her. I wish this would have taken place in today's era where everyone has a cell phone and there could be some video footage of it but back in the 90s it was not really possible to sneak a video camera into a club.

I couldn't believe how long it took for her to finish getting fingered. It only took the Colombian girl two songs to get fingered by all the guys that wanted to. Ava was now on her 6th song and she still wasn't to the right side of the stage. There was still a few guys left. By the time she made it to the last guy she was sweating and she looked like she had had enough. She then stood up and walked off stage everyone gave her a standing ovation for a long time.

The manager came out on stage with a microphone and tried to calm everyone down.

He said, "I don't think we've ever had as much audience participation as we just did for Ava. I guess you guys really liked her. Well, now who wants to get up on stage here in front of everyone and fuck her?"

I don't know how many guys raised their hand but it was quite a few. The manager brought out a dice and all of the guys who raised their hand rolled dice against the other until there was a winner. The winner had turned out to be from one of the first groups of guys to arrive that evening. He was a 30-ish white guy who was clearly in the Air Force. He seemed very happy to be the winner. He got up on stage took off all his clothes and sat there in the middle of the stage naked covering up his stuff.

Ava walked out from the back in her heels and mask and went over and sat next to him. She laid him down and then reached down and grab his dick and began to swing it back and forth in an attempt to make it hard. After a little while it finally got hard enough that she could put the condom on him.

She then straddled him and sat on his dick and started to ride him while she was on her knees. She was leaned forward over him and her hair was brushing his chest as they were face to face. At one point he pulled her down and squeezed her tits against him. They stayed in that position for only about two minutes as the stage rotated. As they were facing away from the audience, you could see actual penetration.

Ava then got up and laid down on her back with her head on the far side of the circle and her feet pointed at the audience. It looked to me like she was trying to get as far away from the audience as possible. The guy on stage went over and got between her legs and started fucking her in a missionary position with her legs in the air. The manager went and turned on the stage rotation again. She wasn't going to be able to get away from the audience this time. The stage rotated slowly and Ava's head was at the edge of the circle so as her head got over on the side of the audience, it was right on the edge of the front row. Her face was basically right under the guys in the front row and they were looking straight down at her face as she was getting fucked. It was crazy to watch as her face passed closely to each guy in the front row.

At different times the guy really started pounding on her and really letting her have it in that missionary position. After the stage rotated around about two times like that the man stopped and motioned her to get up on her knees. He then proceeded to fuck her in a doggy style position. She was on her hands and knees with her legs open. After that he pulled her towards him and he laid back until she was in a sitting position on him facing away from him. She put her feet on the floor and leaned back a little bit. Her legs were open and the stage was rotating around and you could clearly see his dick going in and out of her from under her and her tits were bouncing.

He continued to pound up at her until he was going to orgasm. I thought she would have jumped off him at that point and let him finish himself but that is not what she did. She took control of the situation and right at the point when he was going to cum, she went from leaning backward to leaning forward and put her hands on his ankles never taking his dick out and continued to hold his dick as deep into her as she could. As he was cumming she just held him deep. After he was finished she was still on top of him in control. She started to slowly rise up and down on his dick slowly bringing it in and out of her pussy. She did that for a few times and then finally stood up talk a bow and walked off the stage.

The guys in the audience looked like they were in shock. There was a silent pause before a roaring applause. This was probably something they would never forget. A night to remember forever.

After Ava was off the stage about half of the guys in the club got up to leave. They had seen what they came to see. Or at least that's what I thought until I overheard some of them saying that they were going to call their friends to get over there as fast as they could for her next rotation.

I hadn't really thought about it until then but she was supposed to work all night until the club closed. She would have to do this all over again and depending on time maybe even a third time.