All Comments on 'My Wife & The Rock Legend'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

I liked it. Nice story, Mr. Prof. Write another, please, Randi.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago
Sweet

Don't you love a happy ending?

Pappy7Pappy7about 3 years ago
Well, I think most of us have

been there with our wives and girl friends. I have never understood why a woman thinks it's alright to really disrespect her SO when it comes to talking about old flames, new attractions or whatever but the same women will lose her fucking mind if you get to close to someone who is a threat to her opinion of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wimp

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So because the whore was smart enough to not photograph herself sucking cock we are supposed to believe she didn't?

Despite soberly, deliberately, making literally dozens of decisions she admits she knew would make her husband believe she cheated?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

There's a couple of sentence structure errors that made dialogue seem of but still was a very good read. Had a good laugh towards the end. Keep up the good work. 5 star

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This is a joke right? The massive plot hole and story makes it utterly impossible to believe and accept the wife story at face value.

A wife readily admits that she knew that only women were allowed backstage no husbands. She didn't even try to call her husband. To explain what the situation was to say that she is safe to say that she's not gonna do anything with the rock store

She had no way of knowing that the 4 most out of power and she made no attempt of any kind to contact my husband.

And her excuse about why she did not is absurd laughable and cannot possibly to true

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Glad it turned out the way it did!

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 3 years ago

Thanks. I always enjoy your 'kinder and gentler' approach to writing for LW. Fun to see your take on the the Aesopean 'dog and his bone' trope.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

Nice take on an old theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deserves much higher rating

How is this not rated higher than some of the shitty stories published lately? This guy obviously can write and this is the best take on cheating with a celebrity I’ve read. Its what you’d expect from a real good marriage. The wife doesn’t cheat at all and truly feels sorry for making her husband feel not as desired as her crush. The sex scene was also really hot without being gratuitous. 5 Stars and I am going to look into more of this writer’s stories. Well done!

cfwolf58cfwolf58about 3 years ago
Trust

Going on blind faith,

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Nice she wised up about how much she was hurting her husband, but Daisy did just abandon him at the concert. She was very lucky he believed her story and was in a forgiving mood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weak punishment and joke of an ending, finally getting her to understand how much she hurt him over the years, humiliated and hurt him that night and the jump into bed after fighting. Way to quick of a reconciliation. I would would have pushed her away when she tried to kiss me and said “I’m not interested in tasting celebrity dick you dumb slut.”

would have been better if he left his ring on the pillow, packed a bag and went to a hotel for a couple of day without his phone.

Let her experience what if feels like to be left behind before having the confrontation.

Return home to the guest room and demand counseling before moving back into their bedroom, wife clearly needs it.

no way in hell would I let her keep the celebrity fuck card as a reminder of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

Kinda cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing

One sure way to ruin a story is for it to turn out that the wife actually didn't cheat. Boring! "My Wife Became a Groupie" by stev2244 wasn't great, but it was better than this.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago
Very well done

This was a nice change for a familiar story. I liked it a lot.

looking4itlooking4itabout 3 years ago

I know the husband seems to believe her story but the way you wrote it doesn’t convince me she didn’t do anything untoward. I just don’t see how the timeline is so ironclad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Darune - story part2

Then a week later she had an "event" and sleeps with the guy .. whose kink is sleeping with married women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was the best possible reconciliation given the circumstances.

He said in so many words, "I will never fight for you again, this was your only chance. You so much as dance with another man, or flirt and I'm just gonna walk."

He did the right thing. She doesn't deserve him. She was right in her assessment. She may or may not have cheated. But her disrespect was an instant deal breaker. He changed the rules of their marriage going forward. He now loves her a little less, which is smart. And she now has to love him a lot more. Women like her, with self esteem issues, will start to take for granted the love they have at home. Now she can't hide behind that. She has to wake up everyday KNOWING, in her gut, that he'd walk away from her without a second glance if she even hints at repeating this debasement.

This goes for women too, not just men. NEVER let your partner disrespect you. Unless it's some agreed upon kink, that shit kills relationships. There is almost never a good reason to put up with it. And it's never rewarded. Putting up with abuse isn't a sign of love that gets rewarded, it's a big green light for your abuser to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why...

do I get the feeling the wife is lying and one heck of an actress and manipulator. Gave 3 star because it is not(?) a cuck story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Prof, what ever college you work at didn't teach you to add.

I was certain my marriage was about to die and my entire nineteen-year relationship with my wife of seventeen years flashed before my eyes.

We married the same spring that I graduated with my degree. The following year, Daisy graduated with hers being six months pregnant. The first pregnancy was complicated enough medically for my wife to just want one child. I was pleased to have our daughter, Paradise, and agreed to get snipped when she was three.

We got an overnight sitter for Paradise, so I was expecting some serious fucking after the show.

"We have to get Paradise at noon. Come on, let's go back to bed.

Now I'm no professor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once, still if they were married 17 years and Paradise was born six months after they married, she was at least 16, whey did she need an overnight sitter?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

She was wrong but she stayed faithful. Nice to see a decent women in LW.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Hmmm... I think she did. He woke up at 4 AM and she was downstairs crying. The "appointment" was at 2 AM, so math works. Maybe Jordie just wanted to believe her timeline. LOL! Solid story with decent character development. I would have liked a little more insight from Daisy's point of view. You also had him running his own landscaping business but nothing how that came to pass. 4*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
Better than February

Once the seed is planted it may be dormant but it will always be there. Make believe games about hall passes and such are dangerous for that reason. Really liked the story. I think I have read one like it but with a different outcome a long...long...time ago.

A word of advice to people who read these stories, just remember fantasy's should never be spoken of, accept in a fictional story, because once they see the light of day they begin to grow and intrude into reality. Thanks for the diversion from the gloom of the real world and covid 19.

Five stars.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

He believed her, eh?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

This story will draw lots of comments that she really did cheat on her husband and he is a cuck to believe her. Then again, some people just have to read the story the way they want it rather than how it's written. Nice story, but she has a lot of growing up to do.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I liked it.

I'm always curious about the blatancy in these stories.

Does it happen in real life?

I would imagine it could generate very bad press and be extremely dangerous.

Some husbands would act like MC, some would get violent and some might even call the police to report a kidnapping in progress until the wife was produced to prove otherwise.

On the violent ones, some men are extremely good at violence and those bouncers would have been hospitalized or worse if they ran into the wrong man.

Odds are on it happening with as many wives and girlfriends that were targeted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Must be nice

To know a fictional character better than her long time fictional husband or even the writer. Or maybe it says something about all the incels that think every women cheats in certain situations? The MC here seems far from gullible. I trust how he was written that he wouldn’t believe his wife if she was lying - that would take away from the whole point about it being about disrespect. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bedroom

I know it’s a “story”, but I wouldn’t have been in the house - much less the guest BR.

Marriot or something!

knoxhardknoxhardabout 3 years ago
Reminds of another concert story

Some years ago (long, long before Feb Sux) there was a story about a couple that went to a concert and the beautiful wife went off with the band as a sex toy for months. And they somehow reconciled.

The female fantasy of sex with a star is real. Go to the hotel of any NBA team on the road. Some of those women are married.

I seem to recall someone else (a Brit?) with a story of his wife going to a party with her girlfriends to be with soccer stars for the night.

Hypergamy is real.

The jarring part of the GA set up in Feb is the wife blatantly walking off and leaving hubby with egg on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOPE!

He would have to be a total idiot to buy that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Even IF

... What she said was the truth, there is no way I would have kissed her or gotten over my anger in 20 minutes.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I do not think she cheated, but she was stupid and hurt him. She got lightly for doing that in my opinion

3/5

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Always enjoy stories along this theme. Yours was pretty good. Do I think she cheated? Probably not in the strictest definition of cheating. Did she disrespect her husband and do things her husband wouldn't approve of...absolutely and with no doubt. Not sure I would have made up as quickly as your couple did to say the least.

The Hall Pass idea is one fraught with danger. It always sounds safe and unrealistic to start with but the seed has been planted and is just waiting for the right conditions grow.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Yes, good story that was believable but

The once pristine relationship will never be the same. She did it all willingly, abandoned her husband, and felt nothing until she saw the wedding ring. He put restrictions on her that will cause trouble over time. Nope, never the same!

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

And he bought it hook line and sinker lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Trust but very. Make her take a polygraph test about cheating for this time and the whole 17 years married. If she's innocent then she'd be more than willing to take the test. No reconciliation until she takes ans passes the polygraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sucked

She fucked him . Here's you MY USED CONDOM to eat on, now get out !

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Pretty good

Validation could be a reason a wife would cheat with a star or something, this made it believable. What made this more believable is unlike Linda in February sucks she is aware of the pain she caused him even though she had no intention of actually cheating. In FS if Linda did what she did w dancing w Marc it was already an insult,and had she gone w Marc but then backed out, Jim would have been humiliated by what she did, yet Linda would say 'we didn't have sex'.

In this Daisy knows the pain she caused,she realizes it pretty fast and knows she could of destroyed her marriage, that is the difference.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

It's call bullshit! She fucked him and found the perfect excuse! Only a pussy would believe her. Kick her ass out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was OK. There's more, of course.

He will Always be checking when his wife travels without him to see if the asshole rock star is going to be in the same vicinity at the same time as his wife. He will always wonder if part of getting fucked was also getting a plausible denial story, including the card and the timing. Just cause the card says 2am. doesn't mean she wasn't there earlier. He'll always wonder if he should have checked her pussy, and her asshole, not just her mouth.

She will be walking on eggshells for a long time, and just when she thinks its passed, something will happen to remind them both how close she came to fucking another man.

And why didn't he call the police? He had been assaulted and forcibly restrained from checking on his wife. He did not witness any voluntary affirmation from the wife excluding him from her presence, and the invitation is good evidence that he was led to believe he could accompany his wife. He definitely should have called the police, and the local news paper.

Still, it was an OK story. Thanks for the effort.

tizwickytizwickyabout 3 years ago

I would have checked her panties and her fanny (english definition) and arse too! Remember what Regan said to Gorbachev? Trust but verify.....

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
Few Diverse And Unrelated Comments

To some of the commenters that they don't believe her. First, I believe her. However, if I was this guy's friend I wouldn't harp on him to figure out if what she is telling is true or not. They have been married for 19 years, and have had a great relationship. He loves and adores her, and she loves and adores him. Plus, they have a young child together. Plus, she was drinking, and even if she did something with the one guy she would lose her mind over, why not let him believe that it didn't happen. Believing she didn't is good for him, good for her, good for their child. It's not like it's going to turn into an affair; plus he has no reason to believe she has ever cheated. There is a reason there is a saying that ignorance is bliss. He has plenty of reasons to believe her, and let his hat hang on that. Just like if he was away from her, was drinking, was in a hyped up environment (like she was after a concert by her favorite rock star), and he ran across a very hot woman and fucked her quickly I would hope his wife wouldn't find out and they can continue to live happily ever after. We don't need to be caught and burned for every error in judgment. That's why the good book (though I'm an atheist) says "those without a sin cast the first stone." Typically, the ones I see ready to cast that first stone are the most evil amongst us.

I live in an area where there are a lot of attractive women (Southern California beachtown where there is a lot of money which attracts beautiful women), and lots of hollywood and sport stars. I have been married for nearly 15 years, and I must admit I love looking at beautiful women. I could care less if the woman is a movie star, but how she looks. For examples, if I was to want to screw a woman I would never choose a movie star that looked like a 6 over a non-movie star that looks a nine. But women would. Don't know if it's the evolutionary wanting to be with what they perceive is the top dog or belonging to the man who everyone notices, but it definitely has an effect. I have seen wives of friends in my circle who I've never seen flirt with other men, but when a movie star or athlete took notice of them and talked to them they got completely flush and looked like they had an orgasm in the middle of a crowd. One wife for months, everytime we would run into her, would repeat "did you see ------ talked to me" and would get dreamy and flush all over again.

Last, to the story. The tension was there for a good part then completely fell off when the wife hadn't done anything. It's a happy ending, but the happy ending in this category is when the wife cheats, so we feel the angst of the MC, and then he perseveres and she is tarred and feathered. Essentially you gave the story a hollywood ending in a category where people prefer the French treatment (pain and suffering).

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
B. J.

Bazooka Joe???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't know

OK so I liked the writing and the story but I don't think enough was said that she dumped her husband for the rock star and she went in without him and then she says she flirted hard for that card. Just what did she do to earn the card? These guys after years of doing this aren't just going take a wink and nod to get the card. What about the other band members? He caved far too early.

For me we would become room mates. Believe her or not the disrespect of not waiting for me before going in the back room was killer and her not immediately leaving when she knew it was a sex audition would have me split. I wouldn't divorce as that would cost me too much but my wife would soon tire of being a room mate only and file against me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think, her being a teacher, she'd be smarter. BUT, at the divorce settlement, I'd ask her for alimony. She's a lying C U Next Tuesday! She wouldn't get a second chance...

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
@tizwicky — trust but verify

You know, Lenin used that phrase first. Reagan knew this, so threw the phrase back at the Russians knowing they couldn’t deny the logic of the phrase. But there is no mistake that Lenin (and probably Stalin) used the phrase often, and it was well known in the USSR.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 3 years ago
Very good story.

I get disgusted with the sad sacks who can't accept the story as written, and think they know what really happened! No wonder your wife left you, or cheated on you! You're pathetic.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Nice story!

Kind of a sweet ending. I’m not sure 100 minutes are enough. There should be groveling, and lots snacks for football. Interesting dresses... yeah, that’s better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t believe her and the disrespect is way past forgiveness with something he could never verify. The comment about it’s better for all if she did to deny . I don’t agree it’s only better for her .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Well done

This is another very good story from the prof. Daisy did something really disrespectful to her husband, but even without going too far realized her mistake quickly. I believe she was sincere and learned her lesson. Nothing further needed. This is much better than the never ending Feb Sucks series, as it's almost believable.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 3 years ago
B.J. ≈ Bon Jovi?

Trying to figure out who this BJ in the author’s intro may be referring.

At any rate, I suppose all’s well that ends well. See ya on the next one.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@johnadp,

are you saying that it is ok for male or female to have sex with someone other than their S O as long as it only one time, or won't turn into an affair?

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
Very good story indeed...

Wife certainly deserved some grief, and got it. Didn't fuck up bad enough to divorce her, but putting her on notice: "And last and most importantly, if you ever take off and abandon me again to meet, dance, or whatever with another man -- no matter who it is -- I'm just going to leave and not look back." --- good move. My sediments exactly.

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it... a flawed woman (I'm sure Jordan has his flaws I'll start with the minor sense of humour bypass), but one with something between her ears.

She deserves shit from Jordan over this, but I don't think he can do more than she is by beating herself up. A good scare will keep them both on their toes for a little while longer at least.

Thanks Prof

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
I Am Confused

This is a tidy little almost-cheated-but-caught-in-time story but is rated below 4 stars. What gives? Comments do not give me a clear understanding of what I consider harsh ratings.

Good, believable story Prof.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No

No respect for him by not waitin. And decided to go ahead for card after thinking about it

No jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Lovely Tale

A great test of how we can be cavalier and take for granted those we love! Wonderfully well done!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 3 years ago

I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Well written, too. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do not believe her! Think she is a lying sack of Sxxx.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story showing how easy it is to get a married woman to have sex with a celebrity. I do believe that if our pop idol had pressed Daisy for sex she would have given her body without a second,s thought. fortunately, for her husband, she was not selected and, thus, because she felt scorned, did not take up her 'hotel pass' where an orgy with her and other mesmerised women would have taken place. Many women have an inborn need to select the best male for their off spring and are attracted to famous, wealthy and high office males and do not require satisfaction in their sexual activities just the male seed.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 3 years ago

Nice to read a story where a wife is tempted but for once displays some will-power and commonsense

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Solid story. I would still be EXTREMELY pissed at her blatant disregard, and disrespect for her husband!!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

That is one more non-story, nothing here. BUT ... what kind of moralizing BS is this? The whole thing is about disrespecting spouse by drooling at a "rock star". Yet this author write garbage groupsex stories himself, where is moralization on that?

This is like some other pathetic BTB writers when they moralize to high heaven and then write incest and groupsex stories. Or getting drugged and drunk, why don't you moralize that?

Nearly all of your heroes are getting drunk at one point or another. How many times you drove drunk? Moralize that!

It is fucking more dangerous to do stupid things while drunk, including endangering lives of other people and yet you do not have any problem with that. But somehow it is about "respect" when you spouse drools at a "rock star" so much so that you need to write two page garbage to pontificate on that?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"Most couples have a celebrity hall pass for fun." - Key words: "for fun." Few people, if any, do it for real.

\

"I got the card and my fragile ego was satisfied." - Ah, so it's not just the fragile MALE ego!

\

@johnadp, they don't have a "young child." She was SIX months pregnant when they got married, so she was born 3 months later. They've been married 17 years, so Paradise is 17, hardly a "young child."

\

I don't understand how people can seem to know a fictional character better than her fictional husband.

\

@dark2donut2, just because writers write about certain subjects doesn't mean that they approve of them.

\

When she realized that her husband hadn't rejoined her. why didn't she go back looking for him?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Start hiding assets.

She had pregnancy issues so HE got snipped? WTF? What if something happens to her and he remarries? He might want another child. No chance she will. So….WTF? Just another way for her to make him her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing. Although she said she's sorry about constantly bringing up the celebrity hall pass & nothing happened, she stayed there just to make her feel good that a trampy R&R star would want to fuck her, forgetting her husband? All along the way, why didn't SHE try to contact him a couple times? He would've seen the texts/ vce mail when he got home & charged his phone. But she didn't. I wonder if she actually came home because, after a free feel or 3, admitted or not, she wasn't picked to bring to the hotel.

She disrespected & trashed his feelings for some pictures. I'd be beyond pissed to either sleeping in another room or a hotel for a couple nights at least. He needs to sort things through, but then winds up in bed with her. Seriously? He just showed he's somewhat of a weakling of a man, & tho she says it's a 1 timer, will it really be... behind his back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You drool at a rockstar when you are 14 at a Beatles concert . Not an adult parent with children. This wife character had issues whether she cheated or not. Puerile fantasies for a grown woman? Not the authors beast effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How pretty will she feel when he deserts her somewhere soon in order to pursue time with another woman? I bet she engages in self harm within 4 hours of him chasing off after a goddess. What a pity she incurred a debt she is woefully unprepared to repay...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading "sbrooks103" 's comments, I couldn't have said it better. You act crazy when you're a teen, not when you're in your 30s(?), married, have a child. You def don't leave your husband without speaking to him (or wife) & spend all night with a star. I still question if anything didn't happen. Maybe it's just me, IDK. Overall, nice story. 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she or didn't she? I don't know. What I do know is that the husband has been put on notice. The wife admitted that a large part of her self esteem revolves around her looks (which she is just now beginning to question) and her sex appeal. Being most generous to her actions after the concert, she never intended to have sex with the rock star but merely wanted to be among the 'chosen', thereby confirming her sexual desirability. She admitted that she did things to enhance her sex appeal or at least her sexual availability during her 'interview'. I figure that meant some serious flirting and willingly letting the star grab her ass. That's all she admitted to.

She felt validated having been 'chosen' and gotten a 'card' but only regretted her actions when she got home to find the husband in another bedroom and his wedding ring on their bed. Just_Words seems to be the only commenter to note that the wife needs to do some growing up. If she doesn't change her perspective about her appearance being what defines her, she will be one of those women who are over-Botoxed, face-lifted and addicted to plastic surgery. And worse, maybe, it makes her vulnerable to Lotharios and predators who recognize her need for sexual affirmation and worm their way into her panties and bed. All because of her need to feel that she still 'has' it.

I know that this a rather bleak way of looking at what happened, but it would be how I would look at her actions and explanations. I also wouldn't have been so quick to accept her quid pro quo offers and all the extra blowjobs. Shouldn't all those 'extra' blowjobs be coming naturally as part of her love and respect for her husband and not out of penance or remorse?

By the way, I liked the story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reference- people past their 20's not acting crazy: In my five seasons in MLB I saw men destroy $1000 suits diving for a $2 baseball. Seen grown married women trying to kiss players and more. Security in hotels to keep out groupies. Seen star players sign autographs on expensive itmes like designer bags hats and cloths. As a utility man even I got some of the mindless attnetion that flows to celebrity. No people are mindless crazy for celebs. Age is no disqualification for stupid. Some comenters here are proving that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I swear I could post the same comment on every one of your stories. You seem to think that cheating only happens when a penis enters a vagina, and every thing else should be forgiven. You even have most of your characters forgive that! I don’t know if it’s the ivory tower bubble, professor, but out in the real world, most men would have left her for disrespect long before the concert. A good chunk of the men who do stay, “correct” the attitude of bitches like this. To quote from a better story: “If you won’t respect me, you WILL fear me!”

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same age-old problem. Would you believe her? I would not. Divorce time or at least separation until she could prove her dedication, or alternately own up, quit lying, and ask forgiveness. I mean, such fundamental disrespect is hard to forgive and it's not false pride or faulty masculinity. The wife character was narcissist and wanted continuous validation "or else". The whole point of marriage is that one should not have to continuously do that. Not take them for granted, but not have to feel as if contending for a date every damned day. Marriage isn't just romance, but working to live up to it and 'having his/her back'. This wife wasn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commenters below who say she cheated: she had proof in the timeline and Uber time stamp. Not to mention everything else in her story. But getting the card, she would have to go to his hotel. Amazing all the guilty until proven innocent types on this site. In addition hubby set down clear rules going forward for what he deemed deal breaking behavior.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Guilt and remorse are not necessarily the same thing. Remorse requires shame. When someone shows remorse, they are expressing their understanding of the harm and pain caused. They are shamed by their behavior and deeply regretful of their actions.

For me, shame is the dividing line between a bad cheating/forgiveness story and a good one. I am not suggesting that all should be forgiven if a wayward spouse expresses remorse. It is, however, necessary. That's true in fiction and in life. As written in so many loving wives stories, "I never wanted you to find out. I'm sorry you got hurt." Is very different than,

"Of course, something happened. I disrespected my husband. Because of my actions, he truly thought I cheated on him and the pain he felt as a result is all my fault."

That folks is shame. A lot of writers here believe they are writing truly remorseful cheating spouses. They forget to show the reader what shame looks like and feels like. They ought to read this story.

Aces Hotprof

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby is a bit insecure but all in all a good story.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Don’t believe her, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, a much better tail than almost all of celebrity/rock star stories on this site. Thank you!

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Spoiler: he is not the perfect man.

He is, however, a wise long term investment she made and almost sold because of a recession of her morals.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked that, a twist on February Sucks that is close but nowhere near it, just as good a read, shorter and with great characters, nice one

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

He should have dumped the skank just for going into the private no husbands allowed area. There’s no way she got the invite to the hotel without at least a tryout blow job.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I guessed from some other stories of his how he would twist our expectations of Femdom agitprop. I don’t particularly enjoy the good wife scenario, but I am glad faithful women are represented.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not enough information to believe her. What she did was bad enough for at least a separation. The way this was presented it could go either way.

I’d be sleeping in the spare room at least that night with a “we’ll talk tomorrow.“

She needed to be taught a sere lesson. I don’t think she still realized just what she did to him.

Bill S.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Very good. Sort of a variety of February Sucks.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Interesting

Story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m married and if this story were non-fiction. I would not believe her for a second. Women are narcissists that rationalize their actions with no remorse. You do’t talk about a celebrity pass if you don’t want one

inka2222inka22226 months ago

4.5 stars. Decently written, a very original twist, and tuned to actually make her story believable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sure she could be innocent, but I've seen stories where a wife claims not to have cheated after going out for a few hours and the husband believes her and takes her back, and it turns out she was lying her ass off and was bluffing about taking a lie detector test. So the ending here could also go like so:

Epilogue:

Things quickly returned to normal for me and Jordie. Those blowjobs certainly helped ease his mind. I'm glad he didn't ask for my ass that night because it was still worn out from earlier that evening. But I'm still wracked with the guilt of not telling him what really happened. How Lanny's huge 10-inch cock fucked me senseless for an hour and that I was absolutely dripping with his cum from both holes by the end of our fuckfest - totally fucking worth it by the way; best sex ever. Of course I had to take some pictures for my alibi as I was "waiting to see him" and the card suggestion was a great idea from Lanny. I gave him a special deepthroat blowjob and my first ever facefuck for that and he was very appreciative. He actually wants to meet up again and gave me a burner phone that he says he'll contact me on the next time he'll be in the area. Fuck my pussy is dripping at the thought of getting that fat cock in it again.

I felt bad about abandoning Jordie that night but I was thinking with my pussy and she was thinking very loudly. I did start crying and going hysterical when I saw the ring on the pillow, but once I saw him in the guest room I quickly calmed down and immediately starting planning my sob story. Hey it worked right? I know, I know, I'm a lying, selfish, cheating slut, OK, but don't judge me. You'd all do it if you had the chance to fuck your idol or hero and you know it! Fine, so maybe there's one of you for every few thousand that would be able to resist, but everyone else would cave and they know it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have to agree with those commenters who said they would not buy her story, breath or no. I have been married to the same woman for 36 years, two now adult children, and so on, so forth. Yeah, some sags, wrinkles, etc. but that's the whole idea of growing old together. As long as the equipment works, its about expressing intimacy along with the companionship of a marriage. I still WANT my wife, if for no other reason that my physical shortcomings go along with her shortcomings. It's about intimacy and what this wife did was sharing it inappropriately with someone else. Intimacy is a gift from your partner and doing that cheapens it. He was more forgiving that I would have been frankly. Forgive, perhaps, but forget? Probably not. And watch her with skeptical eyes going forward. Would that kill the intimacy? Likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No. She's right. She's getting older and more ugly/homely. There's this myth that we can reverse time and aging

When a husband says shit about how beautiful their wives are, it's the rose colored glasses of love. It's that same love that takes a massive blow when a wife does dumb shit like this, that starts to remove the rose colored tint off those glasses. Makes him see the wrinkles and fat rolls. She becomes just another aged woman.

Men and women need ti understand how critical respect and trust is in a marriage. Without it, you're just another aging fool clinging to your fountain of youth delusions.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I really liked it, and some of the things that she mentioned are true. As we age our bodies change in ways we might not like too. I did like that she didn't cheat on him. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

At least daisy had the ability to self reflect and realise the impact her actions had on her husband before it was too late. If more characters in these stories (or real life) could do that this site would probably have to get rid of the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

What a COLD hearted...person. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Wow, a woman with a working moral compass and integrity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories