My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 03

Story Info
6 years later, Carl haunts the young couple.
2.7k words
4.09
78.7k
128

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers

6 Years Later...

Lucy and I were still happily married in the same family home in Cardiff. 9 Months from the holiday, Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which we named Penelope. She was now 26 weeks pregnant with our second child.

Lucy obviously did not accept Carl's offer of employment and continued to build her career in the school. She made it as a qualified teacher, earning a good salary. I had managed to get promoted within the accountancy firm. Life was good and we were both comfortable financially.

Of course, the unspoken elephant in the room was the true parentage of my daughter. I was tempted to have a DNA test once and for all but I couldn't bring myself to it. I was afraid of Carl being her biological father.

Lucy and I continued to have a great sex life. Looking back, the encounters with Carl, if anything, actually boosted our bedroom activities. It made me appreciate Lucy more and make love to her as much as I possibly could.

However there was still a demon inside me. The cuckold fantasy still lingered. Unbeknownst to Lucy, I had a recording of her sex session with Carl at the hotel. I would stay up some nights masterbating to the footage. It got me off everytime.

One summer's Friday afternoon I was watering the garden whilst Lucy cooked dinner. I heard a knock at the side gate that allowed entry to the garden from the front of the house.

I answered, not knowing who it could be.

"Hello Steve, you look well"

It was him. The man who had betrayed us 6 years ago, Carl Wilson.

Carl didn't look much different 6 years on. He still had his bald head and looked as physically menacing as ever.

"Carl, what the.." the big man cut me off.

"I got out a few months ago. I know you don't want to see me but I know Lucy gave birth to a daughter shortly after our little arrangement. I want a paternity test." He demanded.

"Carl, I think you best leave." I replied sternly.

"Behave yourself Steve. You're just as weak and pathetic as you were 6 years ago. I will get that Paternity test one way or the other. Lets be sensible here, i'm sure we can come to some arrangement. I know your wife will still dream about me, and about the pleasure I can give her. I can seduce her anytime I want now that I'm out." threatened Carl.

He did have a point. I've never seen Lucy receive as much sexual pleasure as she did with the big man. Our sex was great but he was something else.

"You know I'm right", he sniggered before turning around and walking off our property.

I kept news of the encounter away from my wife. I didn't want to startle her and I didn't want Carl to get his way again.

Later that night, I argued my myself mentally. Carl's visit triggered my desire for a DNA test. I had to know. During the night I managed to obtain a small piece of hair from Penelope.

The next morning, I visited a DNA clinic in the centre of Cardiff, provided my sample and my daughter's hair. I paid £200 to be put to the front of the queue and to get a result later that day.

After what seemed like the longest day ever, I visited the clinic to collect the paperwork containing the result but I could not bring myself to open it.

I headed home to my wife to tell her I had got the result and so we could find out together.

When I arrived home, I noticed an old Aston Martin car parked on the other side of the street. "Surely not!" I said to myself.

I let myself in, entered the living room to find Carl sat on one sofa and my wife sat on the one opposite. "Steve, I tried to call you..." said my wife before Carl interrupted. "surprise, surprise Steve," said the big man.

"Carl you have no right to be here!" I screamed in a rage.

"No, Steve you're wrong. I know that's a DNA test and I have every right to be here." he said calmly with an evil smirk.

Without warning, Carl quickly rose from the sofa and snatched the envelope out of my hand.

I was speechless and felt powerless in the presence of the man who, despite now being in his sixties, could probably cuckold me whenever he wanted.

At this point, Penelope ran into the room but was quickly ushered out by my wife. "Hello princess", Carl said sadistically.

He then ripped the envelope open and pulled out several pieces of paper, searching for the crucial information.

"Ohhh." I heard him say to himself.

"Congratulations Steve, your the daddy." Carl said with a disappointed tone before handing me the envelope and calmly leaving the house.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I ran to my pregnant wife and hugged her. Both of us began to cry. We had exorcised a demon that haunted us for 6 years. Penelope was my daughter.

The following week, I attended an accountancy conference in London with work leaving Lucy at home for a few nights. The week went by with Lucy updating me via Skype on her activities, attending pregnancy yoga, visiting her parents and morning coffee with other school mums. There were no reports of Carl visiting.

During the following week I returned home one night after work to find an envelope in our hallway. Lucy was out attending a surprise baby shower, organised by her friends. I wasn't expecting to see her until later that night and Penelope was being looked after by my parents.

I opened the envelope and found a USB stick but no letter or anything that explained what this was about.

After showering, changing and having something to eat. I decided to see what was on the memory stick.

I entered it into my laptop and opened the folder. It contained three video files named 'Night 1', 'Night 2' and 'Night 3'. I opened 'Night 1'.

When the footage began, I knew who was behind this. It was clear it was a video camera film. "Who else would want to send us camera footage?" I sarcastically asked myself.

The recording was of what appeared to be a nice modern hotel room. I was looking at an empty bed from a corner in the room.

A few seconds later, I heard a knock, followed by the noise of a door being opened.

Then I heard "Good afternoon Lucy." Carl's voice sent a shiver down my spine.

"Wait what!?" I screamed to myself.

My wife, my pregnant wife emerged infront of the camera.

"I knew you would come. You need the pleasure I can give you." the big man continued.

Lucy wore a summer pregancy dress, running over the bump and long enough to fall to her knees.

My wife looked incredibly nervous. The big man then appeared on camera, approaching Lucy slowly from behind. He wrapped his arms around her, like he did in the hotel, 6 years prior.

To my horror he put both hands on the baby bump. "I'll be gentle Lucy. I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot."

"I can't believe I'm here", my wife said softly.

Carl then began to pull my wife's dress over her head leaving only her white bra and panties.

"I've missed that sexy Welsh accent and your petit, curvy body...even more curvy now." he said patting the baby bump once more.

He then unbuttoned his shirt, keeping his eyes fixed on Lucy as he did it. Then he removed his shoes, socks and trousers , leaving only his boxers with a huge bulge. He looked as muscular and as fit as he did 6 years ago.

He turned Lucy around to face him. By this point i was overcome with shock. I couldn't believe my wife would ever want to do this again after what happened.

"I've missed this face", said the big man before he leant in to kiss my wife. It was just a peck on the lips at first but he then proceeded to eagerly explore Lucys mouth with his tongue.

My wife responded to his advances, allowing him to invade her willing mouth. She rested her hands his large chest.

They kissed for a minute before Carl unhooked her bra, revealing her swollen large breasts. He then knelt to remove Lucy's panties. He was surprisingly gentle.

"Ive removed your underwear. You can remove mine." he instructed.

Lucy pulled his boxers down to the floor, freeing the large manhood which flew out hitting her forehead as it sprung out.

Lucy wasted no time, knelt before the giant and began to suck the large cock.

"ummm yeah, you go girl", he moaned.

My wife licked Carl's long shaft up and down, occasionally accepting the purple thick head into her mouth. She was worshipping his instrument. Then with both hands she started to massage it, whilst slurping and sucking loudly.

"Oh wow. Lucy." Carl groaned.

Without warning, my wife stopped working his cock, rose to face the big man and pulled him in to kiss her. Amazingly, my small pregnant wife was taking charge and it took Carl by surprise.

"Ok Lucy, what next?" he asked, breaking off the kiss.

My wife, now with a cool, confident look on her face replied, "You're going to lick my pussy Carl".

I couldn't believe it.

She climbed onto the bed and onto her back, resting her head on a pillow at the top of the bed. Due to the camera angle and the bump on her belly, i could no longer see her face.

Carl followed her, lining up his head in between Lucy's legs.

He did not hesitate and dived into my wife's pussy with a licking frenzy, causing immediate moans from my wife.

"Ohhh fuck yes" she whimpered as the big man went to work.

The high pitch moans from my pregnant wife continued for a few minutes. Carl had his arms wrapped around her thigh resting his large hands on her belly, locking a twitching Lucy in place.

Carl eventually stopped licking and slowly inserted a finger inside my wife, causing more intense sounds of pleasure from her.

By now I was wanking to the unbelievable action that was unfolding. Hearing my wife moan in a more passionate and intense way than she would whenever I would make love to her wasn't upsetting, it was amazing.

Carl kept a finger inside her pussy and resumed licking bringing Lucy to a climax.

"Cum for me Lucy, come for the man who pleasures you the most," said the big man before my wife let out an almighty, loud moan to signal her orgasm.

Carl left my panting wife on the bed and grabbed the camera.

"oh fuck, ohhh god," I heard Lucy moan, panting alone on the bed just as Carl started to move the camera. He was now holding it himself to give me a closer view of my beautiful Lucy, recovering from her climax

"Time for a bit of POV!" I heard Carl declare.

He moved back onto the bed, tugging at his giant cock, preparing for entry.

"Let's do this slow for Steve," i heard him say. Carl adjusted the focus of the camera, aiming downwards to show he'd lined his cock up with Lucy's soppy vagina.

He rubbed the bulbous cock head against the wet pussy, teasing my wife.

Then he slowly pushed inside, causing Lucy to gasp. The purple top of his manhood disappeared inside my wife.

"Ohhhhhhh jesus, oh fuck," Lucy moaned as Carl pushed further and further inside. The natural lubrication made it easy for both of them.

Carl leaned forward, aimed the camera from the side to show he was kissing my wife passionately like a loving husband would and not like my wife was some sort of sex object. He was fucking her gently, taking care of her, much to my surprise.

"Ohhh yes" Lucy whimpered presumably because of the big cock moving slowly in and out.

I was amazed. An older man, in his sixties was pleasing a much younger pregnant woman. I had to control my own urges to cum early and postponed my masterbation.

After minutes of slow passionate fucking on the bed, Carl scooped my wife up with one arm, placed the camera back in it's original position and moved away from the lens to reveal him holding my wife off the floor with her legs wrapped around him.

Carl had his back to the camera so I could now see my wife's face looking over his shoulder with her arms resting on the upper area of his big muscular back.

Carl took a few seconds to insert his big cock inside my wife and began the stand and carry fuck slowly.

I could tell by the look on Lucy's face she was loving this. Her eyes were closed and I could see a variety of facial expressions including the occasional smile and her biting her lower lip.

Carl started to move Lucy up and down with pace but not roughly. Again, my wife responded with more moans of pleasure.

After several minutes, Carl released Lucy and stood her up infront of him. They kissed, before my wife smiled and knelt to suck and wank his cock.

"mmm yes, taste your own juices," i heard the big man say.

Lucy eagerly massaged the large manhood, keeping eye contact with the big man.

Then without warning, the big man roared as jets of semen shot into my wife's face, her breasts and the bump on her belly. She was drenched but laughing.

Simultaneously, I came too, without touching my cock, shooting my own semen over the laptop.

"arghhh ohh fuck yes," said Carl, almost like a growl.

"Why didn't you warn me?" asked my pregnant, smiling, cum-covered wife.

"I wanted to surprise you Lucy. Besides there's a nice big shower here, enough room for both of us to clean up and maybe have more fun," he said smiling.

Lucy disappeared from view, presumably to the bathroom. Carl grinned at the camera and the video file ended.

"Holy shit." I thought to myself. Carl must have seduced Lucy whilst I was away.

I opened the video file labelled as 'Night 2'. Again it was another sextape with Carl and my pregnant wife. This time they finished with him fucking her doggy style and shooting his semen onto her back and dark hair.

"Did they fuck every night?" i asked myself.

They did. The 'Night 3' file was another video but in another much larger bedroom. Again, I loved what I saw. Carl had Lucy on top, riding him until he came inside of her.

I had to wank myself to another climax after watching the other two videos. Just as I was replaying the second video, the bedroom door swung open. It was my wife.

"Steve! what the?" my wife screamed seeing me masterbating in front of the laptop.

Rather than flinch and stop wanking, I continued, staring my wife in the eyes.

She came closer, realising it wasn't a normal porn video, it was her being fucked by Carl.

"I...I didn't expect him to send this now. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you." Lucy apologised.

"No Luce, don't be sorry. As you can see, I still enjoy watching you...watching you get fucked... like I could never fuck you. I didn't expect this to happen but i knew it was a possibility. You enjoy being fucked by him and I enjoy watching. Why don't we embrace it?" I asked.

"I...I don't know what to say." Lucy replied.

"When are you meeting him again?" I asked.

Lucy shyly looked downwards. "After I've given birth." she replied.

12 weeks later Lucy gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Ethan. Towards the birth date, Carl kept in touch, presumably eager to know when he could have Lucy again. He allowed us to spend time focusing on our son but we knew there was more to come. A lot more.

Krista16
Krista16
487 Followers