My Wife and the Worm-holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signed up, and within a few hours - chime, whump, shot applied, and I was ready. Karen watched anxiously and excitedly as I paired the single wormhole access point to the network, and readied myself to sign on.

She held my hand before I could press the button. "Thank you baby. I love you."

"I should be the one thanking you, you've done so much for us, this is nothing in comparison." She smiled, we kissed, and I pressed the button, embracing our new future.

The first cock to emerge was like my own - average in most ways. I dove straight in. I brought the wormhole to my lips. The spongy head ran over my tongue for a few seconds, before the dick in my mouth started cumming. I was caught by surprise, and coughed a few times, but kept sucking. Better rating from the user, better pay. I swallowed as the first one retracted, and was immediately replaced. The next one was small, and I could take it all without gagging. I sucked it, licked it, nibbled on it, until it gave up its load. As it withdrew and I swallowed, I looked over at Karen, who had three fingers buried deep inside herself.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, smirking.

"Back to work baby." She said, as another, much larger cock came through the hole. My work was only beginning.

An hour and a half later my jaw was aching and I was feeling full. I was getting better, or maybe just lucky. The last few guys had only lasted a minute each. My own cock was straining at my pants. Karen was occasionally passing her fingertips over it, keeping me on edge. Her shift had started shortly after I had, so the combination of touching and her panting and cumming beside me had me ready to blow. As the next cock came through, she surprised me again:

"Can I try?" She looked hopeful, eager.

"Of course", I said passing the wormhole to her. She attacked it immediately, sucking it down as deep as she could. I normally couldn't see her with the cocks, but this was something else. My wife wanted this cock, wanted it deep inside her. I could feel myself approaching the edge again when the dick in her mouth began pulsing, depositing its load on her tongue. As it vanished back through the hole she pulled me in for a cum-filled kiss.

"One more," she said, "and let's do it together."

The next one through the hole was definitely above average - a good size for two. Karen started kissing and licking the sides while I ran my tongue over the head. She stroked it while our tongues fought at the sensitive spot on the underside. We both licked up the sides to the head, worshipping it, until we saw the signs of impending orgasm. We laced our fingers together and stroked in unison as it erupted over our faces. I turned off the feed and we licked each other clean.

Her shift ended a few seconds later, and we didn't say anything - we kept licking as I mounted her and slid inside her. I'm not sure why but I lasted a few minutes longer than the few seconds I expected, bringing her to orgasm again, before adding my load to the dozen inside her. I slid down and began licking up the mess, realising there was as much of her cum in here as anything else. I was glad she was enjoying herself.

* * * * * * * *

After a while we realised that, while it was a huge amount of fun, the amount of money we were getting from the Gloryhole network wasn't that great. When Karen pointed this out, we again knew what the next step was. At least I'd get a free disease-proofing.

The wormwhores anal package came with a free internal permanent lube dispenser. My ass would now forever self-lubricate. I sat next to Karen, me ready for my first, her ready for a shift so far along we had lost count. She kissed me deeply, and switched on both of our wormholes.

I immediately felt a cock pushing at my ass. It was bigger than mine, and it wasn't waiting around. I felt him enter me and slide in to the hilt. The initial burning passed quickly, I was used to taking my own cock by now. He started fucking hard. I was lost in the pleasure. My prostate was being slammed on every stroke. My cock was an iron rod as I grabbed Karen's hand and the couch cushion for support. Karen whispered into my ear. "This is so hot baby, are you enjoying it? Does his cock feel good in your ass?"

"Hmmnnnhgg" was the only response I could make. I could feel it building. I was nearly there. I felt him twitch inside me and could feel him spilling rope after rope of hot spunk inside me. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. I hadn't even touched myself and a huge series of cum shots flew from the head of my dick. Karen leaned over, licked them up and kissed them back into my mouth as the cock inside me withdrew and another took its place. She moaned into my mouth as she reached her own orgasm. We held each other close, legs tangled around one another, as we both continued to be fucked, eyes locked together. I could see the love shining in her eyes, and I'm sure she could see it in mine. Truly, this was a golden age.