All Comments on 'My Wife at the Graduation Party (v10.21)'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Feel free to write whatever you like, but you can't expect to rate well if you deliberately set out to be ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more cuck shit story no real men in this

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Gave you 4 stars because it was well written and you held my interest to the end. No I can't say I enjoyed it and no to all the rest of your bullets except I still follow you. I have enjoyed many of your other stories very much. This one just not my cup of tea.

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No redeeming features in this story, not a likeable character amongst them.

Another pathetic male without a scintilla of self respect.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea might be liked by wimpy cucks however.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

I couldn't believe anyone still wrote using: "2morrow. Y don't U & UR, 2 B 2gether" anymore (she was talking and so no one could know she was using this terms as they only work by writing as "Uturn" in the roads). I also couldn't believe someone could write something so shitty...1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you going to use any human characters in your next attempt?

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

It's not that it's cucky, it was the speed of the change, he had no idea why he was feeling what he did and just accepted what someone who had been a bitch to him all day said. And then accepting them being in the kitchen fucking Brooke when he got up and taking the cage. Maybe if you'd had a week of separation and lots of chat between him and Brooke.... maybeee, perhaps...

What morning after pills and all that after he is still a man and there was no indication he wanted Gary's kid.

Toooo far into the realms of fantasy.

Also agree with impo about the text speech you say mate and have it sound like m8, that is the whole idea behind it. Back in the day when texts were charged by the character and reinforced with Twitter's limited twats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why was he still at the party the first time she got her tits out that was time to go looking for a divorce lawyer too bad this is just another whore and wimp story too many now belongs in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly a piece of crap, not to be confused as actually being entertaining to read. Next time just put all of the appropriate words in a bag and dump them out onto the page. It would be a better read.

DomindiDomindiover 2 years ago

Started off well but the end wasnt good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a tired trope, a woman that loves a big cock marries a guy with a little one, then he's only TOO happy to watch her fuck other men. Hint: woman don't really want a massive cock to hurt them. That's a limp-dicked micro-penis equipped man's fantasy, not a woman's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Brooke is about to have our fourth child, and I know none of them are mine." What a pathetic piece of shit this 'man' is. Too bad Darwin hasn't reaped this one from the gene pool, thought it seems unlikely he'll ever reproduce, so maybe that's for the best.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

Amazing what crap can be written when high on drugs

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck, slut wife story. No likeable characters in the pathetic tale of infidelity. I didn't even read page 3 because I know she sucked and screwed her lovers in front of her wimp, who should have left her there and started the divorce. Definitely not to my liking but to some cuckold husband it probably is.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A plus start leading to an F minus ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Brooke is about to have our fourth child, and I know none of them are mine" ..... Oh yawn, and just why would any guy want that? God knows why you write an extensive list of bullet points about requesting feedback, when you submit drivel like this. NO of course I didn't f*cking enjoy it, no half sane person would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im glad this is your nightmare not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, this is a fantasy site. Yet, you did not help us to understand why hubby accepted bastard children over and over and stayed with Brooke.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No angst here, just silly cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't read the first version and sorry I started to read this garbage Sick sick trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just pure cuck shit. why was this story put in Loving Wives belongs in Fetish or the toilet. sorry I waisted time to read it. story sucked really bad.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing something my septic tank threw up.

This was stupid beyond the DNA level, Im sure in your mentally unbalanced cranial region this sounded sooooooo sexy, to the rest of the world, ie those without a mental disorder this was pure.....well, quite frankly...shit.

Get some help. You Conservatives and your trash cuck garbage lately is getting really annoying, especially when theyre this bad.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

I remember the first story and enjoying it tremendously. I enjoyed this too, but became disinterested when Tom became subservient, for me it would have been much better if he had fought his wifes indiscretion, but thats just me. Still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This was horrible.....

While I don't 'love' cuck stories, I generally don't 'hate' them either. This was an exception.......the 'lack of respect' aspect that can still be part of a good cuck relationship just crossed the line into downright meanness here, so no I didn't find it a fun read at all.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

This piece of shit is a repost from some time earlier. What an idiot this pathetic, spineless, doormat was made out to be. The Scribe tried to have him as a strong husband initially but always had him back down to his slut wife on every little thing as she "pushed the envelope".

A line in the sand was passed when his slut wife was sitting on Gary's lap and having an orgasm and moron husband did nothing. Then it was down hill from there. So utterly ridiculous.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

liked it until you turned into a bitch

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

In his foreword the author states that this is a new subject for him, that's he's trying his hand at something new, I commend that.

He chose a submissive cuck story and posted it in loving wives, a brave decision or an attempt to stir the hornets nest? Whatever. A look at the comments show the result: most concerned purely with the subject rather than the story or the writing itself, but surely that was expected.

Personally I thought it was technically well written, however it was a common scenario with maybe too much packed in, as if the author was actually going for the confrontational aspect. It was a decent enough effort but everything just happened too easily: Brook seemed a quite normal wife then suddenly became the biggest slut of all of them. The husband showed no real signs of submission or any desire to be cucked, but for some reason he took all the bullshit and allowed everything to happen, then suddenly in his own home he inexplicably surrendered completely.

If you like cuck stories this certainly hit the button, Cindy and Gary planned everything and hubby just fell into the Web, I was a little surprised that Brooke wasn't in on the plan though. But sadly, overall there was little turmoil, no emotion, no uncertainty or angst that I imagine somebody in this situation to feel. Regardless of whether you like or dislike cuck stories, and personally I have no preference either way, this was sexy and did the job, sadly I felt there was something missing to make it stand out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The score tells you all you need to know about this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I provide these stories at no charge for your enjoyment..." When people say shit like that I feel my ass twitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worthless cuckold letting the bitches totally own him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is your idea of a fantasy? I would hate to see your nightmare story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one FUCKED UP story!! I could see letting have her fun with the others but the TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR HER HUSBAND just blows me away. Well, now that I’ve said my piece, if it had been me…….I would have left to start looking for another girl and leave Brooke (as beautiful as she apparently she was) and let have her life with “friends” that just use people. Just not my cup of tea

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

This was a complete turn-off.

DesertPunkDesertPunkover 2 years ago

Decent story, but as someone who is a Primal Dom irl I have a few opinions... it's not so much as the Cuck being the problem, it's the use of info and roles that's what sets it off. As a Dom/Domme you have rules and one isn't being a Homewrecker which is what this story turned in to. Despite a Cuck enjoying being belittled or watching other men/woman with their SO (significant other) the Cuck has every right to voice their feelings and have their own boundaries. Cuck is more of a Kink rather than a role, so by this he would be a Submissive which have equal rights to their Dom/Domme.

This story while decent in writing the execution with BDSM roles wasn't very good. It was a story about a self entitled woman seeing a score on an unsuspecting and inexperienced couple. She became Home Wrecker and Brooke had been falsely manipulated by the words of a fake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IT SUCKED !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can only assume the writer is either a cuck or really gets off on it. These types of stories do not belong in Loving Wives. Try Fetish next time, I am sure any cuck lovers will follow you there. Obviously this is not my thing nor alot of other people judging by the comments.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

How fucking pathetic

minus 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minus 50000 stars.

A better ending I walked into the kitchen saw what was going on grabbed the cast Iron Skillet and smashed Gary then Cindi's head in. Then advanced o Brooke and did the same to see the fear in her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A slump slathering of shit!

Immortal_SailorImmortal_Sailorover 2 years ago

Salacious_Scribe,

This story is alright, but I preferred the original. It's one thing to be okay with your wife having sex with other men, but I don't know too many men who would stand up to the butler and Ella and then become a sub that quickly. These are just my thoughts. But please, keep writing.

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeabout 2 years ago

The other version was better. I'll never understand the need for the humiliation and abuse. It took the story from erotic and fun to frustrating and disappointing. Hotwifing doesn't mean treating your husband like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I generally have no problems with these types of stories, but this one was absolute garbage. The garbage "Text Talk" was pointless. The plot development was just a strewn together mess, with no explanation of why the husband would so willingly accept humiliation. Bad choice of profession...being a "Chef" and willingly being submissive. I will assume you've never met or been friends with chef in your life, because with few exceptions, in reality, he's likely banged half the women in his restaurant, all of whom are younger and hotter than his wife and her friends. But no, he is instead an award winning chef who was a virgin when he and his wife married and willingly goes without sex while giving his wife a hall pass to "make up for her teen years". Implausible and non-sensical drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man is lucky to have a wife like Brooke. Cucky hubby is living a fully charged sex life that is much better than they were before.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

The writing was very good but frankly it was ruined by such emasculation of the MC

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The sex part is great; But, I don't like men, or women, being humiliated> nothing erotic about that

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

Ok so I was warned about humiliation but I didn't see the cage and impregnancy coming. I was in until the last 5 minutes of reading, even though those arent my thing, I still have to give you 5 stars for the story. It was very well written and very erotic until the cage made its appearance. That's when all stimulation exited for me. Only a personal preference, not a criticism.

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

The willing humiliation takes the story too far out to be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...