My Wife at a Porn Cinema

Story Info
Taking my wife to a porn venue - she was the only lady!
1.9k words
4.37
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huggym
huggym
5 Followers

Having bi tendencies I often went to a porn cinema to enjoy cock fun. I thought that, Angie, my wife was unaware of my activities until I reached home one day.

'Did you enjoy yourself at the porn cinema?' she asked.

'What do you mean?'

'You left the web page open. Did you go there?'

Time to tell the truth.

'Yes I did.'

'Good porn?' She liked porn so would not be shocked.

'Very good. Got me hard.'

'Did you have a wank?'

'Yes, and I wasn't the only one.'

'What else happens there?'

I told her I had been there lots of times and wanked with others and sucked lots of lovely cocks as well as having my own cock played with and sucked. I had only ever seen men there. Often little groups formed and that was great fun. The men become very uninhibited. She didn't seem shocked or surprised that I had been there.

'You've always commented on nice cocks when we've watched porn so I thought that you might be a bit bi.'

'It doesn't bother you?'

'No. Why should it? We still love each other.'

'That's good,' I replied, relieved that she had not made a scene,

'So there's lots of hard cocks on display?' she asked.

'There can be.'

'When are you going to take me? Why should you have all the fun?'

My wife really surprised me. We had fantasised about her sucking lots of cocks and being soaked in spunk. She loved porn scenes where a pretty girl did this but I never expected her to actually want it to happen, I warned her that she might be the only female present and that made her more excited.

'Lots of cocks to admire and all of them just for me!'

We stayed at a hotel nearby and as dusk came made our way to the cinema. The man in the booth smiled broadly seeing a couple arrive. 'No charge,' he said and waved us in. As Angie took off her coat I looked back and saw that he was making a phone call.

She looked respectable in a dress with lots of buttons down the front. I knew that underneath would be pretty little scanties, a lot of perfume and an already wet cunt. She undid several buttons to reveal a lot of boob and then undid some of the lower ones as well.

'Come on!' she said. Her eyes were shining with anticipation. My usually rather shy wife was clearly excited. We opened the door and went in to the gloom of the cinema. Most light came from the screen so it took a moment for eyes to adjust. About twenty guys of various ages were there and as we walked in all eyes turned to see a woman in there. Quite a lot of cocks were being stroked. Angie looked around and gasped in amazement.

'Oh my god! How wonderful! All those lovely hard cocks!' She looked about and giggled when she saw a man standing up whilst another sucked him enthusiastically.

We sat at the front and she snuggled close to me and watched the porn. A petite blond was being serviced by a guy with a handsome cock whilst another was being sucked by the girl. We kissed eagerly then I slipped a hand into the opening in my wife's dress and felt her breasts. Little was in the way as she was wearing a quarter cup bra that pushed her boobs out and left her swollen nipples free. As I fondled her breasts my wife undid some more buttons on her dress and pulled it open so that her charms were fully displayed. As a few men came close to us she reached over to me and undid my trousers and pulled out my cock. I had long ago learnt not to wear any underwear when visiting this exciting place so nothing held her back. My cock was so hard that I was glad of the release. She pulled my trousers aside so I wriggled and lowered them. A moment later her mouth covered the top of my prick and then she licked it. Several men were clearly enjoying our show as they shamelessly stroked their hard cocks and eased closer to have a better view.

Suddenly my lady pulled away from me and staring at the men around her she undid the few remaining buttons on her dress, pulled it aside and opened her legs wide. She revealed white lace topped stockings and a tiny lacy G-string and, staring into the eyes of her admirers, began to play with herself. I had enjoyed her showing off like this when we watched porn at home but here she revelling in having an audience.

A lad in his twenties came and stood in front of her, stroking an impressive seven inch cock and staring straight at her cunt. He knelt down and came closer so that his face was very near her. Suddenly my usually quiet wife grabbed his head and thrust it between her legs. He must have used his tongue well as in a few moments she was moaning in delight. She turned her head towards me and quietly said, 'I want to suck some cocks.'

'Who's stopping you?' I said.

She beckoned to two middle aged men who had been watching and reached out to them. Within a second or two Angie had a cock in one hand and another in her mouth. She wanked the one gently and greedily devoured the other relishing every inch. Another big cock was being held out near us, I leant forward, stroked it then took it in my mouth. It was so hard and delicious. So there we were; both sucking cocks and with more around us begging for attention. The atmosphere was electric.

A new guy appeared at the door and came straight to us.

'I've been told that a couple had arrived,' he said. 'Very nice too.' That's why the man on the desk had been reaching for his phone! The new visitor was in his fifties but lithe and smart. He removed his shirt, slipped his trousers off and revealed a fit body and a handsome shaved cock.

Angie was surrounded by admirers and some came to her for sucking. She held a cock in each hand and leant forward to suck them in turn taking both deep. They were then rubbed over her face as her tongue lapped at each then she took the tips of both in her mouth at once. She had always loved seeing this happen in porn and here she was sucking two cocks at once and somehow managing several inches of both in her mouth. Meanwhile I felt a mouth over my cock. The younger man had moved on to me and was taking me deep in his mouth. I squirmed with pleasure.

The fit man, who had been watching and stroking his lovely shaved cock, saw Angie's open legs and dived in tonguing her hard. Several guys clearly needed to release their spunk and were building up nicely. My wife was moaning in utter delight, the cocks came close to her and started to spray her with hot spunk. The first load splattered over her breasts and then another heavy wet loaded landed. Angie looked beautifully sexual and amazing, her boobs gleaming with lovely pearls of spunk. I spread it over her pleasuring he nipples. She was relishing the attention and pushing herself on to the mouth that was working on her. She started bucking in the seat as an orgasm built up and then ripped through her.

Angie sat panting in her seat lazily reaching out to the few cocks still around her; a smile of sexual satisfaction on her face.

'Wonderful,' she murmured looking me in the eyes. 'Wonderful...'

'Enough?' I asked. We had been in the cinema nearly an hour and already had a fabulous time.

'No! I want more cocks.'

Within a few minutes she sat up and was feverishly sucking again. Some men were behind her, leaning over, groping her boobs and rubbing their cocks against her face. Angie turned and knelt on the seat and proceeded to devour three more cocks.

'She's a great sucker!' said one older man. Angie beamed at him and took him deep in her mouth, working his prick with a hand. He couldn't last and pulled out to give her face a spunk shower. I knelt in my seat beside her and began sucking the spare cocks enjoying the utter horniness of the scene. Angie was enjoying a shaved nine inch beauty so I moved close to her so we shared the pleasure both tonguing the crown and kissing each other. We giggled in delight. She tuned round and spread herself on the seat lewdly rubbing herself and watching all the hard cocks being wanked around her.

'Come on folks, shower me!' she blurted out.

They all moved closer. Angie grabbed two hard pricks and sucked another as a spray of spunk hit her mouth and throat. She licked it up as another load hit her boobs. The two men she was wanking came at almost the same time drenching her and she just lay there sucking away and looking gorgeously depraved.

'More! More cock!' she said. 'I want more cock!'

A couple more horny fellows joined the group and worked feverishly to come. Within moments one shot over her cunt and the youngest admirer immediately dived in and licked Angie hard. The guy she was sucking erupted in her mouth and she displayed all his spunk on her tongue then pulled him down and kissed him deeply. A spunky kiss of thanks.

'Fuck me!' she commanded me and I plunged in, enjoying the sensation of her spunk covered body. Angie's cunt was wetter than I had ever known. I couldn't last long and after half a dozen thrusts I filled her and then sat beside her as the young man again began licking her. After a few minutes she pulled him up to her face and gave him a prolonged kiss of appreciation, tasting my spunk as she did so.

Angie had spunk on her body, on her face and in her hair but I had never seen her her look so wonderful; her whole appearance full of sexuality.

After nearly two hours of delight we were both deeply satisfied. We gathered up our things and left. Angie waved to the guys and they gave her a round of applause. She didn't try to clean up but left as she was delighting in her appearance; people could see her spunky features and draw their own conclusions. She loved showing off and seemed to want them to know she had been a slut that evening. I felt so proud of her. Back at the hotel we polished of a bottle of wine in moments and couldn't stop talking about the thrilling time. We kept kissing and fondling each other but were both too tired for anything else. We showered and cuddled each other to sleep. A few hours later she woke me up. 'Cock. I want more cock,' she said. The same thing happened a few hours later and again before breakfast. We meant to go back but never did. Sadly the cinema has now closed but what wonderful memory we have.

huggym
huggym
5 Followers