My Wife and the Worm-holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third guy fucked her to within a minute of her shift ending, after which she was practically delirious. I could see him pump an enormous load inside her, adding it to the two already there. The shift ended before anyone else could join, and the wormhole announced a countdown of thirty seconds. I wondered briefly what it was for, before running to get a towel. I got back just in time. I wiped up the mess and Karen kissed me once more and left me to clean herself up. She was covered in sweat, her make-up had run, and she could hardly walk. I had never wanted her more.

I thought over what I had seen and felt and realised it had been the hottest two hours of my life. Seeing my wife in the throes of ecstasy, which I couldn't give her, made me hornier than I've ever been. As she came back from the bathroom, I moved over to kiss her, pressing my body against hers.

She pushed me back a little. "Honey, I saw how hard you were. I know on some level you enjoyed it, and that's ok. But I'm tired. I just need some romance for a while". I stepped back. Of course, after two hours I can't even imagine how she feels. I lay her down on the couch and kissed her gently, rubbing her back. Then I kissed her less gently. Then I started kissing down her neck, kissing her breasts, kissing her hip, until I reached her mound.

"What are you - oooh" I slid my tongue inside her hole. She was looser than usual. How well had she cleaned herself? I realised I didn't care. I wanted to please my wife as I knew how. I'm sure I lapped up some of their cum along with her juices that night, especially in the flood as she came hard on my mouth. But when I saw the smile on her face I knew. That didn't matter. This could work.

* * * * * * * *

The arrangement had been in place for a week. Two hours a day was good money. Not quite enough for me to stop working, but enough that we could start buying things again. My wife now provided me with a small sum of money to do whatever I wanted with. This would probably be emasculating if she didn't already spend two hours a day getting fucked senseless, leaving emasculation far behind in the distance.

Most days were the same. She would finish work, I'd help her clean up, and lick her to orgasm to help her come down and come home. We'd had actual sex only once, and stopped halfway through when she said it started to hurt a little. I asked if she could finish me with her mouth, hoping the new sexual liberation would go that far. Apparently, it did not, and she jerked me onto her chest.

Oral aside though, it was clear her perspectives were shifting.

"Mmm... Did you know the box had a wormwhores free trial included?" She said, as I was licking her clit after a hard day's work.

"No, that's strange, do they think that you'd use it?" I replied, between gentle licks.

"Maybe they include it knowing no-one will use it. Or maybe it's there for you. I did check the 'married' box after all."

"For me? Do you want me to use it?"

She looked thoughtful, and simply pulled my head back down.

Another week passed, and another, with us slipping into an easy routine. Sometimes she would be fucked by a dozen men a day. One memorable time, only one for the full two hours. She would try different times throughout the day to fit in her two hours, and had eventually settled on mid-afternoon. One day during this I'd finished holding her, cleaning her, licking her, and realised after I brought her to one final orgasm that she had fallen asleep instantly. I covered her up and retreated to my office, to find some porn. All I watched now was wormwhores. Close ups of thoroughly used pussies. Any of them could have been my wife, and we'd never know. She knew I watched it now. I settled down, took my cock out and began to browse.

"I wonder if any of those are me?" She asked, directly into my ear, having snuck up on me. Once I recovered, and she finished giggling, she brought up the wormwhores trial. "Would you like to try it?" Her eyes were shining. Was this a trap? Did I even want to try it?

"I don't know." I replied. Truthfully.

She hesitated. "I think you should. Just the trial. It's a week right? 10 minutes a day? Try it tomorrow, when I'm working. Who knows, you might even find me!"

I was shocked. Was she feeling guilty? Or did she think she would enjoy me fucking someone else as much as I enjoyed her getting fucked? Whatever it was, I agreed to try.

The next day at the start of her shift, she asked me to sit with her and try it. I signed up, got everything ready, and turned my wormhole on at the same time as her. She was immediately panting, full of another man's cock (apparently, quite small but still very much enjoyable), while I was greeted with a gorgeous dark-skinned pussy. I brought the wormhole down to my cock and slowly fed it in. I looked over to see Karen practically drooling at the sight.

"Do you like that?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes, fuck her hard".

I obliged. For about thirty seconds. I slowed down to stop cumming, right as Karen told me to stop, and try another random one in three... two... one...

This time I saw an almost familiar sight. Karen's pussy. I'd know it anywhere, despite its currently well-fucked state. And for the first time I saw it directly full of another man's spunk. She moved towards me, straddled me, her slender body on mine.

"What are you waiting for honey, fuck me now!"

I pushed into her through the wormhole. Her face lit up with the familiar pleasure, and all I could think was how incredibly wet she felt. I wouldn't last long. I pulled her close, kissed her hard and dumped her second load of the day inside her. Our wormholes beeped in concert - mine telling me my ten minutes were up, and starting to gently force my cock back out. Hers telling her someone else was coming in, and by the looks of it he was a big one. I left her to enjoy as I went to clean myself up. Looking at my phone I realised I could see it contained the matching history. Ana, and a few minutes later, Nadya. Well, of course they can't use her real name. Nadya - marked as favourite. Preferential matching enabled.

I couldn't get the thought of seeing her through the wormhole from my mind. Another man had filled my wife and I could see it. That night I dreamt of one thing - eating Karen's pussy, before she cleaned up for the end of the day. I'd grown used to the faint taste of cum on her after work, and I admitted to myself that all I wanted was to do it for real.

The next day I used my ten minutes in my office. I spent the first few minutes with local and remembered favourites on, flicking through available women. Name after name crawled across my screen, but I only wanted one. I'd left the video monitor for our lounge on, and could see when she was between users. Four minutes in, I found her. Nadya. Karen. I didn't even need to look at the screen to know. I'd joined towards the end of her shift, and she was dripping with hot cum. I couldn't resist, and dove in immediately, my tongue running over her clit, her lips, scooping up the cum, cleaning her, swallowing everything. I could see her on the monitor. Was I the first user to lick her? Did she know it was me? Maybe this was too far even for her. I didn't care. I kept going until I could see her cumming over and over on the monitor. When my ten minutes ended, I cleaned my face, and went out to meet her as her shift ended. She kissed me and went to get cleaned up as usual, and I licked her again, as usual, but this time missing the creamy taste of spunk inside her.

I did the same thing the next day. The fourth day of the trial I couldn't find her, but on the fifth day I found her immediately, and readied myself for ten minutes with her in my mouth. I began licking her clit, and moved down to her hole. It felt like even more cum than usual, or like it was being forced down into me. I wasn't complaining, and continued to enjoy the mix of her and the others. About thirty seconds before my session ended, I heard her say in my ear "Does the cum make it better?"

My soul left my body.

When I came back to myself, I found her alternating between giggling and panting as another man filled her. She leaned over to straddle me and started kissing my cum covered mouth. "That was so incredibly hot. I thought I recognised that tongue earlier this week but to see you do it, my - ahh - my god yes, fuck, even better. Why didn't you just ask?"

"I thought it would be weird. Now that I say that with you getting fucked on top of me, I realise that maybe it's not that weird."

"It's a little weird. But it's so hot I don't care. My shift is just about to finish," she says, leaning back on the desk "and I need you. Fuck me baby."

She was soaked, both with her juices and at least one more load of cum. I slid in easily, felt her clamp down in an instant orgasm, and it wasn't long before blew my own load inside her. She looked up at me, and down at her well-used pussy. I dropped to my knees and licked my own cum out of her until she screamed in pleasure.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

The next day after she finished work, I cleaned her with my mouth, again. We both knew this was the new normal. She pointed out at the end of the day that I hadn't used my free time on the wormhole. I had almost forgotten. Did she want to watch me fuck someone else? She looked thoughtful for a moment, and pulled my cock from my always-open pants. I was hard already. She fetched the wormhole, turned it on and we were greeted with a pale slit topped with a tuft of red hair. She quickly brought it to her mouth and gave it a long slow lick. I looked at her in shock. Before I could do anything else she brought the wormhole down to my hard dick and rubbed it against the head, before slowly sliding it in. She started slow, but soon was going as fast as she could. As I came she pressed the lock in place on the phone control. She pulled the now thoroughly used pussy off me and brought it back to her mouth, lapping my cum out of it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Once the woman on the other end clearly had an orgasm, Karen turned off the wormhole.

"What brought that on?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It was kinda nice. I might try it again some time." I am the luckiest man alive. I pulled her to me, tasting myself and another woman on her, already hard again.

* * * * * * * *

Another week passed in the same routine, until she called me before the start of her shift. She put down her phone, clearly watching porn. Her face lit up in a wicked smile, and I could feel myself getting excited at the sheer potential in the room.

"Hey honey. I have another treat for you." She rolled onto all fours. "Wanna take my ass?"

We'd never tried it before. I'd never even thought to bring it up, and I'd never tried it with anyone else. Of course I wanted to. I knew I now needed to.

"If you want to, sure." Yeah, that's right, play it cool.

She smirked. I wasn't fooling her.

She wiggled her ass, and I saw it glisten, already well-lubed. I moved to kiss her and she gave me a quick peck and pushed me back.

"Let's go quickly, I'm starting my shift in a few minutes, and I want to try this first."

I moved behind her, lining up. I pushed the head of my cock against her pink ring.

"OK, now!" My wife commanded, and I obeyed.

It was tight at first, and I could see the faint struggle on her face. Then she loosened up a little, and I moved in. Further. Deeper. I was inside my wife's ass. The tightness of her ring and the loose softness inside felt amazing. She looked back at me and we shared a moment of pure connection. I let her take control, sliding herself along my glistening length. She could see I was getting close, when she stopped.

"It's time to start work." She brought the wormhole to her dripping pussy, and it flickered to life. Immediately, I felt it. Another man entering her at the same time. Her already tight ass became a vice. I could see her mouth form an 'o'. Was this too much? Did she need to stop?

"Do you want me to pull out baby?"

"No! Don't you - AAAH - dare, just move slowly and don't cum!"

Easier said than done. I could feel this other cock hammering into her on the other side. Maybe thousands of miles away, but right now less than an inch, rubbing the underside of my cock. I was moving as slow as possible but this hard dick inside my wife was stroking me off.

"You ok honey?" I asked. She looked like was struggling a little.

"I've never felt so full - I feel like I'm about to - AAH - cum my brains out."

"Do it baby, cum for me, cum with my cock in your ass and a stranger in your cunt." Did I just ask her to die? Never mind.

That pushed her over the edge. Her ass clamped down so hard I thought my dick would never recover. The stranger's cock inside her responded to the new tightness with extra vigour, slamming harder and harder into her, rubbing against me, forcing me to the edge.

"I'm cumming Karen, he's - aah - making me cum."

That seemed to send her to a new level. I filled her ass with my cum as I experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life, fell backwards onto the couch and immediately passed out.

When I recovered a few minutes later, Karen was still in the middle of her shift, cum leaking from her ass. She was face down on the couch, and I could see her newest (or maybe the same) guy was pumping into her. The force of it was pushing the cum out of her ass. I knew I had to do something, or our couch would be simply ruined, so I selflessly dove right in with my tongue. I felt her jump as I began licking from the wormhole to her ring. Over it. Inside it. Her ass was loose, and thanks to the internal waste wormholes, all I could taste was her skin and my cum. Perfect.

As we ate that night, she asked me if I enjoyed myself.

"You know I did, you just wanted to hear me say it." She nodded. "I thought you were going to snap my cock off when you came though."

"Probably worth it though, right?"

"Probably."

"So speaking of that, I think we should get our own personal wormhole set. We can afford it, and I think we have a few ideas for how to use them." I matched her devilish grin with my own.

* * * * * * * *

The chime and whump of a delivery. We looked at each other excitedly. Quickly I had unpacked the paired flexible rings.

"How will we use them first?" I asked.

"You - aah - you know where. Since I'm busy. I want to see you do it".

I was as ready as she was. Sitting next to her, I switched the rings on. I put one of them around my cock, which came out of the ring in my hand. I could see it in front of my face, a bead of pre-cum on the edge. Karen licked her lips. "Do it," she urged, leaning on my shoulder. I brought my dick to my mouth and licked the pre-cum off. Licked around the head. Definitely more like a cock in my mouth than a mouth on my cock but I could tell - this was good. I started sliding it further into my mouth. Deeper. Deeper. Ack. Too deep.

Karen was laughing gently at my over-eager sucking, but I didn't stop. I pushed my cock into my mouth just short of where I would gag, which was still most of the way down. Running my tongue under the head as I sucked, I could feel my orgasm building. Karen could tell I was getting close. She held my hand tightly.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?"

"Mmmmm."

"So hot, do it, cum in your mouth."

That was all I needed. I flooded my mouth with warm cum. The sensation was overwhelming. I came so much I had to pull my cock out before I choked. A few ropes spurted onto my face, before Karen clamped her lips over the head. Even in the throes of a powerful orgasm I could barely believe it. Even after all the changes I thought I'd never get my cock in her mouth.

As my orgasm subsided she leaned in and kissed me, our tongues lashing against each other in a sea of cum. She pulled back, looked at me and asked:

"Do you like sucking cock?" I realised I really did. It was almost as much fun as fucking, and I could do it any time. I nodded.

"Good," she said, "because I liked watching you do it".

"Do you like sucking cock?" I asked back. She paused. I'd brought this up a long time ago and she had dodged the question. Surely she wouldn't do that again.

"I used to think I didn't, I sucked a few before we met," this was news to me. She continued: "and they were always so rough it put me off, but this.. this is complete control. I can definitely get on board with this."

We shared a smile, and a kiss, as I wobbled back to work on shaky legs.

Later that evening we shared a bottle of wine, and we started discussing finances again. I had been looking up some consumer wormhole items, and she pointed out that we could get me my own set of internal waste wormholes. I jumped at the chance, and we placed the order. I thought it was for convenience, and I realise now she thought it was too, but in a different way.

* * * * * * * *

Chime. Whump. The internal wormholes arrived, I inserted them and within a few minutes I was perfectly cleaned. Karen clapped with delight when I told her, and she immediately revealed her ulterior motive:

"Now I can fuck you in the ass!"

I gulped. Could we do that? I know I'd seen it in porn, but doing it is something else. I looked down, and realised the part of me that apparently mattered most these days had already decided.

Minutes later I was on all fours, with my cock in Karen's hand, lined up at my ass. She had rubbed lube all over my cock and deep inside my ass, something which felt good enough on its own that I'd almost asked her not to stop. She started rubbing the head of my dick around my ring.

"Do you want it inside you baby?" she asked. She knew I did. She wanted me to say it.

"Yes, do it. Fuck me."

She didn't need any further instruction. I could feel my cock entering my hole. I could feel my ass distending. There was a small sting, but it was quickly overwhelmed with pleasure. I felt so full. Karen began pumping my cock in and out of me. The pure pleasure I felt was nearly unbelievable. Every push at my prostate sent a shiver through my entire body. My cock was as hard as it's ever been, and I could feel every slick surface inside my ass. Karen started slamming in and out of me and I knew I wouldn't last. I tried to tell her I was cumming, but it came out as a moan. She quickly knew what I meant, but didn't stop. I filled my own ass with rope after rope of hot cum, until my cock had deflated and my mind was in shreds. I rolled over onto my back as she kissed me from the side, shuffled up, turned and put her dripping pussy directly onto my mouth. I was too dazed to give her the full licking, but was brought back to life when I felt her mouth on my cock, still through the wormhole, as she sucked and licked it clean.

* * * * * * * *

The debauchery continued like that for weeks. We kept it varied. One memorable time after her shift we brought our wormholes to her pussy and both licked the cum from her, another time from her ass. We even found time to have sex like we used to, full of gentle touching and kissing.

Then I lost my job. Company bought by some larger group, and my position as automated into nothingness. I told Karen the bad news. She sat in silence for a moment. "I could go to four hours a day?" I knew she would, but I couldn't let that happen. Two was enough. Two was fun, even. Two should have been more than enough, but it was enough. I knew what I had to do. I would probably even enjoy it.

"Gloryholes. I'll sign up tonight."

The Gloryhole network was more like a matchmaker service than anything, having a cock and wanting to get it sucked paid very little. But there were always more cocks than mouths, and I could command a premium per-person and work at will to try it out.