My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 04

Story Info
Carl becomes an invaluable friend to the couple.
3.4k words
4.16
63.3k
110

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers

It had been a year since Ethan's birth and we were in the spring season. Lucy and I continued to live a fairly good, comfortable life. We loved each other deeply, making love at least once every fortnight.

I continued to earn good money from the Accountancy firm and Lucy was now working for Carl as a well paid supervisor in the building company.

My wife still possessed her Karlee Grey like figure and appearance. She was a regular at the gym, determined to keep fit and not an overweight slob like me.

Carl and Lucy met sporadically over the 12 months, sometimes recording their meetings for me or not at all. Their sex sessions gave me great excitement, knowing my wife was having her needs satisfied.

Several months previously, as we were adjusting to life with our second child, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the mobility issues arose at some pace. Each time made love to Lucy I felt weaker and no longer able to give her as much pleasure as I used to. Having Carl to occasionally take care of my wife sexually was massively crucial in ensuring we had a happy marriage.

Myself and Lucy were lying in bed, watching the 10pm news. My wife was cuddled up my right and I had my arm around her back.

"The news is always so depressing isn't it baby." said my wife with a sad tone, followed by a sigh.

"Yeah but not as depressed as I feel about the MS", I quipped.

"We'll get you the treatment you need Steve" said my wife with a loving smile followed by a kiss. "I love you so much", she declared as she rested her head on my chest.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt Lucy's hand move slowly down over my hairy beer belly. Half a second later and her fingers were gripped around my cock.

"Don't be passing out on me just yet," said my wife with a naughty tone.

She lifted herself up off my chest and quickly removed her pajama top freeing her large breasts. She then removed the bed cover from my naked body and resumed massaging my cock.

"Wow babe. What's come over you?" i asked with surprise.

"Nothing, I just want the man I love to be happy," replied Lucy.

My cock was fully erect in no time. Lucy began wanking me quicker, lifting my foreskin up and down my cock head. I knew she would now have become more accustomed to Carl's large impressive manhood and this was probably a piece of cake for her.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned as my wife continued tugging and massaging.

Then Lucy lowered her head, taking all of my cock into her mouth, proceeding to give it a long suck as if it was an ice lolly.

I wanted to hold on but i couldn't...

"Oh fuck babe, I'm... I'm cumming!"

My warning was too late, Lucy was on the receiving end of a huge load of my cum. The shots landed on her hair, face, lips and her breasts.

"Oh god baby, you're still a heavy cummer!" she announced with enthusiasm. "Almost as much as Carl," she continued.

Lucy made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up before returning to the bed and resting her head on my chest. In the moments before I fell asleep, i felt proud that my cum load wasn't far off Carl's. The man, even in his 60s was a beast. Almost non-human.

A week later, I began to feel weak and my MS was now becoming more and more unbearable and frustating. I was allowed to sign off work for a few weeks but I knew, despite my years of service, the firm would let me go, severely reducing our household income.

Lucy was now becoming more of a carer and luckily, having informed Carl of my condition, she was granted extra time away from work to help me.

On one of the mornings were I had Lucy to assist me with getting out of bed and dressed, a delivery man arrived with a large parcel.

We opened it together and discovered it was a fully built and working electric wheelchair. We had no idea who sent it until we read the note attached. It read:

To Steven, I hope it will be a while before you need to use this and it'll be one less thing for you to worry about. I feel for you. I know my behaviour in the past has been out of order and I want to make it up to you. If you and Lucy need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask...Best wishes...Carl.

"Jesus. Its from Carl. He must have paid a fortune!" I said with surprise.

"Wow Steve, I had no idea he was buying this." replied Lucy.

We both started to cry and hugged. It was a very kind and thoughtful act from a man who now seemed empathetic and redeemed in some way. The downside to this was seeing my future, unable to walk properly and spending the rest of my days in this chair.

The following day, Lucy announced that she was going to dinner with Carl that night, allowing time for me to get used to the wheelchair. Lucy prepared dinner for me and penny. she fed Ethan before leaving for her meal with Carl, dressed fairly conservatively with black leggings and a white top covering her cleavage. I was guessing that her and Carl would be talking business and not pleasure.

After cooking dinner, I put the kids to bed. I then began looking at one of the more recent videos that Carl and Lucy had recorded. This particular one was recorded in large bedroom, that I now knew was Carl's house.

The video began with Lucy wrapped in a towel, presumably after spending time with Carl in his hot tub. A fully naked and clearly turned on Carl later comes into shot embracing my wife with his giant arms. He then removed her towel leaving them now both fully naked and kissing passionately.

Carl then guided my wife to the bed, placing her on her back and began immediately licking her pussy. Lucy responded predictably with vocal groans of approval. "ohhh yes, ohhh Carl, baby you're so good", She said, allowing the big man to gradually build her up to climax.

"Ohhhhh godddd, ohhh fuck yes!" Lucy began to violently twitch and pant as she had a powerful orgasm.

At this point, I could hear Lucy coming through the front door and closed the laptop.

"Hi babe, didn't think you'd be home this early," I said as i made my way towards her.

"Yeah, I didn't go back to Carl's, the dinner was mostly about business but there is something I'd like to ask you." said my wife.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Carl floated the idea of us having fun with you watching us in the same room." Said Lucy with a hint of guilt.

"Wow ok." I was a little taken aback by that.

"Look if you'd rather not, then its ok. I'll tell him we should just stick to recordings." Lucy suggested.

"No, the thought of it turns me on. Watching him with you infront of me...well I think its something we ought to try." I said trying to sound confident.

The truth was, the thought did turn me on but I was scared of not enjoying it. Its not a natural thing to see your wife being fucked by an older, stronger, more sexually experienced man in the flesh.

The next day when Lucy was at work, Carl sent one of the lads from his team to install a stairlift for me. Getting up the stairs was proving more and more difficult. There were also more mobility adjustments being made around the house. Carl provided all of the work free of charge which I was so grateful for.

The next couple of weeks were challenging, as I became very reliant on the stairlift and the electric wheelchair. My condition was stable but the MS began to take its toll. I was unable to be active with the kids in the garden and give my son early rugby lessons. I had extreme guilt about not being able to please my wife sexually. I felt like I was now a complete liability but that was about to change.

It was a lovely summer's day. Lucy had the week off work and I was due to attend several medical appointments during the morning and afternoon in Cardiff hospital. The kids were at their grandparents to give them a change of scenary and to give us a much needed rest.

We attended the morning appointments together but Lucy was called away at lunchtime to resolve a dispute that Carl had with some of his employees.

I attended the appointments in the afternoon and collected some new medication for my condition. On the way home I collected some flowers, gifts and a card for my wife to say thank you for her patience, her kindness, her strength and for being my rock.

I returned home late afternoon. There was no sign of Lucy downstairs as I stubbled around. I then approached the bottom of the stairs and sat on the stair lift.

"hehe", I heard my wife giggle.

I activated the stairlift and slowly began the ascent.

"Ohhh shit, oh fuck yes, im cumming!" screamed my wife as I was almost at top of the stairs.

My heart sank a little.

"Cum for me Lucy", said a familiar deep masculine voice.

My wheelchair was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. I shimmied over to the wheelchair from the stairlift, frantically making my way across the landing. The sounds were coming from our bedroom.

Then I could her a wet, slapping sound as I pushed the bedroom door open.

"Oh shit, Carl stop!" screeched my naked wife as I wheeled my way into the bedroom.

Carl was lying next to her on our bed in his dirty building overalls. Two of his fingers were still inside my wife.

Lucy had a horrified look on her face and seemed speechless.

"Do you want us to stop Steve?", asked Carl.

"No... please... continue," I answered with a stutter.

Carl and my wife shared a brief glance before he devoured her mouth, kissing and invading her with his tongue.

He resumed fingering her pussy as they kissed and the wet slapping sound returned.

"Oh fuck," screamed the mother of my two children as Carl inserted a third big finger.

Remaining in the chair, I began to unbuckle my belt and dropped my pants to my ankles. I pulled my cock out and began wanking to the ongoing action before me.

"Come for Carl baby, come for me now", Carl ordered.

"ahhhhhhhh shit, oh fuck yes!!" screamed Lucy as Carl's three thrusting fingers brought her to climax.

Carl withdrew his glistening fingers with Lucy's white pussy juice dripping from them. He sucked on each of the three fingers as my wife panted before him on our bed.

As Lucy continued to recover from the orgasm, Carl stood up from the bed, removed his shoes, overalls, jeans and shirt. Just as he was about to remove his boxer shorts, Lucy regained her composure and exchanged a loving smile with me as I sat tugging at my average cock.

For a man in his 60s, Carl was still a fine physical specimen. Still completely bald, he had a face that gave him the look of somebody in his 50s. He was still a large imposing figure but now carried a large amount of weight on this belly.

Carl unveiled his large erect manhood as he stood beside our bed. Lucy crawled across the bed and began to suck on the large organ.

My wife began sucking Carl's cock with great enthusiasm. she'd obviously had a lot of practice in her previous meetings with the big man.

Carl had his right hand on Lucy's head, rubbing her dark hair, as if to assert some kind of suitable dominance over my wife. She slurped and slobbered over the big tool.

"Let's give Steve a better view," suggested Carl.

Lucy pulled away as Carl moved onto our bed, lying on his back, resting his head on our pillows at the top of the bed. Lucy positioned herself in between Carl's legs resuming the blow job.

"She's so good now Steve," said Carl with a grin as my wife eagerly bobbed her head up and down on his large cock. She worshipped the large glistening organ for several minutes, even occasionally licking the large balls, something that shocked me. Lucy had never done that on the rare blow jobs I had received.

"Right Lucy, let's taste that soppy pussy. flip your arse around so I can eat you while you warm that cock up for your greatest fuck ever."

Lucy obeyed, moving her body on top of Carls, presenting her pussy to his mouth, as she continued sucking the big cock.

There were immediate signs that a 3rd orgasm wasn't far away for my wife as she began to take little intervals from sucking to beg her lover to carry on ravishing his tongue on her pussy.

"Fuckkkk, Carl you eat my pussy so good baby!" she moaned.

"Oh god, oh baby," screamed my wife as we made eye contact.

Her orgasm was building and she clearly couldn't concentrate on sucking Carl's cock any longer.

"Ohhhh Im gonna cum!...Ahhhhhh!!" she screamed with a high pitch.

"Yes, baby thats it cum for me...cum for me now."

"Ohhhh god yes!!" Lucy yelled, her body twitching to the powerful orgasm instigated by her much older lover.

Carl allowed her a few seconds to recover before using his strength to lift a disorientated Lucy to his side.

"Wow this is turning out to be quite a day," the big man commented as he lifted himself from the bed.

Carl moved over to Lucy, now on top of her and began a passionate kiss, as if to rejuvenate my wife after her first 3 powerful orgasms.

"Come on my girl, the show must go on," he declared.

Eager to continue, he spread Lucy's legs and moved in, lining his cock up with her pussy in the missionary position.

Then, with minimal effort, he slid the large tool inside my wife's soaking pussy. Lucy seemed to accept the girth without any pain, having had plenty of practice by now.

"Oh fuck," lucy screamed as Carl began a sudden quick thrust forwards, beginning a powerful fuck.

He nailed my wife hard, causing her to make loud passionate screams. Then almost as if to make her quiet, he leant forward and covered her mouth with his, invading her with his tongue whilst he continued fucking her.

Unfortunately for me, I had gotten carried away and I came as the beast like figure ravaged my Lucy.

Carl turned his head to face me, grinning and clearly noticing the semen that had sprayed onto my t-shirt and pants.

"Wow Lucy, Steve is having a great time!" Carl said loudly.

He paused fucking my wife, allowing her to lift her head to see the mess.

"Oh Steve, I'll get something to wipe you with" My wife said with a slightly disappointed tone.

As she went to lift herself Carl suddenly blocked her exit and using his large arms, pinned her down to the bed.

"This is no time to stop, Steve will cum again, let's carry on!" he declared reinserting his cock into the soppy pussy.

Lucy didn't put up fight, allowing the large organ inside her yet again.

This time, Carl placed Lucy's legs on his shoulders, leant forward and began drilling her at pace. There were multiple noises in the room, my wife's squirms and moans, the bed creaking and the squirts coming from my wife's soppy pussy as Carl's dick moved in and out at speed.

"Ohhhhh god, oh baby...ahhh fuck yes...im cumming!" screamed Lucy as she experienced a fourth orgasm.

Carl lifted off her, leaving a twitching and panting Lucy on the bed. He approached the window and took a bottle of water, took a quick sip and then turned back towards the bed. He stood, proudly viewing the scene before him.

Lucy was still reeling from that last orgasm, lying on our bed. The sheet looked completely soaked. This was probably due to the multiple orgasms and the sweat coming from both bodies.

By now my cock had become erect again and I was tugging away.

Carl returned to the bed, positioning himself behind Lucy in the spoon position. Then smoothly he inserted his cock slowly. Lucy was now looking me directly as Carl began another fuck.

Carl seemed to be a complete sexual master, fucking my wife whilst also rubbing the top of her pussy with his right hand.

Lucy kept staring towards me as I wanked furiously. She could tell I was loving this. Watching my wife moan for more and telling another man he's fucking her good whilst looking at me sent me over the edge and I came again, this time my semen hit the bedroom carpet.

Carl let out a big laugh and said "See, I told you that would, let him make his mess."

After a few minutes, Carl lifted himself and Lucy upwards before lying on his back. He maneuvered my wife on top of him, forcing her to sit down on his cock like a ragdoll. Lucy began to ride the big man, eagerly moving back and forth on the large tool. She wimpered and cried with pleasure with Carl's cock now deep inside of her.

"Yes, ride your favourite cock my girl" Carl encouraged as he massaged her breasts with his thick fingers.

Suddenly we heard our door bell ring. Lucy stopped riding whilst I wheeled over to the bedroom window to see who it was.

It was Lloyd from next door. "Is everything ok in there?" I heard him ask from outside. I turned to took at my wife and Carl on the soaking bed.

"Tell him everything is fine," Carl ordered. He grabbed Lucy's dark hair behind her head and forced her body forward but still with his cock inside her. Then he began pumping her from below aggressively.

Lucy let out a series of almighty groans as the big man roughly fucked her from below.

"Right I'm coming in!" I heard a shout from outside.

Carl did not stop and continued the brutal fuck.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck meeeee...yes fuck me Carl!" Lucy's screams were the loudest I had every heard.

Then we heard a bang from downstairs.

I knew it was the front door being struck. Lloyd was trying to get in.

Without noticing, Carl had now begun to fuck Lucy in a doggy position ignoring the bang from downstairs. My wife was now directly facing me as Carl began the assault from the rear.

"baby, oh fuck... come here" said my wife, reaching out towards me as Carl pummeled her pussy over and over.

I wheeled my chair to the bed, Lucy grabbed my hand.

"Baby...oh fuck baby.. he's going to..ahhh.. cum inside me," Lucy moaned.

"I know baby, he's your lover now," I replied.

I looked up at Carl, who now had an arrogant smirk on his face.

We kept holding hands during the fucking. Lucy's moans were still echoing around the house and I was expecting half of the street to hear her.

"ohhhhh fuck...i just came again!" Lucy declared as wave and wave of pleasure went through her body.

Then Carl made a declaration of his own. "Fuck girl, you're getting my load in your pussy now." said a tired Carl, before letting out an almighty growl.

"Baby he's cumming, oh fuck!" Lucy screamed as Carl filled her.

Carl let Lucy go and collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. Lucy also fell onto her side, almost passing out. I could see Carl's semen tricking out of her.

Suddenly, I came to my senses and knew i had to stop Lloyd from entering the house. I wheeled my way out of the bedroom and across the landing. Before I could operate the stairlift, the front door flew open and Lloyd entered the house.

"Steve, what the fuck is happening in here?" he asked.

I was speechless. Lloyd began to come up the stairs.

'No Lloyd, don't come up here!" I warned.

He ignored my warning and brushed past me on the landing. He then went straight to the bedroom doorway and entered.

"Good god!" I heard him shout in shock at what he saw.

End of Part 4

Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers