My Wife at the Graduation Party (v10.21)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head swiveled and I saw Brad had sat on a side table, his dick in Brooke's ass. I had asked her for anal hundreds of times and she said she would never do something so dirty. Dave was between her legs and fucked her pussy. I was now in physical pain from how hard my dick was. "Please," I moaned as I got even harder.

"You know what you have to do."

I looked over at Brooke, and she was oblivious to everything but her pleasure. I needed to cum, but the thought of Brooke having the third dick... there was no contest. "I'm straight," I simpered and hung my head in shame. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gary jump up and walk over to Brooke. He stood on a settee and put his semi-hard dick against her lips. Her eyes never opened as she sucked in as much as she could. She leaned forward so he could touch the little dangly thing in the back of her throat. I felt a tear form in my eye from the pain of my erection. I blinked and wiped my eyes to get rid of the tears. Once my vision was clear, I looked around my personal torture chamber.

Ella and Cindy had switched to a sixty-nine. The air filled with the sounds of lewd slurping, and feminine moans and squeals of pleasure. Brooke made gurgling sounds around the huge dick lodged in her throat. Dave and Brad dripped sweat, and their bodies had tensed. I suspected they were about to cum. Dave growled which grew into a bellow of pleasure as his entire body spasmed when he filled her with his cum. My cock jumped at the sight of white cream flowing out of my wife's pussy. Once he emptied his balls, he pulled out of her. When Dave had moved clear of my wife's slit, Brad pulled himself out of her ass and moved between her legs. He slammed himself into her pussy and seconds later Brooke took her third load of cum in her fertile pussy.

Brad pulled out. Gary who had grown nice and hard from her oral ministration laid her down on the floor and mounted her missionary style. He latched on her right tit and slammed his cock into her and fucked her hard. 'She's had more cocks today than she's had her entire life,' I told myself as I watched Gary fuck her for the second time. Until today only one other man had been inside my wife. Today she fucked three, one of them twice. That was more sex in an hour than we had on a romantic weekend. I looked at Cindy and Ella who had finished their mutual munch fest and had shifted so they could grind their pussies against each other. Gary slammed into Brooke one last time and howled as he shot another load into her. Cindy joined Gary in the howl as pussy cream exploded out of her and sprayed Ella who took one look at my face and joined the others in the orgasmic bliss, they had denied me. They all lay on the floor in their afterglow as the firelight danced on their hot sweaty satisfied bodies.

On the way home, I held Brooke's hand, but we didn't speak, and the radio was off. The only sound in the car was the tires on the wet pavement. For some reason, the squish of rubber on wet pavement reminded me of Brooke fucking three guys. When I saw the blue sign with the white H, I debated stopping. After all, they say to seek medical attention if your erection lasts more than four hours. By my calculation, I had been at least semi-erect for over six at this point. A tight mirthless smile flashed across my face at the pathetic joke. In truth, I decided my bedroom was a better place to get the relief I craved.

While Brooke showered, I set up our bedroom for a night of romance. I put out and lit some candles, turned on some light sweet romantic music, and put some of our favorite toys in easy reach. I stripped off my swim clothes and put on the silk kimono Brooke gave me for our honeymoon. I was about to get some chocolate when Brooke walked out of the bathroom in her no way Jose pajamas. She looked around the room and gave me a weak smile. She walked over to me and grabbed both my hands and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "I know I promised you to finish, but I'm worn out and sore. In the morning, anything you want to do, okay. I love you."

I sighed in frustration but nodded, "Even your ass?"

She winced in pain but nodded. "Yes, you can fuck my ass, as long as you use a lot of lube. It's still tender from Brad." I kissed her and we hugged. She rested her head on my chest and I buried my face in her hair. We stood like that until she yawned. I kissed the top of her head again and let her go. She got into bed as I blew out the candles and shut off the music. By the time I had pulled on my sleepwear and got into bed, Brooke was asleep.

I tossed and turned most of the night. When I did sleep, I dreamt of Brooke fucking my boss, the entire staff at the restaurant, the customers, and every male and most females we knew. It was the first time since I was thirteen that I creamed my pajamas in my sleep. I slept later than I was used to. When I woke up, I didn't have the normal morning wood. It was a giant redwood. I reached for Brooke and found her side of the bed was empty. I glanced at the bathroom. The door was open, and the light was off. Two sure signs Brooke wasn't using it. I strained my ears and heard movement in the kitchen. I figured she was making me breakfast, and I smiled at the thought of fucking my wife as she flipped pancakes in nothing but an apron. I climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen, licking my lips in anticipation of finally relieving the pressure in my balls.

I almost had a heart attack when I walked into my kitchen. Cindy was sitting in Brooke's usual seat wearing a tube top and eating a bagel. Gary was in my seat, naked. Brooke was just as naked, and she was riding his cock. She didn't even say good morning to me when I walked in. I know she saw me when her eyes widened, but she didn't even slow down. If anything, she rode him faster.

I stepped into the kitchen about to demand they leave. Before I could speak, Brooke gasped in time with her thrusts, "Honey... Cindy and Gary... invited us... to go... with them... to a cute... little... B&B... they know... up North... this weekend... Their treat..., well Ellas... I... accepted... for us... We haven't... gone... on a... romantic... weekend... in so... long..."

"How did that lead to you fucking Gary... again?" I asked like it was normal to wake up and find your wife fucking another man in your kitchen as his girlfriend ate your breakfast.

"They offered... to pay... for us... I had... to... thank... them... You should... have... woken up... twenty... minutes... ago... I was... under the... table... eating... Cindy... she's... delicious..." I almost wept at those words. Not because she would spend the weekend fucking Cindy and Gary while I went bird watching or learned macrame. It was because I missed her first girl-on-girl encounter. It was something she wanted to try and promised she would let me watch when we found the right person. Then again, she promised to forsake all others too, and well you know what happened there.

I looked over at Cindy who sat there and nibbled at the bagel. I let out a strangled cry when she wiped some white cream from her face and her moist, pink, plump tongue slipped past her lips and lightly swiped the cream cheese off her finger. As I watched she lifted her left hand from under the table. On her ring finger, there was a contraption I'd never seen before. Even though I was unfamiliar with it, I knew what it was, and who it was for. I didn't even wait for her to tell me to move. I walked over to her and stood in front of her. Within seconds my cock was locked in the cage. She pointed at the floor, and I dropped to my knees.

"Your wife has exceptional oral skills. But I made her stop before she finished me. I need a release. I haven't cum since Ella fucked me yesterday. Eat me, and if you do a decent job, I'll give you a treat. She turned in her chair, so she faced me. She opened her legs and I saw her lower half was nude and there was a trail of cream on her thighs. Her arousal filled my nose from several feet away. I walked on my knees between her spread legs and began to kiss and lick her thighs. From this position, I could see Brooke's pussy swallow Gary's monster cock and when she slid up, I could see it glisten with her cream.

I tried to ignore that delectable sight and concentrate and giving Cindy the orgasm she craved. I used every trick I knew, things I learned reading my mom's Cosmos and dad's Playboys in high school. I used every trick I knew. No matter what I tried she didn't cum. I felt someone yank my hair and pull my head away from Cindy's slit. I looked up and Cindy glared at me. "You suck at licking. I'm going to have to teach you how to pleasure a woman. If you fuck as bad as you eat cunt it's no wonder, it was so easy to get Brooke to fuck other cocks." My face burned with shame.

Cindy held up two keys and showed them to me. "These are the keys to your cock cage. If you had done a good job, I would've given one to Brooke and let her, give you a mercy fuck one day this week. Since you can't please me, no cummies for you. She took an envelope out of her purse and showed me the address. It was a quaint little town about four hours North, known for its romantic restaurants, scenic trails, and numerous B&B's. She put both keys inside it and licked the flap. She pressed it against the table to seal it, and handed it to me. "Be a dear and put this in your mailbox."

I wanted to argue but instead murmured, "yes Mistress." Without giving it another thought I walked out my front door to the curb, wearing only the cock cage, and put the envelope in the mailbox. I knew what this meant. The cock cage was not coming off until next weekend. Seven long tortuous days I had to suffer through without an erection or orgasm. I groaned in frustration as I walked into my house in time to see Gary fill Brooke with his cum, again. I went to get myself something to eat, and heard Brooke tell Gary, "I took my temperature this morning, I'm fertile."

That was the start of our hotwife and cuckold adventures. Brooke is about to have our fourth child, and I know none of them are mine. She still sees Gary and Cindy a few times a week, while I stay home with the kids. Occasionally I get a picture of them having fun. If I'm really good, I get to sit in a closet and watch as Brooke fucks one of her many lovers. Mistress allows Brooke to give me four orgasms a year. Our anniversary, Christmas, My Birthday, and one on a day of her choice. I hate how much I love our life.

8========D

I provide these stories at no charge for your enjoyment. My sole reward is reader feedback. Please let me know whether or not you enjoyed this story by

● Voting on this story

● Commenting on this story,

● Adding this story to your favorites,

● Bookmarking this story,

● Following me,

● Sending me private feedback via email

● PM me in Literotica forums.

Feedback from those who read my stories encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️

Legal Disclaimers:

● All characters who witness, participate or encourage sexual encounters are of legal age.

● This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone living or dead is coincidental.

○ If any of my stories resemble your life, let me know. I want to be your friend.

● No animals were harmed in the writing of this story, except that one damn mosquito.