My Wife at the Graduation Party (v10.21)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped to see a few naked coeds shake their moneymakers. Before I took a dozen steps, an impeccably dressed man approached me. "Sir, I am James, the Butler, and house manager. Miss Ella wanted me to let you know she would like to eat between one and two o'clock." He gave a slight German bow complete with a heel click, did an about-face, and marched away.

I looked at my watch and cursed under my breath. To have it ready at one, I had to start cooking ten minutes ago. I glanced over and saw Red get out of the pool. I thought she was gorgeous last night in her cocktail dress. Today she wore a skimpy bikini that her large natural breasts fought to escape. Her firebush was on full display. She was... angelic. I sighed and turned from the sight, so I could get the meat on the grill.

As I watched the sizzling meats, I tried to keep track of the game, but with so much going on I missed most of it. While the food sizzled, Brooke walked toward me. Her unsteady gait told me she had consumed more than a few drinks and felt no pain. As she got closer, I noticed her bikini was askew. Her right nipple was exposed, and part of her labia hung out the side of her bottoms. She had a strange, dreamy smile on her face and looked both guilty and happy. Before I could tell her to fix her swimsuit, she gushed, "Honey, I need to tell you something."

"I saw the game. I'm fine if you showed off a little bit."

She touched my arm. "At first, we had to expose someone's genitals. That person had to get out of the pool and flaunt themself. As the game went on, the rule changed."

"Changed how?"

"Well, to catch a girl you had to get a finger or tongue inside her pussy. If you caught a guy you had to get his dick in your mouth."

"Did anyone catch you after the rules changed?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer or what I wanted it to be. All I knew was that my dick pulsated at the thought of one or more of these guys fingering my wife, or her taking one of them in her mouth.

"No. Not really."

"What does, 'not really' mean?" I was annoyed at her evasiveness.

"Every time Gary was 'it' he would follow and grab at me. He felt my slit a few times but never penetrated me. Her voice held a note of pride that she had let a frat boy cop a feel but not finger bang her. "He tried to distract me and slipped his hand inside my top and played with my tit. I hope you're not mad. It was only a little harmless fun." I looked at my wife and felt a rush of love for her. I grabbed her arms and pulled her to me. Her tits crushed against my chest. I kissed her hard and drove my tongue into her mouth. As we kissed, I reached down and squeezed her ass. When we came up for air I told her, "As long as you're having fun, I trust you. If things get too crazy, shout my name and I'll rescue you."

"Thanks, babe, you're the best." She kissed my cheek and headed back to the pool. She turned and walked backward while she shouted, "I'll send you a drink." Then she turned and ran up to Beard and jumped into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands cupped her exposed ass cheeks. He jumped into the pool still holding Brooke's ass. They surfaced, still intertwined, and laughed.

While they laughed, someone yelled "chicken fights." I chuckled and checked the chicken thighs. I added a bit more wood, then glanced at the chicken fights to find Brooke, but the activity made it difficult to find a specific person. As I scanned the crowd, something bothered me about what was going on in the pool. Unlike Gary, I couldn't put my finger on it. Before I could puzzle it out, James came up to me and thrust a beer at my chest. "For future reference, I serve guests, not hired help. Don't expect more, unless that snooty bitch does more than flash her tits." He stormed off without waiting for a response.

It took a second for me to realize that James meant my wife flashed him, and he thought I was part of the catering staff Ella hired, not a guest. "Fuck!" I wasn't a guest, I realized. Ella didn't say hi or even speak to me when I arrived. She thanked Brooke, not me. No one except Brooke and James had spoken to me all day.

I wasn't even 'hired help' because I wasn't being paid. That pissed me off. Only my pride and professionalism stopped me from serving 'blackened' New York Strip steaks. That, and my love for Brooke. I didn't want to ruin the first day of pure fun she'd had in over a year.

Once the food was ready, I marched over to the pool so I could let Ella and her friends know. Before I got more than a couple of yards from the kitchen, James grabbed my arm. "You are to stay in the outdoor kitchen."

I glared at him. "I was on my way to tell Ella and her OTHER guests that lunch is ready," I snarled.

"I will let MISS Ella know. YOU stay in the outdoor kitchen," He glared at me.

Our eyes locked. I seethed with rage but held back from going off on this self-important stuffed shirt for Brooke's sake. I swallowed my pride and controlled my anger as I stormed back to the outdoor kitchen and made a plate for Brooke.

"Madame lunch is ready." I heard him tell Ella. Everyone climbed out of the pool and grabbed towels to dry off. I searched for Brooke and watched her as she climbed the ladder. She was bottomless with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. Her legs trembled, as she wrapped a towel around her waist. Her stride faltered as she walked over to me.

"Hey, hun. It all looks so yummy." She took the plate from my hands and kissed me. She had a faint taste of salt and sunscreen on her lips. She gave me her brightest smile, but there was fear in her eyes.

I smiled back; my anger faded as I looked at her beautiful face. "You may want to put on some sunscreen. Your face is turning red."

Her shoulders slumped and her head dropped as she whispered, "It wasn't the sun..."

"What?"

"It wasn't the sun." She couldn't meet my eyes and her face reddened. "During the chicken fights, Ella lost her balance and was about to fall off Brad. Somehow, she saved herself but ended up backward. Then she knocked Cindy off Doug. Ella claimed it was her lucky position and she was right. No one could beat her." I hated that my dick got hard as Brooke recounted the salacious details of what happened in the pool. I was both aroused by what she told me and scared that it would go too far, but I couldn't even define to myself how far was too far.

"It came down to Gary and I against Ella and Brad. Since Ella's position worked so well, I decided to try it. I mounted Gary backward and got ready to fight. As Ella and I struggled to knock the other one down, Gary's nose rubbed my clit. You know how sensitive my clit is, especially when I'm horny. Since we didn't finish, I'm horny as hell. At one point Ella almost knocked me off. Gary caught me but somehow the straps for my bottoms broke and they fell off. I didn't realize I was bottomless, so I squeezed my thighs against his head to hold on, Then I felt his tongue inside me. I yelled at him to stop as I fought Ella but with my thighs covering his ears, he couldn't hear me. As Ella and I tried to knock each other off Gary sucked on my clit and tongue fucked my pussy. I was so turned on I came hard. One of the best orgasms I ever had."

My world had spun out of control. I couldn't believe she just admitted this guy ate her cunt to orgasm in front of her classmates. "So, who won," was the only thing I could think to ask.

"Ella realized what was going on, so she stopped her attacks and watched us. Ella squirmed and grinned at us as she grabbed Brad's ears. I think Brad was going down on her. Before she could finish, we were told lunch was ready. When I got off Gary, he apologized for not stopping. I told him I understood. Then I came straight over to tell you. Are you mad? It was my fault. If I hadn't asked him to carry me like that it wouldn't have happened."

I took a deep breath to control my emotions. Anger and lust battled for supremacy and lust won the fight. I saw how happy she looked and realized that she was making up for the teen years she never had.

Brooke worked full-time throughout high school. I was only the second guy she ever dated, and we got married on our five-month anniversary. We were both virgins on our wedding night. Now six years later, the wildest thing we had done, until today, was road head on the way back from our honeymoon.

I decided to let her have a hall pass today. Whatever happened would be fine, as long as she went home with me. I kissed her and whispered, "If you're having fun, I'm happy. Enjoy yourself." She kissed me, as I handed her the plate, then squeezed my hand and walked away. Brooke found a spot at the large picnic table, and I served the other guests who joined Brooke. Once they all had their food, I built myself a plate as they ate and laughed. As I made my way over to join them, the plate was jerked from my hand.

"Hired help is not allowed to eat with guests. Your lunch is in the staff kitchen. I believe it's tuna salad on rye today." James told me in a huff. I was fed up with being treated like a servant, and about to go off on this wannabe Mr. Belvedere when Ella dashed over to us.

"What's the problem, James?" Ella looked at me than him. I forced my fist to open and blew out my breath to try and calm down.

"This hireling," the word dripped with venomous disdain, "Keeps violating the terms of his contract."

"This award-winning chef is both a guest and a friend. He's Brooke's husband who volunteered to cook lunch today as a favor to me after the caterer canceled. I think you owe him an apology."

The look on James's face was priceless as I snatched my plate back. "Now hireling, go get me a beer!" The satisfaction I felt was enhanced by the smug tone in my voice and the look of loathing he gave me. He spun on his heel and stormed off.

Ella grabbed my hand. "Thanks for saving my ass. "I hope you join in the fun. The staff will clean up."

I looked at her in surprise. "You're not talking like a Tweet. What happened?"

She laughed. "I started doing that as a joke. It pissed off my folks, so I kept doing it when they were being assholes. Now it just slips out sometimes."

I laughed with her and headed over to the group. Ella made introductions. Beard aka Big Cock was Gary, which didn't surprise me but I felt butterflies in my stomach and a tingle in my groin I didn't understand.

Dude was Doug, Bro was Brad. I shook their hands, then Ella led me over to Red aka firebush. She barely acknowledged me and turned away when I offered her my hand. "Nice to meet you too," I spat. Cindy gave me a look of disgust with a flash of anger. I stepped back in surprise. Ella introduced me to the others, whose names I forgot over the years. I do remember the girls all hugged me, even the topless ones. That was nice. By the time I had met everyone, James had returned with my beer. I turned it upside down and said, "Pour some out for the homies." I let it empty into the manicured lawn. "James, I need another beer,'' I shouted at him.

I saw his body stiffen and he paused. "Very well, sir," he said through clenched teeth. I laughed and went to join my wife and relax. When I found her, I was a bit irked that she was sitting on Gary's lap. There were no seats anywhere nearby, or anywhere else for that matter. I moved closer to ask her to eat with me, then stopped in my tracks. I realized her towel had fallen off and she was still bottomless. Her ass ground against the billy-club he had for a cock. I watched as I balanced my food and took a beer from James. I slammed it and shouted for another without taking my eyes off my wife's naked ass as it rubbed Gary's groin. I couldn't tell if he was inside her or not. She didn't bounce, only rubbed her ass on him. Everyone around them talked amongst themselves, laughed at some inside jokes, and shared experiences I wasn't privy to. Even though I had been welcomed into the group, I was still an outsider.

Brooke didn't join in the jocularity of her classmates, she concentrated on the orgasm she was about to have. I could tell by the expression on her face. I had seen it many times before. When she was about to cum, she concentrated on her pleasure to help it along. Her focus was so strong, she didn't even know I was only two yards away. I ate as I watched my wife fuck another man. Her breasts glistened with a mixture of sweat and pool water. Her face flushed, and I watched as the redness spread to her neck and upper chest.

Gary sat there and did nothing except take an occasional sip of his beer. Several others noticed and their conversations died as they watched Brooke, my wife, ride her classmate. Gary had a goofy smile on his face, while he sat there without any indication, he noticed what Brooke was doing.

Suddenly, her arms shot out and she grabbed the sides of the table. Her head hung down. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her body quivered in pleasure. From my vantage point, I could see rivulets of girl cum that flowed from her pussy and ran down his muscular thigh. I damn near came in my pants when I saw her fluids drip off Gary's leg, as her friends watched. Several people glanced at me, and conversations grew subdued with pointed looks in my direction. I went to my beach chair and sat down, unsure of how I felt. It was hot as hell to watch, but she was my woman. She denied me and rode him. I felt more than a little annoyed. Gary's arm circled her waist, his hand resting on her breast. He looked over at me and winked as his hand squeezed her tit. I nodded at him, not sure if I wanted to know whether or not his cock was in my wife's pussy, or how it would feel to break his nose.

I ate my food and drank several more beers as I tried to come to terms with what I saw. I knew I wanted her to have fun, but I thought fondling and a little tease would be all that she did. I never expected her to go all the way. Then I remembered, she stopped her birth control several months ago so we could have a child. Since we hadn't been intimate in a while, I knew she wasn't pregnant, but she was due to hit her fertile period soon. Brooke never looked for me. She stayed on Gary's lap and joined in the conversation. I felt buzzed. Everyone else had finished and there was still some conversation and a bit of grab-ass going on. Almost all the girls had been stripped of their tops and a few guys swung in the breeze. I felt sleepy from the beer and went to lay down in one of the lounge chairs by the pool. The sun felt good on my face, but it stopped me from sleeping, so I put on my sunglasses and within minutes I was asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later. It was cooler, and the shadows had grown longer. I feigned sleep so I could observe. Everyone was in the pool, playing volleyball. I saw two piles of swimsuits. One on each side of the net. As I watched Cindy leapt to spike the ball and I saw she was naked.

"Another strip game," I muttered. Brooke was able to block the spike and Ella went up to return it but knocked it out of bounds. "FML," Ella shouted as Brooke's team cheered. I saw Brooke was topless and she hugged Gary who took a quick suck on her nipple. Ella climbed out of the pool, and everyone turned to watch her. She did a bump and grind while she slid her bottoms off. She added them to the pile on the other team's side of the net and jumped back in the water.

Brooke served, this time to a guy who bumped it, Cindy set it and Brad spiked it. No one on Brooke's team was close enough to try to return it. Brad pointed to a blonde who flipped him the bird. She climbed out and did a bump and grind while she removed her top, her bottoms were long gone. Once she was naked, she jumped back in and Brooke served. Cindy launched herself and returned the ball to Brooke so hard, that Brooke dove out of the way. The ball landed inbounds by a hair. Everyone laughed and cheered as Brooke looked at me, her nervousness was palpable. I snored, shifted a little bit, and awkwardly rubbed my nose so she would believe I was still asleep.

Brooke climbed out of the pool. She looked like Venus rising from the waves. She was nude, not even a scrunchy in her hair. She sat on the edge and spread her legs. Her back was to me so I couldn't see what she was doing but the way she moved left no doubt. She was openly masturbating for everyone to watch. They all gathered around to get a nice closeup of her moist slit. I grew hard at the salacious show my wife put on. I could hear faint moans and knew she was close. Before she could get there Cindy called, "Time!"

"Fucking mothershittng fuck," she screeched as she forced herself to stop.

"New rule," Ella yelled before Brooke could move. Everyone looked at her. "From now on, whoever wins the point gets to personally strip whoever failed to return the ball. If that person is naked, the winner gets to choose what they do. Any objections?" Everyone looked around, but no one said a word. Brooke was about to jump into the pool. I sat up, stretched, and yawned. Brooke spun around and hid her breasts with her left forearm, her right hand covered her mons. 'Little late babe. I saw you jilling off for them, but you hide yourself from me.' I was miffed by her actions. I looked at her and pretended to be confused. "Brooke, are... are you... na... NAKED?" I asked.

Everyone in the pool sucked in their breath and closed ranks. They gathered into groups and murmured as Brooke wrapped herself in a towel and pranced over to me. 'Glad you're having fun babe,' I thought with ire. I watched her and considered how to handle this. I wasn't mad she finger-banged herself for her friend's titillation, I was mad she felt she needed to cover up. That made me feel like shit. 'Does she not trust me? Or is she ashamed? Why didn't she want me to know what she had done,' I thought. I had no problem with what had happened. When she hid herself, I felt that was... improper. There was a part of me glad she could be so free. I'd never seen this side of her before but hoped I would again.

She sat on my lounge chair. "After lunch, we decided to play volleyball, but we kept arguing over the score. We decided that each time a team lost a point someone would lose a piece of clothing, the first team naked lost. After the first game, we decided that the person that fucked up would be the one to strip, and if no one fucked up, then the person who scored picked someone to strip. The second game lasted too long. My team was down by five. I was the only player wearing something. My team decided I wouldn't get near the ball. Ella changed the rules. Now if the person that failed to return the ball was already nude, they had to masturbate for one minute. No one on my team wanted to do that, so I was making every play until we lost. This is the tiebreaker. Next point wins. We can win, baby, especially if you're cheering for us."

"So you're willing to be naked and masturbate for casual friends and strangers? But you cover yourself when you sit with your husband? What are you ashamed of? Me? Or your actions?" My voice filled with disapproval. I spoke loud enough for everyone in the pool to hear. Every eye turned to us and watched to see what she would do.

"You're not mad," she mumbled.

"No. I agreed to let you have fun today, so have fun. The only rule is you come home, with me, when it ends."

She looked at me puzzled, then realization dawned in her eyes. I watched as her body relaxed and she dropped the towel to the ground. She stood up and stretched to let everyone see her lithe form. After she stretched, she bent over and kissed me, a deep soulful kiss, full of passion and promise. My toes curled in pleasure. I knew at least part of the reason she did this was to show her ass and slit to everyone in the pool, but I didn't care. It's not like they hadn't seen her fuck already.