My Wife & The Rock Legend

Story Info
Did she want a celebrity hallpass?
6.8k words
4.03
53.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,264 Followers

MY WIFE & THE ROCK LEGEND

By Hotprof1973

First off, I have to again give a huge thanks to rnebular for once again taking the time to edit and give suggestions to improve this story. This another one inspired by a nightmare I had many years ago, about my wife and I at a concert of the band with the initials B.J. Considering there have been a few stories about celebrity hall-passes (or lack of) lately, here is my take. It's an old rebooted idea, but was definitely influenced by all the released versions of "February Sucks."

*************************************************************

They say right before you die, your life flashes before your eyes. Something similar happened to me standing in the bowels of the North Junction Center. I was certain my marriage was about to die and my entire nineteen-year relationship with my wife of seventeen years flashed before my eyes.

We met when I was my third year in North Junction Community College. I was studying landscape architecture, whereas Daisy was in her second year of physical education. My name is Jordan Mitchell, and even back then I wasn't the prime example of physical fitness. I had a bit of a beer gut and my hairline was already starting to recede from premature balding. I'm still stunned that a guy looking like me was able to convince that leggy blonde goddess, who was my height in her heels, to go out for coffee for me that first time. Her Nordic facial features were like a model's, and being a member of the synchronized swimming team, every inch of her tanned body was toned.

I soon discovered that under that flawless exterior was one of the sweetest, funniest people I ever met. Honestly, after that first coffee 'not a date,' I decided I would be stupid not to try to be her friend, just to continue to hang out. I offered to go see a local band perform at the campus bar with her. I didn't say as friends, but thought it was assumed.

During our first outing, I was trying to hide my nerves, until I relaxed and just enjoyed Daisy's company. For our second, thinking of her as a potential friend instead of a lover had me more relaxed and just being myself. Still, I did catch myself admiring how amazing she looked in her short skirt, heels, and blouse that was undone enough to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. Aside from those occasional 'Fuck she's hot' glances that I hoped she didn't see, we just joked around and drank our beer.

I nearly had my third beer coming out of my nose from the punch line of a dirty joke Daisy told about Huey and Lewey blowing Bubbles. Daisy started laughing with me, and touched my arm as she had her head on my shoulder.

While her touch didn't feel sexual, it did feel intimate especially for this being only our second time hanging together. I think that's what led to me blurting out, before thinking, "Do you want to dance?"

She smiled and held out her hand. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

I stood, took her hand and guided her onto the dance floor. The band was playing a ballad at the time. We started doing the high school slow dance move: her hands on my shoulders and mine on her waist with at least nine inches separating our bodies. However as we moved to the music, staring into each other's eyes, we moved closer. Then, right before the second chorus, Daisy kissed me with tongue. It was so unexpected that I froze, causing her to quickly break the kiss.

She looked a little embarrassed. "Jordan, I...Um, I just assumed since this was a date..."

I didn't let her finish and I kissed her back. It deepened almost instantly. As our tongues danced, our hands explored each other. The next song started, a rocker, but we kept swaying and kissing with our bodies pressed against each other. With the heavy kissing and feeling her taut body, I couldn't help responding and was rock hard. When she pressed against it, I expected her to back off a bit. What I didn't expect was her starting to grind against me and moaning into my mouth as we continued to kiss. That was when my hands lowered and were cupping her firm ass. I don't know how long that lasted, but I knew if it continued, I might have a wet spot on my faded jeans.

Daisy broke the kiss, but remained pressed against me. She whispered in my ear, "I think people are starting to look at us."

I kissed her nape a couple times before replying, "Should we find somewhere more private?"

"Definitely." This time, she grabbed my hand and led me off the dance floor and out the side door.

We kept stopping and kissing as we made our way to the parking lot. Somehow, we ended up in a one-way alley and continued making out heavily. For the first time, I cupped her breast through her blouse and teased her sensitive nipple. Daisy grabbed my hand and removed it, which had me disappointed for a second before she moved it to between her legs. In no time, I was suckling her naked tits while rubbing her through her very damp panties.

"Enough, I need you now." Daisy hissed and pushed me away. "Do you have a condom?"

While I normally would've brought one for a date, I didn't think to bring a condom that night.

As Daisy reached under her skirt to pull her panties down, she gestured towards her purse that was now on the ground. "I have one. Inside pocket."

As I sheathed my erection with the condom, Daisy was leaning against the wall with her skirt hiked up. I was so full of lust at that point, I wasted no time penetrating her from behind and thrusting.

"Fuck...fuck...feels so good," Daisy moaned in a hushed voice.

I kept thrusting for a few minutes, one hand on her hip and the other playing with those perfect perky tits, until I felt myself go. I stopped balls deep to enjoy the sensation as I came.

Daisy reached and touched my thigh. "No, don't stop...just a little more...little...ughhh."

It took about five more strokes before she quivered with her own orgasm and then we composed ourselves. Realizing neither of us was sober enough to drive, we called a taxi and went back to the apartment I was renting at the time. We were making out the entire ride and continued kissing right to my apartment door. As soon as we were inside, I pulled off my shirt as Daisy started removing her clothes.

Soon we were naked lying on my bed touching and kissing each other all over.

"Have you ever done it without... you-know, protection?" Daisy said in a breathless voice.

"No..." I murmured as my mouth explored her body.

"Me neither." Daisy said with a slight moan. "Since I'm on the pill, do you want to try without? I want to know how you feel naked in me."

How do you argue with that? Moments later we fucked in a few positions until both of us reached orgasm, collapsing side by side with satisfying sighs. After, Daisy took a quick shower and returned to bed. I'd gone under the covers and she joined me naked.

"Jordan, can I ask you something serious?"

I lifted my arm so she could snuggle into my chest. "Sure, you can ask me anything."

"You don't think less of me because we, you-know, on only our second date?"

"Oh, coffee counted as a date? If I knew, I'd kiss you after."

She giggled. "Fine, on our first date. After only knowing each other for a few days. You don't think I'm some slut or anything?"

"No," I answered honestly, "I mean the same could be said for me. I think I was equally part of what happened. Obviously, we like each other and both wanted it to happen. We didn't plan it, but I have no regrets."

Daisy took a breath. "Jordie, can I call you that? What happened outside the bar, that was unexpected and I still can't believe I did that in public. However, I had full intentions of being intimate with you tonight as soon as we made plans to go out."

Once again, she surprised me. She turned on her side to look me in the eye. "Sorry, I've been told that I'm too honest at times. However, I don't like games and like to be open with people I'm close to."

"No, there's no need to apologize. That's a good thing. I try to be the same."

She smiled and it was like looking at an angel. Yet, she was in bed with me. "Jordie, I thought so. I liked you, really liked you, after our first time meeting and phone calls all week. I think personality-wise, we really click. However, I wanted to make sure we had sexual chemistry as well before we got too close so no feelings would be hurt."

"And if we didn't have chemistry?"

She giggled again. "Yeah, I guess there's no denying there's definitely chemistry...wow. Kissing you was like being on a Jamaican cruise. If there wasn't any sparks between us, I'd hope we could remain friends even after having a one-night-stand."

"Have you used this test before?"

Daisy shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Once or twice. Do we need to discuss that? It's obvious neither of us were virgins. Let's just say I have nothing to do with any past boyfriends and tonight was special for me no matter what happens. So, am I still relationship material?"

I smiled and answered her with a kiss her. After, for the first of many times, we feel asleep naked together.

Things went so fast after that. Even though I didn't look it, I did love physical activity -- especially outdoor sports and I loved to swim. Daisy and I had so much in common, and so many similar interests that we were passionate about. By our fourth date, she was calling me her boyfriend. After two months, we moved in together. A year after that, we were engaged. We married the same spring that I graduated with my degree. The following year, Daisy graduated with hers being six months pregnant. The first pregnancy was complicated enough medically for my wife to just want one child. I was pleased to have our daughter, Paradise, and agreed to get snipped when she was three.

Of course, being parents, me running my own landscaping company and Daisy teaching at one of the local high schools all made our lives quite hectic. I felt we still managed to do a great job of balancing our lives. We did a lot together as a family, and Daisy and I managed to also carve in as much time as possible for the two of us.

As far as sex, because it's always about sex, I couldn't complain. While we weren't going at it every chance we could, like in college, I think we averaged about two to three times a week for the majority of our post-child-birth marriage. I'd like to think we were somewhere in the middle between prude and kinky. We both enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex. While we had our favorite sexual positions, we weren't opposed to trying new ones. After experimenting with anal sex in college, we both agreed to limit ass play to a finger or maybe licking every once in a while. I was definitely happy with things and felt my wife was too.

With all the great, there was also the not so great. Naturally, from time to time we had bumps or disagreements. Never any yell-fests, but we did occasionally argue. Usually it was about money or parenting, but occasionally there was some jealousy -- her more than me. The main 'not-so-great-moments' for me didn't lead to any arguments, but rather me expressing my displeasure and my wife rolling her eyes.

If you were curious about our daughter's name, we named her after a classic song by Mac Gavin, called "The Arms of Paradise." Coming out in the mid-eighties, that song was the start of Mac Gavin being the top grossing hair-metal band on the planet. It is still one of most popular first dance songs at weddings. Mac Gavin's more rocking songs are now a staple at sporting events or appearing all over movie soundtracks. Throughout grunge and the new millennium, they've remained one of the few bands of their genre to successfully sell new albums and tour.

Of course, a lot of their popularity is due to Lanny Mac Gavin, the ageless lead singer who branched out into modeling and acting after they became superstars. While he hadn't had the honor since the nineties, Lanny MG still holds the record for winning the sexiest man alive the most times. Daisy was absolutely gaga over him, and that was my problem.

It started shortly after we moved in together and continued right up to when Paradise was in kindergarten. It happened so often that I couldn't keep count, but each time the conversation would go something like this:

There would be some female sex symbol on a TV show or movie and Daisy would say something like, "Jordie, you would if you could, wouldn't you?"

I knew exactly what she meant, but would play dumb and say, "Would what?"

"Do her," Daisy would reply, "If you had the chance, you would have sex with her."

"Not that it would ever happen, but no. I'd never cheat on you -- even with her."

She'd roll her eyes. "Come on, if she tried to seduce you, you'd cave in a second. And I can't blame you -- she's perfect. I'm even turned on a bit by those perfect titties. Just like I would fuck Lanny in a second if I stood a chance with him."

"Here we go," I'd reply bitterly.

"What? This is hypothetical. Most couples have a celebrity hall pass for fun. I'm just saying Lanny Mac Gavin is mine and she should be yours -- or who else do you pick?"

"I told you, I don't want a hall pass and you shouldn't either. You can't tell me if I fucked her you wouldn't be furious."

"Of course, I'd probably wreck half our stuff throwing things at you, but then I'd realize it was a once in a time opportunity and get past it. It would just be sex and no way you'd ever leave me for her."

I'd snort and say something like, "So that's what you expect me to do as well? Why the fuck is it so important to name someone? Are you expecting to get on a tour bus with Lanny any time soon?"

"Of course not. They never come within five hundred miles of us. And it's not serious, it's just a fun fantasy game. I don't know why you always take it so seriously."

"Maybe because if you had the same make-up artist, you'd look as beautiful or more as her, and you definitely have nicer legs. Photoshop couldn't even make me look anywhere remotely in the same league as your boyfriend. Can you please just drop this?"

"Fine, you don't have to get jealous over a fantasy," Daisy would say and drop it until the next time she brought it up. That is until years later that she finally took the hint and just stopped mentioning another word about it.

That takes me to how I ended up standing alone in a cold concrete hallway with the occasional worker in a vest walking by moving equipment. For the first time ever in their thirty-four year history, Mac Gavin played a sold-out show in North Junction. Of course, Daisy had all three of us logging in on pre-sale to make sure she got two front row seats.

It was worth sitting through two hours of cheesy hair metal just to see my wife dressed for the concert. Her long blond hair was teased up 80s style, she had a tight leather skirt with fishnet stockings and a white corset top that accented her B-cup breasts, with strappy stilettos that made her look taller than me. Her make-up was on fleck -- as Paradise said -- so she looked like a pinup. As turned on as I was by how she looked, what made me more excited was knowing that Daisy would get all worked up by Mac Gavin. We got an overnight sitter for Paradise, so I was expecting some serious fucking after the show.

I have to admit, the music was better than I expected. When every song is hit after hit that you've heard for years with the crowed really into it, even a casual fan like myself enjoyed the show. I had a couple of beers during the concert to improve my mood, whereas Daisy had at least five. She was ready to party. Again, I didn't mind since a slightly drunk Daisy was a lot of fun in bed.

What I didn't enjoy was Daisy murmuring into my ear, "Can you believe he's almost sixty? He's still so sexy. That is the absolute perfect ass."

Anyway, after the third encore the show was over, and people started heading out. Because my phone had the camera with the better zoom, Daisy used it to take numerous videos and pictures. I went to check something and saw my battery was completely dead. I nearly said something, but thinking of the sex I was having when we got home made me bite my tongue. Having been to numerous events at the venue, Daisy and I preferred to hang out in our seats and wait for the initial rush to be over.

We were finally making our way to the exit when a guy in a jean vest and a Mac Gavin laminated pass stopped us.

"Hey, Lanny likes to reward some fans with a free meet and greet after the show, interested?"

He was talking to both of us but looking at Daisy.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" Daisy looked like a little kid told they're going to Disney, clutching her hands to her face and bouncing.

"Dead serious. Here you go." The guy handed us two passes and pointed towards the backstage area.

Daisy was shaking she was so excited as we made our way to the lower level. We went by a bathroom, so I told her I needed to go.

"That's fine Jordie, I'll go get in line. I'm sure there's quite a few. You just catch up."

I did my business and headed down the hallway where Daisy had gone. I approached the locker room area and saw a couple of large bouncer-looking-types guarding the door.

I flashed my pass and was about to walk by when both blocked me.

"Where the fuck are you going?" asked one.

"The meet and greet. My wife is already in there. See my pass."

Both of them started laughing, really laughing. Finally, one said, "Dude, that pass gets you backstage but not through this door. There is no meet and greet. What's happening in there is an audition and you are two tits and a pussy short of qualifying."

The other added. "Lanny gets the crew to send potential after-show dates this way. He auditions them and then gives his picks a card to turn in to the hotel front desk at their scheduled time. They are then given a key to the room to await Lanny. Like a doctor's office, he usually has two going at once. Sometimes, he even picks a couple for the limo ride to the hotel. If your wife is a hottie, I'd just go home and wait for her to call you to pick her up."

"The hell I am," I said and tried to force my way through, yelling my wife's name.

One gagged me with a huge meaty hand, and both managed to carry me halfway down the hall and roughly push me to the ground. Seconds later, two arena security grabbed me.

"Toss this asshole out of here," said the first one.

As I was roughly led away, I frantically explained to the guards the situation. The look of pity from both of them just made me feel worse.

"Look man, I sympathize, I do," said one in his sixties, "You can wait around here for her, but part of the contract gives them full control of who goes in their private area. Those assholes could just be messing with you, did you think of that? Why don't you call her if it's bothering you?"

"Yeah, it's just my phone is dead so I can't contact her at all."

"Let me guess, you can't remember her number without your phone?" He sighed and shrugged. "Well, if is what they say, you'd think she'd see right through it -- especially when you're not there. How long have you been married?"

"Seventeen years -- eighteen in July," I said sadly.

"Well, then I doubt you have anything to worry about. She'll meet him, take a few pictures and be right back here. Have a great night." With that they left me about two hundred feet from the door that blocked me from my wife.

I stood waiting, as I flashed back across my marriage. I couldn't help but feel sick thinking this was it. Daisy finally had her shot to fuck Lanny Mac Gavin and was going to take it. By all our numerous conversations on the topic over the years, she would just expect me to accept it and get over it. I felt nauseous, angry, and really depressed because I knew I could never get past my wife fucking another man, no matter who it was.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,264 Followers
12