My Wife and The Neighbour

Story Info
Neighbour calls round to keep my wife company.
766 words
3.51
28.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened a few years ago.

We live in northern England and at that time we lived in a small house on a terraced street (imagine Coronation Street and you get the idea!).

There were several houses on our row with further houses on the adjacent streets at right angles that formed a private communal square garden area to the rear of our houses whilst the front of the houses opened straight onto the street.

Dave lived next door with his wife and they were a quiet couple, we got on well but they kept themselves to themselves in general.

His wife Lindsay was a 'bigger' girl and Dave was a similar age to me, in fact I had known him from school and we had played football together for the sane team.

He was a stocky guy a little shorter than me but good looking with piercing blue eyes and closely cropped hair. A friendly guy with a good sense of humour and good fun.

At the time I was working long hours to meet tight deadlines and would often be home late. i would arrive home then eat, shower and go to bed after an hour or so with my wife Rachel. The kids were much younger then and were always in bed when I got home.

As you can imagine after a while this became quite frustrating, and our conversations were becoming a bit strained and I noticed she was spending more and more time on her laptop when I did actually manage to have more time at home.

She would say she was catching up with friends on Facebook, I said can you not just ring them for a chat!

Around this time I had discovered the Literotica website and had begun to read erotic stories, many of which concerned wives being shared and other similar scenarios and one particular story caught my interest. It was a rather long story that involved a lonely housewife being seduced by email which got me thinking.

The morning after I read this story I got into work a little earlier than usual and tried to log into Rachel's emails which was much easier than I thought. Once there I found a thread of emails between Rachel and Dave and at first it felt like I had been hit by a car.

The emails had progressed steadily from simple 'how are you today' to quite flirtatious emails until I found one that said 'I can't stop blushing after last night'...

Well, that particular night I had got back home at around 8.30pm. The kids were in bed but Rachel seemed flustered and was busying herself around the house. I ate and had a quick shower and told Rachel I was tired and did she want an early night.

We went to bed and when, almost immediately, she went down to perform a blow job on me I could hardly believe my luck!

I asked her to allow me to do something she had never allowed before, that was for me to cum on her face and, to my total surprise she happily agreed. The rest of the night was spent cuddled together and I awoke happy in the knowledge that, for once, I had a weekend off and had just had received the best blow job ever!

Little did I know that it was performed in guilt.

What I didn't know until a few weeks later was that when I came through the front door that night earlier than expected, Dave was making a quick exit out of the back door.

Until I had opened the front door he had been passionately kissing my wife in our kitchen whilst the kids were asleep upstairs.

Rachel up against the wall, Dave up close to her, no doubt his hardening cock pressed evidently against her, Rachel's hand squeezing his arse and Dave's hand creeping seductively up her shirt until he was feeling her breast over her shirt, no doubt contemplating his next move to undo the buttons of her shirt, then unfasten her bra and expose the breasts he had been longing to see for several weeks, if not months.

Unfortunately for Dave, and for me too now i look back on things, i arrived just at that moment and scuppered his aim of undressing, feeling and seducing my wife.

Ever since this episode happened I can't help thinking about it and wondering just how far they might have gone with each other if only I had arrived another couple of minutes later...