My Wife and the Japanese Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without trying to drag this story out too long I will summarize the rest of the night. I stayed and watched as the Japanese girl number six, two and four did their routine in each one took about 20 minutes. Colombian girl number one and three took about 30 to 40 minutes each because of the fingering and sex but there was definitely not the audience participation as when Ava was on stage. After the Japanese dancer number four completed her routine it was Ava's turn again.

By this time the bar was packed again and half of the audience look like they were new and quite excited. This time Ava came out in a short pleated skirt, stockings with black heels again and a white button-up shirt. She looked a lot less nervous and danced pretty well her first song. She brought the chair out again for her second song in repeated the same thing she did the first set. Everything else that happened this rotation was pretty much the same as the first rotation.

Everybody in the club gathered to the front of the stage to get their chance to finger her. She was a real trooper. This rotation I counted the number of songs that went by as she was getting fingered and it was eight songs. If each guy fingered her for 30 seconds and it took her 30 seconds to move between the guys and each song was five minutes long then she would have been fingered by about 40 guys which looked to me to be about right. I didn't count them specifically but it looked like 30 or 40 guys.

On the second rotation there were also many hands raised to fuck her. This time the winner was an older guy. He was probably in his 40's and maybe even 50's. He was slightly overweight and chunky with pale skin and not a handsome guy at all. I found this to be incredible luck for him because I know my wife is attracted to handsome strong slender young guys. She would never in a million years give this guy the opportunity and yet here he was going to fuck her.

She walked out from the back wearing nothing but her heels and her mask. The guy was laying on the stage waiting and he was already hard. She squatted down and put the condom on him and then went back to the back side of the circle and laid down on her back and spread her legs. She motioned to him to come over and he did.

I tried to imagine how he was feeling. Here he was an older, overweight, not handsome guy approaching a beautiful, sexy, tanned girl who was half his age and laying there with her legs spread open waiting for him to put his dick in and fuck her. Well, he did. He thrust himself into her for about a minute and then he was done. That was the end of him. She got up, took a bow and walked off the stage for the last time.

As it was about an hour before closing time I knew she would not have to get on stage any more. I went and talked with the manager and asked him what he thought about the night. He told me that he had never seen an audience participate with so much enthusiasm and they had not had a crowd that large in years. He said that anytime she wants to come back, if she ever wants to come back to do it again, just give him a call. I told him this was a one-time thing and don't think that it will ever happen again. He said that he was just as excited as anyone else to see her naked on the stage and overwhelmed when she was laying on the stage spread open under the white lights.

Ava stayed at the back until the club was closed. When she finally came out she went to go straight for the exit door and as she passed by the manager he thanked her for coming and that she was incredible.

We left the club and walked over and got into our car. We both just sat there contemplating everything that had just happened. I didn't know how Ava was going to react to it all. She turned to me with a confused look and asked me how there possibly could have been so many American military guys there? She said that she could not really see past the stage too much while the bright lights were on her until she was right in front of a guy.

She said every time she was getting fingered she was wondering in her mind who the next guy was. She said that she honestly thought that she recognized most of the guys from either the gym or the Base store. She said it was like all of her guys that admire her and are her fans in the gym were there.

She asked I wonder if they knew it was me. I told her that I didn't know for sure if they knew it was you. I just heard them talking about you in the audience and that after your first set some of the guys said that they were going to call their friends to be there for your next set.

I asked her if she was nervous the entire time. She said she was super nervous until the very moment the second guy that she straddled fingered her.

She said "I don't know but my nervousness just went away and it was so erotic to just be completely helpless to any guy who wanted to touch me. I knew they were not allowed to hurt me but I have to say there were a few guys that really spread me wide open".

I asked her how she felt down there and she said that after she left the stage she was very sensitive and sore.

Over the next few years, we talked about that night from time to time. Now it is just a memory.

Over the next few weeks Ava would talk about the experience from time to time. She told me that there were many times that a guy would give her a gesture or ask her if she had been to Naha City lately. Of course she did not admit anything to anyone.